7.4

1. Nov 15, 2020
    Thankfully Microsoft have introduced a refund option to the Microsoft store. The game for me was broken. The AI was broken and stupid. Cutscenes were sloppy and audio didn't line up. I'm sure it must be like that for everyone else so don't understand all these good reviews. Accepting this poor quality level will allow it to continue.

And don't get me started on the writing jebus. There's

And don't get me started on the writing jebus. There's a whole scene where an overly trusting assassin guy 'teaches' the art of remain hidden... By putting your hood up. Seriously it's like the writers of this let their kids have a go during lockdown. It's honestly cringe. (not just that scene it's pretty much all like that)
    Also - audio - you can clearly hear certain people who recorded their voices at home or in a different studio. Basically... Every element of this game is partially unfinished. LAZY
  2. Nov 13, 2020
    Full of bugs and can't get passed 2 mission. Ubisoft are no help and I haven't been able to play
  3. Nov 21, 2020
    I used to love assassins creed and being a Dane I also love danish history.... this game however is more like some illiterate 13 year old girls politically correct fan fiction... and to call this game viking or historical in any sense is a blatant lie.
  4. Nov 13, 2020
    Extremely bad performance, massive fps drops. The game is also extremely boring, melee combat is garbage.
  5. Nov 21, 2020
    I have always enjoyed AC games, this one however feels like a very bleak and depressing setting compared to Origins’ Egypt that I have been enjoying recently. I love open world games that are bursting with colour and life but so far AC Valhalla feels like a slog to carry on. Changes are not appreciated, you cannot tag enemies locations with your eye in the sky anymore which is a big letI have always enjoyed AC games, this one however feels like a very bleak and depressing setting compared to Origins’ Egypt that I have been enjoying recently. I love open world games that are bursting with colour and life but so far AC Valhalla feels like a slog to carry on. Changes are not appreciated, you cannot tag enemies locations with your eye in the sky anymore which is a big let down. Side quests don’t give you direction you have to work out what to do yourself (which in theory sounds interesting but actually can be annoying as you wander aimlessly wondering what the game wants you to do) Also bugs. Several times I’ve had issues EG killed a guard only for the guard that was talking to him at the time to just wander off after point blank seeing his mate drop to the floor with an arrow in his face mid conversation. Really breaks the immersion of the game. I have gone back to Origins and will play Odyssey next as I didn’t get round to it. Looks like I’ll have more fun with that game than Valhalla which is a shame as I was really looking forward to this one. Expand
  6. Nov 14, 2020
    this is the worst assassins creed i've ever played, this saga is getting more boring by every game they drop, you can't play it more than 2 hours after you get bored, the graphics are disapointing and the story is the worst of everything
  7. Nov 12, 2020
    Assassin Creed Ballala is the most terrible game I've ever played. lag, the error is too bad.
    Even the best graphics cards have lag, error.
    The story is not funny either.
    Subquest only increased the number.
    The action is boring and I fall asleep.
  8. Nov 12, 2020
    Ubisoft never send my collector, so at this day i can rate what i have so nothing, for 150$ nothing. So that is my rate.
  9. Nov 24, 2020
    It would be a very beautiful and satisfying experience if I didn't have to keep resetting the game because it froze or glitched on me. A MAJOR step down performance-wise from Odyssey. I do not recommend this game AT ALL unless the glitches and too-constant game freezes can be fixed.
  10. Dec 7, 2020
    Valhalla isn't too different from the previous two AC instalments. Why then, do i dislike it so much more? It looks just as pretty, it plays much the same, but it is also such a chore.

Jarring cutscene transitions, annoyingly timed check-points, annoyingly placed fast-travel points, weird selection of NPC accents (an American in Viking age England?), NPC merchants that won't stop flailing their arms, and so many little, sometimes not so little, bugs.

Worse, is the way the narrative is split across so many clearly defined zones, meaning you always know your progress, but more specifically, how much progress is left to do. It also makes the story itself easy to forget. I literally had to google whether i'd finished the story. I wasn't sure. I was so lost with what i had even been working towards. It's incredibly bizarre how moral the protagonist is, and yet we spend so much time burning down villages. Could we have not leaned into the character's dark side at all, or would that be asking too much of the writers?

The combat is not good enough considering how much of it there is. You can just button mash most of the time. The entire game is very, very easy. It was only when i was severely under-levelled and at the end of the game, that i found any sort of challenge. This suggests a balancing issue as well. The RPG mechanics are more pointless than ever, with you even able to re-spec your skills at any time. That's not an RPG. That is just giving me busy-work in the menu's after every mission.

To conclude, there is way too much of everything in Valhalla. It means a lot of repetition, and most significantly, a lack of quality.

I like Orlog though, which is a side activity in the game, and the world events. Everything else, however, is devoid of any creativity.
  11. Nov 14, 2020
    Ubisoft has done it again, created one of the most beautiful stunning worlds to explore, and then fill it with mediocre content. The a.i. this time round is especially bad. For a game that promised ferocious combat it is especially easy and ultimately unfulfilling. Im actually so dissapointed after all the hype. Never have i had such a love hate relationship with a developer. I so wantedUbisoft has done it again, created one of the most beautiful stunning worlds to explore, and then fill it with mediocre content. The a.i. this time round is especially bad. For a game that promised ferocious combat it is especially easy and ultimately unfulfilling. Im actually so dissapointed after all the hype. Never have i had such a love hate relationship with a developer. I so wanted this game to be excellent!!!! :/ Expand
  12. Nov 11, 2020
    I don't like this game.Souless,crappy animations,clunky combat,terrible and stupid AI,game is very easy even in hard
  13. Nov 12, 2020
    The slag is shorter, it would be better to continue to dispel the mechanics of Odyssey. I'll pass by.
  14. Nov 15, 2020
    A largely good and expansive game with several serious flaws. 1) Screen tearing. Tho that's something everyone knows now
    2) horribly low texture terrain compared to the buildings. This is most evident when you follow the Seers quest. The rock texture is badly blurry, and considering a good portion of this game is rock climbing, it's seriously annoying to see. 3) I have gotten stuck behind the objects I'm trying to move, inside walls, and a few times dropped through the world. The collision detection needs serious work...

Yeah part 2 just to update. Valhalla has an auto parkour feature where you run and then start climbing. No need to hold A. Sounds great right? Nope. You will be pissed when you're chasing something and then climb up a tree, or you're following a path and diagnol wrong and now you're in the river. **** this game. Edit 3:. It crashed again. 0
  15. Nov 16, 2020
    Reading all of these reviews I can certainly say - congratulations Ubisoft! You lost the fan base that brings you money all these years before you completely finished them off by Odyssey. And you somehow managed to disappoint your new fans. I don't know how you did this those people really love Odyssey, don't know what piece of garbage should it be to make them dissatisfied.
  16. Nov 20, 2020
    I was Cautiously excited for this Title. After being let down by Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Origins and Odyssey i became cautiously optimistic for this title after the Devs had said they took feedback from fans seriously and made changes to bring it more in line with Classic Assassin's Creed Gameplay. upon Launch the game had a fully functioning in game item store, I'm talking minute one.I was Cautiously excited for this Title. After being let down by Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Origins and Odyssey i became cautiously optimistic for this title after the Devs had said they took feedback from fans seriously and made changes to bring it more in line with Classic Assassin's Creed Gameplay. upon Launch the game had a fully functioning in game item store, I'm talking minute one. this was my first knock on it. upon starting up the game i'm given the option to play either Female or Male. like whatever i don't care. went Male, upon trying to play the game on my Xbox One X, the Game experiences Load Times up to 5 Minutes. and in true Ubisoft Fashion the game features an incredible amount of game breaking bugs. from frequent crashing sending me back a few hours of play time despite there being a autosave system. to getting stuck on the side of a 1 Meter Hill. the Game experiences frequent frame rate drop, and audio and video loss. during one such occasion one of the Brothers Ragnarsson completely disappeared and lost Audio. so when addressed by Eivor or Ubba the Camera would pan to a Empty Space and the Characters would just stare at the Space in Silence. the Audio Loss is far more frequent. and by that i mean constant. the game also does not feature Norse, Dane, or Briton Swords of any type usable by the Character except for Gigantic almost unbelievably sized Darks Souls Esc Greatsword. so if you thought you would be rushing in with a Longsword you are wrong. this is despite Sword Models Existing in game for Longswords and Norse and Dane Weapons. and you will even see NPC's using them. Additionally when you put your weapons away onto your back or into the weird Loopy things all of your weapons shrink dramatically in size. which is very immersion breaking. once you see it. you cannot unsee it. a War Hammer goes from being the Size of a Paper weight to the Size of Mjlonir from the Avengers movie in a Instant. this is true for all weapons and Swords in the game. the Boat Adventures seem neat and they feature the ability for you to enable singing, or to have a crewmate tell a tale. unfortunately anytime they spot a Bandit Camp, or you go under a Bridge or see a Monestary they stop singing until you pass. and this is frequent. All in all going into this Title i said that this is Ubisofts last chance from me. i don't understand how a dev can fall so far. from creating something truly groundbreaking with the story of Altair to the lazy development shown in any of their recent titles which are blatant cash grabs featuring no actual passion like we saw in 2007. this will be the last time i spend a Dollar on a Ubisoft Title. Expand
  17. Nov 30, 2020
    Odyssey beats this hands down. Eivor is slow even if you max out the "Way of the (whatever armor you equip)", Sunnin, the crow, is worthless. Bugs everywhere, and when you contact support describing the issue in detail, they ask for a screenshot. I can't progress in the main story because "Reaver of the South" glitched. I've been waiting two weeks for a resolution. As for combat - forgetOdyssey beats this hands down. Eivor is slow even if you max out the "Way of the (whatever armor you equip)", Sunnin, the crow, is worthless. Bugs everywhere, and when you contact support describing the issue in detail, they ask for a screenshot. I can't progress in the main story because "Reaver of the South" glitched. I've been waiting two weeks for a resolution. As for combat - forget blocking, you have to dodge everything, and even if you are double the power of a Zealot, they can kill you in 2-3 blows. If there was one thing I wished I had done, was wait at least 2-3 months after release to purchase this game. Expand
  18. Nov 28, 2020
    Game is a MESS on xbox. Do not buy!!!!! Wait for sale. It's a buggy screen tearing fest. Wish I could get a refund.
  19. Nov 29, 2020
    The game is garbage and boring. The whole Nordic thing just doesn't fit in with assassins creed it just doesn't. This seems like a witcher 3 wannabe and it falls flat on its flat face. The game performance also takes a nose dive with screen tearing and frame rate issues. Trading it in and buying something else not my type of game.
  20. Dec 7, 2020
    Bugged can’t finish main story line mission, Ubisoft will not fix either they told me...
  21. Dec 17, 2020
    Hey Ubisoft!
    You F*cking as*holes!
    Doing microtransactions in a single player game when all ratings have already been entered? Are you seriously? Boosters?
    Shame on you all! F*ck everything you do.
    Hey gamers! Let's punish these greedy bastards, knock down the rating.
  22. Dec 7, 2020
    Unresponsive controls, quests that cannot be finished due to bugs, copy&pasted maps and quests. Only good thing are the graphics & story.
  23. Dec 17, 2020
    В игру добавили ускорители прокачки, и помели баланс под них. Все старые оценки и обзоры уже не про эту игру.
  24. Jan 1, 2021
    On aurait pu croire qu’après les deux précédentes calamités (Origins et Odyssey) Ubichiottes aurait mis de l’eau dans son vin mais il n’est en rien ou si peu…! on change de décor(s) mais le grind et le farming demeurent, inexpugnables dans ce Valhalla ! soit en mauvais franglais le farmage de crevard à la coréenne et le limage jusqu’à l’intox de choses répétitives à répétition ! une putainOn aurait pu croire qu’après les deux précédentes calamités (Origins et Odyssey) Ubichiottes aurait mis de l’eau dans son vin mais il n’est en rien ou si peu…! on change de décor(s) mais le grind et le farming demeurent, inexpugnables dans ce Valhalla ! soit en mauvais franglais le farmage de crevard à la coréenne et le limage jusqu’à l’intox de choses répétitives à répétition ! une putain de mine pour stakhanovistes ludo-décérébrés !

Afin bien entendu de vous faire craquer vis-à-vis des microtransactions prédatrices comme celle -à grand succès, n’en doutons pas- du doublage d’expérience (pour environ 10 euros !) qui transforme de facto le rythme et la progression du jeu, le rendant deux fois moins lourdingue même s’il reste… chiant quand même ! sauf qu’on y passera au bas mot deux fois moins de temps. Potentiellement en tout cas.

En effet, tout est fait là-dedans comme dans les deux précédents AssCreed, à savoir vous faire « jouer » comme un véritable abruti jusqu’à en devenir totalement abruti au sens le plus littéral du terme. Et pourtant le farmage-grindage ici est semble-t-il allégé… mais en apparence seulement, vu la quantité de merdes à ramasser, collecter (dans ces putains de forts ou maisons verrouillées) afin d’être au niveau requis pour la prochaine opération de la campagne principale ! dire qu’il faut même du titane (sic !) au Moyen Age pour améliorer ses armes et armures, ça troue le cul… et les quantités (habituelles) astronomiques de fer et de cuir bien entendu.

De toute façon, l’espèce d’histoire racontée ici montre assez vite son vrai visage, celle des stagiaires qui s’y sont attelé… c’est tellement bidon, mal fait, ridicule qu’on arrive évidemment jamais à y croire… comme par exemple mettre sur le trône un couillon bisounours à couilles molles ou aider deux folles… Tout est constamment écrit ici sous le joug d’un agenda très actuel du multi-culturalisme et de la justice sociale à deux balles… chez les Vikings !

Ainsi, parmi les Vikings ou parmi les Anglais, on croise quantité de gens à la couleur de peau plus ou moins foncée ou basanée comme si tout le jeu se déroulait au Moyen-Orient et au Maghreb, c’est complètement dingue… et aberrant !

Quant à l’héroïne viking, elle ressemble à une camionneuse lesbienne qui a trop forcé sur les stéroïdes : bonjour les dégâts et bonjour la sale gueule. C’est le cas de toutes les gonzesses qu’on peut croiser ou côtoyer dans le jeu : aussi sexys, aussi féminines que du fil barbelé, quel putain de foutage de gueule, chez Ubichiottes !

De toute manière, l’infiltration est devenue le parent pauvre et même si une option permet (enfin) d’assassiner n’importe quelle cible (mais certainement pas les boss !) l’arrangement de l’environnement et l’IA privilégient toujours les grosses bastons de bourrins. En tant que jeu à Vikings (afghano-pakistanais) pourquoi pas mais ne l’appelez pas « Assassin’s Creed » dans ce cas ! même l’arbre de compétences est désormais un foutoir où l’on a tout balancé n’importe où et n’importe comment…

Quoi qu’il en soit, la répétition qu’on rince et qu’on répète ad nauseam rend complètement fou et abruti en même temps : on se rend compte éventuellement qu’on perd son temps comme un pauvre con… au bout d’un certain temps. Personnellement, après 43h, un déclic s’est produit : pourquoi je perds mon temps sur cette grosse merde en fait ? oui, pourquoi ? aucune raison valable, non aucune ! alors, il est grand temps de tirer la chasse sur cette énième chiasse de chez Ubichiottes !
  25. Dec 4, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The mere thought of having Loki fool Odin is Throwing away lighsaber level stupidity. Also...portraying Loki as a Trevor looking wannabe says huge amounts about how the process went. With the same climbing lightpoles mechanics and overall lack of respect for the source material I can only summarize this experience with with one sentence. Buy Cyberpunk 2077. Forget about this mess. Expand
  26. Dec 11, 2020
    Esta versión es muy carente de valor, para ser un juego de consola, se ve peor que PS4.

Yo lo jugué 3 horas y se colgó el juego sin motivo alguno, por favor gente, no lo compren para Xbox One, mejor para PC o PS4.
  27. Dec 3, 2020
    Do you kidding me....very bad performance for x box one S...its a mess....bad graphics, poor optimized, and SO MUCH screen tearing.....the story and some new features is good....but the game is unblable in x box one .....ubisoft dont deserve the 65 euros for this mess
  28. Dec 3, 2020
    It's extremely subpar for a AAA game in 2020. Not only is the whole story one boring quest after the other (go here and fight, then fight over there). But everything around the story is boring too. But the textures, models, and animations all make the game look early access. The game needed 6 more months at least to be finished.
  29. Dec 5, 2020
    I went through the trouble of creating an account and everything just to express my complete displeasure with Valhalla. Did anyone even bother to test out this game before release? I have owned and played every AC game since AC 2 and I rarely remember glitches and crashes that happen it seems almost every 10 minutes in this game. Prior versions of the game were well thought out storyI went through the trouble of creating an account and everything just to express my complete displeasure with Valhalla. Did anyone even bother to test out this game before release? I have owned and played every AC game since AC 2 and I rarely remember glitches and crashes that happen it seems almost every 10 minutes in this game. Prior versions of the game were well thought out story lines and continued advancement in the game.. (one of two maybe not so much) but now it seems as if the devs got bored about half way through. My game crashes at least once a day. The glitches... too many to count. I just got stuck in mid air, could not move or do anything while an enemy sat there shooting me with arrows. 2 minutes of watching the game slowly kill me just so I could reload and do the work all over again. I loved playing these games and it has been ruined for me. Chances are I won't be buying another one as the sheer lack of effort from ubisoft who is clearly just abusing the fan loyalty at this point.. very depressing. Although it is 2020.. maybe I should have expected the worst of the worst...and saved my money. Expand
  30. Dec 6, 2020
    It would be fun if it didn't drop and not save your progress all the time! Last time I buy an UBI Soft Game. At best with out all the bugs this game is a 7... fun but gets really repetitive.
  31. Dec 8, 2020
    I've held of on writing a review because i feel a game should be enjoyed toughly, with patience and an open mind. I have not been an AC fan, i never played any of the old games, but a couple months ago i picked up Odessy because it was on sale. That is my only experience with AC. aside from Valhalla. To be honest, it was pretty disappointing. There is no new mechanics from the previousI've held of on writing a review because i feel a game should be enjoyed toughly, with patience and an open mind. I have not been an AC fan, i never played any of the old games, but a couple months ago i picked up Odessy because it was on sale. That is my only experience with AC. aside from Valhalla. To be honest, it was pretty disappointing. There is no new mechanics from the previous game i played, it feels as if it was the same game, same type of missions, and nothing really new was added. i don't want to sound negative, but because of my experience with AC, it kinda makes it feel like the RPG FIFA. It changes very little, the story is not great. Most of the missions you do just fill like filler, and it gets super long. I didn't get invested in my character, i don't care for his struggles. The only reason why i kept going was just to finish it because i was bored. At the beginning, (first 20 hours) i would try and investigate all of the world. Then i realized it was the same process, which never really gave e and advantage. It was just more loot (useless, and didn't make a huge difference). The story just didn't grab me, the side characters never developed. There was no growth, no pain, no struggle to keep you going wondering what would happen next. This will probably be my last AC purchase. The story wasn't good, the mechanics of the game are just a wash up. Nothing significantly new or exciting. Honestly if you're thinking of picking this game up, i would say wait till it's on sale. Expand
  32. Dec 10, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you are looking for a game with a structured story line that allows you to play the part of a clear protagonist then look past AC (Assassins Creed) Valhalla as you will not find that here.

If you like the idea of your primary requirement for progression being to raid, kill and pillage innocent villages and monasteries and burn down the cottages of suffering villagers then by all means this is the game for you! In addition you also get the choice to have an affair with the wife of your best friend and adopted brother. Super! It really makes you feel like a genuine hero... =-/

I gave up hope on the AC series after AC Unity. I tried to give the series a chance again with Odyssey and Origins but was unimpressed. That being said, I liked the story of both WAY better then Valhalla.
    Despite my recent negative experiences, after seeing awesome commercials and reading rave reviews I had a renewed hope for the series and decided to get the game. After 50+ hours playing the game waiting for things to make sense, provide a sense of purpose and for the story-line to evolve into one where the main character Eivor becomes a good guy I came to the realization that was never going to happen and here I am writing this review.

The final straw for me was when a Viking comrade (Ivarr) tricks you (Eivor) into attacking an opposing king (After a Peace deal was made) by framing that opposing king for the murder of a mutual friend . Ok, whatever, I can deal with that you gotta come up with creative reasons to fight big battles... After all, its just a game. The part that absolutely disgusted me is after the battle you are forced to standby while Ivarr tortures the King (who had previously bested Ivarr in a battle and let Ivarr go instead of killing him). No matter what you decide for in game choices (1 - Let the king go, 2 - Let him die from his wounds, 3 - Ok Ivarr do w/e it is you want to do to the king) the game ends up with you watching Ivarr torture a guy for something he didn't do. Furthermore, Ivarr is the one who framed the king and actually killed the mutual friend. If your like me your wondering what the point of in game choices are if they don't effect the outcome. Clearly the choices are superficial. That's lame...

Final note - If you may find yourself offended by consistent smears, comments and attacks on the christian faith throughout this game I would advise you to avoid AC Valhalla.

Thank you UBISoft for taking a fantastic series that began with Altaïr and Ezio dragging it through the mud while simultaneously riding its coat tails.

The quality Story, Cinematic Cut Scenes, Fighting Style, Stealth requirement and Character/Plot development I came to know and love in the AC series seen in Altaïr and Ezio's time is gone and clearly it is not coming back.
  33. Dec 14, 2020
    Game is full of bugs making it impossible to progress in the story. Support from Ubisoft severely lacking - many waiting over a month for fixed.

If it wasn't for these bugs and literally being unable to finish the main story it would have gotten a much higher score. Game is otherwise very enjoyable but can get tedious towards the end as enemies don't scale with characters level making it too easy.
  34. Dec 14, 2020
    I left AC while wandering around in America aimlessly after one of the best gaming experiences of my life in the Ezio trilogy. Came back to try origins but found it just ok, never finished it. At the start of COVID, with time on my hand I tried Odyssey and was blown away. So much so that I went back and finished Origins, then bought and played Syndicate, Rogue, and Unity. All goodI left AC while wandering around in America aimlessly after one of the best gaming experiences of my life in the Ezio trilogy. Came back to try origins but found it just ok, never finished it. At the start of COVID, with time on my hand I tried Odyssey and was blown away. So much so that I went back and finished Origins, then bought and played Syndicate, Rogue, and Unity. All good games and a lifesaver in a time where I'm not getting out much. But I'm now 135 hours in to Valhalla and i'm just not liking it. It's become a chore I have to finish. The main quest resonates even less than Origins, i'm just not caring. Where are the historical characters? Other than a cartoon version of Ivar? Where is my animal sidekick from Odyssey? What is the point of the world events if there is little or no loot? I've had to back up and reload several times due to bugs or blowups looking many hours of game play. I'm so sick of looking at the horrible fishing animation and empty arms where the big fish should be. I'm certain the big flatfish does not exist. How many bears yield no fur? My game is a reindeer apocalypse and I've gotten two antlers. Why did I spend full price and play a crappy game when I know that Ubisoft games are buch better and very inexpensive a year later? Expand
  35. Dec 18, 2020
    Ubisoft wants to shoot themselves in their foot by being slimy and sleezy and add xp boost a month after game and scores are out. I hope your scores get trashed. Didn’t learn anything from Odyssey.
  36. Feb 12, 2021
    It's crazy how evil and tasteless some people can be. Ubisoft takes years to make these amazing game and all they get back is some whining losers who give them 0 out of 10. Great game.
  37. Feb 13, 2021
    As a casual gamer I enjoy playing games that have an easy mode. This is largely because I don't enjoy button mashing and having to figure out complex timing and such. This game had an easy mode as did it's predecessor. Unlike it's predecessor (Odyssey) easy mode does not offer you any help. I patiently worked my way through much of the story and as far as regular combatants its fine andAs a casual gamer I enjoy playing games that have an easy mode. This is largely because I don't enjoy button mashing and having to figure out complex timing and such. This game had an easy mode as did it's predecessor. Unlike it's predecessor (Odyssey) easy mode does not offer you any help. I patiently worked my way through much of the story and as far as regular combatants its fine and easy mode lets you slice through everyone easily. The cultist characters and 'special monsters' however remain impossible to get past. I built myself up to 222 power level to take on a 90 power level cultist. No go. They defeated me easily. This isn't okay. When I want easy mode I am playing for story not to develop complex gaming skills for your game. As a result, an otherwise beautiful game with what appears to be a great story is an enormous failure for me. If you are a casual gamer like myself, pass this one up. It will disappoint you. Expand
  38. Feb 7, 2021
    Никакого доната в одиночных платных играх априори быть не должно, люди уже заплатили за продукт и должны пользоваться всем его контентом который только в него заложен

Дальше с нас за что будут дергать деньги? За возможность сохранять игровой процесс? За возможность повысить/понизить сложность прохождения? За вариативные диалоги и концовки? Здесь речь идет не о FTP проекте

Здесь речь идет не о FTP проекте
  39. Jan 14, 2021
    IMO the worst AC game yet. Gorgeous visuals and that's about it. A looooooooong, boring, bloated grind otherwise. Too many glitches, bugs and general inability to complete missions/world events to give this more than a 2 out of 10. This is like a beta version for testing purposes. Microtransaction heaven if you want the best gear which is otherwise unavailable through gameplay. Shameful.
  40. Feb 7, 2021
    After amazing Origins and astonishing Odyssey this is a bitter disappointment. Graphics still at its finest, progress of Eivor as well the Raventhorpe village might be exciting but I quit playing after like 15hrs. Many glitches and bugs in panoramic scenes, cut scenes where characters don't open mouth, etc. I could overcome these small imperfections but what really put me off and reasonAfter amazing Origins and astonishing Odyssey this is a bitter disappointment. Graphics still at its finest, progress of Eivor as well the Raventhorpe village might be exciting but I quit playing after like 15hrs. Many glitches and bugs in panoramic scenes, cut scenes where characters don't open mouth, etc. I could overcome these small imperfections but what really put me off and reason why both I and my son quit the game is Ubisoft cloud storage for autosave due to which we both lost several hours of progress. If I hadn't bought a disc version I would want my money back now. I feel very sorry but no more AC franchise in the future. Expand
  41. Nov 21, 2020
    AC Valhalla has all the polish of a viking... which is to say, none - if you go by the state of the ones in the game.
    - The controls are clunky and random, with no focus able to be had by simply letting your mouse point the way. You must manually focus each target, otherwise you will attack ANYTHING on the field. You might be looking at one target, but once you attack, you will turn around 180 degrees and start swinging at a target behind you that is nowhere near your attack radius.
    Similarly while parkouring, your character may jump on to objects with no rhyme or reason and refuse to get off for a while, compromising a flight from a swarm of enemies in some cases.
    - The game released in a terrible state with memory leaks being (yet again) a huge culprit of crashing and freezing at regular intervals for many players.
    - The quest system is a bloated mess, with no focus to the world and random quests thrown in for xp fodder that have no bearing or impact on the narrative. Many in fact have some provoking decisions to be made that mean little in the scheme of the game.
    In fact, some world quests will allow you to complete them - spoiling story quests that are coming further along in the main questline.

I wish I could in good conscience recommend this game, but in the state it's in I can't even recommend it for leisurely play until the freezing and crashing and memory leaks are addressed and taken care of.
  42. Jan 2, 2021
    Bad combat
    Power levels is bad leveling system
    Gear meaningless Upgrading settlement, not necessary Find a key to get I'm a room, find oil pot, find another oil pot, find key to finally open chest that's not even worth it Long, bland, bloated, boring Bad story Vikings should be Templars Mot even playing as assasin, working with assasins Horse can't ride uphill Ha e to teach/upgrade horse
    Bad combat
    Power levels is bad leveling system
    Gear meaningless
    Upgrading settlement, not necessary
    Long, bland, bloated, boring
    Bad story
    Vikings should be Templars
    Mot even playing as assasin, working with assasins Horse can't ride uphill
    Ha e to teach/upgrade horse so grind for more crap which means more keys and oil pots
    Hidden Ones don't even seem like bad guys, you're just killing them to overtake their homeland.
    The ship is annoying as hell. Turn left it goes right. Open sail and sail to destination, it goes opposite way. World events are annoying side quests but much much worse.
    Runes, bad leveling system.
    Abilities, not fun like Odyssey. World pretty on top of a mountain, bugle when u get close to a tree. Bugs, bugs, bugs. Been stuck inside my horses ass, no joke.
    Been stuck in a tree. All parts of England that could be unique and explored like Sherwood forest or Stonehenge are bland and nothing of interest happens. Where are past famous people? This list could go on and on. I scored it way way too early on PS4 and gave a 7. This at max deserves a 3.5, MAYBE. The more I play, the more I hate it. At 106 hours now and still trying to finish this game. I have never played a game I spoke out loud how much I hate it. Just went to open a chest. It was under water. Dove in and said, I bet I need a jey. I need a key. Go to climb a tree where key is. Get stuck INSIDE TREE! Now Ubisoft has so many outfits for sale with real money and a blaster for XP and selling maps and selling this and that. Done with AC FOREVER NOW!
  43. Dec 16, 2020
    Keeps crashing and you have to start off from where you was the previous day.
    Also there is a glitch where the screen goes blank and won't go back on. I had to reload from the previous day and again lost nearly 4 hours of playing. I am regretting buying this game now I've had nothing but issues with it since day one
  44. Dec 19, 2020
    If ubisoft feels it can wait to add XP boosters a month after release. Then I reserve the right to rate the game lower in the same timeframe. Ubisoft you are a disgrace. Insulting the intelligence of your consumers. Nobody asked for XP boosters. I am uninstalling u soft games and boycotting them u til they stop this disgraceful practice.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 25, 2021
    Even with its technical shortcomings on last-generation hardware, it is hard to not call Assassin’s Creed Valhalla an amazing open-world RPG. It’s obvious that Ubisoft did its homework and learned from Origins and Odyssey. Valhalla’s story is one of the best not only in the franchise but in the open-world RPG genre. The world is vast but not laden with empty, pointless space. Combat is addicting, character customization is the best the franchise has ever seen, and the welcome return of composer Jesper Kyd makes for one of last year’s most immersive and satisfying experiences.
  2. Nov 30, 2020
    Assassin’s Creed brings beautiful English countryside to the masses whilst fixing a lot of the series’ recent missteps. Some genuinely fun and surprising moments with some great writing make for a fun time.
  3. Nov 9, 2020
    If it sufficiently renews the experience of the saga thanks to a rich and functional overall design and an approach that should delight fans of the first hour, Assassin's Creed Valhalla also retains some stigmas of its predecessors that prevent it from aiming a little higher.