6.1

1. Oct 27, 2018
    The mobile connection when dancing had very little problems this time around and thankfully it remained connected to the console at all times. I’ve always enjoyed the presentation when it came to the Just Dance franchise and thankfully both the visuals and sound design are once again fun here.
    There are a decent variety of songs to dance to and I can’t see me or my children getting bored of the game anytime soon because of this. Technically the game held up really well throughout my time with the game and I didn’t bump into any problems that held the game back in any way. The choreography and different dances present in the game have a ton of variety which made dancing to them both challenging and fun. There isn’t really anything new this time around and if you aren’t a fan of the Just Dance franchise this game won’t change your mind in any way. More modes would’ve been nice because after a while doing the same thing does make the game become a little repetetive. I don’t mind admitting that Just Dance is a guilty pleasure of mine and in my opinion it’s the best party game available to you because not only does it make you fit but it’s also an incredible amount of fun as well. As you can imagine then I was really looking forward to Just Dance 2019 and thankfully once again they’ve done a good job. In fact this time around they’ve ironed out a few little issues that dogged last year’s game and I’m pleased to say that the mobile aspect of the game works better this year. Once again there’s a decent amount of songs for you to get to grips with this year and the creativity that’s present in the choreography means dancing to the different songs is not only fun but challenging as well. Despite this it still would’ve been nice to see a few different modes included this year because it is very similar to last year’s game and if you’re not a fan of the franchise unfortunately this game won’t change your mind. That being said if you are a fan of Just Dance then you will once again thoroughly enjoy what this game has to offer and without a doubt Just Dance 2019 does more than enough to get a big thumbs up from me.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 18, 2018
    Like last year’s offering, Just Dance 2019 is an inoffensive, exercise conducive title fun alone or in pairs. If you want to boogie, consider it.
  2. Nov 16, 2018
    If you have been a fan of previous Just Dance titles, then once more this will be one that will appeal, especially if you have a subscription to Just Dance Unlimited.
  3. Nov 13, 2018
    If you’ve played previous Just Dance games, you know exactly what you’re getting into and that will probably be enough to sway you one way or another. However, if you haven’t played Just Dance before and you’re are looking for something fresh to play – especially with a group of friends or the family – Just Dance 2019 is an excellent option.