6.2

1. Jun 13, 2019
    In case you are wondering why this episode it rated higher than the previous ones: The brother we are forced to escort takes a backseat to a number of new characters. The location is also not changing.

Overall this seems like a desperate attempt to go back to the LiS gameplay after the fist two episodes where a complete disappointment. They seem to have succeeded in that damage

They seem to have succeeded in that damage control, but overall this is once again a rather weak entry into the franchise because as with S2EP1 and 2 the game lacks direction and story.

1. Jun 2, 2019
    In my review of the previous episode my main gripe was that things didn’t move quick enough and it was obviously a bit of a ‘filler’ episode before things got moving. Well, my hopes were quashed as I starting playing this episode – it got even slower.
  2. May 17, 2019
    Life Is Strange 2 – Episode 3 won’t keep you busy that much. But you’ll have to make many decisions and all the choices really held shaping the two antagonists. A moving and well written piece.
  3. May 16, 2019
    Wastelands is great because it marks a real turning point in the story and offers an ending that promises to seriously test the Diaz brother’s resolve.