7.5

1. Nov 8, 2019
    Depois de tantas tentativas finalmente a EA acertou em um NFS, com o Heat ela trouxe a nostalgia do underground e Most Wanted de volta, sem duvidas o melhor NFS ate agora...
  2. Nov 8, 2019
    Best NFS Game from Ghost Games ever. The Grafik is nice and the Cars in the game.
  3. Nov 8, 2019
    Need for Speed Heat is fun and new, definitely different from Payback. I see the improvements, I see the effort they put into making the game:
    - Controlling, driving is different, more challenging
    - Voice acting and cutscenes make sense, they are authentic - The day vs. night concept works, it's logical and fun as well - That heat level thing is great. Cops are not necessarily annoying
    - Controlling, driving is different, more challenging
    - Voice acting and cutscenes make sense, they are authentic
    - The day vs. night concept works, it's logical and fun as well
    - That heat level thing is great. Cops are not necessarily annoying and faster than you, but if you are a bad guy, they become more aggressive which make sense.
    - Even some side activities are more challenging
    - You don't need to be a perfect driver at the beginning, as you are a beginner - it makes the narrative more realisatic

I would give 8 points because:
    - They copied Forza Horizon's style too obviously with those colourful flags and annoying selfie cutscenes. It's okay that they embraced some good ideas, but they didn't need that much, Ghost Games had their own concepts that are good as well.
    - In too many cases, HUD is barely visible
    - The music is boring again, all the same genre, all the same style, serving just one specific taste.

NFS Heat is a decent game with a good feeling. I don't agree with those who are complaining because of how driving works there. This is NFS, this is arcade style to chill and have fun. If you want to play Forza, then play Forza, if you need a simulator then go and play Gran Turismo. NFS is something different, NFS has its own style.

I definitely recommend this game.
  4. Nov 9, 2019
    Maravilloso videojuego, a un fan de need for speed le encantará, es bastante mejor que Payback y el 2015, para mí el mejor need for speed de la década
  5. Nov 8, 2019
    Need for Speed Heat ImageLoving this game. Very fun driving gameplay. Great graphics. The NFS we deserve.
  6. Nov 8, 2019
    Amazing!!! Just absolutely Amazing. Its a great mix of underground and the original most wanted. Car handles good. The customization is very detailed. And the cops can actually be difficult to get away from. Definitely worth buying
  7. Nov 8, 2019
    It's finally a step in the right direction. Ghost takes beloved parts of all games of the past and mix them into one. It's not a 10/10 because the cops and AI seem a bit unbalanced, but that's nothing that can't be patched later on. I hope they build on this entry in the future. Its a solid foundation.
  8. Nov 9, 2019
    Apart from a few minor glitches ive noticed, a decent game from the need for speed franchise. Cars look well, good graphics, night mode looks really good with all the neon effects. Car customisation is really good. Could do with a few more old school iconic cars, ep3 type r, old scoobies etc hopefully some are addedin future content
  9. Nov 9, 2019
    I really like the game. The cars handle very good, graphical speaking it is top notch. And the story is pretty well written aswell. Yes, it has it's downturns like the poor difficulty balancing, but there will be some tweaking in the future for sure. Oh, and the cars sound amazing and the models in that game are better than in some other racing games.
  10. Nov 8, 2019
    I tried the trial and the game is Awesome! Great driving mecani hs, vibrant graphics, exliring sounds.
  11. Nov 8, 2019
    FINALLY.......

For me NFS Heat is a long awaited return to glory. Im affording it extra respect as it's clear that Ghost Games have actually listened to the community. What they've done is taken everything they did right with the previous few titles while completely erasing everything that people hated, and the result is imo the best NFS game since pre 2010. Most people are probably
    FINALLY.......

What they've done is taken everything they did right with the previous few titles while completely erasing everything that people hated, and the result is imo the best NFS game since pre 2010. Most people are probably familiar with the formula, so I'll summarise.
    No micro transactions, no pointless online only restrictions, no lottery upgrade system, no restrictions on visual car mods, no invasive story forcing you down certain disciplines and no soggy heavy driving model...... Instead we have a sensible and progressive array of performance mods and proper engine swap options, sharper and more responsive handling, an excellent map of decent size designed with driving pleasure in mind, free roam police that provide a great challenge and tangible sense of tension when racing at night, wide array of unrestricted and highly customization visual parts and paint options and the complete freedom to play however you want. Want to focus on the story and immerse yourself, empathizing with the cast and RP'ing as a proper street racer? do it. Want to completely ignore the story and just enjoy exploring and building up your rep and car(s)? do it. Want to drive in peace, take your time searching for collectibles and playing races/challenges uninterrupted? just play mainly in daytime mode. Want to be pushed into precise calculated driving with a constant mountain of pressure as numerous and actually competent cops hunt you down every second? play mainly night time mode.

No the game isnt perfect, cutscenes seem to drop frames frequently, the difficulty balance for racing early in the game seems a bit off and the cops at night can be punishingly hard; but overall if you're after a free roam street racing game then this is the best entry since Midnight Club LA and NFS Carbon. Easy 8.5/10 , well done Ghost Games! :)
  12. Nov 8, 2019
    Generally a decent game. I was surprised how good it actually is. Nice work Ghost.
  13. Nov 8, 2019
    First of all, I just wanna say I created this account to say that this game is an emotional return to the glory days of need for speed series. It captures every good aspects taken from the great nfs titles like most wanted (2005), underground 2, pro street and carbon. The game doesn't get boring by no means. Of course just like any other previous nfs titles, you have to participate inFirst of all, I just wanna say I created this account to say that this game is an emotional return to the glory days of need for speed series. It captures every good aspects taken from the great nfs titles like most wanted (2005), underground 2, pro street and carbon. The game doesn't get boring by no means. Of course just like any other previous nfs titles, you have to participate in different types of races to win money. This is really different from payback as the city is more living, the story is more interesting and of course the cops level is really competitive. The ai level is ok, if your car rating is more than the recommended rating in any specific race you're selecting, you're good. The driving physics is of course arcade and I'm loving the new drifting physics. The customization is outstanding with loads of options available to customize your car and FINALLY NO SPEEDCARDS from payback. The graphics looks great. Now, I would want EA to kinda tweak the photo mode a little bit because it's kinda tricky and annoying to work with but other than everything is good. If you just wanna have fun and race with your friends and hang around and wanna host car meets and stuff, this game is a way to go, it gives more pro street, underground 2, and carbon as in general. Also, I like one of the most important of the game is that you can play offline and people who don't want to multiplayer can play offline. The character customization is a new thing and it's nice you can customize your own driver with different sorts of style, it kinda took aspects from gta which is really good Expand
  14. Nov 8, 2019
    It's absolutely amazing how ghost has improved HDR and weather on this gorgeous game. The dynamics look fantastic.
    When it's raining and go under the cover of building, you'll see how beautiful the weather system works.
    It's incredible how free you are at customizing the cars.
  15. Nov 8, 2019
    Very good NFS Game. Soberb driving physics, excellent and fun gameplay, great graphics. Recommended
  16. Nov 9, 2019
    This is the first need for speed game in a very long time that I have truly enjoyed. I tried the reboot in 2015 and really wanted to like it - however didn't. I didn't bother with need for speed payback given the horrific upgrade mechanics. So I entered this game with low expectations - positively or negatively it's been for the better. This reminds me of the need for speed undergroundThis is the first need for speed game in a very long time that I have truly enjoyed. I tried the reboot in 2015 and really wanted to like it - however didn't. I didn't bother with need for speed payback given the horrific upgrade mechanics. So I entered this game with low expectations - positively or negatively it's been for the better. This reminds me of the need for speed underground games of yesteryear and for the better. I really love the night and day mechanics of the game, controlled racing during the day and street racing at night. It gives the game 2 personalities. Graphically in the Xbox one X the game is gorgeous. Especially so at night with the neon lights, subtle fog and rain effects - it looks beautiful. I'm unsure what resolution it is running at however it looks high - I have noted some ghosting particularly when it's raining and watching NPC vehicles driving over reflections in the rain on the ground, however it's not really noticeable unless you're stopped. Gameplay wise the cars feel good, with plenty of weight for older cars (the Mustang I started with) and better more taught handling with newer cars (the Audi S5 I later upgraded to). The drift mechanism won't be for everyone, however as someone who sucks at drinking ,- I find it really approachable and easy. AI scales well with difficulty levels however I find the police to be too tough. They easily crash your car and have a spring mechanic to them - meaning they magically appear next to you even after losing them. This needs to be balanced better. Overall though, only 6 hours in, I'm really enjoying it. This is by far for me the best NFS game in decades. If you've been on the fence for a while then I recommend giving it a go, but only if you can get it on sale or are able to return it in person if you don't enjoy it. Expand
  17. Nov 10, 2019
    Ok! Absolutely amazing! Best NFS to date. You need to play it for a while and with friends.
  18. Nov 11, 2019
    The game is amazing, fluid mechanics, beautiful graphics (especially at night), the game is very addictive and perhaps one of the best in the franchise, the story is also very good.
  19. Nov 9, 2019
    NFS Heat is much better than payback. Tuning has become more diverse, the fleet is much larger, and the cops are even meaner. For me, NFS Heat was the game of the year!
  20. Nov 9, 2019
    I truly enjoyed this game.The graphics were amazing and the sound of the cars were breathtaking, the customisation is so good that it overwhelms you and the story had me staying late hours into the night just to find out what happened next.This is definitely a step in the right directions for both EA and Ghost.Prople fail to understand that blackbox is gone and nfs will never be the same,I truly enjoyed this game.The graphics were amazing and the sound of the cars were breathtaking, the customisation is so good that it overwhelms you and the story had me staying late hours into the night just to find out what happened next.This is definitely a step in the right directions for both EA and Ghost.Prople fail to understand that blackbox is gone and nfs will never be the same, but Ghost have showed us that the memories of carbonmostwantedh Expand
  21. Nov 9, 2019
    The perfect mix of underground, most wanted and prostreet. The best need for speed in years. Cops can seem overly difficult at heat 3 and above at the start of the game, but as you progress, outrunning them does become easier. The risk/reward of night is always a thrill though.
  22. Nov 9, 2019
    Although it's obviously not the second coming of christ it is finally a step in the right direction that has been missing for NFS for the last decade. Unlike almost EVERY aaa racer this gen, Heat has CHARACTER! it has an actual theme, an actual atmosphere, an actual art style. It felt like the people designing this game really had a vision. And it shows in the gameplay of racing aroundAlthough it's obviously not the second coming of christ it is finally a step in the right direction that has been missing for NFS for the last decade. Unlike almost EVERY aaa racer this gen, Heat has CHARACTER! it has an actual theme, an actual atmosphere, an actual art style. It felt like the people designing this game really had a vision. And it shows in the gameplay of racing around this very nice world with improved but not yet perfect handling (way better than previous ghost games). The cops can be pretty unforgiving at low levels, but if you be patient and practice and wait until youre truely ready to take on high heat levels, you will have some of the most intense fun ever in a racing game! Of course there are problems like a so so framerate and a map that should really have more ai drivers to make it feel more alive, but through post game support i hope this can be a new beginning for NFS. Expand
  23. Nov 10, 2019
    It's a big surprise but EA made a good Need for Speed game, well to be honest it's good because they copied a lot from Forza Horizon but still good job ea. Don't mess it up with stupid microtransactions. In game are 2 things I didn't like. 1 police chase it's so stupid and boring and the lack of race music. I recomend trying the game to everyone.
  24. Nov 10, 2019
    Best arcade racer is back at its best form. Great customization, thrilling races and intense sound quality. Story is decent however Avatars need some work. Its a strong 9/10 for me however I’m giving it a 10 for the dumb folks that have brought the ratings down.
  25. Nov 11, 2019
    Without any doubt this game is amazing and it deserves the title of the need for speed's 25th anniversary game, I expect even more games like that in the future of the franchise
  26. Nov 12, 2019
    Jogabilidade um pouco fácil, mais a dificuldade da polícia compensa, história mais ou menos mais as customização dos carros e do personagens são de mais gráficos lindos, faz você querer jogar sem parar uma corrida seguida da outra

1. Nov 12, 2019
    While this installment isn’t the most innovative, that isn’t what Need for Speed needs right now. It needs to build up a solid foundation again, so it can get itself into a good position to ride the slipstream behind other titles, ready itself, then overtake it to possibly come out on top. There are some strong elements here, and the balance between day and night activities can provide a good loop. It handles well, not letting obstacles get in people’s way, and gives folks a lot of extras to shoot for. Yes, it could use a more lifelike world, a more interesting story, and a better soundtrack. But, what’s here is fun. That’s what matters most right now.
  2. Nov 12, 2019
    While far from a perfect comeback, Need For Speed Heat refocuses the franchise on what it does best, and it’s all the better for it.
  3. Nov 11, 2019
    Ghost Games delivers the best NFS of this generation, with thrilling night chases (even if our cars end up being frustratingly too damageable) and lots of contents and variety both during the daylight and night races.