4.6

1. Feb 5, 2021
    Another example of treating gamers as "cash cows". i liked the game and I bought the original one for 60 euros. Now that I have a new console, I have to buy the whole game again just to see what my console is capable of? Poor business strategy. See Star wars jedi fallen order gave a free next-gen upgrade and the game looks even better than control willl ever do.
  2. Feb 4, 2021
    Cash grab. The optimization is very bad. I thought Remedy was a good developer. They should bring a 'Graphics Mode' feature to Series S. Also the optimization is not good on Series X too.
  3. Feb 4, 2021
    En ps5 ocupa 25 GB y en Xbox 43. En Ps5 no hay caídas de los 60fps y en Xbox da muchos tirones. Decepcionado de la versión de Xbox, aunque no es culpa del juego, parece que la consola no da de sí.
  4. Feb 3, 2021
    Good game to next g best way for you and your time for the best game for the game you and your team are good
  5. Feb 26, 2021
    I bought this game on the 1st day, but now I need to buy it again to see SX improvements? Maybe if Remedy refund me the original price.
  6. Feb 9, 2021
    Sehr gute Grafik und Kampfgameplay, die Fähigkeiten sind cool, Story kommt langsam in Fahrt, ist dafür herrlich schräg und bleibt spannend
    Karte ist suboptimal, eine 3D-Karte wäre praktisch gewesen
    War überrascht, dass das Spiel "Metroidvania"-mäßig aufgebaut ist, hatte was Lineares erwartet...
  7. Feb 7, 2021
    I luckily didn’t buy this game on Xbox one or ps4 so I don’t feel as taken advantage of like most who bought it before and are forced to pay extra to get the upgrade which is total bs in my opinion. What does suck for me is I bought this game a month before it released on my series x digitally and then ps5 released it as a ps plus game and I have as well as xsx a ps5 I know I probablyI luckily didn’t buy this game on Xbox one or ps4 so I don’t feel as taken advantage of like most who bought it before and are forced to pay extra to get the upgrade which is total bs in my opinion. What does suck for me is I bought this game a month before it released on my series x digitally and then ps5 released it as a ps plus game and I have as well as xsx a ps5 I know I probably could have returned it and got my 40 back but I prefer xsx to my ps5 so now I have this game on both systems. And it is gorgeous and plays great on both I’m not upset with it but do hate they charged for the upgrade that so many other games give away for free. The game is an 8 out of 10 hands down the business practice is a 0 remedy knee they had a game they could do this with and they did it. No one would have done it for quantum break cause that game was meh at best but this game is actually fun and the story is great. If you didn’t buy it on last gen I would say it’s worth the 40 to get it now. Other wise I’m sure it will be a 20 or 30 dollar game soon enough. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 17, 2021
    Control has that signature Remedy feel to it, from its unique combat to its completely out there narrative, something only Sam Lake could be a part of. Although the story is Control’s strongest asset, it will take a lot of concentration to piece it all together. While I’m not a fan of forcing a rebuy to get the Series X|S version if you bought the base game at launch, Control: Ultimate Edition is without a doubt the definitive edition you want to experience, even if it’s for the second time, as the 60fps Performance Mode makes it feel like a completely new and better game. Welcome to the FBC Director.
  2. Feb 13, 2021
    Control Ultimate Edition on the Xbox Series X|S is just about every reason to play Control, conveniently stored in a plastic green box. If you’ve played before, the stellar AWE DLC, the stripping away of old infuriations, and the showpiece graphical improvements are convincing arguments for hopping back in (even if it demands that you pay extra for the privilege). If you haven’t played Control before, then you have the reassurance that this is a deserving Game of the Year, in its definitive format.
  3. Feb 8, 2021
    Control was one of 2019's best games, with the only pervasive issue being that consoles couldn't always run the ambitious game so well. That's all changed. Its upgrades are apparent and fit perfectly for the game's lightning-quick gunplay and gorgeous world. And if you missed the game or any of its DLCs until now, then you should absolutely start here for the complete, most impressive version of the best games in recent years.