3.2

1. Feb 12, 2022
    100% outdated.
    I have no idea WHY they even wanted to port this game from PC to Xbox. Maybe chinese and koreans are happy to play garbage games, tho.
  2. Feb 12, 2022
    Plays like a game from 10 years ago. Worst game i've played this year or last.
  3. Feb 11, 2022
    Prob One of the worst games in years, Outdated mulitplayer that feels like an avarage shooter from the ps2/xbox times. The Campaign is very short eveb though the ai is terrible there is atleast some fun Action there just shooting through the campaign but overall absolutly not recommended. More expected from one of the biggest mp shooters from asia and the (remedy) campaign
  4. Feb 12, 2022
    НЕТ РУССКОЙ ЛОКАЛИЗАЦИИ! Как? Как можно было умудриться выпустить эксклюзив xbox , и не добавить туда РУССКИЙ язык???? Идите вы на.... Microsoft!!!!!
  5. Feb 11, 2022
    ESSE JOGO É UM GRANDE TOLETE DE BOSTA, MAL FEITO, CAGADO, FEIO, LIXO, TEM QUE SER REMOVIDO DA LOJA
  6. Feb 11, 2022
    Another cynical, free to play platform for worthless microtransactions and battle passes. The gunplay is fine for what it is, but the package here is bare bones and they want money for such a less than bare minimum experience. Each mode is one map only currently and the maps that are here are terrible. If you want to succeed, you need to actually give a **** instead of trotting out thisAnother cynical, free to play platform for worthless microtransactions and battle passes. The gunplay is fine for what it is, but the package here is bare bones and they want money for such a less than bare minimum experience. Each mode is one map only currently and the maps that are here are terrible. If you want to succeed, you need to actually give a **** instead of trotting out this lazy trash. Expand
  7. Feb 12, 2022
    Lo poco que he jugado y esto parece un call of duty pero de los malos, malos guiones gráficos y sobre todo traducción no sé cómo puedes tú ser un juego no tiene ni pies ni cabeza Por no hablar las veces que se me ha cerrado el juego solo y los errores y bugs que tiene. Basura
  8. Feb 12, 2022
    Jogo horrivel, gráficos que parecem de Xbox 360. Sem mencionar que a campanha não foi lançada, terrível!
  9. Feb 12, 2022
    Майкрософт, такая бедная компания, что у неё нет денег на русскую озвучку?
  10. Feb 12, 2022
    1. It's disgusting that the game is not localized into russian language. There aren't even subtitles.
    2. Launched multiplayer on Xbox One… it’s a hell of a thing, terrible graphics, sound lags…
  11. Feb 13, 2022
    wtf is this **** Feels like some student was bored and slapped this together in ue 4. Do not waste 1 cent on this. If a game is worth 0 its this.
  12. Feb 14, 2022
    Jogo merda, com a cara do Philnoquio Spencer: Genérico e cheio de Microtransações. Do jeito que os Cryxistas gostam, LIXO Day One no Gaymepéss.
  13. Feb 12, 2022
    *multiplayer only*
    A mediocre game with the chance of becoming a mid game in maybe a couple of years, and that is ONLY if you are looking to play counterstrike on consoles. If you are playing modern mode, just turn in your gamer card.
    Here is all the issues with the game: - You can not even aim properly half the time in the game. - One map for each game mode, is pathetic. shame on you.
    *multiplayer only*
    Here is all the issues with the game:
    - You can not even aim properly half the time in the game.
    - One map for each game mode, is pathetic. shame on you.
    - Frequent stuttering in game

When everything works, I see glimpses of a potential viable counterstrike on consoles, but in a market oversaturated with fps you had one chance to make a first impressions, you failed. I probably will not be coming back, even in a couple years when modes gets more maps, performance issues fixed,etc. Game is DOA, and it is wholly deserved. Lazy.
  14. Feb 12, 2022
    GrossfireX is just a piece of art of a game, breath taken graphics, amazing gameplay, excellent story and multiplayer, the best game i ever played in my life easily a 10/10 for me and i can't wait for a sequel.
  15. Feb 13, 2022
    I asked for a refund after I couldn't get past the main menu. The scrolling mechanism is broken (where you have to agree to everything, etc). To resume scrolling, the analog must be moved in different direction continuously. Finally, when it was at the bottom, it just didn't accept and started over and it's a long reading/scrolling. I tried 5 times and I ran out of patience. F*** this s***
  16. Feb 13, 2022
    This game is going back 10 years + with nothing new. And let's not forget to mention the bugs that make this game a mess.
  17. Feb 12, 2022
    Muitos bugs, gráficos lamentável para um jogo da nova geração. No meu xbox series s está rodando a 980p.
  18. Feb 13, 2022
    Where Russian language? В игре даже русских субтитров не завезли, это какая то шутка?
  19. Feb 12, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Péssimo, não deveria nem ter lançado além de enganar o consumidor falando que ia ter no game pass a campanha, e não liberaram , queda de frame gráficos fracos , tudo péssimo!!! Expand
  20. Feb 13, 2022
    Gierka daje rade fajna alternatywa dla R6. Bardzo podobna do CS'a.

Szkoda ze niema napisów Polskich no ale trudno
  21. Feb 16, 2022
    Good-
    Has beautiful graphics. The gunplay can sometimes be solid in the campaign. It has some mindless fun that you can turn off your brain for. Also can give the western audience a chance to know why crossfire is popular in Asia.
    Bad- The campaign is so generic. I expected so so much more out of Remedy and it is just so disappointing. I just finished the campaign like 2 hours before
    Good-

Bad-
    The campaign is so generic. I expected so so much more out of Remedy and it is just so disappointing. I just finished the campaign like 2 hours before this review and I do not remember the story at all. The multiplayer is complete crap and feels borderline unplayable. Too little maps and just overall horrible gameplay.

Thoughts-
    It feels like a game made in 2007 and put into the bottom of a sale bin at walmart. It doesn't feel special and it doesn't strive to be anything besides generic. I expected more from the campaign because of Remedy and with it being this bad it should be a stain on their record. The multiplayer is just so bad I cannot put into words why I dislike it so much. The only plus side is that it provides some B-movie action now and then but still is not worth the price at all. Even with it on gamepass do not get this game. Play Halo or hell even Battlefield 2042 instead of this if you are looking for a playable military shooter.
  22. Feb 13, 2022
    Es ist wieder so ein unfertiges Spiel.
    Zu viele bugs,es macht absolut keinen Spaß.
    Gott sei dank hab ich dafür keinen Cent ausgegeben weil ich den gamepass hab.
    Absolut!KEINE!!!Kaufempfehlung!!!
  23. Feb 13, 2022
    its pretty fun, but it is definitely lacking content, we will see in the coming months whether devs have improved
  24. Feb 14, 2022
    I expected feeling like batter CS combined with BF2BC SP but got poor quality Combat Arms "zombie".
    Very poor animations, strange, poor models in menu, poor quality of textures, ultra boring story, bad control. I can't say anything good about this game.
  25. Feb 14, 2022
    one of the worst and TRASHIEST games in Xbox history that was in 2022 ever created, hope all Xbox fanboys are very happy to play this GARBAGE FPS game by using their favorite rental service on their Xbox console
  26. Feb 19, 2022
    If you value your time, please don't waste it on this game. Lazy port, bug-feasted and a gamepass-worthy title. Better play counter-strike or any other similar game in the genre. If this is the future of a rental gaming services, I'm gonna look into another hobby.
  27. Feb 12, 2022
    No Russian localization, not even subtitles. No Russian localization, not even subtitles
  28. Feb 11, 2022
    Ngl, sad I paid for the ultimate. Luckily I used some points for it. It’s utter dog
  29. Feb 12, 2022
    Мало того, что игра сама по себе плохая из-за маленькой компании и плохого мультиплеера, так ещё и нет русского языка ни в каком виде.
  30. Feb 12, 2022
    No Russian localization. This game shouldnt be in gamepass. There's nothing good in this trash.
  31. Feb 11, 2022
    Awful, awful game. Nothing fun or redeeming about it. Hard pass. Another poor excuse of a game for Xbox.
  32. Feb 11, 2022
    One of the worst Xbox games ever.
    - Terrible aiming from PS2 era with horrible dead zones and acceleration.
    - Only 6 maps - one per mode! - unballanced garbage - I thought this game is full of immortal cheaters but no! Ballance is totaly broken-you can unlock 4-5 times by match almost immortal character with health regen..... - Graphic is medicore at best and only performance mode is
    One of the worst Xbox games ever.
    - Terrible aiming from PS2 era with horrible dead zones and acceleration.
    - Only 6 maps - one per mode!
    - Graphic is medicore at best and only performance mode is worth playing
    - free part of single player campaign from gamepass not working
  33. Feb 12, 2022
    No Russian localization. You release a game in Russia without localization and sell it for full price! #RusVoiceXbox #RussianVoiceoverStarfield
  34. Feb 13, 2022
    Good story companies and disgusting multiplayer, but that's not the main thing.
    Good story companies and disgusting multiplayer, but that's not the main thing.
    The lack of Russian localization is disgusting!Microsoft is full of Russian-speaking players all over the world, which you ignore.You are the publisher of this game, so why not release a full Russian localization in your games.For your reputation, it will only be in a positive cloud that applies to players and despite its quality, they will want to buy a lot because they may have liked the game with a different translation!
    #rusvoicexbox
  35. Feb 14, 2022
    One of the worst video games ever made! not a surprise that it's a Microsoft exclusive as it fits in with the rest of Microsoft's library but this is really unplayable
  36. Feb 12, 2022
    My friend Ap99 recommended this game to me and said it's better than anything on Playstation. Crossfire X is the worst game I've ever played. It's too slow, clunky and I fell through the floor in my first match. I have only played MP. Can't say anything about the SP. Buyers beware!
  37. Feb 13, 2022
    No Russian localization. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
    Нет русской локализации.
  38. Feb 12, 2022
    Я такого говна поел, конечно. Тот же Варфейс играбельнее этого нечта, в нем и контент хотя бы есть, а не 1 карта на режим. Но я тут не о мультиплеере пришел поговорить, а об компании. А мне тут нечего сказать, т.к. в игре вообще нет русской локализации. Еще и не забыли хуем по губам провести итальянцам, опять оставив их без озвучки. Россия и Италия - братья на век Я такого говна поел, конечно. Тот же Варфейс играбельнее этого нечта, в нем и контент хотя бы есть, а не 1 карта на режим. Но я тут не о мультиплеере пришел поговорить, а об компании. А мне тут нечего сказать, т.к. в игре вообще нет русской локализации. Еще и не забыли хуем по губам провести итальянцам, опять оставив их без озвучки. Россия и Италия - братья на век
  39. Feb 13, 2022
    What an absolute car crash of a game avoid playing there are so many better FPS out there. Nothing more than a cash grab. Microsoft really needs to up there quality control this is getting beyond a joke now.
  40. Feb 13, 2022
    No Russian and Italian - one star. This is a disregard for our markets. #RusVoiceXbox
  41. Feb 12, 2022
    What's wrong with you!? Where is Russian localization? Why do you ignore the russian speaking community again and again? We demand FULL Russian localization of all games!!
    This cannot deserve another rating until you fix it!
  42. Feb 12, 2022
    Very awful looking generic game should have taken more time in the oven we don't need generic shooters like this in gamepass
  43. Feb 11, 2022
    Delete your game from the Russian region.We won't play it because you don't respect us! You release a game in Russia without localization and sell it for full price, it's disgusting!
    #RusVoiceXbox #RussianVoiceoverStarfield
  44. Feb 15, 2022
    This game is one huge steaming pile of garbage. I can't think of a single redeeming quality that this poor excuse of a game has to offer. Everything feels outdated, it feels like a generic first person shooter released in 2010. That is embarrassing for a 2022 game, even if the multiplayer is free-to-play. This game is nothing more than an off-brand Call of Duty. The physics are beyondThis game is one huge steaming pile of garbage. I can't think of a single redeeming quality that this poor excuse of a game has to offer. Everything feels outdated, it feels like a generic first person shooter released in 2010. That is embarrassing for a 2022 game, even if the multiplayer is free-to-play. This game is nothing more than an off-brand Call of Duty. The physics are beyond horrible. When I shot a barrel and it exploded, the enemy flipped around like an action figure. That is just sad.

I was frustrated that I couldn't play the singleplayer campaign that the developers promised would be free on Xbox Game Pass. The greedy developers kept it locked behind a pay wall for 4 days straight. I was finally able to play it for free and it was boring and repetitive. Only half of the campaign is free on Xbox Game Pass. The other half costs $10. What's hilarious is that the paid campaign is even worse than the one that is free. Both campaigns are extremely short. The gunplay is pathetic. The audio in this game laughable. Gun sounds are a joke. The AI is incredibly stupid. The voice acting is so horrendous, I have a feeling that they asked the janitors to voice act for this game.

The multiplayer section of this game is easily the worst first person shooter multiplayer game I have ever played in my life. This multiplayer is literally a new form of torture. The input lag and controls are insanely awful. The aiming is bad. Maps are terrible. When I die, my gun goes flying out of my hand like in Garry's Mod. I don't recommend this garbage at all, even if the multiplayer is free.
  45. Feb 14, 2022
    Awesome campaign from Remedy, however, multiplayer needs more polishment and content, yet It is still very fun to play
  46. Feb 13, 2022
    The campaign is good so far and the multiplayer of this game could be more dynamic and enjoyable if they give this game update or patch to improve some mistakes and bugs in the on-line multiplayer . Final verdict 7/10.
  47. Feb 12, 2022
    Worst game i’ve played in recent years. Gamepass quality, PlayStation would never make a game this bad!
  48. Feb 13, 2022
    Nothing is clear without the presence of the Russian language and the Italian language.
    #RusVoiceXbox #RussianVoiceoverStarfield
  49. Feb 12, 2022
    Another Xbox Game pass type Game. Boring, bad, with tons of glitches. Phil Spencer still getting OUCH
  50. Feb 14, 2022
    tá bom o jogo, precisa melhorar alguns detalhes e acrescentar mapas, mas é uma boa jogatina
  51. Feb 13, 2022
    Mais um jogo de baixo nível e produção,jogos para serviços serão assim infelizmente com a Microsoft
  52. Feb 19, 2022
    Jogasso recomendo as campanhas incríveis me lembrou muito Black que jogo foda !
  53. Feb 12, 2022
    The campaign mode is awesome. The Spectre campaign is the best one until now.
    But the multiplayer is like old xbox 360 arcade games...
    There still hope for this game, but the developers and microsoft have to give more attention for Crossfire X.
    Its my opinion.
  54. Feb 12, 2022
    The game is really great in terms of story section. I hope the multiplayer section solves its problems by creating new and many maps and adding new updates.
  55. Feb 11, 2022
    As 2 campanhas feitas pela Remedy são excelentes. O multiplayer que é bem fraquinho.
  56. Feb 12, 2022
    Good game I enjoy it but there is some problems like terrible aiming and oly 6 map
  57. Feb 12, 2022
    Nice game. It needs fixing, but when it's fixed it's a 10/10 for sure. It has the CSGO style with no aim assist which makes it challenging.
  58. Feb 15, 2022
    CrossFireX this is the first major failure in 2022. I don't understand why Microsoft paid attention to this project at Xbox presentations and why they added to Game Pass. CrossFireX this is a copy of CS GO, but this genre is outdated 15 years ago. Graphically, the game looks like a mobile one, it looks terrible on the Series S. Despite Microsoft's claims, not one of the Game Pass UltimateCrossFireX this is the first major failure in 2022. I don't understand why Microsoft paid attention to this project at Xbox presentations and why they added to Game Pass. CrossFireX this is a copy of CS GO, but this genre is outdated 15 years ago. Graphically, the game looks like a mobile one, it looks terrible on the Series S. Despite Microsoft's claims, not one of the Game Pass Ultimate companies is available to me. I completely do not understand for what purposes they created CrossFireX, I understand even less how Microsoft and Remedy managed to get involved in this. 1 point, just for what Remedy did single companies. Expand
  59. Feb 16, 2022
    This is truly the best game ever. COD move over this is the new meta. Graphically awesome, gameplay wow, gunplay is unrivalled and without a shadow of a doubt a game that I’ll be playing for months if not years to come. A must own. Bugs, glitches, what! Not on my PS5!
  60. Feb 13, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Good but need fix graphics on performance and bugs its call its similar counter strike Expand
  61. Feb 16, 2022
    This is a campaign review for CrossfireX. I'm a Remedy fan! I love everything they create. So Im conflicted about being hard on them, I guess thats why I went in with a rating of 6 instead of 1. This is the first time they let me down. The dual campaigns & the story had potential, they are just too poorly executed, everything else feels dated and generic.

Here are some things I did

Here are some things I did like>
    *Killer remedy Lore! There are bits and pieces scattered across the generic shooting that tease you that a Remedy mind-blowing story is there... too bad it never arrives
    *Weapons feel generic, but some like CAR4 look & feel ok I guess
    *Fully customizable controls, which is rare in console gaming.
    *Select to show objetive, just like modern warfare.
    *The graphics feel outdated, but sometimes they nail the ambience right with volumetric smoke & lights, shadows, they got you to feel some places. Again some, most feel like generic.
    *In game radio chatter & character narration is the best feature of this game, kept me engaged in what was going on. In fact, without the in game dialogue & radio chatter, I don't think I could have completed the game with the generic shooting galleries it presents.

Things that killed the game>
    *Footsteps! when you walk slow you hear your footsteps as you were running, this stuff makes the game feel like it's releasing like 20 years ago.
    *No melee animation? Killing enemies with your knife feels so awkward, it's like playing the 1st version of counter strike, that was a throwback... in a bad way.
    *Hit confirmation markers! How can you not give me an option to disable that? Hit confirmations kill the immersion and the shooting atmosphere, it is like they want me to feel it's a shooting gallery.
    *cannot disable HUD elements! There are some like the ability to slow down time that are in the middle of the screen and ruins the experience.
    *A LOT of texture popping! Even enemies at a distance, you ADS with optics and enemies pop up when there were no one, textures pop up all the time too :/
    *Brain dead Enemy Ai. During my play of crossfire X I had to go into and play FEAR (2005) to make sure It wasn't nostalgia, and It wasn't. The Enemy AI in FEAR makes the enemies in crossfire feel like dumb bots with basic instructions. I can't believe a 2022 game has this brain-dead AI, It totally kills the experience. You have to play the game in veteran to get a real challenge but nothing changes really, it's not like they start flaking you or coordinating an attack. They just march into their deaths, but they are more dangerous now, 2 shoots can kill you, thats it.
    *Shooting feels plane, Must be that playing the latest COD installments I got used to such a fine shooting experience that crossfire X shooting feels plane and boring.

And finally... I was so hyped with the reveal trailer, the story, the lore, the shooting, It all looked so damn good. After Quantum Break & Control, I was ready for another Remedy masterpiece. After completing the game and left with disappointment, went back to see both reveal & launch trailer and noticed they SCRAPPED a lot of content from the game to get it ready in time for release date. There is a shooting in a collapsing building that never happens in the game.... I don't know ... This is a mess, how can remedy got involved with this?
  62. Feb 12, 2022
    I will give this the benefit of the doubt and say maybe this game was rushed but it sounds unlikely. I installed this game thinking this would live up to the little hype it got itself into. But this game is horrible. The aim tries to be a cso copy like. But it fails terribly at it. Therere are almost no maps and the controls feel like **** Do better...
  63. Feb 13, 2022
    Joguei muito Crossfire no PC e esse do Xbox tá lembrando muito o CS também. É um jogão e ainda tá dublado em Português. Parabéns a empresa.
  64. Feb 19, 2022
    Thank you daddy Phil spencer, best game to drop on Xbox in years! Definitely go spend ur money on this special game, this fits gamepass perfectly! Gonna play this amazing game all the way until November when we get treated to the next Xbox game! This is better then Halo and Gears, don’t miss out on this shooter! More like this please mr daddy Phil spencer
  65. Feb 18, 2022
    - Amazing, well-written narrative that sets the bar high for storytelling in gaming
    - Great characters (and all around development)
    - Fun, fluent, action-packed gameplay
    - Every inch of this game is handled with polish and care
    - Immersive and realistic visuals/graphics
    - Superb and detailed level design
    - Tons of multiplayers content and customization
    - One of the best modern FPSs to date
  66. Feb 13, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. amazing game this game is a next gen shooter on video game remrdy can be perfect game on xbox Expand
  67. Feb 12, 2022
    The multiplayer is really addicting. Its like Counter Strike yeah. 10/10 for me
  68. Feb 14, 2022
    why isn't on windows !!! you know its also Microsoft made ................
  69. Feb 12, 2022
    It’s pretty good. The guns shoot really good. The best game mode it point and capture because it is more like a standard FPS experience. It has some balancing issues and little maps but it has a lot of potential
  70. Feb 14, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Jogo bacana lembra o CS um pouco.
    Fiz os 1000g nele demorei 15 horas em media encontrei alguns bugs mais nada que atrapalhe. Fiz um grupo e joguei com amigos foi muita zeura
  71. Feb 14, 2022
    Its a very good game the map are pretty good best thing to do is get some friends to play with you
  72. Feb 14, 2022
    I liked the campaign mode, both missions are cool, the graphics are not innovative, they are graphics from the previous generation.
    I didn't like the multiplayer mode, I found a lot of bugs in the crosshairs.
    The campaign mode is satisfying and the price is reasonable.
  73. Feb 14, 2022
    CrossfireX multiplayer is a fun game, it just got released half unfinished which made me quite disappointed, But with some fixes and more content we asked for in the next several updates, I can see this game go pretty popular. And apart from the terrible launch date, this game has definitely potential to become a great shooter for both Classic and Modern players.
  74. Feb 14, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Um dos piores jogos do Xbox
    Não tem como dar nota alta em um jogo muito mal feito, precisa muito melhorar
  75. Feb 16, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego es bueno, solo que nesecita un parche como los de Sony, a si de simple. Expand
  76. Feb 19, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love tbis game it has lack on content but it has huge potential i love the game play the movement game modes caint wait to see were this goes really really love this game wil be supportive thanks for a great game Expand
  77. Feb 18, 2022
    He de decir que no me ha encantado, pero es jugarle. Si quieres jugar algo al estilo CSGO. Es una excelente compra o bien, jugarlo en XBOX GAME PASS ULTÍMATE. Puedes probar el shooter no muy alejado de la mayoría. (El único disgusto es que no hay sistema de apuntado)
  78. Mar 25, 2022
    o jogo e bom e um pouco divertido poderia termais modos mais os que tem ja fiz os 100 por cento da live estou feliz por isso
  79. Feb 23, 2022
    This is based on only playing the multiplayer for 3 minutes on release day, but it's really bad.
  80. Mar 3, 2022
    CrossFireX is one of the most riveting video games I've ever had the pleasure to play packing in an emotional story that can rival any of the best video game stories. From the gameplay to graphics to the amazing soundtrack it's really a video game worth it and easily GOTY 2022
  81. Feb 19, 2022
    Another quality is expected from a developer like Remedy.
    Sorry for the developers who worked on it but it's garbage to fill a service like Gamepass
  82. Feb 17, 2022
    A poor facsimile of better games in the genre and egregious microtransactions make me wonder how Microsoft was ever duped into publishing this trash. The game is terrible but the greater sin is that it tries to rob the public through abundant MTX and the fact that Microsoft featured fake trailers on their own stage just to Garner hype for the Xbox platform. The game looks nothing like itA poor facsimile of better games in the genre and egregious microtransactions make me wonder how Microsoft was ever duped into publishing this trash. The game is terrible but the greater sin is that it tries to rob the public through abundant MTX and the fact that Microsoft featured fake trailers on their own stage just to Garner hype for the Xbox platform. The game looks nothing like it did at E3 and is an embarrassment to the industry. Microsoft, Remedy, and Smilegate should be ashamed.

The visuals are mediocre and quite grainy at times. The art style is a CoD/CSGO copycat. It feels like a relic from 2011. The real problem is that the game just doesn't play well. Aiming is wonk and your character will struggle to complete basic actions like jumping through open windows or climbing atop boxes for a better vantage point. It's all so tired and clunky, needless, pointless, hopeless 2022 game.

This is a lazy review compared to my normal output but CFX is a lazy game, so it fits. In actuality this is probably a 3 or 4 but I have to slam it with zero to make a point. Don't show fake trailers and don't attempt to shove MTX into a paid game at the volume seen in this game. Even on Gamepass we only receive one of the two campaigns for free. Then, the fact that it took a week to even receive the free campaign? It makes me feel as though this was an intentional move in order to sell the free campaign to the 25m Gamepass subscribers and I can't get down with that. CFX is a 3/10 but due to the lies and egregious practices it garners a 0/10. For the record, it took a week just to receive a Metacritic score on 6 reviews. Stop hiding your games and restricting access or review codes. CFX is an accumulation of everything that's wrong with the industry and Microsoft both promoted and published it. Shameful.
  83. Feb 16, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Outdated in all areas.
    If it wasn't Free2Play, nobody would be interested in this game. The brazen are the prices for the campaign, etc. Everything costs money there and the player is really milked.
  84. Mar 24, 2022
    No esperaba gran cosa de este juego tras haber jugado a la beta y aún así me ha decepcionado. Corto en contenido y control poco preciso. Se salva por algún detalle de originalidad en sus escasos modos de juego.
  85. Feb 20, 2022
    Je précise que je ne juge que le multijoueur pas la campagne solo. Une seule map par mode de jeu tir au jugé obligatoire le plus souvent système de progression nul. Fuyez !!
  86. Feb 23, 2022
    Utter garbage. This is a type of game you get on mobile for free. Get some good exclusives, Xbox.
  87. Feb 17, 2022
    Juego mal hecho, es una vergüenza que saquen juegos así de malos en 2022, hasta Switch con un hardware inferior se esmera mas
  88. Feb 15, 2022
    Anwar is considered the worst game exclusively on the Xbox, how did he do and what happened the theft and slander of a famous series
    Call Of Duty Modren Warfaer-Black Ops
    Battlefield Apex Legend
  89. Feb 22, 2022
    Really we don’t need to say much about how horrible is this game. From texture to the feeling of the gameplay. There is no fun at all.
  90. Feb 17, 2022
    I was looking forward to this game, and seeing that Remedy was developing the campaign got me even more excited. However, the campaign was a huge let down. Was shocked considering Remedy developed this and spent a good number of years on it too. This seems very lazy and completely lacking in quality from Remedy which has now made me less excited and cautiously optimistic for AW2 which isI was looking forward to this game, and seeing that Remedy was developing the campaign got me even more excited. However, the campaign was a huge let down. Was shocked considering Remedy developed this and spent a good number of years on it too. This seems very lazy and completely lacking in quality from Remedy which has now made me less excited and cautiously optimistic for AW2 which is sad. The only redeeming thing in the campaign was the gameplay which I did enjoy and it’s not the worst game to look at visually. I was expecting a lot more from Remedy.

The multiplayer is shocking. Only 1 map for each of the (Only 2!) game modes, in the modern playlist, makes the multiplayer boring very fast. The complete lack of content cannot be ignored, and the number of bugs present too and how unbalanced the specialist suits are. This is completely unacceptable considering how long they spent on this game and the delays it had also. I feel let down by this game. However, I have hope that if they sort out the bugs and complete lack of content (maps, game modes etc) in the multiplayer, I do believe this game could have a comeback and be genuinely fun to play (like No Mans Sky). If they pull it off then great! But if not then Crossfire X won’t last long at all.
  91. Feb 21, 2022
    o jogo é o que se propõe ! um CS para console , jogo bem feito , sem bugs, a galera queria um COD da vida mas não é esse o caso. é um jogo tático e rápido, muito satisfatório, precisa acostumar com a mira para quem vem do COD. campanha bem bacana com bons efeitos tradicional da REMEDY.
  92. Feb 23, 2022
    JOGÃO NOTA 10 E POUCO SE CAXISTA GOSTA DE DA NOTA 0 PARA OS JOGOS DA SONY EU VO FAZER DIFERENTE VO DA NOTA 10 PRA ESSE JOGO
  93. Feb 20, 2022
    If this game actually had decent controls I would've given it a mixed review cause these facial animations and dialogues are comedy gold. However, even the controls suck and there aren't enough customization options to fix that, so Crossfire X doesn't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever.
  94. Feb 14, 2022
    the multiplayer is an unreal engine 4 Demo, lazy animation, lazy gun modelling, this is amateurs works, the game is supposed to launch on mobiles.
  95. Feb 20, 2022
    don't play the game that's it my post you don't want to listen another reason to not play the game
  96. May 2, 2022
    This game is a terrible mess. CrossFireX is completely unplayable. When i loaded into a lobby i noticed that almost the entire game was ripped from CSGO right down to the gameplay. The game is a glitchy mess where when you load into a lobby you will spectate your teammates and see them run in place as their models are still moving around the map, this was pretty jarring but after noticingThis game is a terrible mess. CrossFireX is completely unplayable. When i loaded into a lobby i noticed that almost the entire game was ripped from CSGO right down to the gameplay. The game is a glitchy mess where when you load into a lobby you will spectate your teammates and see them run in place as their models are still moving around the map, this was pretty jarring but after noticing how similar it was to CSGO i was actually pretty excited to play, but when i got to play a match I tried out my assult rifle on the nearest wall to check how bad the spray was (since i noticed my teammates were missing every single shot) and i found that the impact was almost touching the ceiling of the room I was in. I came into contact with an enemy short after and was killed before a single shot was fired. This game is a waste of your storage on your console. Don't waste your time Expand
  97. Feb 16, 2022
    Como sempre jogos feito pra mendigopass e isso aí kkkkk, e ainda tem mongolóideeee caixistas achando que sair os jogos nesse lixoooo de gamepass e vantajoso, agora e só deitar e chora caixistas, eu dia 18 vou tá jogando #horizonforbiddenwest já vcs vão tá jogando essa porcaria aí kkkk ainda bem que sempre vou tá na melhor plataforma #Ps5
  98. Mar 20, 2022
    Uma completa vergonha e brincadeira de mal gosto, feito pela Remedy e Smilegate.
    Passem longe desse lixo.
  99. Apr 8, 2022
    O começo do lançamento o jogo pode ter sido de críticas, mas agora melhorou muito, e a campanha que colocaram é boa, jogo de qualidade com gráficos excelentes.
  100. Feb 21, 2022
    Очень плохая игра с кривой стрельбой и никакущем мультиплеером,баллы за сюжетную компанию и то с натяжкой

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 22 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 3, 2022
    CrossfireX is a mess. If you manage to connect to a server and can deal with a menu that becomes sluggish after every game, you'll find an experience that is dulled by bad design decisions. From a pair of lackluster campaigns to a pittance of maps and modes, there's not much to work with. Combined with tiny maps and shooting mechanics that don't feel good, the shooter is only appealing if you only play free-to-play titles, only care for modern military shooters, don't care for Call of Duty: Warzone, and don't have the Xbox Game Pass.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Mar 24, 2022
    Don't let the vibrant colours of this scene fool you: this is the world as seen in Combat Breaker, a brief period in which time slows down. As son as the meter runs out, it's back to the game's usual dusty dullness. [Issue#370, p.119]
  3. Mar 14, 2022
    What could’ve been a solid addition to the Game Pass family, ends up a disappointing mix of interesting ideas and bad execution.