8.6

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 6, 2021
    Forza Horizon 5 é simplesmente fantástico, não há nenhum jogo de corrida no mesmo nível
  2. Nov 8, 2021
    Already having a blast of a time with this huge "DLC for FH4" :-)

It is so much to explore and after my first 10 hours i never got bored. I can choose where to go, what to do and how difficult it should be. It is a true Playground The sound is just incredible. If you own an Atmos system, turn up the volume from the beginning. This plane sound just blows you away. Audio Raytracing is
    Already having a blast of a time with this huge "DLC for FH4" :-)

The sound is just incredible. If you own an Atmos system, turn up the volume from the beginning. This plane sound just blows you away. Audio Raytracing is used as well.

I got exactly what i expected from this game and even more. The next 2 DLCs I already paid, so this is really just the beginning. Playground Games never disappointed me so far.
  3. Nov 8, 2021
    Game has been an absolute blast to play! I will admit I bought the premium version as an impulse buy because that's how bad I wanted to play it. Money was definitely well spent.
  4. Nov 8, 2021
    The wizards at playground games have done it again... Words can't discribe how amazing the graphics are and driving is smooth as always
  5. Nov 20, 2021
    Lmao Playstation losers have nothing to play for next 3 months, so they are trying to review bomb this masterpiece. Well too bad, because it's not working. It had over 8 million players already on it's first week. Xbox wins. The end.
  6. Nov 8, 2021
    This is the BEST arcade racer ever made. No contest.
    * Huge map full of lots of varied terrain and races.
    * Quests to win cars and other stuff. * Over 500 cars perfectly modelled outside and inside. * Huge system for modding engines/car and looks. * Singleplayer OR multiplayer for those who like that. And last but no least: * The absolute best graphic presentation of any game ever
    This is the BEST arcade racer ever made. No contest.
    * Huge map full of lots of varied terrain and races.
    * Quests to win cars and other stuff.
    * Over 500 cars perfectly modelled outside and inside.
    * Huge system for modding engines/car and looks.
    * Singleplayer OR multiplayer for those who like that.

And last but no least:
    * The absolute best graphic presentation of any game ever released, .... ever
  7. Nov 8, 2021
    Los mapas son increíblemente detallados y vivos el rendimiento es sorprendentemente bueno incluso en la Xbox one ( donde juego) las misiones y carreras son variadas y divertidas. No le doy el 10 porque habrá que ver qué tal evoluciona las misiones y el contenido futuro
  8. Nov 8, 2021
    This is the best the franchise has ever been. This game is the best racing game I have ever played and a well-deserved 10/10 from me. Please play this game.
  9. Nov 8, 2021
    The visuals, the gameplay everything about this game is perfect. It's the greatest racing game of all time.
  10. Nov 8, 2021
    Playground have uped their game for the 5th installment of the horizon franchise. With a great selection of cars and things to go FH5 could arguably be one of the games of the year.
  11. Nov 8, 2021
    It's a fantastic ride through beautiful landscapes - the game feels familiar but better in almost every way. It's definitely worth the extra cash to get the VIP and welcome pack.
  12. Nov 28, 2021
    Un excelente juego, mucho mejor que sus entregas anteriores de horizon, graficamente se lucieron, eventos de comunidad geniales, sigan a si el juego tiene ligeros bugs pero se puede mejorar a un mas y se que lo van a hacer gracias sigan asi! Felicidades!
  13. Nov 14, 2021
    It's an improvement over Horizon 4 in every way imaginable, there's a few day one bugs but they'll be ironed out soon, I hope.

What I don't like about this game, is how quick you progress. The game shoves good cars and levels at you like no tomorrow, and the sense of progression is quickly ruined. I already have around 100 cars, and I've only played the game for about 30 hours, which is a stupidly high ratio.
  14. Nov 28, 2021
    Best racing game, addictive and lots of stuff to do. And best looking game I have seen on my series S
  15. Nov 28, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's a good game, Mexico looks beautiful and that's awesome, gameplay is really cool actually and idk in general this is one of the best sport's games in Xbox. Expand
  16. Nov 9, 2021
    É sensacional pra mim a grande evolução ta em como contar uma história dentro de um jogo de corrida. nós temos voz e os personagens são todos muito carismáticos. A sensação de estar dentro de uma aventura nas expedições é sempre algo que te deixa com vontade de ver mais. Forza hirizon 5 é excelente na sua proposta e com certeza com o mapa/mundo tão vivo quanto o anterior.
  17. Nov 9, 2021
    It is the best racing game and it is a mustplay for ever gamer.Playground games Made a top game and it is so bautifully.
  18. Nov 9, 2021
    Tanto por su apartado gráfico que es impecable, como su jugabilidad ya sea arcade o simulación es un juego extremadamente completo con muchísimas horas de juego, haciendo un viaje por México algo muy distinto a sus antecesores.
  19. Nov 21, 2021
    Everything perfect. Graphics, physics, car details is perfect. Forza Horizon 5 is The King in the car racing genre.
  20. Nov 28, 2021
    Great game. Just ignore all the negative reviews, these are just Playstation losers who are angry because nobody likes their garbage last of us part 2, but everyone loves and Forza Horizon 5 (over 8 million players on first week) and Halo Infinite Multiplayer is most popular shooter of 2021 and also seems to have amazing story. Playstation has literally zero games until February 18, 2022.Great game. Just ignore all the negative reviews, these are just Playstation losers who are angry because nobody likes their garbage last of us part 2, but everyone loves and Forza Horizon 5 (over 8 million players on first week) and Halo Infinite Multiplayer is most popular shooter of 2021 and also seems to have amazing story. Playstation has literally zero games until February 18, 2022. Xbox and PC won, the end :) Expand
  21. Nov 28, 2021
    One of the best (if not best) racing video games of all time. Phenomenal graphics (yes it actually looks better than 4). Over 500 solid cars. DeLorean, i think it even has this Knight Rider car, lots of Lambos, etc. Amazing huge map to drive around and have fun, story missions are nothing special, but they are there, if you get bored of driving around, good music (Hospital Records).
  22. Nov 9, 2021
    Well done Playground Games and Xbox Studios for a very fantastic and an extremely well put together driving game, quite entertaining, the best iteration of Forza Horizon by a clear distance. Tried it on both Xbox Series X and 3080 RTX high end PC, gorgeous on both and very smooth. Only frozen once on PC in 10 hours of playing, but not a minus point as a very rare occurrence.

Certainly

Certainly one of the strongest GOTY contender for me.
  23. Nov 14, 2021
    Full disclosure, I am not a fan of racing/driving games. At all. Other than gimmick titles like Mario Kart, I think the last driving game I played was Gran Turismo 1. That being said, I've had a lot of fun with Forza Horizon 5. The sheer number of events and activities makes the game very accessible, even to people like me that don't play this genre.

The graphics are pretty amazing on

The graphics are pretty amazing on Xbox Series X and the gameplay is both varied and engaging. As you can simply drive through the open world, it's not uncommon to find a new event pop up or one of the many 'bonus boards' hidden near the road. There's also just A LOT of ground to cover. A full circuit around the playable area, driving at about 160-180MPH, takes just over 15 minutes of real-time. That doesn't even touch all the area inside that. The number of environments is great and they all look spectacular.

Other reviewers better cover what's right with this game. So here are the faults I found personally:

-Lots of microtransactions; car passes, VIP membership, treasure map unlocks, season passes...they are all here and nearly double the MSRP of the game.

-AI blatantly cheats, especially at higher levels. Frustrating to watch a drag race where all drivers have the exact same vehicle, yet the 10-11 AI drivers all uniformly pull away from the player.

-Some modes are broken. The Forzathon shop flat-out does not work. Horizon Arcade mode works, but either needs its goals tuned down or some other way to get players working together.

-The game has a few technical issues, though I am not too fussed about those since it's so new. Still, being disconnected from the server because I am watching a mandatory cut scene is frustrating.

-The game is in dire need of a better tutorial. So many things are not explained, or get only a passing mention. Something that goes in-depth on car types, upgrades, controls, and how various season events work would have been extremely helpful.

Regardless of those gripes, I still recommend that you give this one a test drive. It's one of those games that raises the bar in general for games.
  24. Nov 14, 2021
    The game keeps you entertained at every corner. I find miself taking for ever to reach to the next race because there are so many activities along the way that times fly by.
  25. Nov 14, 2021
    Best arcade racing game to date. The amount of content packed into this game is impressive. And with custom user made races, and continued developer support, you'll never run out of even single player content. The graphics are gorgeous. This game looks next gen. But the star of this title is the new map. It blows away all previous maps. It's bigger. It's more diverse. It's more stylish.Best arcade racing game to date. The amount of content packed into this game is impressive. And with custom user made races, and continued developer support, you'll never run out of even single player content. The graphics are gorgeous. This game looks next gen. But the star of this title is the new map. It blows away all previous maps. It's bigger. It's more diverse. It's more stylish. And on the XBSX or a PC with an SSD, the game loads fast, allowing you to do things like quickly switch cars that are best suited for the biome you're driving through. Even though I have game pass, I still bought a hard copy because the developers deserve it. Expand
  26. Nov 8, 2021
    Racing GOAT, GOTY 2021
    Forza Horizon 4 was already amazing
    Forza Horizon 5 is even better
  27. Nov 9, 2021
    Fantastic, simply an essential game for all video game lovers, even those outside of driving games, once you try it you can't stop.
  28. Nov 8, 2021
    Simply spectacular. Great environments great cars. And the game play is super fun
  29. Nov 10, 2021
    This is perfect - just perfect. I admit is is more of the same - but just done with so much perfection that you have to bow. The best - read must fun - racing game ever.
  30. Nov 14, 2021
    Simplemente es una OBRA MAESTRA, se ve increíble en mi XBOX SERIES X, el juego con los mejores gráficos de la historia en una consola, como mexicano quede impresionado de como esta retratado mi país, Guanajuato es igualito y Teotihuacán ni se diga, quede impresionado y ni se diga el excelente game play y las horas de duración que me ha dado, simplemente es el mejor juego del año, esSimplemente es una OBRA MAESTRA, se ve increíble en mi XBOX SERIES X, el juego con los mejores gráficos de la historia en una consola, como mexicano quede impresionado de como esta retratado mi país, Guanajuato es igualito y Teotihuacán ni se diga, quede impresionado y ni se diga el excelente game play y las horas de duración que me ha dado, simplemente es el mejor juego del año, es perfecto. Expand
  31. Nov 11, 2021
    Fantastic racer by MS! Good job for Xbox studios for putting out quality. Where NFS failed, FH5 makes up. Totally worth a play with friends. I've played racers since 2000 and FH5 is in the top 3 for me. The game is up there with NFS MW 2005 and MC3. It's exceptional in every category and brings the best of open world racing to the 2020s. Congratulations to MS
  32. Nov 10, 2021
    Unsure what some of the reviewers here were expecting regards to the similarities with FH4. There are similar aspects (it is a driving game) and as one of the most successful driving games ever, they would be foolish not to use the same blueprint. Mexico is more varied then the UK in its environments and there are some cool set pieces. Visually the game is beautiful and to this point IUnsure what some of the reviewers here were expecting regards to the similarities with FH4. There are similar aspects (it is a driving game) and as one of the most successful driving games ever, they would be foolish not to use the same blueprint. Mexico is more varied then the UK in its environments and there are some cool set pieces. Visually the game is beautiful and to this point I havent decided to shush the game audio and play my spotify over it - a good sign. Sure some of the non-driving interactions are a bit hammy, and I dislike being referred to as "superstar" (I never reached level 200 in FH4) - but you are here for having fun in a driving experience which is as authentic or arcadey as you wish.
    There must be hundreds of hours of gameplay here, along with the weekly events which playground will bring in, and the DLC when it drops. Especially on game pass this is great value for your money.
  33. Nov 9, 2021
    Es perfecto, el mejor FH hasta ahora, soy de México y les puedo decir que es una representación muy acertada de mi hermoso país, todos deberían de jugar esta joya.
  34. Nov 14, 2021
    El mejor juego de simulación que existe GRAFICOS, JUGABILIDAD, ON LINE. ETC.. y ya a esperar a Forza Motors Sport
  35. Nov 8, 2021
    The Bento Racine game ever! The only one Who does justice to The next gen. A beautiful game!
  36. Nov 9, 2021
    The best game of the Year by a large margin. A console seller for Xbox and Gamepass. Acessible, beautiful, amazing to play.
  37. Nov 9, 2021
    Este juego es una carta de amor en muchos aspectos, a los amantes de los carros, videojugadores en general, al arte gráfico y a México.
    Es el Forza Horizon mas entretenido y basto hasta la fecha, sin duda un imprescindible para cualquier jugador. No puedo mas que agradecer a Playground Games de algo tan increíblemente hermoso.
  38. Nov 8, 2021
    You can't really add anything to all the other reviews. It has all been said and then some.

Just hand the GOTY award to Playground now, you might as well. It is a stunning and most of all fun game.
  39. Nov 9, 2021
    Perfect racing game. Takes everything 4 did and adds to it, and it's only going to get better
  40. Nov 9, 2021
    Absolutely fantastic and the best racing game of all time in my opinion. This is a serious contender for Game of the Year depending on how well Halo Infinite does. The small amount of people literally giving it a "0" are obvious Sony fanboys or trolls of other sorts.
  41. Nov 9, 2021
    A playground nunca decepciona, realmente um dos melhores jogos de 2021, pena não poder concorrer ao game do ano, mas só de levar de melhor jogo de esporte ja tá valendo.
  42. Nov 9, 2021
    Playground games did it again! FH is the only franchise where I always preorder. I have always been more than satisfied.
    I am happy to support with full price premium edition.
    Thought fh4 was about as good as it could get. -I was wrong! Thank you Playground!
  43. Nov 9, 2021
    Un juego adictivo y rico en todo, tener la posiblidad de poder jugar este título también en xbox game pass es algo maravilloso.
  44. Nov 13, 2021
    Good as always. There is some things could be better, still its the best opportunity if you are looking for a sim-arcade open-world racing game.
  45. Nov 9, 2021
    Juego casi perfecto , entretenido e increíble mente superó a su predecesor cosa que se veía imposible .
  46. Nov 8, 2021
    Don't let people fool you this isn't a ”DLC game” compared to it predecessor. In every aspect better, progression got improved, much better map, sounds are great and the steering wheel support/gameplay is a landslide better compared to previous Horizon iterations. Most fun i've had in a whule. Playground Games always delivers.
  47. Nov 9, 2021
    La diversión con Forza Horizon 5 es prácticamente infinita.

La diversión con Forza Horizon 5 es prácticamente infinita.

Yo soy una persona que no le gusta demasiado los juegos de carreras/autos pero Forza Horizon 5 se ha ganado un lugar en mi corazón, creo que hay algo que puede enamorar a cualquier persona sin importar su genero de preferencia. Lo he estado jugando en mi Xbox Series X y los gráficos son impresionantes incluso en el modo rendimiento (el cuál es el modo en el que lo estoy jugando), es simplemente una delicia visual. Las miles de actividades por hacer y el mundo abierto por México es impactante.

Se los recomiendo a todos los suscriptores de Xbox Game Pass, de verdad tienen que descargárselo e instalarlo.

PD: También lo he jugado en Xbox Series S es una delicia también. Forza Horizon 5 va extremadamente bien en cualquier plataforma ;)
  48. Nov 14, 2021
    very innovative, inmersive great lookin and well programmed game!!, give it a try and youll love it
  49. Nov 8, 2021
    Лучшая часть из серии Forza Horizon. На Xbox Series S играется супер! Отличная графика и музыка, приятное вождение, интересные локации. В общем топ
  50. Nov 29, 2021
    Shameful blocking of a player for a harmless meme.
    It's a disgusting attitude towards your fans.
    #SendNukes
  51. Nov 9, 2021
    One of the best open world games ever. Not just a racing game. More like a driving exploration game that you can race in.
  52. Nov 10, 2021
    Es el mejor juego de conducción, tanto por sus mecanicas, gameplay y gráficos.
    Quien diga lo contrario posiblemente no lo ha jugado...
  53. Nov 11, 2021
    goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty goty
  54. Nov 21, 2021
    Amazing game, this is the best racing game for a video game console. you must play it.
  55. Nov 9, 2021
    Melhor Horizon da franquia! Ressalta tudo o que há de bom na franquia, é literalmente uma mesclagem das melhores coisas de cada um dos jogos da série, mas com um toque a mais, uma excelente trilha sonora e gráficos jamais vistos antes (XSX).
  56. Nov 9, 2021
    Absolutely phenomenal game. Better than anything on PlayStation. Sony fans wish they had a racing game this good. I can't put it down. Playground games take a bow. I cannot wait to see what this incredible dev team will do with Fable. What a fantastic time to be an Xbox player
  57. Nov 10, 2021
    El mejor juego de coches que he jugado. 100% recomendado para los amantes del género y para los que no.
  58. Nov 9, 2021
    I didn't think it would come out so well. The game is beautiful in every way. Mexico is beautifully rendered, the graphics are incredible, the content is full.
  59. Nov 14, 2021
    I played every Forza Horizon game a little bit but not nearly as much as Forza Horizon 5. The environments look insane even in Performance mode and I've never seen the game drop below 60 FPS even once. This is one of my favorite open-world racing games.
  60. Nov 9, 2021
    Obra de arte ! Melhor jogo de corrida dos últimos 20 anos sem dúvidas ! Que capricho, e rodando há 60 quadros no XBS ! Sensacional. Parabéns a Playground e a Microsoft.
  61. Nov 8, 2021
    Absolutely Stunning game!!!
    The best racing game ever (period)
    Playground games studio delivered a BANGER and I’m loving it… ponies are having hard time trying to review bomb this game !lol!
  62. Nov 8, 2021
    This game receives a 10/10 based on the fact that it’s the best open world racing game ever period. That said…there are several things wrong with this game 1) the steering is extremely sluggish, not allowing for cutting the back end of car and then saving it in a realist manner (especially dirt) 2) the steering radius is unrealistically limited 3) the cockpit wheel animation and movementThis game receives a 10/10 based on the fact that it’s the best open world racing game ever period. That said…there are several things wrong with this game 1) the steering is extremely sluggish, not allowing for cutting the back end of car and then saving it in a realist manner (especially dirt) 2) the steering radius is unrealistically limited 3) the cockpit wheel animation and movement of wheel is actually worse than it’s predecessor
    4) all driving from cockpit mode is an afterthought This game could have been perfect if the developers had spent more time on the details of the actual driving and less time filming clouds. Perhaps in the next game the simulation mode can drive closer to a simulation for people who prefer their driving games as far from need for speed as possible. If both chase cam drivers and cockpit sim drivers could be equally satisfied that would be the perfect racing game. Too many sacrifices were made to the detriment of realistic driving. I don’t see why both driving preferences couldn’t be catered to. I see a future where everyone is happy. Gotta believe. Still a 10/10 for what the game is.
  63. Nov 9, 2021
    The games feels amazing, graphics are the best of the best, and it’s gameplay it’s the best of the saga.
  64. Nov 14, 2021
    ¡Juegazo! Este es el Forza Horizon definitivo, los graficos, Mexico, el sonido, Gameplay, rejugabilidad, diversion, variedad, online, aventuras, adrenalina, este juego lo tiene todo y me encanta mucho que la comunidad haga eventos, plantillas de carreras, diseños, pinturas y vinilos en los autos
  65. Nov 13, 2021
    Exelente juego, y me atrevo a decir que es uno de los mejores juegos de carreras de todos los tiempos!!
  66. Nov 13, 2021
    Everything great about FH4 but bigger and better and amazing visually. 10/10
  67. Nov 9, 2021
    Best Forza Horizion Game i have played and i have played them all. Fun and very good gameplay and the grapich is one of the best i have seen. My Goty this year
  68. Nov 14, 2021
    Driving feels better than ever. Game plays brilliantly and looks incredible. The only real issue, although small, I have is with the music choices. I’m sure a lot of the soundtrack is brought over from 4. Or it’s just the state of the music industry now that all the new songs sound exactly the same as they did a few years ago.
  69. Nov 14, 2021
    This game gives me the arcadey rush that I haven't had since Burnout Paradise on 360. i'd liken it to when I pick up your mom and take her to the Holiday Inn near the freeway. Luckily, my buddy is the manager so I get a great rate and your mom gets the dope d.
  70. Nov 13, 2021
    Классная гонка, очень приятно играть на новом поколении
  71. Nov 14, 2021
    Real Score: 9.7

For me there is not a real perfect game, but if there is a game close to that description is this one, the love an passion that playground games has put in this game just make me love this industry even more, after playing an aproximate of 20 hours I can make an opinion about it. The sensation with headphones and a series X is just out of this world. Highly recommend it.
  72. Nov 13, 2021
    Absolutely great game, exceeded my expectations, is many times better than FH4. The only problem I have discovered so far is that after approx. after two hours of playing, my frame per second start to fall, so I have to restart the game. As for the drivatars, setting their difficulty is really obvious. I lost almost all my nerves in this game and I will probably have to go to psychiatry. IAbsolutely great game, exceeded my expectations, is many times better than FH4. The only problem I have discovered so far is that after approx. after two hours of playing, my frame per second start to fall, so I have to restart the game. As for the drivatars, setting their difficulty is really obvious. I lost almost all my nerves in this game and I will probably have to go to psychiatry. I give this game 10 out of 10 Expand
  73. Nov 12, 2021
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Forza games in general, I personaly spent 20 to 40 hours a week playing Forza games BUT this new game is heaven!!!!!! The graphics, the cars, the rouds, the country, THE AVENTURE IS GREATER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY IT, PLAYIT, PLAYIT!!!!!!!
  74. Nov 13, 2021
    Simplemente hermoso, modo historia perfecto y locaciones perfectas, y es muy respetuosos con con la cultura mexicana.
    Todo mundo deberia jugarlo y gozar de estos paisajes.
  75. Nov 14, 2021
    Same damn game every year but never get old like cod or battlefield, new cars new experience and best of all a dust storm r u serious, clearly people made this game with heart and soul,
  76. Nov 14, 2021
    I didn't Like racing games before Forza Horizon, this game Made me buy a Wheel and I'm enjoying it a lot. The open world is stunning, the variety of cars is insane, the graphics are the best I have ever seen, only RDR2 and Flight Simulator are close.
    There are lots of game modes and missions, the fun never ends in Forza.
    It really deserves the GOTY.
  77. Nov 11, 2021
    Simplesmente o melhor jogo da categoria!!
    Parabéns a Playground pelo excelente trabalho!!
  78. Nov 26, 2021
    Jogo lindo, jogo Formoso, jogo maravilhoso, jogo explendido, apenas isso...
  79. Nov 14, 2021
    one of the best racing game i ever play,it's just stunning and beutiful,best racing game in this generation.
  80. Nov 14, 2021
    Bardzo dobra gra w dniu premiery grywalna nie zbugowana (drobne błędy) to cieszy że są jeszcze studia które potrafią wydać skończoną gre ocena tylko 9/10 bo kupując płytę trzeba i tak pobrać całą gre jebane smart microsoftu!
  81. Nov 15, 2021
    O máximo que um jogo de corridas pode oferecer. Ainda mais saindo day one no Game Pass.
  82. Nov 27, 2021
    Some glitches but ultimately they build on previous great game. Graphics and quality hold up well even on the One X
  83. Nov 12, 2021
    Se o 4 era muito bom, esse é maravilhoso, quase perfeito. Mapa lindo, principalmente a parte da floresta. Carros então, cada um mais lindo que o outro, o Forza 5 conseguiu ser melhor que o 4 em tudo, o que é excelente. Mapa é GIGANTE, mto grande mesmo. Gráficos excelentes, áudio, dublagem. O melhor jogo de carro atualmente, até lançar o próximo Forza, seja o Horizon ou o Motorsport
  84. Nov 9, 2021
    Amazing game , sound is improved a lot since fh4 Visually its a masterpiece and handling is even better now.
    On series X its amazing they job they ve done! Great game microsoft and playgroundgames
  85. Nov 14, 2021
    Never played a racing game any longer than 15minutes since Burnout on the GameCube. This one made me have fun on the genre again. Im at 40hours and had never an issue.
  86. Nov 14, 2021
    Best driving game i played, i love Forza Horizon 4 and this one is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  87. Nov 16, 2021
    Jogo bem polido, lindo, trilha sonora show, gráficos magníficos e o online é sensacional... estava há muito tempo sem jogar um multiplayer.. graças ao forza, voltei a dar risada com os parças... E tem nego dando 0 de nota por ser exclusivos de Windows.. como pode isso cara..
  88. Nov 27, 2021
    There’s only two things that prevents it from being a perfect game: lack of new vehicles & innovative races from what we saw in FH4. Mexico is GORGEOUS and without a doubt the star of the show. Tip of the cap to you Playground Games.
  89. Nov 14, 2021
    Não tenho o que reclamar do game,zerei e não tive nenhum bug,fora que tive a mesma sensação de felicidade ao jogar o 5 que eu tive no Forza Horizon 1,sem palavras,jogão
  90. Nov 11, 2021
    In my opinion the best arcade racing game. I bought a series s just because of this game.
  91. Nov 27, 2021
    Forza Horizon 5 is visually appealing and fun to play right from the start. The game feels well-paced. Not too quick, not too long, and takes around 40-50 hours to do mostly everything in single player. I dislike how quickly the game throws cars at you, specifically higher class / higher power cars which almost feels like you're being rushed through the game without earning it, but at theForza Horizon 5 is visually appealing and fun to play right from the start. The game feels well-paced. Not too quick, not too long, and takes around 40-50 hours to do mostly everything in single player. I dislike how quickly the game throws cars at you, specifically higher class / higher power cars which almost feels like you're being rushed through the game without earning it, but at the same time I appreciate some people like this.

The car models are absolutely fantastic with great attention to detail and lots of variety. Customisation and tuning is lots of fun and very detailed, along with the paint shop and body kits. Sadly, the sounds I feel are very flat and lacklustre and leave a lot to be desired.

Multi-player is almost entirely dysfunctional at the time of writing. Server connection drops, convoy and player ghosting, rubber banding, etc. Bitterly disappointing for a game which would be so much fun with friends.

Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the game and would recommend it. Throw on some music in the background and you can lose a few hours in here easily. Though, don't expect to do any online cruising with your friends just yet.
  92. Nov 27, 2021
    Graphics are incredible, the gameplay is smooth, clean and satisfying, there is a huge variety of cars, missions, mission types, the game rewards you all the time without feeling overrewarding the community is even better with more people coming together to race, drift, have an incredible time, it has so much content and we are in the first month of the game more cars more mods more thingGraphics are incredible, the gameplay is smooth, clean and satisfying, there is a huge variety of cars, missions, mission types, the game rewards you all the time without feeling overrewarding the community is even better with more people coming together to race, drift, have an incredible time, it has so much content and we are in the first month of the game more cars more mods more thing are sure to come, it has so much freedom that you can be lvl20 and get the best cars (if you are lucky), overall a great game and one of my personal favorite. Expand
  93. Nov 13, 2021
    Juegazo sin comparación, excelentes gráficos y fisicas, hace honor al titulo Forza, amo a mi xbox, desde que la compré no paro de jugar a muchos juegos, gracias a Sasel me di cuenta que Xbox es mucho mejor que playstati0n, juego triple A dia uno sin costo adicional, mientras que en mi play tendría que pagar 80-60 dolares por un juego así, GRACIAS XBOX!
  94. Nov 13, 2021
    Wow ist super sie müssen echt spielen Mit Xbox Game pass Nur 1€ Ist ein Angebot
  95. Nov 14, 2021
    Un juego íncreible, unas graficas impresionantes y un mapa precioso.El mejor juego de xbox hasta la fecha.
  96. Nov 14, 2021
    GOTY - Melhor Franquia de Jogos de Corrida. Forza Horizon 5 é sem sombras de dúvidas o melhor jogo que eu joguei este ano! Forza Horizon é o melhor game de corrida que eu já joguei,a cada ano que passa a Playground Games continua me impressionando e fazendo eu me apaixonar ainda mais por essa franquia! Joguei todos os games anteriores e esse sem sombras de dúvidas é o melhor que eu jáGOTY - Melhor Franquia de Jogos de Corrida. Forza Horizon 5 é sem sombras de dúvidas o melhor jogo que eu joguei este ano! Forza Horizon é o melhor game de corrida que eu já joguei,a cada ano que passa a Playground Games continua me impressionando e fazendo eu me apaixonar ainda mais por essa franquia! Joguei todos os games anteriores e esse sem sombras de dúvidas é o melhor que eu já joguei! Gráficos Extremamente Lindos e realistas,uma trilha sonora digna de Forza Horizon,Qualidade sonora de altíssimo nível,dublagem extremamente boa,Gameplay mais gostosa do que nunca! Se você nunca Jogou,Forza Horizon é um Game obrigatório pra qualquer dono de um Xbox ou Windows PC,Melhor Jogo que eu já joguei esse ano! Recomendo D+!!! Expand
  97. Nov 14, 2021
    Increíble en todos los aspectos, horas y horas jugando y no aburre. Un juego que se disfruta a tope. Recomendable para todos.
  98. Nov 14, 2021
    El juego es realmente impactante. Empezando por lo obvio como lo son los gráficos, pero algo no tan comentado es lo referente al audio y muy pasado. Pruebas super entretenidas y esa sensación de velocidad es genial. Tantas opciones que seguramente estaré al menos 200 horas durante esta generación con este juego.
  99. Nov 9, 2021
    Sem segredo, como todo mundo já esperava...É uma Masterpiece, melhor jogo de corrida Arcade
  100. Nov 13, 2021
    This game really is a master piece and should entice you to buy a Series X! It quickly sucks you and and then you just can’t get enough!

Universal acclaim - based on 96 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 25, 2021
    Forza takes its racing and cars very seriously --with painstaking attention to torque, road conditions and more tuning options than you can shake a gearstick at-- but its raison d’etre is unbridled, uncomplicated driving joy. There is a bewildering amount of stuff that populates the map: traditional races, cross-country sprints, off-road adventures, speed traps, jumps, multiplayer challenges, weekly events. You can barely drive a few yards without something to take part in or smash through. It is bewildering at first and can feel unstructured and scattergun, particularly when the game is throwing XP and rewards at you with so much abandon it's hard to keep track of it all.
  2. Nov 18, 2021
    Forza Horizon 5 takes an already-amazing series and makes it better with a grander scale, but also an increase in quality. Even in its earliest days, it’s clear that the game will have a longer shelf life than prior entries thanks to the revamping of user-generated content adding more kinds of gameplay to the mix. Having things like obstacle courses thrown in helps evoke a bit of Project Gotham Racing, while the increase in NPCs and overall world-building makes for a better overall experience. Forza Horizon 5 is a more back-to-basics game in the sense that it puts the player on an ascendable ladder and doesn’t feel aimless like the prior two games – which in hindsight, were a bit unwieldy with regards to giving the player a set path to actually enjoy its many offerings. Forza Horizon 5 is the best entry in the series yet and should only get better as time goes on and more content is added.
  3. Nov 16, 2021
    After four previous tours, there’s certainly a feeling of familiarity that can lessen its impact at times, and hopefully the online issues will stabilize soon. Forza Horizon 5 is less of a leap forward than its predecessor, for sure, but that doesn’t stop it from delivering an impeccably crafted world with a staggering number of fantastic things to do and jaw-dropping places to see. As much as it’s a racing game, it’s also a driving adventure. It balances chaos and precision, exploration and speed, and it gets our wholehearted recommendation for anyone who wants to get behind the wheel.