8.6

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Aug 18, 2021
    A must play game. Runs are fresh starting with each randomized boon you acquire on the way.
  2. Aug 25, 2021
    Juegazo se mire por donde se mire, moriras mu has veces y aun asi seguiras intentandolo
  3. Aug 23, 2021
    For the first few runs, I was frustrated, as I didn't feel like I was making any progression, I kept on getting to the first boss and dying hopelessly. When you push through, there's an incredible game though. I got absolutely hooked on both story and gameplay and have now done over 60 runs with over 10 finishes. It's worth getting to at least 10 finishes, try it.

9 as the first 10 runs

9 as the first 10 runs weren't really fun (and progression too slow), the 50 after were amazing though.
  4. Aug 24, 2021
    Amazing , fun and challenging game, PERFECT ROUGE LIKE GAME! Congrats to private division!
  5. Aug 20, 2021
    After having passed the game several times, I can say that it is an excellent game, it has excellent mechanics, the enemies complement each other, the bosses evolve if you beat them several times, the story is good, and the soundtrack is very good, In short, I really loved the game ... But I really think that Hades didn't deserve to win the GOTY, because DOOM Eternal is pure action,After having passed the game several times, I can say that it is an excellent game, it has excellent mechanics, the enemies complement each other, the bosses evolve if you beat them several times, the story is good, and the soundtrack is very good, In short, I really loved the game ... But I really think that Hades didn't deserve to win the GOTY, because DOOM Eternal is pure action, adrenaline, violence and a story that evolves everything before seen in the saga, but hey Hades is a Excellent game to enjoy it has been said, with game pass it is an excellent way to try this beautiful game. Expand
  6. Aug 23, 2021
    From start to finish it is a blast playing this game, it is addictive and the characters have wonderful writing. This game instantly charms you once you boot up onto the main menu, the music is very attractive with the beautiful art style this game portray and the combat is what every dungeon exploring 2D RPG should be! ability cancellations are terrific. There are so many ways I canFrom start to finish it is a blast playing this game, it is addictive and the characters have wonderful writing. This game instantly charms you once you boot up onto the main menu, the music is very attractive with the beautiful art style this game portray and the combat is what every dungeon exploring 2D RPG should be! ability cancellations are terrific. There are so many ways I can describe this game and it is a legitimate masterpiece, it is one of those games you must play at least once your life, once you start playing it you'll never want to stop until you reach that end goal! Each time you fail you get more stronger as you progress. The progression in this game is addictive and very different from what you get previously, you will die a lot in this game, but the satisfaction makes it all worthwhile. YOU HAVE to play this game, this is easily game of the year for me and I am shocked how it wasn't awarded this. Expand
  7. Aug 21, 2021
    Só não dou nota mais alta pelo motivo de você morrer tantas vezes e ter que voltar sem poder pular nenhum nível que acaba perdendo a graça e enjoando.
  8. Aug 21, 2021
    Es un gran juego pero no al grado de como lo pintan, como rogué like es cansado porque hay que re jugarlo muchísimo para poder tener más habilidades permanentes y así hacerlo más fácil, por culpa de esto llegas a acabarlo por primera vez y te termina cansando muy rápido, es bueno pero cuando lo pasas ya no es rejugable
  9. Aug 17, 2021
    I made an account just to write about this game.

I made an account just to write about this game.

First of all, Hades is similar to a roguelike, so it has a mechanic of being challenging and dying repeatedly throughout the game, so after you die you will restart your journey at the beginning of the map, but that won't frustrate you as after die, you he will come back stronger and prepared to try again to escape hell. Memorizing the movements and strategies of each enemy, which are varied and each with a different combat strategy, and then using it against them is very rewarding and fun. Zagreus' movement is exceptional, being very fluid and polished, the game's combat system is another thing that stands out: Having six different weapons to use, it allows a wide variety of strategic possibilities to beat the levels. And these possibilities increase even more with the blessings of the gods, where each god in the Greek pantheon will allow a different style of play, as each of them offers blessings with different attributes: You can choose to poison your enemies with Dionysus' blessings, or make them weaker and more susceptible to damage with Aphrotide's blessings, or maybe even using Demeter's blessings to freeze them. Finally, the number of possibilities that the zagreus has to escape from hell is enormous, which contributes a lot to motivate him to always return to the path to the gates of hell. But hades not only stands out for its gameplay, the story it tells is extremely captivating, each new character you meet on your journey has a different personality and is very interesting. Each god has a different personality and way of behaving, each with its own charm. As you die and go your way again, you'll meet them again, unlocking a new dialogue that will help you understand more about the character's history, giving you one more reason to keep playing, even if you've already escaped hell. And the last thing I would like to highlight about this game is the soundtrack which is very good and fully corresponds to all stages of the game.

In short, Hades is a must-have title for fans of roguelike, and also for those who aren't a fan of the style, as it manages to captivate the player in several ways to keep playing: it has a fluid form, understandable gameplay, a huge variety of ways to escape from hell, a captivating and interesting story and characters and an amazing soundtrack.

Finally, my score for Hades couldn't be anything other than 10, one of the best games I've ever played.
  10. Aug 20, 2021
    This game is awesome. It is so much fun! It is the best Series X game so far and the first one that has made me grateful for buying the console.
  11. Aug 20, 2021
    I can not reccomend this game enough. It is the best game of its genre I have played and probably one of the best games I have played in a long time. Sound, art, and dialog are amazing. Progression is fluid and rewarding and the challange is just right. Should have gotten more rewards than it did.
  12. Aug 23, 2021
    I played this game for 150+ hours on the PC. And picked it up again for the Xbox series X. It is still as addictive as on the PC. Love the story and the overall game mechanics.
  13. Aug 24, 2021
    This game is amazing! A fantastical history with a incredible gameplay. All of the players need to play this rogue like.
  14. Aug 21, 2021
    Esta interesante para un rato pero aburre luego de pocos minutos menos mal lo tengo en gamepass porque no lo recomiendo comprar
  15. Aug 21, 2021
    Not a bad game at all though Overreliance on Disc Reader can be a bit of problem.
  16. Aug 23, 2021
    Jogo muito bom, pqp é um dos melhores que já joguei. Merecia muito mais que teve
  17. Aug 22, 2021
    Cool game still getting use to the objective of it. But its pretty damn fun.
  18. Aug 22, 2021
    Hades… I don’t think I’ve ever had a game make me want to go kick a kitten so much but also keep playing it. This game is truly a masterpiece and I’m hoping SuckerPunch (the dev) builds off of it. Amazing game.
  19. Aug 23, 2021
    Brilliant difficulty progression and super addictive in a good way . 60 hours on series x so far
  20. Aug 20, 2021
    I did play this game on pc, but when tried on my xbox... can't stop playing it ...so fcking pleasure to kill and so much enjoy of god voices...
  21. Aug 22, 2021
    Amazing , fun and challenging game, i can´t recommend this game enough! Congrats to private division!
  22. Aug 17, 2021
    I've never been a fan of rogue-like games. When Hades was released on Game Pass I thought "Ok, let's give it a try, it was very highly acclaimed after all". I thought I would put it away after my first run. 6 hours later it was 3 AM.

This game is very well crafted, has a gorgeous art style, brilliant voice acting and super smooth and precise gameplay. This is not just a game about dying over and over again until you perfect your run. No, even after 20 hours I discover new story aspects, new fighting styles (due to the huge variety and possible combinations of weapons and upgrades (boons) and even new game mechanics.
  23. Aug 16, 2021
    Questo è un VIDEOGIOCO come non se ne vedeva da tempo. Divertimento, sfida e trama. Ha tutto.
  24. Aug 18, 2021
    Great game, even for people that aren't into roguelikes. The combat is fast and fluid, the gameplay loop of constant upgrades is addicting and fun, the voice acting is superb, the character designs are eye catching, the music kicks ass. Frankly its hard to find faults with Hades, my interest fell off a little once I finally beat the final boss but up to that point I was addicted.
  25. Aug 27, 2021
    Aunque llegue meses tarde respecto a Nintendo Switch, Hades llega por la puerta grande. Un título rogue-like de lo más adictivo, donde la muerte y la experiencia es esencial tanto para desarrollar tus hablidades como para avanzar en la historia. Quizá por ello no sea precisamente un juego para todos los públicos: es necesario aprender de cada derrota, conocer los movimientos de tusAunque llegue meses tarde respecto a Nintendo Switch, Hades llega por la puerta grande. Un título rogue-like de lo más adictivo, donde la muerte y la experiencia es esencial tanto para desarrollar tus hablidades como para avanzar en la historia. Quizá por ello no sea precisamente un juego para todos los públicos: es necesario aprender de cada derrota, conocer los movimientos de tus enemigos, aprovechar las ventajas tanto de tu arma como de las bendiciones y apoyos que acumules durante tu partida. ¡Que no te engañe su sencillez! Es un juego más completo y complejo de lo que parece. Si te gustan los juegos rogue-like, Hades te va a encantar. Si nunca has jugado a este tipo de juegos, te recomiendo que empieces con Hades, pero ten una buena mentalidad y asimila que vas a morir muchas veces. De lo contrario, no vas a poder disfrutar de un título excelente.

(Valoración realizada en base al título jugado en XBOX Series S con GamePass)
  26. Aug 27, 2021
    Not a huge fan of rogue like games but this is still amazing and a blast to play.
  27. Sep 2, 2021
    Such an amazing game. I haven't really been interested in this genre in the past, but like others.. I saw it was on game pass and it got good reviews so I figured what do I have to lose. Fast forward to about 100 runs in and I'm loving it, still playing consistently and have quite a bit to do still. I'm excited to see where they could take this with Hades 2, as I do think there a fewSuch an amazing game. I haven't really been interested in this genre in the past, but like others.. I saw it was on game pass and it got good reviews so I figured what do I have to lose. Fast forward to about 100 runs in and I'm loving it, still playing consistently and have quite a bit to do still. I'm excited to see where they could take this with Hades 2, as I do think there a few elements of the game that could be improved upon quite easily. Expand
  28. Sep 2, 2021
    Ist mein erstes Roguelite und bin begeistert! Sehr gutes Kampfsystem mit massenhaft Boni-Kombinationen, die sehr gut ineinander greifen...da man immer wieder andere Verbesserungen abgreift ergeben sich interessante und auch überraschende Kombinationen. Die Griechische Mythologie ist ein passendes und gut umgesetztes Setting. Grafik ist wunderschön und die gezeichneten Charaktere schauenIst mein erstes Roguelite und bin begeistert! Sehr gutes Kampfsystem mit massenhaft Boni-Kombinationen, die sehr gut ineinander greifen...da man immer wieder andere Verbesserungen abgreift ergeben sich interessante und auch überraschende Kombinationen. Die Griechische Mythologie ist ein passendes und gut umgesetztes Setting. Grafik ist wunderschön und die gezeichneten Charaktere schauen verdammt gut aus. Expand
  29. Sep 10, 2021
    Un juego muy muy adictivo, entretenido, desafiante y divertido. Le puedes meter muchas horas.
  30. Aug 27, 2021
    Really fun and challenging game, which can be overcome by leveling up and learning about the correct boons to combine, free on xbox game pass also.
  31. Sep 8, 2021
    A must play for any Rogue Lite amateur. The genre is repetitive by definition and the studio manages here to attenuate that aspect with the evolution of the whole universe around the main character. Also, many combinations are possible between the boons and the bringing of new gameplay aspects along the way. The whole runs perfectly smooth on Series X and I just couldn't find any "cons"A must play for any Rogue Lite amateur. The genre is repetitive by definition and the studio manages here to attenuate that aspect with the evolution of the whole universe around the main character. Also, many combinations are possible between the boons and the bringing of new gameplay aspects along the way. The whole runs perfectly smooth on Series X and I just couldn't find any "cons" about this game, given you like the genre. Expand
  32. Sep 19, 2021
    Supergiant delivers yet again. Easily the best indie developer. Great cast, fun and addictive gameplay. Slithly to repetetive to get a 10/10, buy it's close
  33. Aug 17, 2021
    great game and with game pass it's a steal this is probably my favourite game this year.
  34. Aug 25, 2021
    I thought I would never like a game like this, but after watching a streamer playing it, i gave it a try and after that I could stop, was like a drug, again and again, totally A must play.
  35. Sep 13, 2021
    أفضل لعبة لعبتها في هذه السنة،القيم بلاي ممتاز،تنوع الأسلحة،الأعداء،bosses كانوا رائعين التوجه الفني للعبة خلاب جدا مع موسيقى إدمانية،تصميم الشخصيات هو الآخر عظيم مع أداء صوتي من أحسن ما سمعت ببساطة hades لعبة عظيمة أنصح الجميع بتجربتها.أفضل لعبة لعبتها في هذه السنة،القيم بلاي ممتاز،تنوع الأسلحة،الأعداء،bosses كانوا رائعين التوجه الفني للعبة خلاب جدا مع موسيقى إدمانية،تصميم الشخصيات هو الآخر عظيم مع أداء صوتي من أحسن ما سمعت ببساطة hades لعبة عظيمة أنصح الجميع بتجربتها.
  36. Aug 30, 2021
    Hades is an amazing game with unique gameplay and story. I couldn’t help but feel amazed every second i’ve played so far. Highly recommend to anyone who Loves Rogue Lite games.
  37. Aug 27, 2021
    The apex of rogue-like games , amazing characters and amazing story , character design is impeccable , highly recommend
  38. Aug 18, 2021
    I'd heard this game was good. Seen it was coming to gamepass so thought I'd give it a go. I DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS THIS GOOD!!! It's possibly the best indie experience I've played in years. The gameplay is fun and very addictive. Visually, it's gorgeous. The sound design and music are incredible, and it has some of the best voice acting I've heard in game for some time. I highly recommendI'd heard this game was good. Seen it was coming to gamepass so thought I'd give it a go. I DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS THIS GOOD!!! It's possibly the best indie experience I've played in years. The gameplay is fun and very addictive. Visually, it's gorgeous. The sound design and music are incredible, and it has some of the best voice acting I've heard in game for some time. I highly recommend this game to anyone that missed out on it's original release last year. Expand
  39. Aug 17, 2021
    Fantastic game that has many layers to its gameplay. It has much more depth than i thought it would, and I can see that being overwhelming at first. As you keep playing and keep dying, you’ll find this game continues to get better and better.
  40. Sep 8, 2021
    Really good rogue like, where I spend a lot of time yet, can be recommended for all
  41. Aug 16, 2021
    Super addictive masterpiece! Loved it on the switch, now even more in 4K 60fps! I don’t even like this kind of game, but like Dead Cells this one cannot be missed too. Fantastic gameplay, reward mechanics, soundtrack and story. Hard, but fair!
  42. Aug 26, 2021
    Hades é um Rogue Like, repetição e dificuldade são a base do jogo, e apesar de ser o meu primeiro jogo no estilo a jogabilidade, os graficos, a história e a trilha sonora me fizeram atravessar o submundo de novo e de novo, eu não consigo apontar defeitos gritantes nesse jogo, nem nada que justifique uma nota menor do que 10.
  43. Aug 27, 2021
    An incredible game with a very deep customization and pumping, the action is exciting and interesting. 10/10
  44. Aug 27, 2021
    Eu já joguei milhares de jogos rogue-like e esse sem dúvida o melhor dos melhores.
  45. Aug 27, 2021
    viciante, jogo simples e com uma jogabilidade de combate em plataforma muito boa, a arte é atemporal e gostei da estética de toda a proposta, queremos mais jogos assim.
  46. Aug 27, 2021
    Dentro do estilo que está na moda, o souls like, foi o que eu achei mais legal, tanto em proposta narrativa, não necessariamente na história do jogo, que é bastante simples, mas os personagens são bem escritos. Quanto em design da arte do jogo, lindo. A paleta de cores e elementos de detalhes de cada level é bem feito. É fluído e satisfatório, o sistema de melhorias de poderes, usando comoDentro do estilo que está na moda, o souls like, foi o que eu achei mais legal, tanto em proposta narrativa, não necessariamente na história do jogo, que é bastante simples, mas os personagens são bem escritos. Quanto em design da arte do jogo, lindo. A paleta de cores e elementos de detalhes de cada level é bem feito. É fluído e satisfatório, o sistema de melhorias de poderes, usando como inspiração os deuses da mitologia foi bem inovador nesse tipo de jogo, e muito bem implementado. Os inimigos são variados, a música cumpre o papel. Nunca gostei de jogo souls like e não consigo largar esse Expand
  47. Aug 28, 2021
    Wonderful game with a great amount of content. I wish I could’ve given this a 10 but some of the end game content was disappointing given the amount of effort put into the rest of the game. I believed they were going to follow through with that same fervor, otherwise fantastic game! I highly recommend this game if you have the game pass I have played this game for +100 hours and I’m stillWonderful game with a great amount of content. I wish I could’ve given this a 10 but some of the end game content was disappointing given the amount of effort put into the rest of the game. I believed they were going to follow through with that same fervor, otherwise fantastic game! I highly recommend this game if you have the game pass I have played this game for +100 hours and I’m still having fun!!! Expand
  48. Aug 30, 2021
    Good game. I liked the plot very much. Wonderful self-irony from the developers. There are disadvantages - there is little variety of builds. Monster shields are a very bad decision. It looks like they were trying to quickly figure out how to raise the difficulty.
  49. Aug 31, 2021
    The game is incredibly polished, interesting mechanics, interesting story. A lot of different dialogues with the characters and all of them perfectly translated (also the humor is translated to another country), I played the version with Polish subtitles. The character development is very interesting, you want to try again and again. One of the best Rouge Like I've played.
  50. Sep 4, 2021
    In terms of gameplay control and graphics, this game is great.

What kills it is the whole rogue-like genre. It is too hard to get engaged in to the game when there is minimal story and reason to want to continue picking up the controller. I think I have to be the only person who has 'completed' the game and just said meh, and stopped. The only other praise I will give is that it has
    In terms of gameplay control and graphics, this game is great.

The only other praise I will give is that it has at least improved since early access on Epic. I bought it upon initial launch there and everything in terms of the gameplay and visuals are much improved.
  51. Sep 19, 2021
    I have just downloades Hades yesterday to my Xbox Series X, and it is already one of the best games i have ever played (my first roguelike too). The game looks and feels amazing, the music, game play is very fast and very very fun!

100% recomended
  52. Sep 12, 2021
    Incredible action roguelike !

Well-made game system, attractive story, very smooth motion, and great hit satisfaction

In addition, it supports playanywhere in XBOX, so you can play with computer, console, and cellphone as well.
  53. Sep 20, 2021
    The most addicting game ive played in the last 10 years…. Best game since God of War 2018!

Universal acclaim - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 26, 2021
    Beautiful to die for, enjoyable to take in hand and terribly addictive, Hades only sins by its structure identical to each run which may displease some. In return, it offers a gripping story carried by a Greek pantheon more charismatic than ever and a perfectly brought together narrative.
  2. Aug 25, 2021
    Hades is a near-perfect Roguelike. The game looks great, plays smoothly, and offers tons of variation. There is no boredom in this game that lets you escape, die and repeat over and over again. You just want to reach the end and after that, you want to do it again and again. There are a few minor details that could have been better, but it doesn't get much better than this.
  3. Aug 20, 2021
    Based on all the praise and awards Hades has received over the past year, the bar was set pretty high, some might say as high as Mount Olympus (I had to include one bad pun, sorry). I’ve tried to set this aside as I played the game and write this review, but it’s been difficult. Hades is a great game, and I feel safe saying that it’s in the upper echelon of roguelike/lite games, but in the end, I think there are a handful of issues that hold it back from being immortal (sorry, one more).