8.5

1. V.V.
    Feb 7, 2005
    BEST rally SIM game ever created, on consoles or PC, I can't believe that I can play this gem on my XBOX, hard as a rock but with concentration and patience become the most rewarding experience. SIMPLY AMAZING.
  2. AndyW.
    Aug 11, 2004
    A clear 10 out of 10! If you're a rally enthusiast and a fan of rally games on your console this is a Must! If you're not, go and get Outrun. This is the most challening and realistic racing game I have ever tried, and it keeps me entertained for hours.
  3. C.D.
    Jul 19, 2004
    Even though I agree the concept it fantastic and I am glued to the game, the constant loading and very buggy (QA was asleep on this one) a great game!, I can't wait for v2 it should have all the bugs ironed out (if there is a #2 in the works).
  4. Racefan
    Jul 14, 2004
    WOW.....hold on tight your in for the vr ride of your life. warthog & sci games you made me smile from ear to ear well worth my hard earned $$.$$ benchmark game for all other to follow Great Stuff 9/10
  5. JudasPriest
    Jul 11, 2004
    Best rally game EVER!!!
  6. StuartD.
    Jul 12, 2004
    Richie Burns rally is HARD. Rock hard in fact. Once linked up to a steering wheel and pedals it becomes a 'little' easier but having driven a rally car myself (rally spec 206 at brand hatch) I can say without question that real life is easier! The best thing about this game is that its a great achievement when you finally make it to the end of any course or just right the car Richie Burns rally is HARD. Rock hard in fact. Once linked up to a steering wheel and pedals it becomes a 'little' easier but having driven a rally car myself (rally spec 206 at brand hatch) I can say without question that real life is easier! The best thing about this game is that its a great achievement when you finally make it to the end of any course or just right the car off and check out the replay. Great stuff. Not as accessible as the Colin McRae series but ultimately gets my vote as this game feels sooo different it makes it refreshing. Buy this and play it for months! :O) Expand
  7. JurOzK.
    Jul 24, 2004
    The best rally/car simulator arround. Only for the hardcore rally drivers.
  8. JoaoP.
    Jul 14, 2004
    Simply put -PERFECT - the game is quite demanding but so is real life rallying. It has superb stage design, the best sound ever in a rally game and the same goes for the replays. But this game is only, i said ONLY to rally lovers. It has a difficult learning curve, and if you wanna play it really good you must forget all that you´ve learn with others rally series (CMR, WRC,...) Simply put -PERFECT - the game is quite demanding but so is real life rallying. It has superb stage design, the best sound ever in a rally game and the same goes for the replays. But this game is only, i said ONLY to rally lovers. It has a difficult learning curve, and if you wanna play it really good you must forget all that you´ve learn with others rally series (CMR, WRC,...) because this is 100% simulation and that´s what we all wanted for years. Great tuning of the car the most advanced ever seen in a racing game. Believe me - THE BEST RALLY SIMULATION EVER!!!! Expand
  9. JohnD.
    Jul 19, 2004
    The best game I ever played. Its not difficult to learn and when you push the car to the limits its just unbeliveable. This game is a legend! Finnaly you can see how it is to drive on narrow gravel roads at 100mph.
    Jul 13, 2004
    Perfect rally game!

There are no critic reviews yet.