Magnet Releasing | Release Date: October 4, 2013
Generally favorable reviews based on 33 Ratings
Watch Now
Buy on
MarcDoyleOct 8, 2013
Hilarious concept, and Ken Marino is the only person I can imagine playing this part. He's seriously one of the most underrated comedic actors out there. Some of the execution is lacking, but the scenes in which Milo needs to "crawl home",Hilarious concept, and Ken Marino is the only person I can imagine playing this part. He's seriously one of the most underrated comedic actors out there. Some of the execution is lacking, but the scenes in which Milo needs to "crawl home", and Marino's reaction to it, are priceless. It's experimental absurdist humor, it doesn't overstay it's welcome, and, as such, I'd recommend it. Expand
joef123Apr 20, 2014
I originaly thought this film was going to be awful. The only thing that made me watch it was that I am a huge fan of Gillian Jacobs from Community. Surprisingly, I really did like it. The film doesn't take its self to seriously and theI originaly thought this film was going to be awful. The only thing that made me watch it was that I am a huge fan of Gillian Jacobs from Community. Surprisingly, I really did like it. The film doesn't take its self to seriously and the acting and writing is great. Expand
MyNameOct 4, 2013
I bought this on VOD from Amazon, and it was worth it. This movie is so funny, and Ken Marino is really good in this. It is a very entertaining movie, and you need to watch it now.
MikefromAngusMar 3, 2014
Bad Milo! is just that BAD! The movie is poorly executed, badly directed, its suppose to be funny. But I didn't laugh. It was also a bore for me. Avoid this movie!
LeZeeJan 4, 2016
The Men's version of the movie TEETH.

The Men's version of the movie TEETH.

Clearly I was delaying this watch for over the past couple of years. Finally, I ended watching it during this holiday season (December 2015). I am glad to get over with it and sad for dragging it this far, because the film was not that bad as I have heard.

May be we call it the men's version of the movie 'Teeth'. Since the sexual intercourse is kind of complication for the theme from this movie to draw a better storyline, they have introduced a fictional character that detachable from the human body. That is very funny as well as disgusting.

This horror-comedy was average, but very enjoyable and better than being a worse. It was a short flick and had a surprise twist and turns, but the quality to excite us is what's missing. Had a decent story, but the scenes that constructed were not top notch. Being a B movie is that why it passes the flaws' test because of the restricted budget and for not having a top star in the lead. Simply one time watch movie and nothing a big deal about it.

VictorCaristaDec 22, 2019
A very disgusting enjoyable film
Having a bad bowel movement couldn’t be worse!
4 Stars