Shout! Factory | Release Date: August 2, 2013
6.9
Generally favorable reviews based on 23 Ratings
Watch Now
ThegodfathersonAug 4, 2013
C Vs Zombies is funny and awesome! The story works, the gore is super geared with VFX and the comedy has a good British touch to it. The acting is epic and it is actually the best indie zombie flick in years.
Qgal5kapOct 8, 2013
What a brilliant zombie movie! It's witty, different, and pure fun :-P
I enjoyed this more than several of this summers block busters.
As entertainment goes, this is pretty darn good!
Enforcer122Jul 3, 2014
Went in to the film with zero expectations and just put the film on as I was mega bored. Ended up being an excellent film! Really funny, good character work and a nice little story. Worth seeing for any zombie fan and any fan of the film 'Snatch'.
RevRonSep 19, 2013
I went into this one thinking it was just going to be one of those "jump on the bandwagon" zombie movies that is done for no other reason than to make a quick dash for some cash from the zombie genre fans but the movie is actually really fun.I went into this one thinking it was just going to be one of those "jump on the bandwagon" zombie movies that is done for no other reason than to make a quick dash for some cash from the zombie genre fans but the movie is actually really fun. The story is amusing, the comedy is done perfectly, the characters are fun and the acting is decent (plus the zombies look great--so this wasn't done with scamming the fans in mind). The movie is basically a Guy Ritchie film with zombies added to it and it flipping works! Expand
SecretAsianMannAug 8, 2013
Zombie Type: Slow-walking undead
Outbreak/Apocalypse Phase: Initial outbreak (characters experience the outbreak as it happens)
Sub-genre: Comedy (zom-com) I’ve been on a zombie kick lately. The latest piece of entertainment comes in
Zombie Type: Slow-walking undead
Sub-genre: Comedy (zom-com)

I’ve been on a zombie kick lately. The latest piece of entertainment comes in the form of British zom-com film vs Zombies.” Unlike last week’s very unique rom-zom-com “Warm Bodies,” this is a more traditional zombie flick. It pits a group of mobile young adults and not-so-mobile elderly against the classic slow-walking undead. The makeup, gore and special effects aren’t ground-breaking, but they’re absolutely solid and pretty damn good on occasion. The comedy isn’t laugh out loud hilarious, but there are some very funny moments that bring an overall light feel to the movie that makes it a very enjoyable viewing experience. The accents and British feel implied by the title were indeed present and only add to the fun factor. Awesome zombie film and another solid addition to my list of favorite zombie movies.

Final Verdict: Highly recommended!
InterpaulOct 23, 2013
A pleasant surprise, ever since Shaun Of The Dead there have been a load of horror comedies that have been poor and so i was skeptical but found myself roaring with laughter. It doesn't take it's self too seriously and the old peoples homeA pleasant surprise, ever since Shaun Of The Dead there have been a load of horror comedies that have been poor and so i was skeptical but found myself roaring with laughter. It doesn't take it's self too seriously and the old peoples home jokes never get old. P.S. a deserving send off for the late and great Richard Briers. Expand