IFC Midnight | Release Date: February 3, 2017
5.1
Mixed or average reviews based on 16 Ratings
Watch Now
bdck231992Feb 18, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well, this movie its such a waste of time, how the hell is your friend the freaking devil, and when something is going you finish the freaking MOVIE... THE WORST EVER. Expand
LeZeeOct 9, 2017
Knock knock! Oops, I just knocked twice!

Knock knock! Oops, I just knocked twice!

Surprised to see some people actually liked it. If you have seen plenty of horrors, then this is nothing special. Just an average flick. The only plus point was, it was from Britain. If it was made in Hollywood, I would have bashed it from all the angles. Because there's no excuse like it was based on some book. So when someone writes, for a film, we expect something fresh, not refresh or repetition.

It was a common platform. That's about a local legend. When a teen couple set to test one of the stories they have heard, it puts them in an extreme position. Later the girl joins her mother who had just returned to the town to win her back. Now they both try to escape from the supernatural threat. How much they succeed and the rest of the tale follows with a twist before the end.

The same initiation, build up and conclusion as any horror film. Watchable film, but not any good. They even hinted about a sequel during the end, which I think never should go ahead, after seeing how ordinary this film was. Horror is the least average rated genre from collection and this is no surprise to join those low rating club. I don't know, that you might decently like it or maybe not, but I'm not suggesting or say ignore it.