RKO Radio Pictures | Release Date: October 31, 1941
8.1
Universal acclaim based on 51 Ratings
Watch Now
PanchogulJan 15, 2019
Hijo del coraz├│n, deja ya de llorar, junto a ti yo voy a estar y nunca mas te han de hacer mal.
timoneApr 30, 2019
After the disppointing failure of Fantasia, Dumbo hit the big screen. When I was kid I love it, as an adult I still love it. The opening tune sounds catchy, the songs wooing their way on everybody's heads, the animation just like the othersAfter the disppointing failure of Fantasia, Dumbo hit the big screen. When I was kid I love it, as an adult I still love it. The opening tune sounds catchy, the songs wooing their way on everybody's heads, the animation just like the others is well drawn and my favorite character is got to be the crows. Well yeah, I know people think they're racist but there only in the movie for about 10 minutes but they're still funny and also I like the clowns as well. There's a scene where Dumbo's mother goes crazy because the kids are mocking her son Dumbo so The Ringmaster has to tie her down and lock her in the cage which is a classic scene. And also the pink elephants scene is so crazy and so dreamy for some reason, it is only when people are drinking too much alcohol. And the end scene is just absolutely phenomenal if I do say so myself. Expand
BrunoVn00Jun 9, 2019
Dumbo is an animated masterpiece. It's only 64 minutes long and it never feels too short, surprisingly. The animation is fantastic, I particularly like the pink elephants scene where the animation gets really mindblowing and surrealist makingDumbo is an animated masterpiece. It's only 64 minutes long and it never feels too short, surprisingly. The animation is fantastic, I particularly like the pink elephants scene where the animation gets really mindblowing and surrealist making it to this date, one of the most unique animated sequences in any Disney movie and maybe in any animated movie ever.

The story is one of the best and most touching and heartwarming in any Disney movie and even in any animated movie ever, sure, this isn't an original screenplay, but still manages to be absolutely fantastic, you'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll be amazed by the animation, this movie has everything to be a near-perfect animated movie.

Not my favorite Disney movie ever, but it has my favorite Disney song ever: Baby Mine. Why is it my favorite? Simply because there's nothing better than the love of a mother, seriously, I can't listen to this song without crying, the lyrics and the bittersweet tone make the scene where it is played one of the best scenes in animation history, at least for me.

This is seriously a work of art and is one of the few animated movies that get near perfection. Every movie ever has a "but", some minor, some major, in this case the only thing that keeps this from being the perfect animated movie, is the weak character development, besides Dumbo, pretty much every other character feels more of a plot device, but that's the only issue I see from this.
kpmeadeDec 21, 2018
i know this saved the company from chapter 9 bankruptcy but its too confusing and too weird dont get me started on the pink elephants but it dose have its golden moments like baby mine and dumbo saving a clown from a fire pretty meh
YunusKatMar 25, 2019
A timeless classic with a lot of social problems hidden between the subcontext of the movie. If you look close enough you'll see it.
TyranianOct 8, 2019
A decent Disney film with some touching moments though overall pretty meagre.
sebastianaliJun 26, 2019
La mejor pelicula de todas hecha por la mejor compa├▒ia. La unica pelicula que me hizo sentir mal junto con nemo y toy story 3. Esta si me hizo llorar.