Vertical Entertainment | Release Date: March 13, 2015
2.0
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 53 Ratings
Watch Now
RalfbergsJun 4, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Generally the idea of the movie wasn't that bad and the first quarter of the movie was actually pretty interesting. I had seen the trailer before I watched it and knew approximately what it will be about - and it was exactly what I expected after the trailer.
First of all, the beginning was something more like from a comedy (even though generally it felt like it is actually a movie with dark humor type comedy) - guy has a crazy obsessive wife etc. Then he starts an affair with his new coworker and all that. The cliche things of course and everything you had already seen in the trailer - now came the part where she became pregnant and asked for money and Don Champagne, the main character, decides to tell his wife Mona. And as she is a bit crazy, she of course decides that he needs to kill her. Now, while this actually could have turned for an interesting movie with a dark humor tone, it more or less was quite boring and a bit stupid actually. It had its funny moments but in general it was quite boring and too simple. I am giving 4/10 just because the actual story wasn't that bad in my opinion, just they really didn't go anywhere with it - they could have at least tried to make it more funny if anything else.
LeZeeOct 4, 2015
A man's mistake fixed by his wife with a pleasure.

A man's mistake fixed by his wife with a pleasure.

The latest dark comedy, which has the two inconsistent actors in the lead. Well, I liked their performance, they competed each others to steal the show in their unique characters. I enjoyed watching it in parts, but frankly I am disappointed for this potential theme was misused for ineffectual narration.

Looks like inspired by 'Serial Mom'. When a little, strange but a happy family who are living by the storybook of their own was threatened by the dark side of the life, they are ready to jump into the hell to save it. They have ignited it, but the only concern is how to end it all for good.

Other than IMDb where it stands average, the movie was slammed very badly by the critics and moviegoers. I have seen even worse than this one. So to me it is an average except the end, otherwise below average. Yes, the conclusion was terrible, seems like they don't want a continuation. I mean they wanted to end it all here itself. It is a watchable, but simply not the best one.

thehaydenshowJul 1, 2016
This movie was meh. There was great acting for Katherine Heigl & Kevin McKidd. However, it was kind of a miscast, I don't think the actors/actresses here were given the right roles for them. Finally, there was a couple funny moments, butThis movie was meh. There was great acting for Katherine Heigl & Kevin McKidd. However, it was kind of a miscast, I don't think the actors/actresses here were given the right roles for them. Finally, there was a couple funny moments, but nothing major. Low budget. Sorry but, I wouldn't recommend. Expand
EdizAug 13, 2016
Una película bastante entretenida, aunque muy extraña. Después de una hora, dramáticamente pasa de ser una comedia divertida a una "comedia" bastante sombría. Está bien para pasar el rato, aunque las actuaciones son muy malas.

A movie very

A movie very entertaining, though very weird. After an hour, dramatically changes from been a funny comedy to a "comedy" very dark. It's ok for hang out, though the acting it's awful.