The Film Arcade | Release Date: November 13, 2015
7.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 28 Ratings
Watch Now
JalemanyApr 22, 2016
Sad, it is. Great performances, it has. Not sure what else. The cinema verité style and the open intimacy of the main character, pushes us towards becoming one with James, but ultimately this does not happen (to me at least), since, even forSad, it is. Great performances, it has. Not sure what else. The cinema verité style and the open intimacy of the main character, pushes us towards becoming one with James, but ultimately this does not happen (to me at least), since, even for a 20 something, his stupid behaviour and lack of awareness make him seem unreal. Expand
TheDavoDec 4, 2015
Very hard to watch but no less brilliant for that. Difficult people living through very difficult times captured for us to see. Excellent acting, plotting and cinematography add up to a great movie and one that any serious film fan should see.
EpicLadySpongeApr 3, 2016
James White is exciting to watch, but that's just because you're watching a jerk get through his normal everyday life while you (as in general) watch the movie and tell his jerky side from the beginning to end.