5.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 48 Ratings
Watch Now
Buy on
MovieGuysJan 26, 2014
The first Legally Blonde was funny and entertaining, but the sequel is cheaply made and disorganized. The dialogue is forced and the acting isn't as good here.
AdamG.Sep 29, 2007
Literally the worst film I have ever seen, contrived artless rubbish.
1 of 2 users found this helpful
EverlongJun 8, 2012
I'm not sure how much worse a movie could get. The most annoying characters, generic plot and horrible humour. I think I would go mad if I watched it a second time.
Trev29Sep 1, 2012
Not as clever or as good as the first, but it still manages lots of fun, humor, and entertainment into it. Many will disagree, but what does that matter. A nice carefree movie.
lukechristianscMay 13, 2015
The humor material isn't funny there is nothing to laugh at, the jokes are cheap and flat, the only thing we laugh at in this movie is Reese Witherspoon's character. The girl characters are stereotypical, the direction is god-awful and so asThe humor material isn't funny there is nothing to laugh at, the jokes are cheap and flat, the only thing we laugh at in this movie is Reese Witherspoon's character. The girl characters are stereotypical, the direction is god-awful and so as the script. Expand
Rcavey92212May 3, 2020
I loved the first film. With it's unique approach and memorable performances the movie was undoubtedly a hit. So of course they wanted to cash in on it and boy did they. Without an original thought and only recycled statement Elle goes toI loved the first film. With it's unique approach and memorable performances the movie was undoubtedly a hit. So of course they wanted to cash in on it and boy did they. Without an original thought and only recycled statement Elle goes to Washington in hopes to launch a bill to stop testing on animals. Its obviously an important issue but one that would be better explored without laugh less humor and recycled plotlines. Unfortunately the great Sally Field, Reese Witherspoon and Regina King are sacrificed in its unnecessary sequel approach. As a movie it's really only a series of muddled jokes which fall mostly flat and all the characters especially the ones we lived the first time around are boiled down to one note stereotypes. Despite all of that there is a bit of charm here and there mostly due to Witherspoon but trust me this entry is definitely not worth investigating.