Columbia Pictures | Release Date: February 1, 2019
4.1
Mixed or average reviews based on 10 Ratings
Watch Now
tropicAcesFeb 2, 2019
There’s something minorly culturally significant about a Hispanic woman leading an action movie, it’s just a shame that action is bland and in an all-too-familiar story.
corinthiansFeb 2, 2019
I think it's likely unrealistically given people, hope just some Hollywood trash this move is trashed.
timaoFeb 2, 2019
I really like action movies, but this one is worth missing. I lasted about 40 minutes before I walked out after enduring a dumb script, poor direction, and amateur-like actors. The camera work was good.
clarkaddisonFeb 8, 2019
What the frack was this movie? Apart from a good performance from Gina Rodriguez this movie doesn`t have alot to offer other than goofy characters. Characters with no arcs. Un-developed plot points. Some terrible audio, a grenade launcherWhat the frack was this movie? Apart from a good performance from Gina Rodriguez this movie doesn`t have alot to offer other than goofy characters. Characters with no arcs. Un-developed plot points. Some terrible audio, a grenade launcher sounds like a 88 artillery piece from WWII. A hard pass for most people, not enough action for a action movie and too weak of a plot for a good drama. Expand