| Release Date (Streaming): January 15, 2021
9.3
Universal acclaim based on 903 Ratings
Watch Now
biggerfullerJan 23, 2021
You have to be fair to a movie this slanted. Who's gonna watch it? Raging ideologues. Are they gonna actually review it? No.
DristalJan 22, 2021
Unreal poor taste. Hollywood wants to sell tickets to a film about a school mass shooting? Whoever greenlit should be ashamed of themselves.
TudorPopescuJan 18, 2021
The first act is almost watchable. It sort of feels like a real movie. But after that it quickly devolves into an insane and ridiculous mess. It's as if the rest of the movie were directed by a completely different person. Run Hide Fight is aThe first act is almost watchable. It sort of feels like a real movie. But after that it quickly devolves into an insane and ridiculous mess. It's as if the rest of the movie were directed by a completely different person. Run Hide Fight is a shallow and cringe-inducing cinematic experience with cardboard characters and unsatisfying action scenes.

Now let's be real here for a second. The only reason this movie is relevant at all is because of who is behind it. It's all politics. People here who are insisting it's not political and that is has no agendas either have no idea what they're talking about, or they're commenting in bad faith. The entire point of this movie is politics. It's to push a certain political agenda. So don't be a weasely little coward and just admit it. And I'll be honest: I was biased against it. But it's a bad movie regardless. And it's really pathetic how they created fake accounts to spam 10/10 ratings. Seriously, check the accounts who rated it 10/10. Most were created just to give it a high rating and they don't have any other account activity.

If you were to take out of the equation the terrible people with awful political views behind this movie, you'd only be left with a subpar and mediocre action thriller. No one would care about it. This is the sort of movie you find in the $1 movie bin at your local mall. There are many other movies out there that do much better what this movie is trying to do.
WitoJan 18, 2021
This isn't a movie. It's an advertisement for guns, while ripping off actual good movies like Die Hard. Trash.
PekakahJan 19, 2021
4/10 for acting and camera usage.
2/10 for story.
BUT 0/10 BECAUSE THIS IS PRO GUN PROPAGANDA WITH PROPABLY 95% FAKE REVIEWS. I thought after seeing this movies rating on IMDb that this would be a good movie, it was barely watchable… After
4/10 for acting and camera usage.
2/10 for story.

BUT 0/10 BECAUSE THIS IS PRO GUN PROPAGANDA WITH PROPABLY 95% FAKE REVIEWS.

After watching it I went to read the reviews and found that this movie is rated positively mostly by people that have reviewed only this movie, and people that have rated it negatively mostly had other written reviews also.

I think that some organisation has encouraged its members to write positive reviews about this movie, and I also think that this movie was written and funded mostly by NRA and friends. (i hope i'm wrong and these are just stupid people with too much money)

If you watch, remember that ~1% of all people are schizophrenic (~3.3 million from U.S.A)
and thus guns should not be available to civilians (if at all), among other reasons like alcohol abuse, domestic violence and ego.

THIS MOVIE MADE ME LOSE SOME OF MY HOPE FOR HUMANITY
AlbertoHerbbJan 19, 2021
What a mess of a movie. I'll rather watch paint dry instead of watching this movie again.
N_ck-czJan 21, 2021
a simple film for simple or immature people. The scenario is terrible - the girl on the toilet hears nothing and is 10 m away. Bad Guys, on the other hand, hears anything almost on other floor ... And this movie is full of it.

do not trust

do not trust ratings from users - most of them are acounts with only one review: 10/10 run, hide, fight ...
EspoManJan 19, 2021
First I’ll start by saying this, I’m a conservative, and a listener of daily wire, which is why I really want to watch this movie. The movie was just pure trash, I’m sorry. The acting was OK, the story was stupid, so many scenes were cringeFirst I’ll start by saying this, I’m a conservative, and a listener of daily wire, which is why I really want to watch this movie. The movie was just pure trash, I’m sorry. The acting was OK, the story was stupid, so many scenes were cringe worthy. Did these guys even attempt at hiring gun experts and law enforcement experts for guidance? Please don’t hide behind a locker door thinking it will stop bullets LOL. I’m a fan of Ben Shapiro but he should be ashamed of himself for endorsing this crap. Expand
teshiaJan 25, 2021
Awful. Awful awful awful. Almost unwatchable. I wanted to claw my eyeballs out.
pelixfrestonJan 17, 2021
It's a genuinely poorly thought-out film. The idea of vengeful retribution could have been explored in a more gradual sense - however, there is a lack of nuance in the characterisation as each character represents a trope. This is likely aIt's a genuinely poorly thought-out film. The idea of vengeful retribution could have been explored in a more gradual sense - however, there is a lack of nuance in the characterisation as each character represents a trope. This is likely a result of the script rather than poor acting.

I don't oppose movies with obvious political agendas with which I may not personally agree, but this movie is a stretch to the point where it seeks not to represent a political agenda to convince others, but rather to appeal to those who already have hardcore, pro-2A views. A real hit and miss on that point.

If I had to say one good thing about this film, it's the cinematography. A genuinely interesting use of light and filters. Sadly, it does not save a film that is fundamentally poorly-written and designed to appeal to an echo chamber.
TilitusJan 25, 2021
So this was maybe the worst thing not comeing out of Kevin Sorbo. Not sure what the idea was behind this but im gueesing weakness was the driving force.
uniponyJan 26, 2021
An embarrassing, cringeworthy self insert vigilante fanfic for gravy seals who fantasize about being the 'good guy with a gun'. 50 shades of grey for the ammosexual crowd.
ScienceAdvisorJan 15, 2021
A transparent attempt at social change via something passing itself off as entertainment. When someone tells you to ignore reviews and see it for yourself, you know they either worked on it, have family that did, or work for the studio thatA transparent attempt at social change via something passing itself off as entertainment. When someone tells you to ignore reviews and see it for yourself, you know they either worked on it, have family that did, or work for the studio that put it out. Read all the reviews and see what points line up, and remember that if you do watch it, please return and leave your own review. Expand
RasjamFeb 1, 2021
What a pile of absolute trash. God damn. Shapiro’s writing is just so bland and dumb.
AzMatiqJan 27, 2021
This film is a generic Die Hard ripoff at its best and tasteless garbage at its worst. If I was rating this out of context I'd probably give it about a 3. Unfortunately this movie has been flooded with very obviously fake/botted reviews, so IThis film is a generic Die Hard ripoff at its best and tasteless garbage at its worst. If I was rating this out of context I'd probably give it about a 3. Unfortunately this movie has been flooded with very obviously fake/botted reviews, so I have to rate it a 0. Many comments come from accounts who have only reviewed this film, who all rate it a 10, and they reuse the same phrases over and over. This is pretty sad for the Daily Wire to have to resort to this. Expand
RFoxFeb 14, 2021
Locker doors are apparently bullet proof and people shot in the leg can sprint with little issue? If you can forget about reality then this is the movie for you. If things like security guards not having cell phones takes you out of the movieLocker doors are apparently bullet proof and people shot in the leg can sprint with little issue? If you can forget about reality then this is the movie for you. If things like security guards not having cell phones takes you out of the movie then you'll want to skip this one cause it's far removed from reality. Expand
JLuis_001Feb 5, 2021
I've seen many movies throughout my life, and frankly this one despite its disappointing quality made me think about what we consume as entertainment.

School shootings in the US are all too common, but until now they have been untouchable in terms of the kind of story this film is telling.

Run Hide Fight is basically Hanna meets Die Hard, and while it might be considered in bad taste for such a tragedy to be exploited in an action movie, tragedies of all kinds are exploited in multiple ways in film. Especially in the action genre. For god's sake, we turned the horror of war into entertainment, and yet the school shootings were untouchable, perhaps because they're a reality that feels too palpable, and a film like this also explores the hypocrisy of a society that has done nothing to remedy them.

As a film or entertainment, I do not take anything from this failed attempt, but what has made me reflect is perhaps the biggest gain.
Vicko5000Feb 14, 2021
Horrible acting, poorly written, poor production quality, can't believe I wasted almost 2 hours on this.
silzerzFeb 28, 2021
This movie is a nightmare, I tend to not watch movies much so I can't say a lot about high quality, but this movie completely mocks school shooters and makes a joke out of it, as you see everyone stumbling around and really making a seriousThis movie is a nightmare, I tend to not watch movies much so I can't say a lot about high quality, but this movie completely mocks school shooters and makes a joke out of it, as you see everyone stumbling around and really making a serious topic into Die hard. I won't lie, it made me angry, I did come into this movie with low expectations because Ben Shapiro, but this felt more than just the weird conservative Christian ideas shoved in, this tended to be just completely unbelievable, and I feel as if a lot of the characteristics were almost intentionally done, not to mention the record of the studio behind this and just I can't structure much more together because I can't really find a way to summarize how much i hate this

Tldr, this movie is very vile to me, and I really feel like you shouldn't watch this movie that I think might be trying to push weird ideas in a totally unrealistic situation.
CounselorajaMar 7, 2021
Clearly not made by anyone that works for the well-being of students. Made as right-wing propaganda from a right wing media group because no one else in their right mind would release. This is the “get over it” attitude rather than listeningClearly not made by anyone that works for the well-being of students. Made as right-wing propaganda from a right wing media group because no one else in their right mind would release. This is the “get over it” attitude rather than listening to experts about school shootings, and refuses to listen to the toll they’ve taken on the psyche of school students. An attempt to spread the message that school shooters with guns can just be challenged if one is courageous enough. Utter garbage. Gross, unconscionable, terrible all during a pandemic where if you work with kids you’d know the increase of suicides and suicidal ideation students are having upon the mere thought of walking back into a school building. Expand
AstryckerApr 3, 2021
Godawful. Whoever wrote this high school fanfiction should never be allowed to write again. Terrible. I wish I would give this a lower score. None of the movie makes any sense. None of the plot is even plausible. The ONLY good thing to comeGodawful. Whoever wrote this high school fanfiction should never be allowed to write again. Terrible. I wish I would give this a lower score. None of the movie makes any sense. None of the plot is even plausible. The ONLY good thing to come from this movie is the fact that there hasn't been any movies to touch on the school shooting topic and there could have been a really good story here but THIS story decided to indulge the fantasy of anti social teenage high school boys of being able to save the day, but instead uses a girl (which, I don't know of any women having these weird fantasies).

Spare yourselves, don't watch this movie.
bob516Mar 9, 2021
Heard this compared to Die Hard, it's not. Die Hard didn't take it seriously. It was painful to watch something like this when it is trying to be all too serious.