Neon | Release Date: May 10, 2019
Generally favorable reviews based on 20 Ratings
Watch Now
Buy on
kirkenderJun 4, 2019
Truly inspiring. It made me forget about the climate apocalypse for a hot second. Beautiful filming and editing. So much up close nature in a really thoughtful way. Now I want to start a farm.
DelarossJun 24, 2019
Apparently Egoldm doesn’t understand how the employer employee relationship works so I’m here to enlighten. First off there is no way this film is anything less than a 9 or 10. Heartwarming story and beautifully and professionally shot.Apparently Egoldm doesn’t understand how the employer employee relationship works so I’m here to enlighten. First off there is no way this film is anything less than a 9 or 10. Heartwarming story and beautifully and professionally shot. According to Egoldm the main characters didn’t do most of the manual labor.... do you own a Microsoft pc? Do you think Bill Gates was in the factory actually putting it together for you? No of course no. That being said would anyone be putting together something so remarkable with the technology and vision he created? You’re obviously an SJW. bringing privilege into the conversation without understanding how capitalism works. The main protagonists here had a vision and they were able to convince investors which allowed them to create the breathtaking oasis they have created. If you are going to spend your money this year on a film how about doing it on this one made by a couple who actually took a risk? You want to talk about privilege how about direct your bs towards the crappy Marvel movies that spew out endless turds each year and spend millions on CGI garbage. There are plenty of movies made by too big to fail companies with disgusting Harvey Weinstein esque practices going on. This film is the antithesis of that Hollywood red carpet nonsense. Expand
Qgal5kapDec 15, 2019
Stunning and inspiring. I'm about to start my own little farm, and even though I am thoroughly overwhelmed by the mass of work that awaits me, this story feeds into my motivation and hope for the future.
westmuseJun 24, 2019
Excellent demonstration of the success of natural agriculture! Unfortunately and ironically though, it fails to see a disastrous parallel in its use of Modern Medicine (few will understand what I'm saying here) - keyword=harvoa.
GrantD243Oct 2, 2019
In The Biggest Little Farm, the farmer couple the film focuses on accomplishes what I would have thought would be impossible in our modern world. But yet, they accomplish it and create something that to some people (including me) looks like aIn The Biggest Little Farm, the farmer couple the film focuses on accomplishes what I would have thought would be impossible in our modern world. But yet, they accomplish it and create something that to some people (including me) looks like a paradise to live and work in. It's an extremely well done documentary, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's up for some awards later on. Expand
iiiiMay 21, 2019
A truly beautiful story of how life really is! This is a "must see" film !
Babu1Dec 15, 2019
Great movie! Everyone should see this movie. It shows clearly how everything is connected and dependent on each other in nature. Diversity rocks!