Netflix | Release Date (Streaming): March 22, 2019
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 53 Ratings
Watch Now
coolunmeMar 23, 2019
A sh*t movie about some sh*tty a holes and their equally odorous music. One of these sh*ts literally destroyed the greatest glam band ever (Hanoi Rocks) by driving off a cliff with their drummer. This is spinal dud.
Doowop666Apr 6, 2019
Really boring movie. It literally depicts the band as dumb empty drug addicts going from one concert and gangbang to another (i.e. rock stereotype). It's a standard formulaic biopic but without any redeeming qualities. If you watch it all theReally boring movie. It literally depicts the band as dumb empty drug addicts going from one concert and gangbang to another (i.e. rock stereotype). It's a standard formulaic biopic but without any redeeming qualities. If you watch it all the way thru, you might even catch herpes. Expand
CraigG58Apr 19, 2019
Watched this last night on Netflix. In a nutshell, it's like they dropped Mötley Crüe into an episode of The Monkees TV series.

Unfortunately for me, that's 1 hour and 48 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Unless you enjoy comedies about has-been Rock bands, don't even waste your time.
YanstarrJun 5, 2019
I was looking forward to this movie but I ended up being disappointed. The movie is really cheesy.