Netflix | Release Date (Streaming): May 27, 2016
4.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 107 Ratings
Watch Now
TheDorkElfJul 19, 2016
The Do-Over is yet another movie where Adam Sandler and company just don't care about their movies anymore. Now that he is on Netflix it seems that coasting and being lazy is what we are going to get instead of films like Happy Gilmore, BillyThe Do-Over is yet another movie where Adam Sandler and company just don't care about their movies anymore. Now that he is on Netflix it seems that coasting and being lazy is what we are going to get instead of films like Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, 50 First Dates or Don't Mess with the Zohan. I really hated this film because on both Sandler and Spade's face is the look they could care less how the movie turns out or is even funny and shines through. Most if not all the jokes are low brow, homophobic, or are at David Spade's character's expense. Adam Sandler gives a performance as dedicated as his one in Pixels and Ridiculous 6 showing no joy on his face. The product placement in the film was obvious but at least not as bad as Jack and Jill. The only thing that saves this movie from getting a 1/10 is that it isn't Jack and Jill as well as it had one or two funny lines. Bad form Sandler and please actually try Expand
moviemitch96May 31, 2016
Well here we go again with yet another Sandler/Netflix farce! This one's as cringe-worthy as those familiar with Sandler would likely expect! Him and Spade have a decent on-screen chemistry and they get to bro it out together again in this,Well here we go again with yet another Sandler/Netflix farce! This one's as cringe-worthy as those familiar with Sandler would likely expect! Him and Spade have a decent on-screen chemistry and they get to bro it out together again in this, but other than that, this was what I would consider to be a complete waste of their time! Then again, do really have anything else better to do at this point? (other than Grown Ups 3 God forbid!) Overall, it's simply another painful reminder of what to expect from every new Sandler film! I will admit that it was slightly entertaining and didn't quite reach the level of idiocy that Sandler's previous Netflix film The Ridiculous 6 did, which is why I'm giving this a generous 3! Expand
liriktwitchMay 29, 2016
I really wanted to give this movie a chance, but it is even worse than I expected. The story is uninteresting, just like the lead characters and the portrayal of women in this movie is shocking.
KunstiMay 28, 2016
JohnKristoferMay 30, 2016
it's an Adam Sandler movie,what can you expect from him? yes,you expect annoying characters ,unfunny jokes,racist,offensive stuff,horrible story and adam sandler. The movies of adam sandler are getting worse and worse.
PhintiasJun 4, 2016
Yes I watched most of this, and yes I am sorry to have done so. I read the reviews, the honest ones and I still watched. I just... I don't know. I'm not smart sometimes. Anyway, this was actually a good story. I mean that. But most peopleYes I watched most of this, and yes I am sorry to have done so. I read the reviews, the honest ones and I still watched. I just... I don't know. I'm not smart sometimes. Anyway, this was actually a good story. I mean that. But most people will never know this because this movie is bad. I mean, no story will ever make up for the infinite spiral of stupid that permeates every character, every scene, every line. I think the actors had fun making this movie; I really do. I don't think many people will have fun watching it, however.

To me, this is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. But I get that others will like and enjoy it. But I don't get anyone putting this movie down as a classic, or even 7 stars. You can't be able to breathe on your own, and think this is above average.

After checking the reviews everywhere else on the web, and then on Netflix, I think either the average IQ NF viewer is lacking, or there is something nefarious afoot. I can see some few people who have a vested interest in wanting to see this succeed having a biased view going in, and therefore are willing to over-look how utterly bad this movie is. But the ratio on NF is alarming. I'm glad everywhere else on the web is willing to be more honest with this movie.
BrianMcCriticJun 5, 2016
While I'm giving this film the same score as Pixels it was slightly better. Unfortunately it is still awful because of its unfunny nature and its pointless gross out moments. Another F for Sandler. F
flylexMay 17, 2017
Ha adam sandler, another movie with a weak plot meaningless jokes weak and with very scrotal themes like pee, coconut, sex and more things that make up the good umor of adam slander to get to watch this movie you have to literally turn on theHa adam sandler, another movie with a weak plot meaningless jokes weak and with very scrotal themes like pee, coconut, sex and more things that make up the good umor of adam slander to get to watch this movie you have to literally turn on the **** key Yourself Expand