• Network: Syfy
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 19, 1999
Season #: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
8.6

1. Sep 21, 2010
    This is kind of old school sci fi serie, not far from Babylon 5, but that comparison also took the joy of it from me. During all episodes, I was wishing for something related to Babylon 5 to happen, and after the first season I realized I just wished I was watching that instead. It also appeared to have many filler episodes, which were entertaining, but too many.
  2. Dec 19, 2012
    italian
    i primi episodi della stagione non sono un granchè ma poi verso la fine migliora

english
    the first episodes of the season are not like much, but then towards the end improves
  3. Oct 24, 2018
    A more modern space odyssey which doesn't take itself too seriously. As such, the fantastic setting and characters can be fully taken advantage of. Annoyingly, the show often times can be crude and stray into very frustrating, uncomfortable territory in an attempt to be profound, funny, or creative. Farscape shines in its first season, the second is mediocre, and everything afterwards is awful.

1. Christian Science Monitor
    Reviewed by: M.S. Mason
    Jul 18, 2013
    "Farscape" is not only fun, it is often thoughtful and probes issues of good and evil. [7 May 1999]
  2. Dallas Morning News
    Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jul 18, 2013
    Farscape is thoroughly first-rate in the special-effects department. As for the writing, it at least shows flashes of promise. [19 Mar 1999]
  3. Deseret News
    Reviewed by: Scott D. Pierce
    Jul 18, 2013
    If you watched the show with the sound turned down, you might well be blown away. But, as has been an unfortunate trend in non-Muppet Henson productions, most of the effort seems to have gone into making the series look great while giving short shrift to the writing. [12 Mar 1999]