Disney+ | Release Date: June 9, 2021
Generally favorable reviews based on 316 Ratings
Watch Now
Review this TV Series
MarkM17Jul 26, 2021
Plot wise this jumps too much from the original character in the original Avengers movie for Loki. Loki's character development doesn't feel authentic in this unless you treat the series as more of a what if continuity. That been said IPlot wise this jumps too much from the original character in the original Avengers movie for Loki. Loki's character development doesn't feel authentic in this unless you treat the series as more of a what if continuity. That been said I thought it was good for episodes 4 and 5 before it fell flat in its face again for finale. It spends too much time not getting to the point of plot threads at all and the finale reveal felt very anti climatic it's not gotten me having high expectations for phase 4 MCU so far I'm afraid. Expand
richclipJun 29, 2021
I'm really trying to enjoy this series, but it just isn't working in my opinion. Loki's constant need to betray people is just getting tiresome now. He did show some character development in Thor:Ragnarok, but now he's back to his selfI'm really trying to enjoy this series, but it just isn't working in my opinion. Loki's constant need to betray people is just getting tiresome now. He did show some character development in Thor:Ragnarok, but now he's back to his self destructive ways. There's not much chemistry so far either with the female character whose name I forget. I'm really hoping the series gets better, but I'm losing the will to keep watching. Expand
muzmuzJul 14, 2021
A laughable attempt to make its story, and in a greater picture the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, have an overly complex but also at the same time a ridiculously simple world building in a span of one tv show, which by the way is chockfulA laughable attempt to make its story, and in a greater picture the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, have an overly complex but also at the same time a ridiculously simple world building in a span of one tv show, which by the way is chockful of plotholes common for such trope in entertainment media that even Marvel cannot remedy.

At least the acting was great, but it still had low quality dialogues that sounded like it was written by teenage fanfic writers.
BubberJul 17, 2021
I though it was at least somewhat interesting up until episode 6, then it all turned to total garbage. I mean it was a whole episode with just a guy eating an apple talking.
NornimJun 23, 2021
Un poco aburrida y creo se están cargando la personalidad del personaje, personalmente no me está gustado
micahmannJul 31, 2021
This is just a confused mess. By far the worst of the Marvel series. Six episodes for something this complicated isn’t enough. And who is this blonde woman that I care nothing about?
harveman877Jul 15, 2021
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. People really have to stop being satisfied with mediocrity from Disney/Marvel. This entire show was a big meh. The acting was ok, but the fight scenes were bad and a lot of scenes dragged on way longer than they should. The finale was a complete joke only really five minutes of substance in the whole thing. The entire season was a giant commercial for upcoming Marvel products. I don't mind having a cliffhanger ending, but you have to give me a reason to come back. This show also set up one of my favorite villains in Kang the conqueror, but didn't do much more than hint at him with an alternate Immortus/He who remains combo character. IT's great you are introducing that character, but you have to do more than a promise we will make something good in the future as Disney rarely follows through on something like that. Expand
raorianJul 15, 2021
This was one of my favorite MCU things ever, until they introduced the apple eating villain. he somehow retroactively ruined a lot of the story.
adrii9715May 5, 2022
The show is not bad and Tom Hiddlestone himselfs makes it worth it to watch it, but I have so many issues with this product of the MCU.
The show tries to explian the diference between the multiverse and variants in a single timeline. While multiverse is many timelines, variants are events that happen while they shouldn't happen so they are eliminated, but all of this in a single timeline.
Well... this was ok for me until I saw a crocodile Loki. After that, my engage for the story was heavily decreased.
LordOMOJan 8, 2022
Just as Wandavision, the setup in the first few episodes is intriguing with Loki basically being captured by the time police trying to keep the timeline intact and Loki inevitable negotiating a deal in which he tries to outplay both hisJust as Wandavision, the setup in the first few episodes is intriguing with Loki basically being captured by the time police trying to keep the timeline intact and Loki inevitable negotiating a deal in which he tries to outplay both his captors as well as the people they are hunting.
This part of the story was pretty cool and entertaining. There is some great back and forth between Owen Wilson and Tom Hiddleston and the time travel gimmick is cool at first.
But once the true antagonists are revealed and we get closer to the season finale it really, really starts to disappoint. The story and characters get increasingly silly and unbelievable while the antagonist ends up being a disappointment.
I barely got through the last episode and am definitely not going to watch season 2. So despite large parts of this first season actually being pretty good I can't really recommend it because I have no confidence in the show heading in an interesting direction.
babaduku_4everAug 13, 2021
I started watching as open-minded as I possibly could. Episode 1 was okay, not immediately snatching but enough to keep me intersted. E2 was better, hammering on the character creation and overall chemistry. The story progressed fairly nicelyI started watching as open-minded as I possibly could. Episode 1 was okay, not immediately snatching but enough to keep me intersted. E2 was better, hammering on the character creation and overall chemistry. The story progressed fairly nicely and I was actually excited to start watching E3. And then, 10 minutes in, I was hit with one of the most disappointing story lines and character interactions I’ve ever witnessed. Maybe the disappointment was further exaggerated by my excitement before this episode. But I am almost disgusted to keep on watching through this episode right now — there are mainly two things I’m referring to here, one is the fight scene that happens in a hallway early in the episode. It’s just horribly choreographed and directed. I think it speaks for itself, it’s so shockingly bad that it ruined the entire 2-hour work of world-building the show had done in the episodes before, it brutally pulls you out of the immersion. So bad, and so unnecessary. The second thing is the screenplay in the scenes with Loki and this new character, who’s fresh out of her indescribably bad fight scene. She’s not believable in any way as some main antagonist, the acting between her and Loki (both are to blame) is unbelievably forced and cringe-inducing. I’m almost lost for words here because it’s such a 180 degree U-turn that it hits you, it stuns you. It’s such a pity, such a shame. These scenes completely ruined the show for me — I may sound really negative in this rant here but these, in my mind, are things I just can not forgive. Under any circumstances. It’s really sad, because the concept of the show is pretty cool. Sidenote, I think the soundtrack and original score is phenomenal, nothing less. The sound design and mixing however lacks a similar edge. As a sound engineer I think I can quite comfortably say this. AFX and dubbing feels unreal and sounds like a huge missed opportunity
No more than a 4/10 for me.
AdamEnDetailDec 20, 2021
What can be said about (the show) Loki? Outside the beautifully mesmeric sound of the opening title sequence, the already established brilliance of Tom Hiddleston as Loki and the surprising chemistry he shared with a witty Owen Wilson -What can be said about (the show) Loki? Outside the beautifully mesmeric sound of the opening title sequence, the already established brilliance of Tom Hiddleston as Loki and the surprising chemistry he shared with a witty Owen Wilson - there's not much that is refreshing, fun or interesting about the show.

The entirety of the show, Loki - seems to exist for three (3) reasons. 1) Revive, reform, redefine, redeem and repurpose the character Loki. 2) Establish the multiverse and initiate the narrative for it. 3) Remedy or amend some of the senseless time-travel mumbo-jumbo shenanigans of Endgame by offering boring and senseless explanations. And while there is perhaps no fault in wanting to achieve the aforementioned - all those things where done so poorly that at the end you are glad that it's over. Worst of all is the show's production design, which was bland and uninspired.

I could say watch the last 2 episodes and save yourself some time but even then I would not be saving you from the disappointment that Loki is.