CBS | Release Date: September 22, 2011
Watch Now
Buy on
Review this TV Series
SalkMay 28, 2020
One of my favorite modern series ever. Charming character, interesting plot, excellent writing.
Davis4EverJul 21, 2020
Just a overall great show, that really questions where we are headed with Artificial Intelligence. They found ways to keep the stories fresh, and the final season really amplifies the intensity.
Morgan88May 20, 2021
One of the most underrated series of all time, the base story is really good and season after season the world really opens up, it does have some filler episodes, but overall a brilliant series.
centers45Dec 13, 2019
This is a very interesting show that captures the imagination of using AI to predict and solve a crime.
sasefrasFeb 17, 2020
This serie is absolutely amazing. The first season might be a little bit plain but the seasons after that are sci fi masterpieces.This show handels AI in a new fashion. For every sci fi fanatic a must watch.
AkbarofJun 20, 2020
So i see 4 season is best of the tv series. I see season 1 in 2016 after that see season 2 2017 and season 3and4 i see in 2020 its really good and perfect.
Akbarof45Jul 19, 2020