• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 12, 2006
8.6

1. ClaireB
    Jul 4, 2007
    Do not cancel Saved!!!! It's the best show in the world, I love it so much! If you cancel it I will be very upset and have nothing to do on Monday nights!
  2. dcasey
    Oct 16, 2006
    interesting character, very good actor. Sure hope this one comes back next year.
  3. BrianM
    pimp
  4. CarolP
    Aug 6, 2006
    it must be a good show because i keep coming back for more. will hate to see it end.
  5. jleister
    Sep 1, 2006
    Rock on - Love the show!
  6. AndrewH
    Sep 20, 2006
    the best show on regular cable, hands down
  7. RoseL
    Sep 8, 2006
    My DVR did not tape the final episode !! I would love to see all of the shows run back to back on one day. Great show.
  8. KarenN
    Feb 3, 2007
    Love this show, can't wait til its return!!
  9. colleenad
    Feb 6, 2007
    please bring it back. i don't watch much tv but i loved your show.
  10. terrid
    Mar 27, 2007
    I really loved watching saved and really hope comes back on very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. SheenaJ
    Mar 7, 2007
    excellent programe. Hope there will be another series. Watched on Hallmark. My 12 year old son thought it was great never missed an episode. Brilliant entertainment
  12. misty
    May 20, 2007
    Love Saved.....it keeps you on your toes
  13. ShawnM.
    Feb 7, 2008
    There can be no good reason not to bring this show back. It was an instant classic, and if it got overshadowed by "reality" TV, then I thank God I got to see the few episodes that aired when it did. Oh, well, at least there's "House". BTW, "Rescue Me" does not hold a candle to "Saved".
  14. siberianpeachpie
    Jun 15, 2006
    Tom Everett Scott makes it. It has lots of potential if they don't try too hard, and don't try to be "Rescue Me."
  15. ChrisC
    Jul 24, 2006
    I work on an ambulance and I think this show has a great deal of realism. Who ever they have giving them advice on the show is doing a great job.
  16. jackm
    Aug 1, 2006
    one of the best shows i have ever seen.
  17. ritap
    Aug 10, 2006
    It is the one show I know what time it is on! I like it and would like it to continue. Tom Everett Scott makes the show come alive!!
  18. JessM
    Aug 2, 2006
    I think this show has promise. I recently attended an EMS confernce, during which the show was bashed by several of the speakers - from the lack of legit tech advice (we dont' use paddles anymore) to the bad perception Wyatt gave viewers as a Paramedic. However, as the show progresses, you learn how much Wyatt loves what he does - which is somthing most of us can relate to.
  19. PegY
    Aug 24, 2006
    I enjoy this show. It closely depicts the life of an EMT-P and the challenges that face the profession.
  20. sandern
    Aug 25, 2006
    I sincerely hope this show will continue next season. It is compelling (does it really matter that it may not be medically accurate?). All episodes have been sensitive (the girl needing a transplant) and suspenseful and humorous. Love the actors - perfectly cast. Please let's keep it around.
  21. sf
    Aug 3, 2006
    Saved is awesome!
  22. MelissaO
    Aug 8, 2006
    I'm excited to finally see a show dedicated to my job. It is about to close as your going to get being out there in the back of an ambulance. Few mistakes by National Standard of EMT's. Basic EMTs are allowed in SC to intubate. There is a lot of love for doctors, nurses, firefighters, and police officers. There is love finally for paramedics and emts. I hope this show continues I'm excited to finally see a show dedicated to my job. It is about to close as your going to get being out there in the back of an ambulance. Few mistakes by National Standard of EMT's. Basic EMTs are allowed in SC to intubate. There is a lot of love for doctors, nurses, firefighters, and police officers. There is love finally for paramedics and emts. I hope this show continues into a 2nd series. TNT PLEASE keep this show on the air. It is the only show I keep up with on TV. Expand
  23. TammyZ
    Sep 4, 2006
    I think the show is awesome. It has a really good cast and the chemistry is there. The writing is really good also.
  24. FabiolaF
    Sep 4, 2006
    I love this show. It so interesting and it just makes you want to watch more and more of it, love it
  25. CourtneyP
    Sep 5, 2006
    I love this show and i can't wait till next season it gets me emotional and and i love the characters.
  26. Maggie
    Jan 14, 2007
    This series had everything, please bring it back.
  27. TiffanyD
    Jan 5, 2007
    This show had help me make up my mind about becoming an EMT. I hope there is a second season it showed how lives really are and then some
  28. KathyH
    Jan 6, 2007
    Loved the show! Please bring it back.
  29. FrankW
    May 2, 2007
    Smart, yet conflicted sharacters.... the kind you love to love.
  30. BobbieS
    May 9, 2007
    This is a great show it draws you in to see what will happen next. Do Not Cancel Saved. It is fast paced and smart. TNT needs another great show besides The Closer. I can't believe they are leaving us hanging on what happened to Wyatt's partner in the back of the rig.
  31. Sandyc
    Jun 20, 2007
    this is a great show and very missed!!! Please bring it back. I know at least 10 people who are all with me in wondering if it's coming back and crossing our fingers!!! Please!!!!!!!!
  32. LisaH
    Jul 31, 2007
    One of the best shows I've ever seen. Great story lines. Great actors. Whey on earth was it ever taken off the air?? Bring it back!!
  33. Mike
    Oct 1, 2006
    Didn't care for any of medical shows prior to this one, being a paramedic i am one of the worst critics. I was turned on to this show by co-workers, i was told that wyatt reminds them of myself (minus the gambling problem) so i had to see it. Its incredible and more accurate than any other series that i've seen. Can't wait for next season to start, any news on when it will Didn't care for any of medical shows prior to this one, being a paramedic i am one of the worst critics. I was turned on to this show by co-workers, i was told that wyatt reminds them of myself (minus the gambling problem) so i had to see it. Its incredible and more accurate than any other series that i've seen. Can't wait for next season to start, any news on when it will come back? Expand
  34. JohnB
    Dec 5, 2006
    It will be a tradgedy if there is not a second season to air on TNT. I have been a medic for 3 years and lived in an EMS family all my life. We as a EMS community need a show to educate the public and be entertaining as well. It is my opinion that saved does this and more. Please run the second season and give it a chance before you kill the show!
  35. DeeJ
    Dec 5, 2006
    I am a nurse that has been married to a paramedic for several years and we enjoy watching the show. We think it is an accurate and honest depiction of the EMS field and would like to see a second season.
  36. yvonneh
    Oct 6, 2006
    excellent show.
  37. BrandonW
    Jun 14, 2006
    This show rocks...I like the fast paced/editing...acting is believable....I like the flashbacks unlike some of the critics...they fit in nicely to give a little background...the soundtrack was mixed in very well....I will be a follower
  38. MandyH
    Jun 21, 2006
    This show is awesome! It shows that life as a medic isn't always wonderful, and people do die, but it is one of the most fulfilling careers to have. Plus, it shows the characters' personal lives, which makes it all that much more entertaining! Great job TNT!!
  39. CarolH
    Jun 22, 2006
    This show seems familar because it rehashs many other shows. Wyatt and the ER doc, are Carol and Dr. Ross from ER. Wyatt relationship with his dad has been done to death on numerous TV series. He partners problemws with his ex-wife brings to mind Jimmy and Kim from Third Watch. All the supporting cast seems to be make of parts from other medical show characters. The one good thing about This show seems familar because it rehashs many other shows. Wyatt and the ER doc, are Carol and Dr. Ross from ER. Wyatt relationship with his dad has been done to death on numerous TV series. He partners problemws with his ex-wife brings to mind Jimmy and Kim from Third Watch. All the supporting cast seems to be make of parts from other medical show characters. The one good thing about the show is that it will take up time from summer reruns. Expand
  40. JaneH
    Jun 28, 2006
    Great cast and interesting plots... So far I have enjoyed it tremendously. Editing is great and soundtracks are an interesting choice.
  41. JessicaB
    Jul 19, 2006
    The show premise is great! I have watched all episodes. The only problem is that the actress that plays Alice is a horrible actress. Couldnt they have found someone more suitable for this position?
  42. PatrickT
    Jul 21, 2006
    As an EMT myself, I enjoy watching a series dedicated to what I do. However I have noticed plenty of errors. I wish I could sit with the writers and point out a few obvious problems. Other than that, It is a grat show.
  43. LeslieG.
    Jul 24, 2006
    I love this show. This one and HOUSE are the only 2 shows I actually look forward to. Sure some of the plotlines are cliche, but its the performances of the actors that seems to work magic. Tom Everett Scott will soon be a major star as will Omari Hardwick.
  44. CarlaB
    Jul 29, 2006
    I love this show
  45. PaulN
    Jul 3, 2006
    Show is amazing I am a Paramedic and the realism is very good I will be a follower
  46. MicheleH
    Jul 5, 2006
    If you're looking for an over-dramatic ER-esque soap opera, stay away. If you're looking for a light drama that actually remembers its medical setting, this is for you. This show is a realistic look at the everyday life of a paramedic. The creative way they introduce victims sets "Saved" apart.
  47. JoAnnJ
    Aug 1, 2006
    Hey, I AM a paramedic...Scott nails the mindset of someone who "gambles" everyday by just being alive. Occupational hazard, I'm afraid. The plots are a little thin, but the characters more than make up for the occasional patient care faux pas. If all the medics were as cute as Scott, I never would have moved into ER nursing. Holy crap, he's hot!!!
  48. JakeW
    Aug 1, 2006
    I don't usually like shows relating to the medical field, but "Saved" offers something really special. It can at times be intense, funny, and heart-wrenching without ever losing touch with reality. After the exciting series premiere, I was wondering if it would ever slow down enough to tell us about the characters. The show hasn't slowed down any, but surprisingly "Saved" has I don't usually like shows relating to the medical field, but "Saved" offers something really special. It can at times be intense, funny, and heart-wrenching without ever losing touch with reality. After the exciting series premiere, I was wondering if it would ever slow down enough to tell us about the characters. The show hasn't slowed down any, but surprisingly "Saved" has since offered some of the most enchanting character developments I've ever seen on television. Despite the mixed reviews from critics, you should give this show a chance. It may have the occassional cliche, but in my opinion, it doesn't distract any from this wonderful show. Expand
  49. MendyS
    Aug 23, 2006
    Have absolutely loved each show & will continue to watch as long as it is on.....Great cast & stories each week!!!!!!!!!
  50. sandyN
    Aug 25, 2006
    Yea! Love it. Look forward to it every week.
  51. Amyw
    Aug 29, 2006
    As an EMT this show show trials and joys of EMS. I love the show and hope it doesn't end.
  52. angelau
    Sep 1, 2006
    this show is awesome it better come back for another season!
  53. CarolR
    Sep 14, 2006
    I love this show, can not get enough of it. Watch ever episode. ;-)
  54. HeatherM
    Sep 17, 2006
    love this show! best show of the summer... keep it interesting
  55. CarlaB
    Sep 5, 2006
    I love this show
  56. DaisyH
    Sep 9, 2006
    This is a great show. I never miss an episode. I will be so sad if it doesn't come back next season. Daisy H.
  57. shanem
    Jan 1, 2007
    this is a great show the best and i would like to see a second season.
  58. AnneD
    Jan 18, 2007
    Love the Show - please bring it back- don't leave us hanging!
  59. ValerieS
    Jan 21, 2007
    One of the best shows on television, and one of the two best new shows last season ("Closer" being the other one). I never missed an episode. It is "must see" TV for me. Critics are idiots if they don't like this show. It's human, caring, shows all sides of being a paramedic. I've worked in the medical field for years, and this show has the intensity, challenge, tenderness, One of the best shows on television, and one of the two best new shows last season ("Closer" being the other one). I never missed an episode. It is "must see" TV for me. Critics are idiots if they don't like this show. It's human, caring, shows all sides of being a paramedic. I've worked in the medical field for years, and this show has the intensity, challenge, tenderness, sensitivity, drama, humor of such a demanding field just right (and the list goes on). Keep it on the air. It's great. Expand
  60. KathrynL
    Jan 2, 2007
    I love this show. When Closer came back but changed to Tuesday night, I have been checking the TV listing to see when "Saved" begins. Please, please, please continue this show as I love the storyline.
  61. DarrallS.
    Oct 22, 2007
    I loved it and would like it to come back. I am a paramedic and took pride in the show.
  62. LolaR
    Jan 27, 2007
    Saved and The Closer were my two favorite shows last season...I am completely addicted to both....PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL this show...if you have mistakenly done so, then you must bring it back....I have not talked to anyone who watched this show who wasn't immediately hooked....Listen to the viewwers and do the right thing....bring Saved back to us!!!
  63. PamM
    Feb 25, 2007
    This is the best T.V. series that my husband and I enjoyed watching together. Bring it back soon!
  64. JulieE.
    May 21, 2007
    I hope it comes back this year
  65. TiffanyR.
    May 31, 2007
    I cannot believe that TNT would cancel such an awesome show! I looked forward to watching it every week and couldn't wait for the next episode to air. If TNT won't renew the series, then another network should. It's nothing short of greatness!
  66. GlendaB
    May 8, 2007
    Was the best show on last summer. Could not and would not miss a episode. You should not be allowed to end a show like that. We need more...
  67. RobertS
    Jun 9, 2007
    I am pissed that this is not on this season. What a load of crap!
  68. RobP
    Jul 26, 2007
    Best Show on TNT,don't cancel it.
  69. GloriaW
    Dec 4, 2006
    This is a great show! My roommate and I watched it every week right after Closer. You really know what EMTs have to go through out there. I didn't like the very first show, but when I watched the second and third, I was hooked! Hope TNT brings ths show back for another season since the very last show kept you hanging. You didn't knowwhat was going to happen.
  70. BobH
    excellent!
    Jun 27, 2006
    great new show- love Tom Everett Scott- he's a natural actor! -all the actors seems to click well with each other--- the flashbacks a little much, but all in all , Terrific show!!
  72. AmyD
    Jun 28, 2006
    I think this is more interesting than tiring ER. I like the way it it seen from a paramedic view instead of a doctor. Gives everything a new perspective.
  73. KennyB
    Jul 17, 2006
    Very good show I love it watch it every week
  74. johnb
    Jul 24, 2006
    great show! realistic issues!.. reminds me so much of AMR.. hehe..
  75. KATHYR
    Jul 25, 2006
    I love this show. Usually there is nothing to watch during the summer time. I highly recommend this show.
  76. JodiP
    Aug 11, 2006
    This is a great show. It adds extra delight to a rerun filled summer.
  77. mz
    Sep 25, 2006
    i enjoyed this show. sorry it's off the air now. when will it be back?
  78. JulieJ
    Sep 26, 2006
    Tom Everett Scott's character makes the show. I hope that it comes back next season. I got hooked!
  79. KaraM
    Feb 12, 2007
    I miss the show.
  80. MichaelG
    Feb 19, 2007
    This is an awesome show and would have picked up steam, I promise those two dramas that they are pushing instead of saved will suck, and I will not watch nor anyone I know. Bring back saved
  81. HilaryE
    Feb 28, 2007
    I love Saved, I hope it stays on. I got inspired by the paramedic's work and I hope one day I can to that work. It's a rich, edge of your seat, flashy medical drama and I love the character's connections, they're so riviting!
  82. jolenem
    Mar 15, 2007
    i think it was the greatest show it should come back on. i mean how can you leave the show where they got hit but that truck. isnt people wanna know what happened to them..
  83. CarolineA
    Mar 29, 2007
    Do Not cancel Saved!!!!!!! I found this show late in the season and love it!!!
  84. meganm.
    May 31, 2007
    Few shows come along that stay with you long after their grown. Few shows anticipation grows as the year goes on because you are dying to see what the heck happened at the end of the cliff hanging season finale! Saved is one of those shows and it breaks my heart to see some random hospital show as its replacement! why must shit ass reality shows stay on tv for many years, but the shows Few shows come along that stay with you long after their grown. Few shows anticipation grows as the year goes on because you are dying to see what the heck happened at the end of the cliff hanging season finale! Saved is one of those shows and it breaks my heart to see some random hospital show as its replacement! why must shit ass reality shows stay on tv for many years, but the shows that say something and mean something get cancled people are idiots and so are critics they have no idea what the heck they are talking about! Expand
  85. JasonH
    Jul 24, 2007
    Bring this show back! This is the best most realistic show. Give it another chance and advertise it on the radio to get ratings up. All it takes is one show to watch and your hooked.
  86. CharleenA.
    Apr 15, 2008
    You left us stranded with them in as wreck, please get them on the air.
  87. JS
    Nov 22, 2006
    excellent . Enjoyed this show.
  88. AnneR
    Nov 27, 2006
    Bring it back!

[Scott's] vital, star-making turn in "Saved" comes as a surprise, as it makes his earlier work seem muted by comparison.
    It's a fairly entertaining show right out of the gate, though it's distractingly busy with a gimmick: Poorly edited flashbacks pop up suddenly to show what victims were doing in the moments before they suffered health problems. This could be done well, but it's not now.
    Cliches are cliches, no matter what channel you're watching.