• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
Season #: 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
8.2

1. Dec 21, 2015
    Still going strong, and loving it all the way. All of the cast is doing a great job, in addition to the newly
    The personal reviewer whom gave this a zero probably watched one or two episodes.
    I've been watching the show since the beginning, and it's definitely not because of the "nice looking" cast. I'm a straight male, if that's even relevant, and the majority of the characters are
    I'm a straight male, if that's even relevant, and the majority of the characters are men.

I love this show, and so does my family, and so I'd love to see it keep going no matter what.
    It's actually the only show I personally watch in the "Supernatural" genre at all!
    They haven't gotten into the plot too heavily yet in Season 11, but I think they have some big surprises planned for us fans!
  2. Dec 15, 2015
    TA FICANDO ÓTIMA ESSA TEMPORADA! udgaiudgiagaifhsfsihfishfifhisufgisfhihdiufhihfieya8ywohdoisjioafsiohoifhfgasifugsfuiaushfiuhfushuifhsaakjdakjbskjbcbksj
  3. Oct 25, 2015
    Fantastic show, 11 season and this show still has a lot of steam. Great stories, good acting, and the script is funny and clever. This show is very underrated and the new seasons are on par with earlier seasons, The only season i didn't enjoy was season 7. Supernatural is better and more clever than shows like the Walking dead and barely ever gets boring or a chore to watch.
  4. Oct 14, 2015
    End This Show
    Supernatural only gets praised because of the nice looking cast it has, thats it. Other than that it has horrible acting, no scares, a terrible script, a million clichés, and it adds nothing new to television
  5. May 6, 2016
    Just sht this series is. That it. Sht. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  6. Mar 17, 2019
    While the ending is flimsy, this season was by far the best season since season 5. A strong direction, amazing twists, and great stand-alone episodes make season 11 one of the better seasons of this long-running show.
  7. HAD
    Apr 20, 2016
    Well,maybe some of you will be mad but I must say this ... There is no gey in this show.And that is why this show is best of the best.I don't hate gey or lesbian population but i don't like to see them or my kids on television kissing or something else.Great job ! Respect !
  8. May 19, 2016
    The main storyline of this season is really good, a little dragged out with a few "filler" episodes, but other than that i feel its came back stronger, which considering its the 11th season I didnt think possible. Hats off to the producers/writers for the improvement, and also misha collins (castiel) is just superb this season, i really look forward to his scenes now, great actin!
  9. Mar 20, 2017
    I loved this season! Okay they might have gone a little too overboard with the fillers on a few occasions but other than that I got no complaints about this season whatsoever.
  10. May 12, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolutely amazing season. Not the best, I don't think its the best season, that title belongs to season 5, but they really stepped up to the plate this time. The last few seasons have been not that great, but this one was amazing. We finally saw god in the show. I was expecting him to show in the show eventually. Wasn't expecting Chuck to be God. And he acts like in a very supernatural-esque way. Not what you expect but realsitic. I wasn't expecting Amara not to be locked away again or not get killed. God does go away with Amara but I hope he comes back eventually. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Josh Wilding
    Oct 11, 2015
    With an intriguing new threat and the return of the same great characters, Supernatural season eleven may not be a radical departure from what's come before, but it's as enjoyable as ever, and that alone is reason enough to keep watching.