• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2016
Season #: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
8.2

1. Sep 28, 2018
    really funny. The first episode of the 3rd season exceeded my expectations. Cant wait for the next episode
  2. Oct 1, 2018
    it's still funny, but it isn't necessary. Frankly the last vital episode of this show was episode 1 of Season 2. From there the show retreated into the formulas of the first season, with a knowing (but ultimately rushed/undercooked) twist, but it was clear that the writers were making it up as they went along, plotting and structure FAR from meticulous.

But season 2 ended on a

But season 2 ended on a surprisingly powerful note that had something to say about redemption as a collective, social act, rather than agonising conservative penance. Season 3 opens on the same moment, more or less, which it has to do if it wants to keep justifying its existence - the story is complete, the themes resolved. What are we still doing here?

It's always a shame when critics feel obliged to be glowing about a show after its prime, simply because they missed its prime. But I don't mean to be too harsh to anyone involved. It's still funny, the characters still work. It will be entertaining, but it will also be empty, a show without an argument. Your mileage may vary.
  3. Oct 5, 2018
    Apesar de a série estar a prolongar-se muito, o início desta terceira temporada foi muito divertido e carismático, e mal posso esperar para ver os próximos episódios. Só espero que não sejam criadas histórias desnecessárias e aborrecidas à volta dos personagens.
  4. Nov 4, 2018
    I love this show and especially this season. I do not often keep up with television shows, but I find myself searching for the latest episode each week. There is so much packed into each episode and the cliff hangers have me impatiently waiting for the next one. In a world filled with daily bad news, it is nice to sit down and escape from that for awhile. This show makes me laugh andI love this show and especially this season. I do not often keep up with television shows, but I find myself searching for the latest episode each week. There is so much packed into each episode and the cliff hangers have me impatiently waiting for the next one. In a world filled with daily bad news, it is nice to sit down and escape from that for awhile. This show makes me laugh and relieves my stress after a tough day. Expand
  5. Nov 29, 2018
    Possibly the greatest show I have seen in a while. The characters are perfect and every episode has been amazing. This show hasn't failed me yet and it doesn't look like it will.
  6. Sep 29, 2019
    The Good Place really is a unique sit-com and this third season keeps up the rapid pace and plot twists the show has become known for. As before not every jokes lands but their really hasn’t ever been another show like this before!
  7. Jan 25, 2019
    This comedy about a group of people experiencing the afterlife has done it once again. Still doesn't quite match the perfection that was season one, but found it stronger than season two. While the last season was definitely fun, I felt there were a little too many bottle episodes in the middle. This season is a lot quicker-paced and it goes to a lot of different locations. The show'sThis comedy about a group of people experiencing the afterlife has done it once again. Still doesn't quite match the perfection that was season one, but found it stronger than season two. While the last season was definitely fun, I felt there were a little too many bottle episodes in the middle. This season is a lot quicker-paced and it goes to a lot of different locations. The show's creator Michael Schur has stated he doesn't like it when plot points are stretched out, and he really doubles down on his opinion here. The audience is thrown from one interesting and entertaining plot point to the next. I won't go into any spoilers, but the characters' fates are always at risk and the show does a great job of keeping you in a surprising sort of suspense considering this is a comedy.

The show hasn't lost any of its great sense of humor. You get to see a lot more interaction between all the characters, which felt a little missing from the last one. Once again, the entire cast knocks it out of the park. Kristen Bell is the MVP, brilliantly bringing Eleanor Shellstrop's sassy humor to life while also excelling at the emotional parts.

Again set and lightning wise, this remains one of the best looking comedies on TV.

If you're already a fan, you probably won't be disappointed. If you're new to this, I suggest you start from the beginning. This is one of those shows you just can't jump into.
  8. Jan 26, 2019
    Season 3 lost some the show's magic , and absolutely can't be compared to outstanding season 1 and 2 , i believe it needs more twists , and the fact that michael becoming a good guy is not in people's favor , and the show needs a solid bad guy like michael in season 1 .

but despite everything it is still an amazing sitcom , i mean what else you wanna watch instead of the good place ? that horrible big bang theory?? no please ...
  9. Apr 28, 2019
    The third season of The Good Place is, due to the fact that the writers need to come up with new plot twists and new ways to invent a realistic yet strange story, sometimes a bit too much to handle, but stays incredibly funny, mixing enigmatic afterlife mysteries, pop culture and existential philosophic questions in jokes that'll have you laughing out loud several times during an episode.The third season of The Good Place is, due to the fact that the writers need to come up with new plot twists and new ways to invent a realistic yet strange story, sometimes a bit too much to handle, but stays incredibly funny, mixing enigmatic afterlife mysteries, pop culture and existential philosophic questions in jokes that'll have you laughing out loud several times during an episode. During the season finale, The Good Place again did their best to pull out a major cliffhanger while providing an entirely new setting for the show, and succeeded, but due to the complex storyline the show will be starting with in the fourth season, it has me worried for the future. Nonetheless, Eleanor and co stay not the good place, but the best place on television right now. Expand
  10. May 18, 2019
    Desfecho brilhante, mal posso esperar pela quarta. Essa série é incrível e me surpreende sempre.

1. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 27, 2018
    This is comic fantasy operating on the highest level, still capable of ending each episode with a jaw-roping twist that makes you wish you should skip right to the next. [1-14 Oct 2018, p.11]
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 27, 2018
    Television's smartest--and easily one of its best--comedies, NBC's The Good Place, is set to return for its third twist-filled, morally complex season, and we're all better for it. ... The only show on television of any kind where you can get intellectually stimulating and abstract lessons on philosophy and morality while also laughing hysterically at made-up swear words and pop culture.
  3. Reviewed by: Jen Chaney
    Sep 27, 2018
    The NBC sitcom is still surprising, still meticulously plotted, and still hilarious at an extremely high velocity. ... Since season one, The Good Place has repeatedly rebooted its central narrative and shifted our understanding of its setting and what its characters are capable of doing within it. That it’s still able to do this so skillfully in its third season, without ever becoming remotely predictable, is an astonishing feat.