Nov 14, 2013You may already have more than enough mobile racers to keep you busy, but make sure you add GT Racing 2 to your library before settling on a favorite. It's fast, it's free-to-play - with a pretty fair cash system too - and it looks amazing. Go pedal to the metal on this one.
Nov 14, 2013Overall, there’s a lot to like with GT Racing 2 but the upgrade timers and forced linearity of the campaign mode really bring down an otherwise fun experience. Obviously racing aficionados will want to check it out, but I think GT Racing 2 is also approachable enough that novices can get into the mix.
Dec 6, 2013this game is awesome especially if playing on an android device using a moga pro controller, people are giving it negative scores because ofthis game is awesome especially if playing on an android device using a moga pro controller, people are giving it negative scores because of its difficulty?, if the game was easy it wouldn't be much fun and the fact it's free there is no need to down rate it, sure it has micro transactions but unless you are trying to complete it in one sitting which you simply won't do even if you had unlimited cash, it doesn't work like that.
the game is packed full of cars which can be upgraded and fully customized and tons of tracks to race on.
if you want to get this game and you have an android device then make sure to invest in a moga pro, you'll be glad you did when you try it with your games (if you have a tegra 3 android tablet/phone you can get the conduit HD for free).… Collapse
Apr 11, 2014Edit - I will give this a 7 on 10 as it did give me hours of fun before this update. But man, it;s just too bad the changed a fun game
TheEdit - I will give this a 7 on 10 as it did give me hours of fun before this update. But man, it;s just too bad the changed a fun game
The new update is horrible, Before today (April 10, 2014) I would have given this an 8/10. Now, to anybody wanting to buy this game, it's now a 1/10
All the reasons I quit RR3 to play this game, you’ve instilled into this game.
You now have to play all previous races to move to the next event. Way to copy the stupid implementation from RR3 that made a bunch of people quit. If I have the upgraded car I should be able to choose the races I want, not be forced to do all the stupid tracks that I usually skip. What a stupid move.
I can’t get quick “one time’ race upgrades with coins now, but with just real cash. Way to squeeze every penny from your customers – just like RR3
Why can’t I speed up upgrades by using more than one mechanic anymore. Wasn’t this the point of more than one mechanic? Again, way to squeeze every penny from your customers
The menu is awful. Fire whoever thought of this. Before I could view all of my cars and “where they were at” in there given series in one swipe screen. It took me 10 seconds to get that information. Now I have to find and scroll through all of them to find this information. What took me 10 seconds now takes me 15 minutes. What a completely stupid idea!! Why fix what was not broken.
No more 24 hr free race to try to get a car on sale. Unfortunate.
Did you guys just launch and play RR3 and decide to copy everything in hopes it would be better?
This is just a god-awful update. It’s too bad as I was one of your good customers who paid a fair amount of real cash to get ahead. But you lost me, and that future revenue, as a customer.… Expand
Dec 11, 2013Okay, Im suck. So gonna change review to simple. To anyone who have read my review this is new one. Why? Cuz Im still play this game. SuckerOkay, Im suck. So gonna change review to simple. To anyone who have read my review this is new one. Why? Cuz Im still play this game. Sucker to be gamer.
1. Graphic great. Got sun glare and night as well...
2. Lot of Car. So, not gonna bored here..
3. One of the racing game that relax. Try play asphalt and need for speed and see how u tilt ur phone on public. Friend thought I was taking picture when I was actually play this game.
4. A good game is a game that make u keep play the game, no matter how bad it is... and I hook with this...erm..
5. Worth for mobile game experience. This is for people who can't sit still but wanted to have race to pass time.
So there u go, 5 star only. 5 thing bad,
1. Less music, so pretty much will mute it since the same song already fix in your brain if u play this game a lot. Please put deadmau5 Music.
2. Same car as asphalt 8 and can be paint but paint need money to paint and its a pain since its use gameloft currency that is hard to get unless u play online or pay online to get it. Free please...
3. Play a lot and u realize that u need to literally upgrade u car before racing. So no way to win just buying new car and race since there's no NOS to help but upgrade that will be helpful. Its a turn off.
4. Physic seems to... well not much. Why can't be like asphalt 8 where debris will fly off when crash car or something.
5. Its actually need more mode to make the game full of wonder. Got time attack (qualification), become no1 for long time (king of the hill), racing (duh.. It racing game). Pass every car (overtake) and that's it... How bout put like destruction derby (kinda like in asphalt8 but as in real like in real world damage when car collide or something). Got distraction when racing (police start show up and f u up while trying to race).
Well though it was simple review but end up long anyway. So another point will be is this game is free so IAP is the only way this company make money can't argue there. Better to have something than nothing. If hate it, delete the app. If love it, well.. just play it.… Expand
Nov 19, 2013Nice graphic nice car feature but fxxcked up control and axxhole-like payment-forcing competitive system is so full of shxt. I played GTNice graphic nice car feature but fxxcked up control and axxhole-like payment-forcing competitive system is so full of shxt. I played GT series and Forza for 6 years and I always play racing game without any assist system and maximum difficulty level. But i couldnt beat this game with all assists on. Why? because when you upgrade, enemies also upgrade. You upgrade 1, enemies upgrade 3. Especially `grid1`. If you want to be stronger than enemies, you should upgrade to the max which is so fuxking expensive. You cant beat the game without max upgrade.… Expand
- (12 views)