Play Resident Evil 4, the game that changed survival horror forever!
Experience one of the most thrilling chapters of the Resident saga in an all new way. Engage in running gun fights against crowds of enemies utilizing Resident Evil 4’s intuitive tap interface. Face an enemy quicker, smarter and scarier than any zombie and put your skills to the ultimate test.
It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City. Leon S. Kennedy, formerly Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission to rescue Ashley Graham, the President’s daughter. Leon begins his investigation in an undisclosed Spanish-speaking village in Europe, where he encounters a horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Illuminados, the cult that perpetrated Ashley’s kidnapping. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.
• More action, more epic, more fear than ever before.
• The best 3D graphics to date on iPhone!
• 3rd person perspective camera for a panoramic view of the action.
• Blast enemies apart with laser precision. New location based damage means where you aim is what you hit.
• Shake the iPhone/iPod Touch to reload.
• Context sensitive controls pop up as need allowing you to perform complex actions with a tap of the button. Climb ladders, equip binoculars and jump out windows with a press of an icon.
• Play through the game to unlock ”Mercenary Mode,” a separate mission mode with pre-set goals, weapons and conditions.
Check out other awesome games from Capcom:
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Are You Smarter Than A 5TH Grader?®, Mega Man® II, Resident Evil: Degeneration™, KENKEN® and more!… Collapse
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Dec 6, 2011so this game has no dialogue and no cut scenes. it has slide shows. graphics are good and gameplay is ok. There is no sound when moving. just gun sound and reloading sound. The story line is really bad on this version. It's not really fun at all. But when i'm really bored i'll play it.… Expand
Feb 7, 2013Huge dissapointment. I got countless hours of enjoyment from the PS2 version, and so was excited to see it released for the iPhone. However, the controls are clumsy and awkward, and the camera angles leave much to be desired (even for a RE game). The result is a steep learning curve that, as a casual gamer, I am unwilling to pursue. The graphics and sound are nice, and there are slideshows instead of cinematics. I would not recommend buying the game for this platform, especially considering the price that is being charged for it.… Expand