• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
8.8

1. Sep 23, 2013
    Lovely graphics, memorable characters, intriguing level designs, laugh out loud humor, and the fact it is all portable.

Simply put, if you own a PSP, you SHOULD have Daxter
  2. Apr 7, 2011
    This was quite an enjoyable game with loads of fun. Great platforming. Superb graphics for a psp game. However, I was kinda confused by the plot (although that's probably because I never got Jak 2).
  3. May 30, 2012
    Back in 2006 I picked this game up for my psp (without having ever played a Jak & Daxter game if you can believe that), and I really enjoyed it despite that I was confused about the story here and there. It's a decent size game for the psp, around 17 or 18 levels and more importantly, it's a fun, solid platformer. I would recommend it even to vita owners, it's only 10 bucks on psn.
  4. Jun 30, 2013
    I've beat this game twice and i still enjoy playing such a fun game you get to collect these eggs to unlock stuff and the soundtrack sounds awesome especially when your going to the baron's palace, fish cannery and the final boss. The best psp game ive played besides gta vice city stories
  5. Sis
    Oct 24, 2013
    Fun and addicting. This game is has among the highest replay values I've ever seen. You never grow tired ow this game. If you're on the go, you need to own a PsP with Daxter. It's not a choice, it's an obligation.

Sure, its story is kind of ridiculous and even a little boring, but the events that said story lead into are fantastic. From the great level design to the ultra-refined controls to the excellent production values, Daxter is a game every PSP gamer should check out.
    This is the action/platformer we've pined for on PSP. With amazing graphics, an entertaining story and uber-accurate control, it's virtually flawless and its appeal knows no bounds.
  3. Even without the compelling multiplayer, Daxter is the best platformer available on the PSP, and a fantastic extra chapter for the series.