7.0

1. Jul 15, 2014
    I went into the movie thinking that I wouldn't like it and by the end I felt bad for feeling that way in the first place, because the movie is actually really good. It begins like almost all Pokemon movies there's a battle Ash goes to some new place that wasn't in the games and ends up meating a legendary Pokemon. But it's how it's done that makes this movie stand out from the others and surpass some of the others. There are a bunch of great things in this movie ranging from the great side characters to the suprisingly complex and dark storyline. Though my favorite part aobut the movie is how it shows that Pokemon ages and how in the past of the Pokemon world isn't exactly like the present despite what some of the games might show. Also the music is unbelievable in this movie, I mean Pokemon movies always have great music but this one really surpass in the audio department. Also the CGI in this movie (excluding one infamous part) is very well done and actually fits into the movie, unlike most cars in anime. So overall this movie is great and worth a watch for any Pokemon fan. Expand
  2. Feb 15, 2014
    Kids and fans are sure to be entertained, but the rest of us just sit there uncomfortably. It has the same concept as the other films in the series so you feel a sense of repeat which adds up in the end, unfortunately for the worse.
  3. Oct 25, 2013
    Why is everyone hating on this movie? This is an AWESOME movie, and no, hardcore Pokemon fans are NOT the only ones who like it! Anywho, this is an awesome movie, I recommend it!
  4. Dec 31, 2012
    The preachy, witless and horribly dubbed fourth movie is no better than the others, and it still feels like utter garbage in comparison to Spirited Away.
  5. Mar 21, 2012
    This one has a more engaging story compared to the 2nd one, and for the series standards, that is actually saying something.
  6. Jan 27, 2012
    I love Pokemon a lot, but I'm not very fond of it's movies (the first one was the best). The dub is pretty terrible, and there are one-liners abund. While this movie will mainly entertain younger audiences, the message is loud and clear: only watch this if you're a die-hard fan.
  7. Oct 19, 2011
    Big movie with big dreams including big boss battles that appeal to small children. What a waste...

Surprising less moldy and trite than the last two.
  2. A fairly straightforward, if preachy, tale about environmentalism.
    Why the Pokémon fad hasn't died off yet is one of the great mysteries of the universe, right up there with the Pyramids of Gaza and the white stuff in Twinkies.