Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: August 18, 2010
2.8
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 166 Ratings
WATCH NOW
TylerRollOct 11, 2010
It is of my opinion that this film has been gravely misunderstood by the majority of critics and the general public.

They didn't understand the hidden sardonic wit that satirized the very heart of the corrupt film industry, under the veneer of **** fart jokes.

They couldn't accept a film that was so daring as to parody the critics themselves, and as we all know too well the critics hold the power in the film industry.

So the critics responded to it in the way we have come to expect of such dogmatic fools. They simply exercised their sheer brutality, and thoughtlessness by rating it so badly.

Like so many others before it, this film will be shunned by the general public. Delegated to dying video rental stores and late-night re-runs, it will be known for it's true genius by only a select few.

It is an unfortunate scenario, but not one we are unfamiliar with. So please, if you see this movie give it the respect, consideration and thought that it deserves.
LondonStattoSep 7, 2010
Do you have your brain turned off for the duration? Do you expect brainless humour not high-clkass cinema?

No? Then why are you watching this film? Does exactly what you expect, and the crowd in the screen I saw it in laughed in three

No? Then why are you watching this film?

Does exactly what you expect, and the crowd in the screen I saw it in laughed in three languages (in Tallinn, Estonia, it was shown in English with Estonian and Russian subtitles).

Of course pro critics will hate it. It's not aimed at them.
rogtsoSep 1, 2010
Best spoof the boys have done so far. Great production value and they followed The Twilight movies.
These movies are not for everyone. Can't wait for the next one. What will they spoof next? Avatar?
SaenoboDec 31, 2010
This was the Best Movie Ever! it was hilarious! all of you who says the movie sucks, you suck! you all love Robert Patterson! I mean, i don't get it. i heard almost all of the people laughing like hell in the movie theatre. my friend and herThis was the Best Movie Ever! it was hilarious! all of you who says the movie sucks, you suck! you all love Robert Patterson! I mean, i don't get it. i heard almost all of the people laughing like hell in the movie theatre. my friend and her sister was one of them. I was one of them! and we both admitted it was totally awesome. Expand
iamkhenzpolenioAug 20, 2010
Somehow, maybe it's a stupid movie!!! But I laughed you really don't have to care if it is stupid... At least you laugh HaHaHa! Especially, Bella and Edward with Jaacob made a perfect parody
Bullet97Aug 28, 2010
Yes, it's a stupid movie. Yes, it's a bad movie. But's its still so funny!! What're you people expecting? It's a spoof movie!! It's supossed to be stupid!! Plus, it makes fun of Twilight, which for me is an automatic 7. Overall, it's dumb,Yes, it's a stupid movie. Yes, it's a bad movie. But's its still so funny!! What're you people expecting? It's a spoof movie!! It's supossed to be stupid!! Plus, it makes fun of Twilight, which for me is an automatic 7. Overall, it's dumb, stupid, and retarded. But it's also hilarious!! Expand
xXAnthonyXxJan 15, 2011
The movie is supposed to be stupid. It's a "SPOOF" movie of Twilight. Not a bad movie like the score says. It's a funny movie however some parts are boring and tasteless.
beaRaipMay 4, 2011
I was hoping for something along the lines of scary movie, but i was sorely disappointed. The essential elements of a great comedy is missing, and the performances are dull and extremely repetitive. Indeed this flick sucks nothing but a**...
JamesNWAOct 16, 2010
It may be a spoof of one of the most popular teen franchises of the current decade, but they do say something's got to be fantastic for it to be spoofed and this is no exception. Vampires Suck succeeds in mocking even the smallest details ofIt may be a spoof of one of the most popular teen franchises of the current decade, but they do say something's got to be fantastic for it to be spoofed and this is no exception. Vampires Suck succeeds in mocking even the smallest details of the Twilight saga and is a great film whether you love Twilight or not. By itself, it would suck as a movie, but as it is a spoof, it's fantastic and I loved it. Expand
vahnAug 28, 2013
Twilight movies, who are the worst movies in existence and the first example of what a movie and a story should not be made, have an average vote of 50 onward.
This movie, who tries to make fun of the twilight movies and, even though many
This movie, who tries to make fun of the twilight movies and, even though many jokes fail flat and aren't funny, strangely makes more sense than the real movies, has a 18.
In short, this movie is supposed to be worse than a twilight movie itself.

I lost faith in humanity....
oxanaAug 24, 2014
After quite recently seeing all the "Twilight" movies that are out so far, the trailer alone lured me to see this film. It focuses on the first two movies, mainly.

After seeing a whole lot of spoof movies, I was a little dodgy about how

After seeing a whole lot of spoof movies, I was a little dodgy about how good this might be, and was thus positively surprised. As my friend said, this movie actually stuck to the movies it was spoofing, instead of jumping from one movie to the next. That, in my opinion, proves that "Twilight" has a lot to be made fun of. (Sure, there were small appearances from OC and Buffy, but they were really small.)

The beginning of the film is brilliant. There were places that had the entire movie theater roaring with laughter. But what happened to "save the best for the last?" -rule? The end of this movie is a bit... disappointing. Maybe they ran out of jokes after all. Either way, this is one of the best parodies I've seen. Also, Jenn Proske copies Bella's empty, clueless expression so perfectly that it's actually scary!

A cheap thrill, but not a total waste of time! For the few painfully funny moments, I could watch this again a few times - rather than the movies it's making fun of.
imthenoobFeb 23, 2012
Was not as bad as people made it out to be. Its a parody movie. When compared to other parody movies out there, Its easily one of the better ones. Its funny and at least worth checking out if you wanna see some Twilight-bashing.
TheGamer31Sep 13, 2013
This movie is absolutely HORRIBLE. But it's one of those movies that is so horrendously bad in every way that it's good. While I can't recommend this movie to everyone, it is worth watching for it's horrible quality
sil3nt_nickMar 24, 2013
I could not stop laughing after seeing this movie. It was absolutely PERFECT for people like me who couldn't stand the Twilight franchise and it was a movie that needed to be made. After all, it's a spoof film, so it's supposed to be terrible.