Hawthorne : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
4.1

1. torig
    Aug 4, 2009
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! If people stop worrying about which way the IV is inserted and pay attention to the storylines they will realize that these are real issues that people deal with. I think its a refreshing spin seeing what nurses have to deal with instead of glorifying the doctors all the time. We've all known for years that nurses are the heartbeat of any hospital and I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! If people stop worrying about which way the IV is inserted and pay attention to the storylines they will realize that these are real issues that people deal with. I think its a refreshing spin seeing what nurses have to deal with instead of glorifying the doctors all the time. We've all known for years that nurses are the heartbeat of any hospital and it's nice to see a show that gives them their props! Keep it comin HawthoRNe!!!!!!!! Expand
  2. roxanneb
    Jun 17, 2009
    I think the show will grow onto people i think the cast is great iuts people new on the scene and everybody needs a chance to grow and create the charter into what that person is believed to be i think jada is doing a great job and i would support her on anything she does give the show a chance.
  3. SheriB.
    Aug 29, 2009
    Love this show!
  4. L.F.
    Jun 17, 2009
    I loved every moment of the show. I felt all emotions. I can't wait for next week.
  5. VivE
    Jul 13, 2009
    Love this show,it`s not real heavy medi drama stuff like ER etc but I like! Love the characters though and that`s much more interestesting than all the ailments of run through guests on the show..BTW having Mike Vartan as eye candy does help somehat.
  6. LaChinaM.
    Aug 25, 2009
    I love this show! Normally I dislike all hospital dramas, but the writing is great and realistic, and I love the all the characters. It has something for everyone, Isabel is wonderful as a homeless woman who is more comfortable in that world than the working one.
  7. DeeW
    Jun 17, 2009
    I think this show has potential. There were several different storylines going on but that's ok. That's like everyday life, many different issues going on at the same time. I think Jada showed why she is such a good actress. Looking forward to see which way the show goes.
  8. Joan
    Jun 17, 2009
    Surprised at some of the poor reviews. I liked the show...the characters were interesting, the plot lines were engaging and moved along nicely, and the acting was first-rate. I hope this show gets the chance it deserves considering the excellent people both in front of and behind the camera.
  9. Jul 5, 2011
    Love the episode on July 5th. Every strong female character got air time. Wonderful to see vanessa bell callaway , loved her lines , really felt it. Finally seeing suleka mathew leading , really cool, she is handling herself well. anne ramsay did good work and is more and more warming the screen. the male eye candy is nice (in the background of course) ..Oh and did I mention jada didntLove the episode on July 5th. Every strong female character got air time. Wonderful to see vanessa bell callaway , loved her lines , really felt it. Finally seeing suleka mathew leading , really cool, she is handling herself well. anne ramsay did good work and is more and more warming the screen. the male eye candy is nice (in the background of course) ..Oh and did I mention jada didnt rant at anyone (for a big warm welcome change).. So nice when she realizes she can star without stealing every scene and being the center of attention (even when we know and realize the show is about this fantastic Nurse and woman , who cares about people, and about her friends and family). Lets hope that can be shown without ruining the show for the rest of this multi-faceted and very talented cast.
    Kudo's to Jada . I may have misjudged . really want to say I'm wrong. holding judgement.

HawthoRNe seems bent on being reverential, complete with musical montages meant to break our hearts. It's not awful, by any means, just too good to be true.
    Pinkett Smith is an engaging actress, but even her formidable energy can't liven up this sodden drama.
  3. The results here are mostly mawkish and predictable.