8.6

1. afasdf
    Jan 22, 2006
    Complete bore fest. Period. Yay! you get to be a guy that makes a city with animals as your population. This game must have been made while the producers were high. Not meant for the DS whatsoever.
  2. AnonymousMC
    Dec 26, 2006
    Not what I would call rated E for everyone. If you power down before saving the game, this little man comes out and berates you on and on for minutes, calling you "Stupid" and using lousy grammer. Not what my 8 year old needs to be listening to.
  3. TonyG.
    Dec 10, 2005
    for people with no lives!!! bad enough I have a ton of responsability, i am gonna take on some video game problems. plus i kinda liked the fact of the gamecube version having unlockable nes games ... this one don't. plus is boring as ever. if i had a choice, i would recommend the game cube version. or either if you have no life.
  4. Sep 22, 2011
    I love this game a lot, but what really ruins it for me is if you don't save before turning off your DS.... THIS F****** MOLE STARTS SWEARING AT YOU FOR LIKE 3 HOURS! It ruins the whole tone of the game! it sucks!

#2 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005
#6 Most Shared DS Game of 2005

While none of these issues hold the game back from a playability standpoint, Wild World is closer to an enhanced port than an extravagant sequel.
  2. Nintendo ports over the hugely addictive GameCube sim, and adds more features and online play to the DS. A definite addition to your DS gaming library.
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    About living the life of a cute animal in real-time. The imaginative gameplay is as delightfully Nintendo-like as ever. Sit back and relax either on your own or with friends. [Mar 2006]