7.6

Feb 7, 2007
    I bought this game as my first DS, and I love the storyline. They could use a little more work on the navigation.
  2. CariH.
    Apr 8, 2007
    The graphics aren't exactly the best, but the whole storyline is very good. I love the show InuYasha, so it's not that weird I love this game.
  3. Sofie
    Dec 18, 2007
    This game is an insult to the Inyasha series. You would have to be a huge fan-girl to enjoy it. Im an Inuyasha fan, I read the new chapter each week, I even have my own Inuyasha homepage, but this game just shouldn't have been made. :P
  4. BryanM.
    Mar 8, 2007
    This game totally rocks the random quick battles makes the game a challenge and fun filled to the very end.
  5. KatyS.
    Dec 29, 2007
    If you are looking to have some major fun buy this game i promise it will not disapoint you at all even if you dont like Inuyasha you will love this game.

#60 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#37 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Power
    It's a decent enough RPG with dull turn-based combat, story integration and item-management conventions that were state-of-the-art in 1992. [Mar. 2007, p.88]
  2. By far, one of the best Inuyasha games you’ll play and one deeply engrossing role-playing game for your Nintendo DS.
  3. This game is a shining example of what happens when a license is the only thing that sells a game.