tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. GLewis
    Apr 12, 2007
    While it stays true to the pogo website game style and play, there are some disappointments. Multiplayer is limited to word whomp only, and requires 2 cartridges. I think the biggest annoyance is the lack of extensive word whomp puzzles, they repeat often. The token system is a great idea, and the few minigames are a nice diversion. I particularly like the tri-peaks. Overall, a goodWhile it stays true to the pogo website game style and play, there are some disappointments. Multiplayer is limited to word whomp only, and requires 2 cartridges. I think the biggest annoyance is the lack of extensive word whomp puzzles, they repeat often. The token system is a great idea, and the few minigames are a nice diversion. I particularly like the tri-peaks. Overall, a good distraction. Though I think they could have come up with a few new badges as they just recycled existing badges from the website. Pogo fans such as myself will enjoy it, most others probably not so much. Expand

1. Nintendo Power
    The dot-com's DS companion packages five of its world and puzzle games into a board game set on a deserted island, and throws in a handful of simple action games that help advance the escape-from-the-island story. [May 2007, p.88]
  2. Sure, uploading tokens to one's Pogo.com account is a great idea, and wireless competition against friends will keep people busy, the product feels disappointingly limited. Good for rabid Pogo fans, but everyone else should stick to meatier products, most notably Nintendo's "Clubhouse Games."
  3. The offerings are generally pretty decent (Word Whomp, Tri-Peaks Solitaire, and Poppit! are among the best), but there should be a lot more, considering that the website has hundreds to choose from.