7.2

Buy Now

1. Dec 30, 2013
    Dragonvale is a wonderful, ever-expanding world of connected islands, where you hatch and raise dragons, breed them to create new, amazing hybrids, and collect money and gems to fuel your funds.
    This was my first IOS game, and I loved it. It offered you gameplay every day down to every couple minutes, when you could collect money from your habitats or try and hatch new dragons.
    Whenever
    Whenever I felt the game getting boring, I was given a new update. The addition of gemstone dragons, new levels and islands, and tons of new dragons continually drew me back in.
    I don't play much anymore, unfortunately. The game requires so much of my iPhone 4 that it is agonizingly slow to even load the game, let alone try and collect everything and cruise around the screen. It looks amazing on an iPad, while I don't have one myself, I've watched someone play and it looks even more magnificent and vibrant on a larger screen that can handle the gameplay.

I would hands down recommend this game.
  2. Dec 5, 2012
    I like breeding dragons. It is difficult to get the Rainbow Dragon. It is interesting to breed and see how the young ones turn out to be. An entertaining and captiviating game.
  3. Jan 25, 2016
    Dragonvale is an addicting park game on the iOS. You can breed, race ,and watch your dragons grow. I highly recommend this game for iPad/iPhone users of today
  4. Jan 3, 2019
    DragonVale is very fun game that hav failed to get old after seven years of game play. They often up date it with events so that the game play never gets old. A must have game for any iOS gamer.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 27, 2012
    We had a great experience during this review, and as an ad-supported free app, we'd recommend to anyone with a little time to kill.
  2. Oct 2, 2011
    There's also an ongoing hunt for the secret of the Rainbow Dragon, the one missing breed. I haven't found one yet. Will you?
  3. Sep 27, 2011
    DragonVale is a glimmer of hope in freemium-filled App Store.