6.3

1. Aug 6, 2015
    Good graphics but the game play is bland & unresponsive. It's also pay to win providing you keep buying credits. Don't waste your time filling Vivid Games pockets with this one.
  2. Dec 11, 2018
    so many flaw on the game. first, the motion not consistent how its supposed to be, for example i already upgraded my character way above the auto character on every aspect but the only different i felt from the upgrade is only on power, my speed sometimes going slow for no reason even though my stamina still full. and more make frustrating when my punch don't land at the opponent on closeso many flaw on the game. first, the motion not consistent how its supposed to be, for example i already upgraded my character way above the auto character on every aspect but the only different i felt from the upgrade is only on power, my speed sometimes going slow for no reason even though my stamina still full. and more make frustrating when my punch don't land at the opponent on close range while it only stay still (not dodging at all).
    second, the mini game lucky wheel, it has been setting to default to only get the coins, i already have so much coins from the fight alone lol.
    third, there are no button or something to move forward or backward, i hate it when i finally cornering my opponent but i suddenly move backward, so i miss the finishing punch.
    so this game still suck after all
  3. Dec 11, 2018
    i feel sorry for the graphic designer because the graphic is great but the game is suck over all.

1. Nov 30, 2012
    Real Boxing is definitely a contender for the most authentic and feature-filled nod to boxing on iOS. But Like an out-of-shape fighter, you can't always rely on many of the game's features. The bugs keep the game from being a knockout.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    Featuring outstanding visuals, intuitive controls, and gameplay ripped from the ring and crammed into your iDevice, Real Boxing delivers the goods and has the brawn to back it up.
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    Real Boxing looks and plays nicely, but flawed countering and training systems unbalance a promising beat-'em-up.