- Publisher: Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC , Butterscotch Shenanigans
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2013
Settle a dispute between gods by shooting animals out of your face!
Gameplay Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwRRQq1mRzM Note to iPhone 5 Users: There is currently a bug in which the iPhone 5 will not display the game properly in landscape orientation. We are patching in a fixSettle a dispute between gods by shooting animals out of your face!
Gameplay Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwRRQq1mRzM
Note to iPhone 5 Users: There is currently a bug in which the iPhone 5 will not display the game properly in landscape orientation. We are patching in a fix and will have it released ASAP!
An action-adventure game of epic proportions, Towelfight 2 will beard-slap you with copious bloodplosions, procedurally-generated levels, insane boss fights, 14 powerups, and 40 unique weapons enhanced by 80 augmentations. Dispatch myriad foes with a cornucopia of laser-blasting bees, speed-boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra-defensive turtles, among others.
Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny follows Hardik, a suave, beard-clad Indian man with a pet pug named Bella who gets swept into a battle between gods in a dangerous and uncharted land. His only means of defense is his enchanted monocle, which fires animal projectiles in wild combinations to dispatch his foes. As the story unfolds Hardik will find unexpected friends, overcome immense challenges, and become a hero to an entire world.
• Unique Shot Rotation system -- Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 40 unique weapons with 80 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 personality-laden bosses – So personable you will shed a single, manly tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. There is no end to the madness.
• 5 Unique Environments -- Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• 4-8 hour campaign -- Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous -- The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods -- Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!… Expand
- Developer: Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC, Butterscotch Shenanigans
- Genre(s): Action Adventure, Fantasy, General
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny - Launch Trailer
Positive: 5 out of 6
Mixed: 1 out of 6
Negative: 0 out of 6
Mar 6, 2013Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny is really, really good. Even if you don't dig the humor (and I'm sure it won't resonate with everyone, although I love it), the intense shooter action on which it's built should be enough to satisfy even the twitchiest of thumbs. And if you enjoy a good laugh with your bizarre cartoon violence, then this is one game you really cannot miss.
Apple'N'AppsMar 6, 2013Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny ($2.99, Universal) is crazy from start to finish with plenty of hectic action along the way. The game is overflowing with personality to keep you fully engaged across the lengthy campaign making it a should buy.
Mar 6, 2013A big update with new control options is in the works, so things are likely to improve in the future, but it's a shame about TowelFight's controls in their current state because otherwise it's an incredibly enjoyable game.
Mar 8, 2013Towelfight 2 is packed with humour and brilliantly playable to boot. The game's occasionally irksome controls are the only real sticking point.
Apr 4, 2013A game with a man who launches animals from a magical monocle can't be bad.
Mar 15, 2013Towel Fight 2 takes its influences from games like The Binding of Isaac, and by extension, The Legend of Zelda, but its controls turn a well designed game into a frustrating experience.