Banjo-Kazooie

Nintendo 64
9.1

1. Nov 5, 2016
    This is one of the best N64 games on the system. Solid gameplay and funny characters. This game took what Super Mario 64 did, and made it better. Though I do like the Xbox 360 version better for one reason. When you die on there, you don't have to collect everything in the level again. But the N64 version is still worth playing.
  2. TaniaT.
    Nov 11, 2002
    This game has its own description but it's also like Mario 64! The 1 word I would call this game is action packed!!
  3. Jul 29, 2019
    El juego esta muy bien! Es muy divertido! O lo seria, si no fuera por la p... cámara que tienen todos los juegos en 3d de N64, los controles y la curva de dificultad. Además, el juego no va anotándote los movimientos que vas consiguiendo a lo largo de la aventura, asi que tenes que acordártelos de memoria! Que vergüenza!!!
    Seria muy bueno... si no fuera por esas mierdas.

1. Unfortunately, the sound is pretty much a mix of "Mario 64" and "Diddy Kong Racing" leftovers. A grunt here, a guffaw there, it's all been done to death.
  2. Banjo-Kazooie isn't going to win any awards for originality, but who really cares? If you have to borrow a little to make a fun, absorbing adventure, so be it.
    Features the best graphics we've seen on the console, it one-ups Mario 64 in terms of gameplay, it sounds astounding and it may just be the most clever title we've ever played.