7.8

1. Jan 3, 2019
    Almost as great as Quake 1 and better than anything after it. The spot on gameplay, the atmosphere, the beautiful graphics, it really is almost perfect!
  2. Mar 13, 2018
    Astonishingly good old-school shooter heavily inspired by Heretic and Hexen. Must-buy for everybody who enjoys this genre!
  3. Aug 2, 2018
    The classical art style in this fabulous arena FPS really works out for the good!
  4. Jun 23, 2019
    Incredible triumph of creativity. The weapons, the levels, and the graphics are all a breath of fresh air in the FPS genre. Incredible soundtrack. Fast paced combat and lots of exploration. Love it.
  5. Jun 22, 2019
    Even the most simple melee enemy has a spammable projectile attack AND what's worse is, the screen goes COMPLETELY red when you take damage from a projectile attack, or from a heavy melee attack for that matter. I lose where I am very quickly because of this and I cannot react properly to my attackers.

Besides that, I don't really like the level design. The areas are too large with nothing in them. The weapons feel too clunky and the animations take too long. This game looked promising to me as a DOOM fan but I just can't recommend it if you're looking for satisfying, responsive, fast-paced action.

I quit the game in the second level when I died before I could even react because my screen was completely red and I couldn't even see where the enemies were.
  6. Jan 12, 2019
    The graphics is too old school for my liking.

Gameplay is good but there is no real story to the game.
  7. Jun 27, 2019
    This classic first person shooter have all parts of successfull game:
    0) Not for kids, its adult 21+ game
    1) Audio and music for soul eating
    2) Hurricane battle action, each weapon useful for some types enemy
    3) Outstanding levels as for visual level-design as for walkthrough
    4) Graphic mush better than other games in 2019

1. Jul 17, 2019
    Amid Evil is a new homage to 90’s FPS, but we think anyone can enjoy it thanks to its design, replayability and how fun it actually is.
  2. Jul 12, 2019
    Fast and precise old-school shooter, sometimes not challenging enough and with redundant enemy waves, but also filled with imaginative locations and spacious levels.
  3. Jul 2, 2019
    If you are a fan of classic shooters, you probably already tried Amid Evil, but even if you have the slightest passion for the FPS genre, you will no doubt enjoy this one.