8.6

1. May 22, 2014
    Great game, no issues here. Was able to grind out over 200K souls, just read the wiki and watch a few youtube vids. Game is still in Open BETA, so there are a couple bugs. But not bad at all for a game in BETA.
  2. May 24, 2014
    Just look at these things that game this game a score of 10. No one can be that stupid. The game is a joke. PAY TO WIN!. Sad thing is that so many people lie about it. just look at all the positive scores. No one of them actually likes this game. But money talks. Worst game ever. Total, and i mean total waste of time. They should pay people to play this "game". it is not a game at all, itJust look at these things that game this game a score of 10. No one can be that stupid. The game is a joke. PAY TO WIN!. Sad thing is that so many people lie about it. just look at all the positive scores. No one of them actually likes this game. But money talks. Worst game ever. Total, and i mean total waste of time. They should pay people to play this "game". it is not a game at all, it is just a way to milk money from people. Horrible game. Expand
  3. May 23, 2014
    Super fun game for a BETA. Combat is fast and lots of cool items and gear to collect. been playing about 10 hours now. not sure why some people say it's pay to win. The game is Free to Play, if you don't like spending money money than don't. I personally found it easy in the later levels to get currency just by playing the game.

overall the game is fun, devs are super responsive in the

overall the game is fun, devs are super responsive in the steam forums too which is very nice. Shows they care about the game.
  4. May 23, 2014
    Worst. Game. Ever. Zero isn't a low enough score!
    You are underpowered unless you spend hundreds of dollars on microtransactions
    It's not free, it's a cash cow in disguise. Free to get in the door, pay if you want to actually play. Don't bother playing the game This game is a waste of time and effort! Free online games are no excuse for bad physics, bland graphics and scheming
    Worst. Game. Ever. Zero isn't a low enough score!
    You are underpowered unless you spend hundreds of dollars on microtransactions
    Don't bother playing the game

This game is a waste of time and effort! Free online games are no excuse for bad physics, bland graphics and scheming transactions

Filled with bugs and Disconnection

The game is pay to win through and through, you will never accrue enough souls.
  5. May 24, 2014
    You eat humans to get health 10/10.
    You stomp humans into the ground 10/10
    You throw humans across the map 10/10
    Humans can ride on top of you and shoot arrows 10/10
  6. May 25, 2014
    Been playing the heck out of this game all weekend. it's really fun, especially, no issues with having to pay to play, but I did by a 3 buck soul pack. The devs are patching the game all the time to fix issues and they actualyl just did a patch that reduced the cost of the so called pay to win features. Which benefited me of course. I going to say all the players who call this pay to winBeen playing the heck out of this game all weekend. it's really fun, especially, no issues with having to pay to play, but I did by a 3 buck soul pack. The devs are patching the game all the time to fix issues and they actualyl just did a patch that reduced the cost of the so called pay to win features. Which benefited me of course. I going to say all the players who call this pay to win really stink at the game.

Either way, it's free, the game is BETA which means it is not done, and the devs are patching it. So that's good in my book.
  7. Oct 4, 2014
    And so I see the whiners complaining about paying. Now you see why free-to-play is a misnomer. NOTHING is free. You can't expect a company to develop a game and never get a dime for their trouble. And yet, that's exactly what you whiners seem to expect. This age of entitlement just shows how stupid people have become. You scream for free-to-play games and when they come, you scream becauseAnd so I see the whiners complaining about paying. Now you see why free-to-play is a misnomer. NOTHING is free. You can't expect a company to develop a game and never get a dime for their trouble. And yet, that's exactly what you whiners seem to expect. This age of entitlement just shows how stupid people have become. You scream for free-to-play games and when they come, you scream because they're not really free. Derp.

As for the game itself, I have only played the first area, and I must admit, I wasn't thrilled with it. The combat system kinda blows, but when you're going for the majority, dumbing it down is the only logical way to go in order to get the most people to play since most people are pretty dumb.
  8. Jan 8, 2015
    Ascend is a fun game. In the beginning of the game you choose your Titan which has levels. Once you pass a current level you can "Ascend" and get to higher levels and become stronger. But once you Ascend you can only keep one weapon or armor. After you picked your weapon or armor that you choose to keep forever (no matter, how many more Ascends) you will now choose either to stick with theAscend is a fun game. In the beginning of the game you choose your Titan which has levels. Once you pass a current level you can "Ascend" and get to higher levels and become stronger. But once you Ascend you can only keep one weapon or armor. After you picked your weapon or armor that you choose to keep forever (no matter, how many more Ascends) you will now choose either to stick with the god that you picked when you started the game or you can choose a different one. Once chosen it will take you back to the beginning of the game.

Note: As soon as you Ascend, all your armor and weapons gets deleted from that character.

Another side-note: I played the game on Xbox 360. And now that its on PC, I thought I'd give it a try. Sadly the Xbox version got cancelled and the PC version is the only one that is alive as of right now.
  9. Jul 31, 2015
    The fact that no critic reviews were done, should be enough, to tell that even they wouldn't put the game opn their computer to test it. Sewage in sewage out.

There are no critic reviews yet.