4.1

1. May 4, 2019
    This remaster doesn't make any sense, at least on PC. Not only was III always the worst AC game in my opinion, but this almost entirely graphical remaster somehow manages to make everything look worse than the original. Textures are worse, the game is locked to 60 fps which the original was not, faces now look absolutely atrocious (the scared kid in the opera house at the beginning wasThis remaster doesn't make any sense, at least on PC. Not only was III always the worst AC game in my opinion, but this almost entirely graphical remaster somehow manages to make everything look worse than the original. Textures are worse, the game is locked to 60 fps which the original was not, faces now look absolutely atrocious (the scared kid in the opera house at the beginning was always a bit creepy looking, but now he's nightmare fuel) and facial textures are far, far worse than before - and lip syncing is off in places where it didn't use to be. It's just amazing to me how a supposed "remaster" - and one for which they charge as a new game - can manage to take a step back in every area, seven years after the original came out. Expand
  2. Mar 30, 2019
    The worst face look of I ever seen!!!Lighting become a little better but it not cost 40$. Never buy this ****
  3. Mar 31, 2019
    This version is a complete trash
    There are so many problems. for example: Definite sound, problems in game physics and problems of optimality...
    The game is only colored from blue to yellow
    It's not a remaster, it's a scam
    This game is not worth 40$
    According to Ubisoft's new policies, the company is trying to scam users instead of providing services.
  4. Apr 9, 2019
    AS3 RIP, thx ubisoft. I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you
  5. Mar 29, 2019
    Game has 60fps lock, while the original wasn't capped. Shame on you Ubisoft.
  6. Jun 2, 2019
    One of the worst AC games ever and it got a remaster. What was the point ? Game is also full of bugs, crashes, graphical problems/glitches and list goes on...
    Some games are bad, but this game is just... Ugly.
  7. Aug 27, 2019

(((((((bad optimization)))))))

****
  8. Dec 26, 2019
    Skip buying or downloading the remaster ~ this thing crashes CONSTANTLY.
    If you turn graphic options off or lowered, you might get a few more minutes of play out of that session, but the game is near unplayable on two of my systems.

Get the original!
  9. Feb 10, 2020
    верните оригинал, это полное убожество. дайте я оригинал куплю.
  10. May 12, 2020
    One of the worst games gameplay wise that I've ever played. Nothing runs properly. It's frustating when I try to climb a **** wall and Connor jumps or the opposite and don't you ever try to use horses. They can't even jumper over cobblestones, nevermind small steps.
    Story is boring, boring main character, boring side missions, boring everything. It was a great chore to finish this **** crap.
  11. Jan 27, 2021
    Questo gioco e pieno di bug era meglio l'originale hanno cambiato solo la saturazione per renderlo graficamente meglio del originale ma non è cosi.
    Anche Liberation HD Remastered e pieno di bug come questo.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 27, 2019
    While the new version makes the game more accessible, offers more depth on the domain's management and a small but not marginal graphic facelift (notably sunlight management). It is unfortunately counterbalanced by the main character models being sometimes less polished, a catastrophic display of nights and a rather embarrassing bridle of the experience. This version is recommended for those who could not play the original game. However, the PC version is highly recommended, at least for the 60 FPS availability.
    With Assassin’s Creed III Remastered, Ubisoft improved the graphics of the games but did very little to improve everything else.
  3. Apr 7, 2019
    Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered offers some good upgrades, with smoother visuals and some UI fixes. If the overall experience feels dated at time, it still is a solid experience.