7.7

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jul 2, 2020
    Даже не знаю что написать... Прошел эту игру сегодня и возможно я на эмоциях, но эта игра - шедевр. Всё здесь хорошо - сюжет, геймплей, графика. Игра не проседала ни в одном моменте, я бы даже сказал она не проседала вообще. Наверняка лучшая игра для покупки сейчас если вам не во что играть.Даже не знаю что написать... Прошел эту игру сегодня и возможно я на эмоциях, но эта игра - шедевр. Всё здесь хорошо - сюжет, геймплей, графика. Игра не проседала ни в одном моменте, я бы даже сказал она не проседала вообще. Наверняка лучшая игра для покупки сейчас если вам не во что играть.
  2. Jun 25, 2020
    Although gameplay sometimes can be a little titing in pc, this game deserves a 10. This is not a game, this is art. This is a masterpiece. Thanks quantic dreams for this game. Now I will try Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human.
  3. Jul 27, 2020
    I love the games from Quantic Dream. And even if there is not a lot of gameplay in the game. And some of the plot twists are pretty naive. But Quantic Dream makes the best interactive films.
  4. Jul 15, 2020
    At first, sorry for my bad English. Im trying without translator :)
    Story, soundtrack is awesome. Story is what I love in this game so much. Its one of the games when I... actually cried at some moment. Well only games when i cried at all was Unravel, Detroit, Bioshock Infinite, Journey and may be something else.
    Visual is ok for 2020, its 2013 game anyway, but i think for 2013 it was
    At first, sorry for my bad English. Im trying without translator :)
    Visual is ok for 2020, its 2013 game anyway, but i think for 2013 it was cool graphics.
    Only thing i dont like in this game is game mode choosing (from noob to "normal" player). Tbh "normal" mode seems like hardmode bcs its QTE without hints at all (i cant explain it clearly but u can try in demo version for example). And the main problem with that is controlling Aiden. You can free control him (WASD and u can go whenever you want) only in normal mode . But in "noob" mode you are moving only from dot to dot (or from point to point. idk how to say it correctly) by mouse so its not free)
    And also the second tiny problem is letterboxing. May be for someone its huge and annoying problem. Around 40% of screen is just black only to let players feel like its film. I dont like it but im used to.
    Anyway u can patch it and remove letterboxing. I`d want to see some official patches for PC to let players remove it. They can just add the option.
  5. Aug 9, 2020
    Интересная завязка, и не менее интересная развязка, прекрасные диалоги, анимации лиц, неподдельное сопереживание персонажам.
    Игра на 10 часов, но это одно обычное прохождение.
    Много концовок, все имеют место быть. Рекомендую к покупке, Дэвиду Кейджу ставлю лайк.
    Игра на 10 часов, но это одно обычное прохождение.
    Много концовок, все имеют место быть.
    Рекомендую к покупке, Дэвиду Кейджу ставлю лайк.
  6. Apr 6, 2022
    masterpiece
    thank you David Cage it was really awesome!
    I wish there would be a sequel cuz I really love this game
  7. Oct 9, 2021
  8. Aug 1, 2019
    Very interesting game, excellent graphics, in a word 12/10
    Hope David will make 2 part of
  9. Aug 10, 2019
    This is a truly rare gem. The story, acting, the visuals and gameplay set a new bar in the genre. Words just don't do the game justice - try it out, there's a free demo.
  10. Feb 7, 2020
    Technically this seems like a good port to PC (I believe the problems lie in the original product and not the port)
    The graphics & actors look great in-game.
    There were some nice cues on the soundtrack. There were *some* moments done well cinematically. It's a cool feature to have two different orders to play throughout the story. Plus Elaine Page rocks. Unfortunately this is where
    The graphics & actors look great in-game.
    There were some nice cues on the soundtrack.
    There were *some* moments done well cinematically.
    It's a cool feature to have two different orders to play throughout the story.
    Plus Elaine Page rocks.

Unfortunately this is where the good stuff ends, and she's ending up being wasted on this mess of a thing.
    I think the main problem was playing this after Heavy Rain, which lifted up the expectations quite high in my opinion.
    While on Heavy Rain I felt every chapter had a meaning to the big scheme of things, and felt I was getting more and more involved in the story & with the characters, in here I felt nothing like it. Although there is an attempt of clever storytelling when you're playing the "Original" order which is actually travelling back and forth along the timeline (a concept which I actaully really like) In Beyond Two Souls it felt there were plenty more of time fillers and inconsistency of vibe and inner sence.

At plenty of times seems like Beyond Two Souls isn't not really sure what it tries to be.
    Is it a Game? a Movie? An action-thriller themed thing? Supernatural fiction? Horror? Mystery? An Aliens&Predator tribute? Teenage drama? Feminist-thingy? Not really sure what to think when you're playing Spy-girl and also watching her get abused as a teenager at the same storyline.
    The former is, specifically, not necessarily a wrong idea in itself, but in here it's done extremely cliche'd and really actually feels like this product simply scattered around in various directions in a journey of a self discovery.

This game is indeed quite ambitious, I'll give QD that, but while the previous games were also ambitious & never without flaws - that's the first one which managed to truly disappoint me, even though it has much potential.

The story just felt mediocre at best, some of the dialogues were just.. just... not good. Some of the scenes didn't make much sense. With the various "action phases" (which, by the way, felt much more frequent here than in previous games) I felt it was usually not too clear where to go next, the controls and camera were "artistically" clunky, and at many of the QTE it wasn't clear what was expected of me to do, hence I missed plenty of them, and guess what - it didn't even matter that much.

Which leads me to the next point - for a company such as Quantic Dream which is known for making interactive movies, with various paths, where your choices have consequences, etc.. Beyond Two Souls is extremely linear along its script. There are plenty of chapters throughout the game and where it feels *most* of your actions' consequences are confined within the very same chapter and nowhere else later.

I'm about 90% through the game and I have a feeling this is definitely not about to chage, and not any of the other things I've said.
  11. May 11, 2020
    Its either your favorite game or its decent. If you think its decent then it is still worth your money. If its your favorite game you will have memories for your lifetime. Insane game. Also because this game was made by motion capture this game has brilliant graphics, smooth movements and awesome acting from Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe. 11/10, wish I would forget this game entirely so thatIts either your favorite game or its decent. If you think its decent then it is still worth your money. If its your favorite game you will have memories for your lifetime. Insane game. Also because this game was made by motion capture this game has brilliant graphics, smooth movements and awesome acting from Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe. 11/10, wish I would forget this game entirely so that I could have this insane experience again. Expand
  12. Mar 28, 2020
    the score of this game is a tremendous injustice, I do not know what goes on in the minds of these critics, the game is incredible, without a doubt it won a special place in my heart, I really hope that in the future there will be a continuation for this game!
  13. Sep 21, 2019
    Keyif = 7
    Atmosfer = 7
    Süre = 6
  14. Jun 1, 2020
    One of THE BEST games i've ever played.
    ...................................
  15. Jul 27, 2019
    I've played this game over 2 days and it induces terrible motion sickness. If I play the game for just a few hours, I get so sick that I have to lie down and close my eyes. The elements of the game- story, characters, plot, play sequences- are good. I would say it is about as good as Heavy Rain. And there are various scoring outcomes based on how the chapter is played, so there is someI've played this game over 2 days and it induces terrible motion sickness. If I play the game for just a few hours, I get so sick that I have to lie down and close my eyes. The elements of the game- story, characters, plot, play sequences- are good. I would say it is about as good as Heavy Rain. And there are various scoring outcomes based on how the chapter is played, so there is some replay-ability. But the thought of constantly getting sick playing this game makes means I won't be attempting replays. Expand
  16. Nov 20, 2020
    Great story and gameplay. I just want games like this. We have few games like this. This one is gives us very good experience.
  17. Aug 17, 2019
    I'm always amazed by how cool real life actors look in the games. Indeed an unexpected turn for my point of view. (Defoe is amazing as always). I kinda don't understand people who don't consider it a game by saying it is just an interactive movie, but even if so ffs that what makes it a game you morons. This game in particular is made so good and professional that i only wish that moviesI'm always amazed by how cool real life actors look in the games. Indeed an unexpected turn for my point of view. (Defoe is amazing as always). I kinda don't understand people who don't consider it a game by saying it is just an interactive movie, but even if so ffs that what makes it a game you morons. This game in particular is made so good and professional that i only wish that movies would be like that. Expand
  18. Dec 14, 2019
    Игра шедевр.
    Но играть не возможно на процессорах AMD FX, фризы и заедания звука каждые секунд 10.
    The game is a masterpiece.
    But it is not possible to play on AMD FX processors, friezes and jamming sound every second 10
  19. Jun 30, 2020
    Супер унылая, скучная и клишированная игра, это даже игрой назвать нельзя, даже с учетом жанра, здесь цена ошибки просто нулевая, челленджа 0. Персонажи абсолютно дебильные и нереалистичные, особенно касается подростков на ДР, там такой притянутый за уши конфликт шо тупа кринж, или те же подростки, по фану избивающие бомжей. Сцена с омоном вообще рофл, когда челики будто бы впервые вСупер унылая, скучная и клишированная игра, это даже игрой назвать нельзя, даже с учетом жанра, здесь цена ошибки просто нулевая, челленджа 0. Персонажи абсолютно дебильные и нереалистичные, особенно касается подростков на ДР, там такой притянутый за уши конфликт шо тупа кринж, или те же подростки, по фану избивающие бомжей. Сцена с омоном вообще рофл, когда челики будто бы впервые в спецслужбах оказались, если увидите поймете весь абсурд той сцены. То они хотят ее убивать, то не хотят, снайпер стреляет в ноги, а потом исчезает , все действуют крайне медленно и непрофессионально, крч бред полный. В целом игра абсолютна скучная и предсказуемая, хотя деффкам подобная чушь заходит на ура. Expand
  20. Jun 19, 2020
    Interesting scenario and seems good story. But this game is not belong to PC platforms. People think they play games in Consoles but they just torture themselves with those poor made game mechanics. If you want to watch a movie just watch it. Some games from that company actually not mean to be in gaming platforms. They could do better job in movie sector. Or at least these kind of gamesInteresting scenario and seems good story. But this game is not belong to PC platforms. People think they play games in Consoles but they just torture themselves with those poor made game mechanics. If you want to watch a movie just watch it. Some games from that company actually not mean to be in gaming platforms. They could do better job in movie sector. Or at least these kind of games shouldn't be released in PC platforms. Controls are pain in PC platform at least I see. It would be better to watch all episodes from streaming channels without play by yourself. I don't recommend this game. Expand
  21. Nov 3, 2020
    Very very bad control.
    Selection only between 30 and 60fps. 144fps or more only possible by editing the game file.
    Annoying black bars on top and bottom, I'm playing a game here and not watching a movie or series! Graphics are ok, you could have made more effort here, because on Ultra in 1440p I don't notice any difference to my PS3. After all, nothing was done to it. For 5€ it is
    Very very bad control.
    For 5€ it is still ok, but not more.

[link omitted per site rules]

Sehr sehr schlechte Steuerung.
    Auswahl nur zwischen 30 und 60fps. 144fps oder mehr nur durch bearbeitung der Spieledatei möglich.
    Nervige schwarze Balken oben und unten, ich spiele hier ein Spiel und schaue keinen Film oder Serie!!!
    Grafik ist in Ordnung, man hätte sich hier mehr Mühe geben können, denn auf Ultra in 1440p merk ich zu meiner PS3 keinen Unterschied. Wurde ja schließlich nichts dran gemacht.
    Für 5€ ist es noch in Ordnung, mehr aber auch nicht.
  22. Mar 23, 2021
    I created a metacritic account just for this game, i played it, and my god.
    Okay, it looks good for the time it came out, i don't really care for the graphics but credit where credit is due.
    I created a metacritic account just for this game, i played it, and my god.
    Now for the story : awful. It's boring, unispired and downright ridiculous for some parts. The characters are stupid and unlikeable, expecially Jodie, the "twist" thing at the end is obvious, and one part of the game can be considered "filler" and is probably the worst chapter in the whole game.
    The only enjoyment i got from it is thanks to the friend i was playing the game with, and we were making fun of everything.
    It's not a good game, it's not smart, it's not emotional, it's nothing. I only got it cause it was in a bundle and even then i still feel like i got scammed. I do not recommend this game unless you're planning to mock it with a friend. I'm puzzled by the overwhelming number of good reviews, it's probably one of the worst game i've ever played cause it's so boring.
  23. Apr 11, 2021
    This game looks incredible. This game has some really compelling story moments. It's a shame that there is literally nothing else good about it.

The gameplay is point-and-click updated with janky controls that don't work half the time. Seriously, this game is completely unplayable on mouse+keyboard, and playing on controller isn't much better. The game is basically just a "choose your own adventure" story since most of the scenes aren't fail-able in any meaningful way, meaning that the only way to lose them is by choice. The writing on it's own isn't much better, there are some very compelling characters and situations, but for every great moment or concept there's a scene that totally breaks any sort of immersion by having a major character say something stupid.

From a design perspective, choosing to put a "choices matter" game into a disconnected timeline was an awful idea, since you're explicitly shown that your decisions CAN'T matter, you end up in the same place regardless. There was one scene in particular where they were trying to make it a big deal about "oh no, will she die?" but it's totally undercut by the fact that the prologue happens after it in-universe. And yes, they did add a new chronological mode to view the story but it doesn't actually change anything in terms of your choices not mattering and the prologue is still shown first.
  24. Nov 8, 2020
    Beyond: Two Souls is an engaging cinematic gaming experience led by two very talented actors, an iconic game of its genre that stands upright even 7 years after release -- which I think is an amazing feat.

Unfortunately, looking at it beyond face value, Beyond: Two Souls is written with questionable creative decisions comprised of storytelling and world-building that is quite honestly all over the place. To add to this, any of the endings will leave you with more questions than answers, which makes for dissatisfaction as the credits roll.

Nevertheless, its negligible price on PC makes this a suitable candidate to your backlog of adventure games. Good, but not great.
  25. Oct 31, 2020
    Игра очень понравилось. Интересная сюжетная линия. Графика немного слабая. Гейплей не совсем удобный.
  26. Apr 7, 2021
    намного лучше хеви рейна, мне лично история даже понравилась (а мне мало что нравится)..
  27. Jul 5, 2021
    Good story despite a few of the scenes don't make sense, nice graphics, the controls are janky though. Sometimes the character is very hard to control, it bumps to the wall or refuses to turn into a different direction. The movement can be a bit faster during progressing the story imo.
  28. Apr 14, 2021
    Управление оптимизировали по сравнению с heavy rain. Драматично.
    Итог: 9.776/10
  29. Nov 3, 2021
    Bazı ciddi hataları olmasaymış tam bir şaheser olabilirmiş

ARTILARI +Hikayesi gayet güzel +Neredeyse bütün karakterler çok iyi +İnteraktif olduğunuz kısımlar hiç olmadığı kadar iyi(hala bazı sorunları var ama neyse) +Grafikleri harika geliştirici ekip oyunu güzelce pc'ye port etmiş +Optimizasyon olarak çok iyi neredeyse bütün bilgisayarlar sorun çıkartmadan oynatır +Sonuna iyi
    Bazı ciddi hataları olmasaymış tam bir şaheser olabilirmiş

ARTILARI
    +Hikayesi gayet güzel
    +Neredeyse bütün karakterler çok iyi
    +Grafikleri harika geliştirici ekip oyunu güzelce pc'ye port etmiş
    +Sonuna iyi diyebiliriz sanırım...

EKSİLERİ
    -Hikayesi her ne kadar güzel olsa da anlatım olarak rezil durumda oyun normal kronolojik sıraya göre gitmediği için çoğu zaman "neden?" sorusunu soruyorsunuz bu durumun geliştiricinin vizyonu ile alakalı olduğunu biliyorum ama yine de can sıkıcı

-Anlatımda ki kötü durum iyi yazılmış karakterleri de etkiliyor karakterler ile maalesef bağ kuramıyorsunuz
    -Bu kronolojik sıra yüzünden seçim sırasında hangisini seçmek daha iyi olur tam kestiremiyorsunuz
    -Yine bu kronolojik sıra yüzünden son da yaptığınız 1-2 seçim harici hiçbir seçiminiz hikaye ye etki etmiyor
    -Seçim yaparken ne seçtiğinizi anlamıyorsunuz çoğu zaman "lan ben bunu seçmedim" diyorsunuz
    -Fiyatı böyle bir "oyun" için biraz tuzlu
    -Oyunun grafikleri her ne kadar iyi olsa da bazı yerler de oyunun PS3'e çıktığını hatırlatan grafikler ile karşılaşıyorsunuz

30. Sep 2, 2021
    The story is so great!
    Thank you for giving me this experience.
    I'd recommend playing this game for lovers of story dominating games.
  31. Aug 21, 2021
    as movie - 10/10
    as game - 0/10
    ...........................................
  32. Mar 6, 2020
    First of all, This game was Bought and played through Epic Games.

I found playing this game to be very fun. The controls seem to be made for a console game, not a PC game. Considering it got released 2013 on PS3 i can't blame this on the game as this is developed as a console game. But this is a minor issue, that will not cause any major issues when playing the game. The story was
    First of all, This game was Bought and played through Epic Games.

I found playing this game to be very fun.
    The story was fun and interesting, And the gameplay was alright being a Console game ported to PC. I did encounter a few frame rate drops and some graphical issues, but not that often. I would recommend this game!

"8/10 – Great.
    A very good product.
    These games leave me with something outstanding to remember them by, ideas for single-player or multiplayer, clever characters and writing, noteworthy graphics and sound, or some combination thereof. If we have complaints, there are more than enough excellent qualities to cancel them out."
    ~DeathKillerNOR~
  33. Jul 24, 2020
    Плюсы:
    1) Высокая реиграбельность и Сюжет
    Плюсы:
    1) Высокая реиграбельность и Сюжет
    В игре можно получить несколько концовок. Причем концовки эти одинаково хороши (не буду спойлерить). Это хороший повод перепройти игру несколько раз, потому что она того стоит. Сюжет сам по себе рассказывает о девочке, которая связана с существом по имени Айден. Сам сюжет отличный, мне очень понравилась. Так же хочется отметить игру актеров, которую красиво передали в игру.
    2) Высокая интерактивность
    Даже слишком. Многие критики поставили низкие оценки этой игре именно из-за лишней интерактивности. Я, пожалуй, соглашусь, что его реально слишком много, однако в эту игру это очень хорошо вписывается. На протяжении всей игры я думал, а кто такой этот Айден ? Откуда он ? Да, в Beyond: Two Souls нет супер интересного геймплея, но зато там отличный сюжет, как и должно быть в интерактивных играх. По этому для меня это никак не минус.
    3) Музыка
    Я привык хвалить музыку в играх. Наверно я излишне хорошо отношусь к игровым саундтрекам, но я ничего не могу поделать - мне нравится. В Бейонде отменный саундтрек. По моему, именно музыка "затащила" атмосферность в игре. Композиторам, однозначно, лайк!
    4) Графика
    Отличные анимации и эффекты. Даже отнюдь не производительные машины очень хорошо справился с этой игрой.
    Перейдем к минусам, который, кстати, только один. Этот минус меня жутко выбесил не один раз. Нет, это не баги, а разное время жизни Джоди. Сейчас будет небольшой спойлер.
    В игре нас будет закидывать в разное время жизни главной героини, причем сделано это реально плохо: сначала мы играем за взрослую Джоди, вписываемся в ту атмосферу, в её жизнь, а потом после главы нас резко кидает в её детство.
  34. Jan 18, 2021
    You can beat teenagers with interior items with impunity. You can burn down the house if you like. They deserve it - they don't like rock.
  35. Jun 27, 2020
    I am so disappointed how linear it is. You just can't make your decision and most of the time you must do reactions as developers thought you would like to do. If not there's no choice...
  36. Jul 6, 2020
    Im in love with this game. I was afraid being this my first Quantic Dream game I play, and probably not the last. I fell in love with the characters and the story is great. The illussion of choice is there, 'cause nothing really affects but the last two black and white choices, but I always knew what I was into.
    I don't know If I ever played a cinematic game before but this is easily my
    I don't know If I ever played a cinematic game before but this is easily my favorite as of now (Also the motion capture is mostly good and the soundtrack is godly).
  37. Aug 15, 2019
    An interesting premise that I'm not quite sure if this could be balanced. The controls are fine, not really something to write home about, but exponentially affects the experience overall. The story is the strongest aspect of the game and really something that I would say to people to check it out.
  38. Dec 3, 2020
    -8: Readjusted because while indeed being all it could have been, it's still quite terrible

A very thoughtful, slow and immensely powerful testament to the question "Why does David Cage not make movies?". Because Hollywood learned from Uwe Böll. He will never get better. He will never not turn fantastic production values and great ideas into something that leaves you in the kind of angry coma that only David Cage can bring about.

It controls like a video recorder, only that you have to press the buttons very long or very fast. If you do that enough, for many hours, you will have watched a student project short film stretched over 25 hours and filled with branching narratives with great twists like a character telling you that he told you so, instead of saying that you told him so.

There is unfortunately no fast forward button, and thanks to digital distribution you will never have the satisfaction to take this bird, open the window and let it fly.

Watch it falling, tumbling, have that impactful crunch when it hits the street. Listen to the sound of breaking plastic when a car drives over it. Watch the wind slowly spread the tape. Uninstalling and refunding it just doesn't give you the same pleasure.
  39. Aug 11, 2020
    exept for some problems with the controls its a perfect game the story is out of this world(letterly)it made me cry like 10 times its the best game ive ever played...if u can call it a game
  40. Nov 6, 2020
    101/10, побежал проходить второй раз в режиме ремикс.
  41. Jul 12, 2020
    some games never get old and quantic dream's Beyond: two souls is one of them even though the game released 7 years ago.
    + narrative is great like others David Cage's games and featuring Willem Dafoe and Ellen Page makes the story even more interesting.
    + gameplay is enjoyable and Jodie-Aiden mechanisms are fun and innovative. - like Heavy Rain, controls are terrible with mouse and
    + gameplay is enjoyable and Jodie-Aiden mechanisms are fun and innovative.
    - like Heavy Rain, controls are terrible with mouse and keyboard.
    - big black bars on screen are really annoying at least they could give us an option to remove it!
  42. Sep 22, 2020
    I have had high expectations for this game and I must say that it could have been better. I haven't played "Detroit: Become Human" yet but the "Heavy Rain" was better than this one. In the end, it's just an 8/10 game for me. 14hrs on record.
  43. Jun 24, 2020
    Do not pay attention to the ratings of game journalists, I do not understand where such low ratings from this game???

This is a VERY emotional game, mystical, many touching moments and wonderful acting. As for me, this game is better than Heavy Rain. This game will leave unforgettable emotions in your soul. Yes, there are drawbacks in the game, but there are many more advantages.

This game will leave unforgettable emotions in your soul.

Yes, there are drawbacks in the game, but there are many more advantages. From the first notes you will also like music that PERFECTLY complements this game.

Buy this game and maybe someday there will be a sequel.
    P.S. If this is your first time playing, select the “original”.
  44. Jul 8, 2020
    Одна из тех проектов, не столь большого количества, передавших хрошее повествование сюжетной линии главного героя. Игра очень затянула, и даже в 2020 графика и механики в игре меня поразили своей утонченностью и проработкой. Сюжет тянет к себе и имеет хорошие кульминационные моменты, но иногда встречаються дешёвенькие сценки , которые даже скорее не смешат, а держат вас в нейтралитете иОдна из тех проектов, не столь большого количества, передавших хрошее повествование сюжетной линии главного героя. Игра очень затянула, и даже в 2020 графика и механики в игре меня поразили своей утонченностью и проработкой. Сюжет тянет к себе и имеет хорошие кульминационные моменты, но иногда встречаються дешёвенькие сценки , которые даже скорее не смешат, а держат вас в нейтралитете и всячески пытавшись вас напугать или сопереживать, но увы у них это порой не выходит. А в уелом 9/10, очень качественный проект! Промашки есть везде, а здесь их мизерно мало, исключительно проработка и удовольствие от геймплэя! Expand
  45. Dec 26, 2021
    Только один момент выбил на эмоции. Однако, приятно порадовали отсылки к Кубрику. Видно, что старались.
  46. Jun 25, 2020
    I played at pc with keyboard controls were bad
    They could have done a much better job with controls but I get it.It was designed to be a PlayStation game
    They could give more explanation with controls game tutorial started after 3-4 hour They could explain choices better some choices have no explanation it makes you not understand what you choosing but they are not many Overall expect
    I played at pc with keyboard controls were bad
    Overall expect controls it was a good experience.I would recommend it to my friends
  47. Nov 22, 2020
    Beyond: Two Souls es un juego que está bien, pero creo que no está a la altura de la leyenda que tiene. Empecemos por la historia. Sin duda, la historia está bastante bien, con unos personajes interesantes y bien llevados. El problema es que está narrada de tal modo que, además de que en ocasiones interrumpen momentos interesantes para contar cosas que no lo son, transmite enormemente laBeyond: Two Souls es un juego que está bien, pero creo que no está a la altura de la leyenda que tiene. Empecemos por la historia. Sin duda, la historia está bastante bien, con unos personajes interesantes y bien llevados. El problema es que está narrada de tal modo que, además de que en ocasiones interrumpen momentos interesantes para contar cosas que no lo son, transmite enormemente la sensación de que las decisiones que tomas no tienen ningun impacto en la misma; es posible que me equivoque y haya un complejísimo árbol de decisiones y narrativa ramificada, pero sinceramente lo dudo, y si es así sin duda han fracasado a la hora de transmitirlo, lo cual para mi es grave en un juego de este estilo. Por otro lado, me gusta mucho que se han esforzado en dar más jugabilidad que simplemente tomar decisiones y quick-time events, añadiendo escenas de sigilo, algo de exploración e incluso algunos puzzles sencillos. El problema en este ámbito es que los controles no están bien adaptados a PC (al menos con ratón y teclado) haciendo que, si bien funcionan mejor que en Heavy Rain, la realidad es que numerosas acciones resulten más complicadas de lo que deberían porque no se controle bien (Aiden, si, especialmente te miro a ti) y que a menudo resulte frustrante (o incluso dificil saber qué hacer, especialmente en algunas animaciones de combate que no está nada claro).

A nivel gráfico, eso si, hay que reconocer que el juego es fantástico, especialmente en el modo en que los actores han sido introducidos para darle unas animaciones perfectas. El sonido cumple bastante bien, la verdad, y al menos en mi experiencia, no me he encontrado con ningún bug.

El resultado de todo ello es que, sin estar ni de lejos en la lista de los grandes juegos, Beyond: Two Souls es una historia interesante y entretenida, aunque con tantas luces como sombras.
  48. May 2, 2020
    i wanted to give this a 7.7, so consider that as my final rating, this is the game with most plot holes that i've ever seen in a long time, the characters are blend and without any depth to it, i spent quite a long time thinking on how could i rate this game as a whole because honestly, it seems like this game can be divided in 2 parts, one part is you being a child/teenager, and the otheri wanted to give this a 7.7, so consider that as my final rating, this is the game with most plot holes that i've ever seen in a long time, the characters are blend and without any depth to it, i spent quite a long time thinking on how could i rate this game as a whole because honestly, it seems like this game can be divided in 2 parts, one part is you being a child/teenager, and the other one is you a little bit older. all the chapters where you are a child/teenager are awesome, if the game was only that, i'd rate it 11/10, but since and unfortunately, the majority of the plot is in the adult part, the whole thing its horrible and exhaustingly long, the child/teenager chapter varied 1-30 minutes, and the adult sequences are an hour or longer, basically, the good part its short and the *BAD* part is so long so that makes the game so boring and reassures to me to never come back again to this ever. i wish i could give this a 5 or less, but the scenes where you are a child/teenager really save the game. Expand
  49. Aug 27, 2020
    RECENSIONE (ITALIAN):
    Ho giocato a Beyond Two Souls su PC, non molto tempo dopo rispetto ad Heavy Rain. Nonostante la critica abbia valutato piuttosto male questo gioco, lo ritengo invece superiore al predecessore sotto molti punti di vista.
    AUDIO E GRAFICA: Come già detto l'ho giocato su PC, quindi alla massima qualità possibile. L'audio è eccezionale, sia come colonna sonora che
    RECENSIONE (ITALIAN):

AUDIO E GRAFICA:
    Come già detto l'ho giocato su PC, quindi alla massima qualità possibile.
    L'audio è eccezionale, sia come colonna sonora che come doppiaggio (anche in italiano e piuttosto valido, nonostante sia mixato non benissimo).

Anche il comparto grafico è buono, ma ha diversi difetti evitabili secondo me.
    Come in Heavy Rain mancano un po' di ombre che renderebbero più credibile la scena (soprattutto quelle sotto i personaggi, che a volte sembrano volare).

Altro problema piuttosto grave sono i tagli e passaggi tra le scene, a volte fatti davvero male al punto di creare situazioni non realistiche e "sospendere l'illusione".
    A volte ci sono anche piccoli "freeze" nei punti in cui ci potrebbero essere biforcazioni della storia.

Infine, se i volti e le loro animazioni sono davvero ottimi (grazie al motion capture) devo anche far notare come a volte le espressioni ritornino di colpo neutre sul finire delle cut scene, rompendo anche in questo caso la magia.

GAMEPLAY:
    Il gameplay base non è molto diverso dal precedente titolo di Quantic Dream, così come da molti altri giochi del genere.

La telecamera è spesso ferma e decentrata, per creare inquadrature cinematografiche, ma questo porta ad avere pochissima precisione nei movimenti (anche a causa di controlli poco responsivi). A differenza di Heavy Rain inoltre non è possibile alternare la telecamera tra due posizioni, rendendo l'esplorazione di certi ambienti piuttosto difficoltosa.
    Non sono gestiti molto bene neanche i movimenti che utilizzano mezzi di trasporto, di qualunque tipo siano, perchè questi sembrano volare.

Se il movimento è molto classico, con i difetti che comporta, le fasi di azione invece sono state abbastanza rinnovate.
    In Heavy Rain molte azioni erano legate ad uno specifico movimento dell'analogico. Qui invece tutto è indicato da puntini e dovremo solo puntare l'analogico in quella direzione per eseguire l'azione. Si perde un po' l'immersione ma è molto più comodo.
    Rinnovati anche alcuni quick time events, che sfruttano delle scene rallentate per farti decidere in che direzione spostare Jodie, senza comandi a schermo. La trovo una buona idea perchè rende un po' meno guidato il gioco.

Inoltre gestito davvero bene Aiden, lo spirito controllato dalla protagonista, con molte abilità e la possibilità di passare da un personaggio all'altro in qualunque momento. Ho letto che alla difficoltà più bassa questo sia semplificato nei controlli, per cui consiglio di giocare alla difficoltà maggiore per avere il movimento libero (e non ho trovato difficile alcuna sezione del gioco).

Un altro difetto è che, a differenza del precedente titolo della software house, non si può morire e quindi ogni situazione pericolosa è vissuta troppo con leggerezza.

STORIA:
    Heavy Rain aveva una storia convincente ma con anche alcune incongruenze e situazioni non spiegate (e non spiegabili).

La trama di Beyond secondo me parte da premesse nettamente migliori e ho adorato il fatto che sia raccontata in ordine non cronologico (anche se è possibile scegliere che questo non sia fatto).
    Ho trovato però debole e un po' confuso il finale, con alcune situazioni non molto credibili e una ricerca esagerata della spettacolarizzazione delle scene.

Per il resto la storia l'ho trovata abbastanza coerente, sono pochi i punti in cui qualcosa non mi tornava (ad un primo sguardo per lo meno).

Infine vorrei parlare dei personaggi. A parte la presenza di due attori famosi come Ellen Page e Willem Dafoe, ogni personaggio risulta abbastanza ben caratterizzato e approfondito, salvo uno che risulta un po' anonimo per la sua rilevanza ai fini della trama.

In conclusione, secondo me Beyond Two Souls non è mediocre come viene descritto. Ha dei difetti ma per quanto dura (circa 10 ore per finirlo una volta) e per l'empatia che è in grado di creare la storia, penso che debba essere provato dagli amanti del genere.
    Non mi sento di consigliarlo a chiunque ma appunto più per lo stile di gioco che per la sua qualità, penso anzi che magari potrebbe essere apprezzato anche dai non videogiocatori.

VOTO: 8.5/10
  50. Dec 8, 2020
    The game is awesome because it has a great story mixed with alot of alternate choices. It's pretty simple and easy when it comes to gameplay but that doesnt bother me when it comes to games like this.
  51. Jul 9, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 2013 ,for me ,beyond is best game ..,.,.,..,...,.,.,.,..., .,..,..,.,.,.,..,.,. Expand
  52. Jun 21, 2020
    Really bad history, very cliche, poor characters work. Your decisions doesn't affect the game at all, just small scenes and that's all. You can kill everyone in a bar, you can put a house full of teenager on fire, nothing will affect the story. The interactive is very basic and really almost made the game look more like a movie than a game, it's the opposite that even the own previousReally bad history, very cliche, poor characters work. Your decisions doesn't affect the game at all, just small scenes and that's all. You can kill everyone in a bar, you can put a house full of teenager on fire, nothing will affect the story. The interactive is very basic and really almost made the game look more like a movie than a game, it's the opposite that even the own previous game, Heavy Rain, did pretty nice. The things you have to do with Aiden is repetitive and gets annoying at some point. i was really in a "poker face" playing it almost all of the playthrough.

The good points it's have a really great acting, Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe were great, also the facial animations and the graphics still pretty nice in this version. The story got some good moments but, in a nutshell, very cliche and predictable.
  53. Jul 4, 2020
    One of the best games I've ever played. Heart touching story and great characters. Enjoyed every bit of this masterpiece.
  54. Jul 8, 2020
    Интересная идея, удачное попадание в эллен пейдж-подростка, но супер дебильная история, если бы написали что-нибудь более цельное и интересное, мне бы даже понравилось. В плане гуимплея дело не особо поменялось, но в целом получше, чем хеви рейн.Интересная идея, удачное попадание в эллен пейдж-подростка, но супер дебильная история, если бы написали что-нибудь более цельное и интересное, мне бы даже понравилось. В плане гуимплея дело не особо поменялось, но в целом получше, чем хеви рейн.
  55. Jul 3, 2021
    Love it, amazing game but it is lacking a tiny bit in almost every aspect. Every aspect of the game is 9/10 except story which is for me personally 10/10.
  56. Aug 9, 2020
    This is not interesting story without your REAL Decisions. So it's the worst Cage's game.
    Final is not interesting, QTE is boring. Detroit is much much much better. Don't buy this game, you'll loase your money and time
  57. Jul 31, 2020
    Que conste que me han gustado todos los juegos de Quantic Dreams menos este, no se porque se me hizo insufrible la protagonista y me costo horrores terminarlo.
  58. Nov 24, 2020
    I really enjoyed Heavy Rain so i was like i gotta give this a try and oh boy it was a complete waste of time. In a game like this which offers no fun and engaging gameplay you at least expect the story to be good but beyond's story lacks any direction. There are sections of this game who contribute almost nothing to the story and can be deleted entirely for example Navajo chapter. TheI really enjoyed Heavy Rain so i was like i gotta give this a try and oh boy it was a complete waste of time. In a game like this which offers no fun and engaging gameplay you at least expect the story to be good but beyond's story lacks any direction. There are sections of this game who contribute almost nothing to the story and can be deleted entirely for example Navajo chapter. The characters are poorly written and forgettable. Overall i wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Expand
  59. Oct 10, 2020
    best games of 2013(ps3),2015(ps4) and 2018(pc) ı love jodie aiden and ****

story:10/10
  60. Oct 19, 2021
    Очень хорошая игра. Концовка дико эмоциональная. Эта игра стоила того, чтобы её ждать. =)
  61. Dec 19, 2020
    Oynayış tarzı, hikaye anlatımı ve farklı bir oynayış seçeneği ile harika bir deneyimdi. Bittikten sonra keşke daha fazlası olsaydı dedirten bir yapım, tebrik ederim.
  62. Apr 7, 2022
    My truthful honorable incorruptible conclusive rating of this considered game: 8.
  63. Jul 3, 2021
    This game is basically like an interactive movie but very different like it is it's own kind of game but it has the awesome storytelling movies have and the great interactivity that games have and the story is amazing as most David Cage games are and the graphics hold up even today if you haven't tried this game or are thinking about getting it please don't expect a normal game where youThis game is basically like an interactive movie but very different like it is it's own kind of game but it has the awesome storytelling movies have and the great interactivity that games have and the story is amazing as most David Cage games are and the graphics hold up even today if you haven't tried this game or are thinking about getting it please don't expect a normal game where you do stuff but do it differently or something like that, think of it like a telltale game like The Walking Dead but a deeper story and a lot of character development but like i said it isn't The Walking Dead it is Beyond Two Souls and it is it's own kind of game and the acting in it is amazing the game has amazing actors and actresses like Willem Dafoe and Ellen Page. Expand
  64. Jul 13, 2021
    Эта игра не выдерживает никакой критики. Несуразный сюжет с кучей размазни и клишированных социальных проблем, ну и блеклые персонажи (на секундочку, я помню лишь как выглядит главная героиня, и это спустя год после прохождения). Графика неплохая, да и собственно всё. У игры интересная задумка, не спорю, но её знатно так просралиЭта игра не выдерживает никакой критики. Несуразный сюжет с кучей размазни и клишированных социальных проблем, ну и блеклые персонажи (на секундочку, я помню лишь как выглядит главная героиня, и это спустя год после прохождения). Графика неплохая, да и собственно всё. У игры интересная задумка, не спорю, но её знатно так просрали
  65. Sep 17, 2021
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
  66. Aug 12, 2021
    Can't we just play a game without CIA, FBI, Chinese/Russians? If I want to play a stealth game and kill some people in the battlefield we already have games for it: Splinter Cell and tons of them. I just want to have the experience to have some powers. Completely ruined. Lame.
  67. Dec 31, 2021
    There were some parts of the story that I did not understand, I think it was related to me, but every minute of the game took me away. the game is really good as fps, the graphics are very good, it got exactly 9 points from me. The reason for breaking 1 point is that I can't understand some parts of the story :(
  68. Nov 24, 2021
    This game is a masterpiece. One of those games, where you just start playing and you completely sink in. Narrative is amazing, music, characters, story ... Such a gem. HIGHLY recommend.
  69. Jun 12, 2022
    To be honest the story in this game could have been better but it just felt like a bunch of random scenes thrown together. I tried playing in both modes but both still felt thrown together.
    I feel like the "Remixed" version should have been altered more then just reordering the scenes. Maybe added something to reference previous scenes more to stop it feeling like a bunch of random times. The only way to explain it is that each scene felt like I was playing as a different person. Which just made the story feel unattractive. You couldn't build up any sort of bond to characters. Its a shame because the story could have been good if it was executed better.
    The parts where you had the green smoke and had to direct it into Jodie were stupidly annoying and I just could not grasp it. The orb just doesn't move around smooth enough to do the puzzle thing making it overly frustrating so I ended up skipping over them parts all together. Mite just be me thou.
    The decisions you make all in all mean basically nothing so don't worry about what you do because it makes no difference.
    The PC port is a bit bad to be honest. Although I have not played the console version. Playing on kbm (mouse and keyboard) is stupidly difficult and boringly easy depending on if you chose "I have played video games" or "I haven't played video games" If you say you haven't then you can't even control Aiden which makes the game terrible. Why can't I have easier controls but control Aiden freely? That would make kbm allot more usable. You can play on an Xbox controller though but if you don't have one then I feel sorry for you.
    The graphics in this game are pretty good and the actors done a great job.
    I really wanted to enjoy this game more but the way the scenes were put together made that to difficult. I am glad that they done a much better job in Detroit: Become human.
  70. Apr 4, 2022
    Игра очень хорошая, сюжет интересный, персонажи хорошие и запоминающиеся, но бесит одно: нет порядка сюжета(на по версии, на PlayStation почему то есть, а на пк не завезли), то есть сначала идёт сцена где Джоди маленькая, потом взрослая, потом бомжиха, потом вообще финал игры, а потом снова к началу(не так конечно все плохо, но все же)Игра очень хорошая, сюжет интересный, персонажи хорошие и запоминающиеся, но бесит одно: нет порядка сюжета(на по версии, на PlayStation почему то есть, а на пк не завезли), то есть сначала идёт сцена где Джоди маленькая, потом взрослая, потом бомжиха, потом вообще финал игры, а потом снова к началу(не так конечно все плохо, но все же)

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 30, 2020
    The PC version of Beyond: Two Souls remains impressive despite its age, with a great cast, solid story but oversimplified gameplay. Despite its shortcomings, the PC port is the best version of the game by far, with support for 4K and ultrawide monitors, as well as 60 fps. This is best way to experience the game if you haven’t played it yet.
  2. Aug 29, 2019
    A new opportunity to discover (or rediscover) a fairly entertaining title.
  3. Aug 12, 2019
    Beyond Two Souls is at last available on PC, and with a more recent release than Heavy Rain, it looks gorgeous with 4K and 60 FPS. If you haven't yet finished the game on consoles, or haven't tried it yet, go for the PC version.