5.1

1. Apr 3, 2018
    I suffered through it laddie, aye, that I did. Armed only with me wits, I battled through all them QTEs, all till the bitter end, with me wild, trusty psychiatric sidekick lassie, faced things beyond the human ken, and met fair share of them spooks along the way. Rough road it was, like a unpatched kilt, worn and coarse, aye, that it was, but I learnt me limits, and seen what misfortuneI suffered through it laddie, aye, that I did. Armed only with me wits, I battled through all them QTEs, all till the bitter end, with me wild, trusty psychiatric sidekick lassie, faced things beyond the human ken, and met fair share of them spooks along the way. Rough road it was, like a unpatched kilt, worn and coarse, aye, that it was, but I learnt me limits, and seen what misfortune can a Scotsman meet for the love of his wee dram. Aye. Expand
  2. Sep 5, 2018
    first 3 games series one of the most underrated games of horror/ point and click adventure history.but this game, for the first looking so far it seems developers has given up to follow the step the origins of the game nature.ridicilous control and inventory menu.short gameplay time.this game just dissapointed.

.it feels like some kind of telltale games. after all this years this

.it feels like some kind of telltale games.
    after all this years this product smell like soo commercial and squandering the trinity's inheritance

1. CD-Action
    Mar 14, 2018
    The puzzles are decent sometimes and David has a very nice coat, but that’s about all Black Mirror’s advantages I can think of. [02/2018, p.38]
  2. Feb 13, 2018
    Black Mirror has potential to be a decent horror puzzle adventure, but its technical limitations and pacing issues prevents that from ever becoming apparent. Its £25 entry fee is steep for the short experience you’ll be getting, and the end product feels like a shadow of its former self.
  3. Jan 28, 2018
    The original game was akin to an epic novel. The remaster feels like an abrupt, kitschy fanfic.