- Publisher: Headup Games
- Release Date: Dec 20, 2017
- Also On: iPhone/iPad, PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal and Bridge Constructor games. As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 testEnter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal and Bridge Constructor games. As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles. Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed. Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee. The bridge is a lie!… Expand
- Developer: ClockStone Studio
- Genre(s): Simulation, Puzzle, Action, Virtual, Career
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Bridge Constructor Portal - Cake, Killer Robots, and Aperture Science Gameplay
Positive: 23 out of 29
Mixed: 6 out of 29
Negative: 0 out of 29
Apr 7, 2018Bridge Constructor Portal is a fantastic puzzle game, and a thoroughly Portal title.
Dec 19, 2017The well-done, sarcastic style and Ellen McLain as teh original voice complete the overall package well.
Dec 19, 2017I can wholeheartedly recommend Bridge Constructor Portal as a rich, challenging puzzler with plenty of brain-twisters in store across its 60 levels. The pacing and methodical iteration it encourages meant it only ever taxed my mind, not my nerves. As a Portal fan’s nostalgia piece, it’s really not much better than a kitschy, amusement park gift shop recreation of the world many of us know and love – but the little nods serve well enough to enhance an already enjoyable puzzle game.
Jan 21, 2018This title successfully combines the diverse characteristics of two classic games. The key puzzle logic of Portal is now perfectly presented in the world of Bridge Constructor. Although we can find some annoying defects, this game is still worth a try, if you are a fan of any one of these two series.
Jan 9, 2018As a complete neophyte to the Bridge Constructor series, Bridge Constructor Portal got me surprisingly invested.
CD-ActionMar 14, 2018Good news: new Portal game! Bad news: it’s just a marriage between Portal and Bridge Constructor. Good news: it’s a happy marriage. Building bridges with GLaDOS might not be as atmospheric and witty as big Portal games, but it sure is fun and it’s definitely not the case of cynical preying on a beloved franchise. [02/2018, p.48]
LEVEL (Czech Republic)Feb 16, 2018A good logic game that is far from the potential of a great license. It can entertain, but it can also tire you very quickly due to the absence of new elements during the campaign. [Issue#282]
Positive: 8 out of 17
Mixed: 7 out of 17
Negative: 2 out of 17
Jan 30, 2018Well i did not ask for this, but we have it , and it is pretty good, i was worth my time and i liked it
Nov 27, 2020A wonderful puzzle game for Portal fans. The levels are extremely innovative and it is a great buy for such a small price.
Nov 9, 2020
Jan 10, 2018The bad upfront: For some reason, no leaderboards, even though the game clearly tracks stats. It's relatively easy (I felt that only maybe 2-3The bad upfront: For some reason, no leaderboards, even though the game clearly tracks stats. It's relatively easy (I felt that only maybe 2-3 out of those 60 levels were a true challenge) and even though the UI was improved a LOT over the original Bridge Constructor, it still sucks. You can't simply select, move and delete things like you would expect based on any other application that you control with a mouse (be it real time strategy games, graphics applications, etc.). When you jump to specific levels from the main menu, there is no preview of the level layout. And for some reason, achievements don't unlock immediately but when you return to the main menu. So... it seems fairly unpolished. One would think that with all their development experience, they would know better by now...
Now for the good: The visual style is pretty good and it performs well (even on my low-powered Intel HD Graphics, it ran at relatively smooth 20-60 FPS in full HD - depending on how complex the bridge constructions are and whatnot). Music is very good, even though not varied enough. And even though the game is relatively easy, it still takes a bit of time and tinkering to figure out stuff sometimes and that makes it really fun. As well as the occasional humor - maybe not the best writing we've read/heard in the Portal universe but I still found it amusing. I for one was basically not able to put it down for days and did finish it after about three (24 hours for all achievements).… Expand
Dec 23, 2017It's not portal, but to be fair who actually expected this bridge constructor game to be portal?
Anyway i still enjoyed it pretty much.
YouIt's not portal, but to be fair who actually expected this bridge constructor game to be portal?
Anyway i still enjoyed it pretty much.
You get to play 60 levels, creating bridges and using portals to find solution to the puzzle.
Graphics looks same as in Portal ( i mean trailers with stickmans and The Lab)
Gameplay is okay, but i just hate idea of these cannons shooting plasma balls.
Trying to aim them is just so random and frustrating.
Another problem with BC:Portal is uneven level of difficulty. In some levels you immediately
see the solution, and in some levels you can spend half an hour trying to solve the puzzle.
I have no problems with difficult puzzles, but its just so uneven. 20 level might be harder then 50.
But even with this problems, game has great humor and creative puzzles. Its really nice to play, but the game does not engage like a portal and portal 2.… Expand
Jun 24, 2021Grafika:
✅ Fajna ⬜ Słaba Rozrywka: ⬜Wciągająca ⬜Przyjemna ✅Średnia Opłaca się zagrać? ⬜Bardzo się opłaca ✅A se kupGrafika:
Opłaca się zagrać?
⬜Bardzo się opłaca
✅A se kup
⬜Nie opłaca… Expand
Apr 6, 2021it is not gex it is not gex … Expand