3.5

1. Nov 4, 2016
    The online multiplayer this time was not a fun experience at all, I've never been spawnkilled as much as in this game. The only good thing about call of duty this year is it's campaign, and the zombie mode has a lot to offer to §if you are able to start a game because people constantly join and leave for some reason) . but for the main attraction of this game .. you should best look elsewhere.
  2. Nov 4, 2016
    1. Every weapon feels the same, spray and pray 100%, just one weapon sprays better from a certain range than the other.
    2. No skill required, spray and pray all the way
    3. Mouse sensitivity is so bad ( pretty sure its bugged ) 4. Shotguns are totally useless ( I have over 10000 shotgun kills in all CoDs combined ) 5. It feels like any weapon instakills 6. Claw is broken ( 80% uses it
    2. No skill required, spray and pray all the way
    3. Mouse sensitivity is so bad ( pretty sure its bugged )
    5. It feels like any weapon instakills
    6. Claw is broken ( 80% uses it now? )
    7. Spawns... Lets not talk about this ok.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy it. You wouldn't even play it if it would be F2P ( which would still be too expensiv!e ). This CoD is designed for 12 year olds who can't aim properly. Buy BF1 Instead if you are 13 years or older.
  3. Nov 4, 2016
    Call of duty infinite disappointment. Absolute pathetic attempt at a videi game. Rise to hell retribution and big rigs over the road racing are better games than this garbage.
  4. Nov 4, 2016
    I played the first time the multiplayer and it was horrible, the resolution did not fit, the field of view was much too small - nothing suited. The graphic - did not even know that it is even worse - comic greetings!
  5. Nov 4, 2016
    pls do not buy this game. performance is sh*t and you will give so much fps drop because of this bad engine... with gtx 1080 i cant get 70fps ! also multi-player and campgain is dull ...
  6. Nov 4, 2016
    The epitome of bad video games. Superman 64 was a more polished game thsn this piece of **** DO NOT BUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If I had a gun pointed to my head and had to chose between death and buying his game, I would rather die than have to play this garbage.
  7. Feb 23, 2017
    After finding that hit detection on Xbox was actually quite good, I decided to buy this and give it a chance on PC. Dear god am I an idiot. First match (which took me 10 minutes to get into, because no one is playing this game) a guy goes 48-2, NOT because he was amazing, but because COD. They no longer display how many people are online (because they're embarrassed) but I found onlineAfter finding that hit detection on Xbox was actually quite good, I decided to buy this and give it a chance on PC. Dear god am I an idiot. First match (which took me 10 minutes to get into, because no one is playing this game) a guy goes 48-2, NOT because he was amazing, but because COD. They no longer display how many people are online (because they're embarrassed) but I found online that the average peak is LESS THAN B02. The controls feel like absolute crap. The ADS sensitivity is higher than the hipfire sensitivity, and everything is stiff and uncontrolled feeling.

The highest budget fps in the world has the worst hit detection and worst lag compensation out of all of the fps games I have ever played. COD, you should be ashamed of yourself for the crappy, no effort junk that you're producing. It really is coming to an end for you.

GO BUY BATTLEFIELD 4 AND/OR BATTLEFIELD 1.
  8. Dec 23, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pretty decent, just another pointless shooter. It does few things right and a couple of hundreds things wrong. Overall gameplay is looking exactly the same as first CoD, graphically is looking pretty awful. Story is boring and pointless, makes totally no sense. There is no story behind main characters and i really didn't care about their deaths. Wouldn't recommend to pay so much for this one. Expand
  9. May 31, 2017
    This game has really tough campaign, awesome! Beautiful! Thrilling! I don’t understand these low ratings. Because of the the Multiplayer? F*** it! Tremendous game!
  10. Apr 15, 2017
    Don't listen to the hate, this game's awesome. It's just a q of whether you are down. The multiplayer is basically all high intensity arena combat. The two problems are that a lot of people want large scale, true to life from Call of Duty and this is not that. The multiplayer is basically a close quarters tournament and it's sci fi with space weaponry. Other than that, whole game isDon't listen to the hate, this game's awesome. It's just a q of whether you are down. The multiplayer is basically all high intensity arena combat. The two problems are that a lot of people want large scale, true to life from Call of Duty and this is not that. The multiplayer is basically a close quarters tournament and it's sci fi with space weaponry. Other than that, whole game is absolutely kickass. Halo can't even compare for anyone doing that. Far batter that Ops 3's goofy specialists, with tons more tactical technique. Very advanced, high res, more challenging than any prior COD I know of to date. On par with Ops 2, but in space. Zombies and campaign all speak for themselves, plus MWR remastered? If you want to play true to life, open field warfare, that's Battlefield 4. If you want to be put to an insane maximum test with intense weaponry and maps in a surreal science fiction artillery test, that's IW. Wait until you call a THOR in with IR turned on and the speakers shaking the room... Expand
  11. Apr 28, 2017
    I had the opportunity to start playing this game in SP yesterday. I´ve ignored the CoD Series for a long time and haven´t bought any of the games, except CoD 1 +UO and 4. How to sum it up: It´s way better than all those traditional CoD Fans would admit. It´s far better than that popular negative rated youtube trailer assumes. Take a closer look at that trailer, many people just gave aI had the opportunity to start playing this game in SP yesterday. I´ve ignored the CoD Series for a long time and haven´t bought any of the games, except CoD 1 +UO and 4. How to sum it up: It´s way better than all those traditional CoD Fans would admit. It´s far better than that popular negative rated youtube trailer assumes. Take a closer look at that trailer, many people just gave a thumbs down because of some kind of group pressure or flaming nature without even knowing much about the game itself. Sure, it breaks with the "traditional style" but I tell you what: I looked beyond that borders and discovered a well designed SP Campaign, finally having some really impressive action paced FPS in a SciFi Setting while still providing solid CoD mechanics. Infinite Warfare delivers! It finally delivers other locations than stereotypical jungles, ships and all that, instead we fight on Jupiter Moons and stuff. Out of the boredom and monotony of the predecessor CoD Games, right into some new innovative locations, taking a fresh breath. Many things reminded me of the Mass Effect Series. Although many weapons feel similar and the graphics still could be improved, the overall gameplay and immersion is great, there aren´t significant bugs/glitches and everything runs just awesome @FHD 125FPS Max. Details on my Radeon RX480 8G / i7 6700K rig. I fully recommend this game. Expand
  12. Feb 26, 2017
    Имея в распоряжение "бесплатные выходные" в steam решил поискать ответ на вопрос: можно ли получить фан от мультиплеера последнего Call of Duty?
    Первое что происходит при входе в сетевое меню - нам выдают ящик(местные кейсы), из которых выпадают кастомизации игрока, эмблемы, насмешки и прочий ширпотреб. Немного покопавшись в здешнем магазине - узнаем о трех видах местной валюты, что помимо разблокируемых в игре есть и покупные кастомизации, и что за самые дорогие из валют мы можем прикупить особые кастомизации слегка улучшающие точность, отдачу и прочие характеристики отдельных пушек… просто "отлично" для баланса видеть такое в игре за 30$. Важен опыт, которого потребуется много, если вы хотите получить весь арсенал и возможности мультиплеера. Тут игра "мягко" нам намекает, что современный игрок в КоЛду без сизонпаса на буст экспириенса еще дооолго будет выбивать все местные свистелки и перделки.
    Запуская поиск игры - мы можем столкнуться с проблемой, что очередная часть громкой франшизы, вышедшая всего 4 месяца назад уже имеет проблемы с онлайном? Чтобы в субботу в середине дня ждать по 10 минут пока насобирается несчастных 6-12 игроков для Командной игры…
    Спустя какое-то время мы оказываемся в самой игре… стоило ли это того? Видеть, как по карте носятся электрочайники и тостеры "плюющиеся" в друг друга из навороченных пукалок - то еще "удовольствие". Если опустить эстетическую точку зрения, то игровой процесс динамичен, но "не без огрехов", скажу только, что раздражающих мелочей, к которым еще нужно будет привыкнуть достаточно. Главной же проблемой игры можно считать полную неработоспособность античита… Читеры вездесущи, почти в каждой игре, и наврятли разработчик собирается что-то делать с этим. Ситуация, когда в матче есть "всевидящий" игрок заканчивающий игру со счетом 44/5 тут нередки…
    И что же хочется сказать в итоге: да пожелать банкротства такому издательству, которое забивает на то, чтобы планомерно развивать свои игры и угождать фанбазе, которое уже окончательно решило, что достаточно вбухать бюджет в очередную 4-5 часовую компанию, которая всеравно воспринимается как пожеванная жвачка. Всеравно больше заработают на неприхотливом аттракционе-тире… Что до мультиплеера, то понапихать в него платного контента для доп.заработка и всё, народу же больше ничего не нужно, схавают!
    P.S. И все эти изменения для того чтобы создать, пожалуй самую не резонирующую с фанатской базой игру в серии, базу заложенную с таким тщанием еще с выходом четвертой части.
    С удовольствием бы поиграл в мультиплеер ремастереда той самой первой Modern Warfare, если бы в него впихнули нормальный античит и выпускали бы отдельно от этого де… продукта современного бизнес-подхода.
  13. Nov 13, 2016
    Modern Warfare series was great, then they switch to this fantasy crap who is pure garbage, game system requirements is astronomical, but the graphical result is worse than the last Black Ops game...ahh, I Lost my appetite to write anymore about this **** crap lame game
  14. Nov 13, 2016
    It's a piece of crap, period. If this "thing" with a billion dollar budget can't figure how to output audio via HDMI from my pc to an external decoder and every other game that i've played can (even quake 1), then no thanks, it goes to the crap bin with all the other **** COD realeased over the years.

And the 3 year dev time is a joke. How the hell such a thing got past the QA

And the 3 year dev time is a joke. How the hell such a thing got past the QA department is sci-fi material.
  15. Dec 13, 2016
    CONS
    -Strange texture bugs, random low resolution is all over the place. (Tested with EVGA GTX 1050ti 4GB SC and ASUS R9-270x 2GB TOP EDITION with latest drivers)
    -Weapons feel weak -Story is not that cool at all and feels rushed, everything happens just too fast you can't follow or understand -It's too hard even at Regular, you'll find yourself dying a lot of times -Unrealistic
    CONS
    -Weapons feel weak
    -It's too hard even at Regular, you'll find yourself dying a lot of times
    -Unrealistic animations

PROS
    +Space theme and effects look amazing except textures
    +John Snow (though not as cool as Kevin Spacey)
    +Excellent optimization

Seriously, one of the worst COD games ever. I think even Ghosts is better than this crap, at least you could put the textures to High setting and you can see them in High setting. In this game, no, the game just finds a random excuse and all your textures start to become low in random spots. Even though it has much better optimization than Modern Warfare Remastered, it's way too much worse than MWR. COD is dead, still they're tryin to create something with it's corpse... Shame.
  16. Nov 16, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really Bad, Do not buy this **** game Expand
  17. Nov 10, 2016
    I am keeping this short, Campaign was rather good for a cod title, there is a lot of missed potential here.
    Graphics are not anywhere near as good as other recent AAA titles.
    Graphics are not anywhere near as good as other recent AAA titles.

Multiplayer is more recycled half assed COD garbage, less weapon selection, pay to win attributes, and bad mechanics that make the multiplayer a piss poor experience, the only decent aspect of this games multiplayer is playing the zombies game mode with friends.

The remastered modern warfare is mired in glitches and performance hitches even on extremely high end rigs such as mine, that make it almost unplayable, and extremely enjoyable, and the graphics (despite the way it was marketed )are garbage in the remaster. they would have done better to let the community remaster it with modders and some development tools.

The better multiplayer experiences that i can remember in COD where the original MW4, BLOPS I & II, and MW2 & W@W was ok. this franchise seems to be dead on PC as its sales where pretty bad and the server numbers are extremely low for a cod title or even a new release in general.
  18. Nov 15, 2016
    This game will never change. Every year this happening again. No progress, only regress. I loved CoD with all my heart, but it's enough. I hate this game
  19. Dec 22, 2016
    This "game" is like: oxygen level critical ... oxygen level critical ... oxygen level critical ... oxygen level critical ... oxygen level critical ... :(
  20. Nov 6, 2016
    Activision has taught me to expect nothing from CoD games. And this game did meet my expectations. It's mediocre, tedious and uninteresting. Graphics are good by 2012-2014 standards. Typical rail shooter (with a little space in it). The singleplayer story makes no sense and never gets you invested into any of the characters (like it did int MW(2,3)/BO). I haven't finished it yet, but it'sActivision has taught me to expect nothing from CoD games. And this game did meet my expectations. It's mediocre, tedious and uninteresting. Graphics are good by 2012-2014 standards. Typical rail shooter (with a little space in it). The singleplayer story makes no sense and never gets you invested into any of the characters (like it did int MW(2,3)/BO). I haven't finished it yet, but it's so tedious I can't even finish this 4 hr long campaign in one go (I remember being totally unable to leave my PC when first booting up CoD:MW). I didn't touch the multiplayer since I didn't buy the game but downloaded it instead, I'm pretty sure there is absolutely no difference between AW, BO3 and IW multiplayers. I was fooled multiple times, but after AW I finally stopped buying these games and so should you. Expand
  21. Nov 5, 2016
    This game have turn to a Pay to win with the new "boxs system".
    The same game like old ones... just some textures change!
    Looks like a big "130g" DLC.
    Dont buy.
  22. Nov 5, 2016
    Мультиплеер ещё хуже чем в Titanfail 2, хотя казалось бы куда ещё хуже? Компанию даже смотреть не стал, вернул деньги.
  23. Nov 12, 2016
    1 cod
    2 cod united offensive
    3 cod finest hour 4 cod 2 5 cod Black ops 6 cod big red one 7 cod 3 8 cod 4 modern warfare 9 cod world at war zombies 10 cod mw2 11 cod mw3 12 cod black ops 2 13 cod ghosts 14 cod advanced warfare 15 cod black ops 3 16 cod infinite warfare 17 cod remastered They released thesame **** game 17 times in 12 years, how many times a year do these
    1 cod
    14 cod advanced warfare
    15 cod black ops 3
    16 cod infinite warfare
    17 cod remastered

They released thesame **** game 17 times in 12 years, how many times a year do these devs expect moms and dads to go buy the latest cod? Do all children have autism nowdays that they can only do the exact same **** thing over and over again?
    Stop making thesame video game every 6 months decade after decade you unimaginative corporate ****
  24. Nov 5, 2016
    I hate this game it sucks sooo bad!!!! Players from windows store cant play with players from steam store! they split up their pc playerbase xD what a joke! oh and they finally added pay to win. Skins affect stats and the epics which affect stats the most are hidden behind paywall. now matter how much you play after paying 99 euros! you still aint getting it!
  25. Nov 4, 2016
    BF is better than this **** perfomance issues to the max. It didn't feel like having enough new stuff to justify a full steam price of 60 euro. I will probably finish the SP and go back to Battlefield. Cause the multiplayer just seems broken for me.
  26. Nov 5, 2016
    The fact that no critics other than Gamespot has bothered to have a review ready at release speaks volumes about the game.

The quality of the graphics is stale and often, just off. The graphics became sloppy in Ghosts and newer games in the franchise never lived up to the potential of the next gen consoles either, the PC version is tied to that as they don't want the difference to be too massive.

The franchise has become boring over the last couple of instalments and when something new is tried it's off target. Advanced Warfare was generally disliked for moving in a futuristic direction. Infinite Warfare has taken that one step further and made a lot of people back away shaking their heads after leaving their 'dislike'.

The whole pay to win controversy just makes it that much worse. If they want that kind of micro-transactions in their game they shouldn't be charging for a full game. I'm thinking they'll probably revise their current decisions on this matter, but the damage is done.

The only thing I can give them props for is the campaign story. It's something Infinity Ward is decent at most of the time and this is no exception. Unfortunately that also suffers from poor graphics and it makes the experience altogether lackluster.

A few points for the campaign story, but in a big title that focuses on both online and campaign gameplay that'll only give you a 2/10.
  27. Nov 7, 2016
    Another addition to the long list of dissapointments of 2016 .
    Call Of Duty : Mass Effect Ripoff .
    Another addition to the long list of dissapointments of 2016 .
    Call Of Duty : Mass Effect Ripoff .
    **** campaign among all call of duties till date . Tried to copy mass effect galaxy system - failed , tried to copy black ops 2 side quest system - failed , tried to copy the robot facility mission , failed . tried to copy bo3 weapon attachment systeam - another failure . Boring game / boring story / boring weapons (the sniper / assult rifle hybrid gun was kinda cool , and E3N had two similar funny dialouge (I carry the brain of a human farmer . -- are you serious? - no mam , not at all....///And another on the Heavy - tank robo mission similar to this ) 1/10 point for two cool dialouges and one cool gun - that's all I can spend .
    Sorry Activision - you f**ked it up . Try to learn from this , take a break - think of something cool and innovative , and get back to present. Enough of this future sh*t .
  28. Nov 4, 2016
    I will not spoil anything for any people interesting in buying this abhorrent piece of garbage. I will only say one thing though. I have never in my life experienced a worse, uninspired piece of S**T in both SP but also in MP. Don't even get me started on that clusterf*ck of an MP. I got this just as an experiment, even though I am a Battlefield enthusiast I also like COD. Do not get thisI will not spoil anything for any people interesting in buying this abhorrent piece of garbage. I will only say one thing though. I have never in my life experienced a worse, uninspired piece of S**T in both SP but also in MP. Don't even get me started on that clusterf*ck of an MP. I got this just as an experiment, even though I am a Battlefield enthusiast I also like COD. Do not get this whether you are a fan or not!! Expand
  29. Nov 5, 2016
    look i'm not a pc gamer, but i went on my bro's pc and asked if i can try the multiplayer, just curious to see how different it was compared to the console. My bro just stared awkwardly at me and proceeded to laugh and said "sure buddy, go ahead".

my god, i can't even find a game, are you **** kidding me? THIS IS A DISASTER.
  30. Nov 7, 2016
    Do yourself a favor and don't buy this game. Right now, this game is completely unplayable. It freezes if I try to go back or exit out of anything. The multiplayer background is black and everytime I try to enter a game it will pop up an in game error saying I was unable to join and then it freezes the game. Fix this game!! I cannot recommend this game in its current state.
  31. Dec 26, 2016
    Multiplayer: For the most part, this game is rather decent. It has decent fluid movement, the jump boost is smooth and the graphics are good. Compared to the poor movement in BO3 and horrible cartoon graphics, it is a much better game. BUT, I have seen way too many hackers. 80-90 kills with 4-5 deaths (not the 42-18 good/lag advantage players everyone else calls a hacker) Overall aMultiplayer: For the most part, this game is rather decent. It has decent fluid movement, the jump boost is smooth and the graphics are good. Compared to the poor movement in BO3 and horrible cartoon graphics, it is a much better game. BUT, I have seen way too many hackers. 80-90 kills with 4-5 deaths (not the 42-18 good/lag advantage players everyone else calls a hacker) Overall a decent game but no one is playing it. No shock as Activision has no clue what the community wants. Especially when so many flock to BO3 that skipped Advanced Warfare and then call it a great game yet it is mediocre in comparison.
    Campaign: I generally play the campaigns many times end to end. I cannot get through them anymore with all the stupid stories these idiots force you to sit through. It use to be so simple, finish one scene, start the other. Choose to listen to the intro or skip it and you maintained control the entire time. Now they force you to watch it or leave for some time and never see it and annoy you so much you have no desire to finish. Then again, it is Activision and they only care about money.
    After so many failures the past 4-6 years, I am shocked I even purchased the game. Don't get me wrong, I love COD games but they are getting worse and worse. GO BATTLEFIELD GO TITANFALL!
  32. Nov 5, 2016
    Pay to Win random boxes again gg Activision! Incredible sniper quickscoping, copied Advanced Warfare zombies, copied BO3 UI, and the worst is Pay to Win! Don't buy this game to save COD!!
  33. Nov 6, 2016
    this is worst than a free fps game. it pay to win and every thing in this game feel wrong. there is no difference in any gun except gun that you have to pay more to get it.
  34. Nov 13, 2016
    This game deserves lower rating than big rigs. It is crap, big crap.In battle, the contrast between Infinite Warfare and Titanfall 2 are huge. When I get into trouble in Titanfall 2, you turn invisible, wallrun around behind whoever’s shooting at you, and blast them all with an automatic shotgun. Infinite Warfare gives a sttupid jetpack and wall running, too, but I mostly only use them toThis game deserves lower rating than big rigs. It is crap, big crap.In battle, the contrast between Infinite Warfare and Titanfall 2 are huge. When I get into trouble in Titanfall 2, you turn invisible, wallrun around behind whoever’s shooting at you, and blast them all with an automatic shotgun. Infinite Warfare gives a sttupid jetpack and wall running, too, but I mostly only use them to goof off while people are talking—it’s just too dangerous to expose myself to incoming fire. Whole gameplay and multiplayer are **** I am sorry but this is even worse and more boring than No Mans Sky. Expand
  35. Nov 4, 2016
    This game might be interesting if you are a 12 year old who likes spawn camping. This game is complete trash. More like Call of Doodie: Infinite Wetfarts.
  36. Nov 4, 2016
    The campaign is incredibly linear for how much effort the developers put into creating a sense of immersion. It's so over-produced for an experience that will last most people ten or so hours, unless you like the freeing experience of unlockable difficulty settings. Zombies. Enough said about that. Multiplayer is a reskin of Black ops 3. Go buy Titan Fall if multiplayer is your thing; andThe campaign is incredibly linear for how much effort the developers put into creating a sense of immersion. It's so over-produced for an experience that will last most people ten or so hours, unless you like the freeing experience of unlockable difficulty settings. Zombies. Enough said about that. Multiplayer is a reskin of Black ops 3. Go buy Titan Fall if multiplayer is your thing; and even if it isn't, Titan fall feels like the better game all around. Expand
  37. Nov 4, 2016
    ho giocato alla beta volevo dargli fiducia ma niente da fare e' veramente penoso avevo fiducia in activision invece.. son passato a battlefield 1 che dire.... SPETTACOLO
  38. Nov 4, 2016
    graphics are really bad compared to TF2 or BF1, its the same year old engine again from what it looks

gameplay is lackluster, nothing new
    story is boring

no idea about multiplayer, from what i experienced its blunt
  39. Nov 5, 2016
    This game doesn't feel like cod. Horrible graphics for 2016 game. No hit detection, horrible player maneuver system. Pay to win, Crappy rings, all guns are spray and pray. No dedicated servers, if you are 1st to shoot 9/10 u win unless you have worst connection. You cant pinpoint a shot unless it hits you. Really bad sound system. Its even hard to disgusting between friend and enemy.
    Few
    Few ppl buy this game for zombie and campaign, multiplayer is just broken, waste of money.
    None of this problems where a fact in BO3. Disappointing to the max
  40. Nov 21, 2016
    Lot of bugs. Can't play since release date. Game quick. Long waiting for match. Low number of players. Graphics like from cartoons for kids. Bad gun and movements physic. Can't refund to late :(. Plastic FPS. Game for consoles gamers.
  41. Nov 6, 2016
    good gameplay......... garbage matchmaking, trash developers want to punish with losses all day. You join a losing game mid match? that counts towards w/l ratio. You join a winning game? tough luck it won't count.
  42. Dec 18, 2016
    The refreshed version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare was something I rather expected was great but looking at it I wonder how big **** you can do with the once great brand here we have an example that you can make a very big **** I played only a few hours in this game, and I decided to stop because I started to cancer get from this game. I do not think we will see already the good oldThe refreshed version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare was something I rather expected was great but looking at it I wonder how big **** you can do with the once great brand here we have an example that you can make a very big **** I played only a few hours in this game, and I decided to stop because I started to cancer get from this game. I do not think we will see already the good old parts like CoD 4 Expand
  43. Nov 6, 2016
    COD IS DEAD !!! This is Call of Future not Call of Duty
    The second case : This Game Totally Copy From Halo And Paste In the Infinity Warfare .... and the multiplayer copy from Black Ops 3 ...
    i'm sorry for COD ...
  44. Nov 5, 2016
    Deliberately locking out of multiplayer those who buy the game on steam from those who buy the game from the Windows 10 store is a deliberate snub to the PC community. There could well be done very disappointed kids out there if they do not have tech savvy parents. What a douche move.
  45. Nov 4, 2016
    THIS GAME HAS BLACK WINDOW AFTER FIRST CGI VIDEO. GET BUCK MY MONEY, ACTIVISION!

My pc has 8ram ddr3,750ti and i5-4460 or Seagate Barracuda 1TB 10k 64md cash
    Resolution 1440x900
  46. Nov 5, 2016
    I was playing single player on PC. The game is just amazing and highly enjoyable. I cannot remember me, last time I was playing something awesome like this. It was maybe Wolfenstein - The New Order and Mass Effect before. You cannot play multiplayer guys, but the company is just f*cking amazing! Like Sci-Fi Movie and even better!
  47. Nov 15, 2016
    Being a gameplay programmer at a large AAA studio myself, it's sad to see so much pathetic trolls giving this game 0 for the sake of trolling. I'm giving this a 10 and writing this review in response to that.

To be honest, the single player campaign in this game is by far one of the best in modern CoD history. This is the single most decent campaign since Black Ops from 2010. Having worked on large scale titles like this I know how much effort goes into making a campaign like this and the campaign in this game is definitely impressive. Sure, I agree that space and robots might not belong in a CoD game. Lets face it, if the game had been branded something else I'm sure the scoring would be completely different. Even though there are lots of shooters out there, this campaign still gave me a lot of surprises.

The graphics are top notch and even though I have a really old i7 920 CPU I still play this game almost maxed at 1440p at 60 fps (GTX 1080) with some frame drops in very intense scenes which is understandable. This game is far more optimized than many recent games and the graphics is top notch and the atmosphere (no pun intended) is superb.

God job Infinity Ward, good job Activision!
  48. Dec 5, 2016
    EPIC Campaign !!!
    Tightly-paced shooter.
    Story ending (and ending Credits) had me in tears.
    In the end, it was worth the money and the frustration (of trying to overcome the stuttering CGI cutscenes).

Play it!
  49. Nov 5, 2016
    Tired of seeing negative reviews for great games
    The game is excellent,very good graphics,thrilling action
    story is awesome,but I think people like mindless multiplayer shooters more than sensible games
    Its 10 out of 10.
    good going call of duty..
  50. Nov 28, 2016
    I just can't understand the hate CoDIW is getting. It's ridiculous. Sure, it's not perfect, but the campaign is still very enjoyable, it has some good visuals (my PC is below the minimum requirements and it still runs acceptably), and I really like the futuristic setting. And this is what makes it truly cool: to shoot bad guys in space! To get into zero-gravity dogfights! To destroyI just can't understand the hate CoDIW is getting. It's ridiculous. Sure, it's not perfect, but the campaign is still very enjoyable, it has some good visuals (my PC is below the minimum requirements and it still runs acceptably), and I really like the futuristic setting. And this is what makes it truly cool: to shoot bad guys in space! To get into zero-gravity dogfights! To destroy interplanetary carriers! To fight with a robot guy by your side! How can anyone not love this? (If you dislike science fiction, I will assume you lack intelligence and/or education, and I don't care what you think.) Expand
  51. Jan 1, 2017
    Нынче стало модным хейтить игры, даже не играя в них, И CoD IW тому подтверждени. Я прошел ее всю, я наиграл в мультиплеер более 600 часов, и я вам скажу, что это очень хорошая игра. Запоминающийся сюжет, отличная оптимизация (даже для моего среднего пк i5 + 8gb ozu + gtx670), все ваши батлы и рядом не стояли, 10 из 10, на мой взгляд.Нынче стало модным хейтить игры, даже не играя в них, И CoD IW тому подтверждени. Я прошел ее всю, я наиграл в мультиплеер более 600 часов, и я вам скажу, что это очень хорошая игра. Запоминающийся сюжет, отличная оптимизация (даже для моего среднего пк i5 + 8gb ozu + gtx670), все ваши батлы и рядом не стояли, 10 из 10, на мой взгляд.
  52. Nov 7, 2016
    This rating is solely based on the singleplayer campaign. Not being hyped at all for this game I was shocked how good the campaign is, probably the best experience I've had in the past 2 years playing an FPS. If you're into sci-fi and love tv shows like battlestar galactica, babylon 5, firefly or farscape, then you will absolutely love this game as it even stars actors that playedThis rating is solely based on the singleplayer campaign. Not being hyped at all for this game I was shocked how good the campaign is, probably the best experience I've had in the past 2 years playing an FPS. If you're into sci-fi and love tv shows like battlestar galactica, babylon 5, firefly or farscape, then you will absolutely love this game as it even stars actors that played characters from those shows. It also has the mass effect vibes and feels like you are in an action movie. There is space battles, upgrades, side missions, stealth missions are the best but there is too few. Great job by infinity ward, this is the first Call of Duty campaign I have enjoyed since Call of Duty 4.

The story although some similarities to past cod's still brings a fresh feeling to the franchise and I love that they didn't butcher the future and made it believable with the technology and weapons that you have to your disposal. You will also visit various planets and have missions on them, if you have the ability to put on max settings the space scenes, fantasy landscapes look fantastic and will make you stop and gaze in wonder a lot of times. The best part is that the developers really paid attention to detail on certain models and locations. For example walking close to a mechanic fixing something broken in my ship i looked closely at his tool belt and every single tool was individually modeled. Generally the graphics are absolutely stunning on max settings although I did have a two or three directx crashes in the first half of the game but the second half ran silky smooth on my gtx 1080.

Immersion is absolutely fabulous, you will fight it massive battles, destroy massive ships and stations. Space combat in zero G is challenging and realistic because at times you will lose your sense of direction on where is up or where it's down.

One of my favorite missions in the game is a purely stealth mission that you get as a side quest, so my only gripe is that they didn't put more stealth missions as you feel like an actual spy.

If your into singleplayer especially FPS games and don't care about online you should get this game, the adventure itself is worth a price tag. But remember to buy a psychical copy so that you can sell it to someone else.
  53. Nov 8, 2016
    The main reason I got this game was for Modern Warefare, which is a great remaster and worth every penny in my view, nonetheless IW's campaign was fun and refreshing, it is the first time I feel connected to COD campaign characters. The zombies is a lot of fun if you are a 80s kid like me, very nostalgic. The multiplayer is nothing revolutionary it is basically more COD, so if you haveThe main reason I got this game was for Modern Warefare, which is a great remaster and worth every penny in my view, nonetheless IW's campaign was fun and refreshing, it is the first time I feel connected to COD campaign characters. The zombies is a lot of fun if you are a 80s kid like me, very nostalgic. The multiplayer is nothing revolutionary it is basically more COD, so if you have played newer COD games and liked it you will enjoy it, but it is not a revolution in the way COD is played but a lot of fun to play. I have gtx 1070 and could get 90+ fps which is good enough IMO, but not ideal. The netcode is not as good as overwatch of battlefield but there isn't any noticeable lag anywhere in the game. Overally, I think it can hold its own as a decent COD game. Expand
  54. Nov 12, 2016
    Finally they did it. Campaign we waited for so long. Surprisingly good story, characters and dialogs. And nice graphics and optimization too. Definitely best cod since MW2.
  55. Nov 6, 2016
    First I will say that I did not enjoy Black Ops 3, campaing story was retarded, had nothing to do with previous 2 titles and multiplayer was OK, but when they added retarded gestures and stuff I started to hate it slowly (and Purifier was total cancer, worst decision ever).

Anyway, back to Infinite Warfare: Campaing story was totally awesome, I really enjoyed any second playing it, I am not going to spoil anything here but I tell you, if you have weak personality, tears could come out. In some missions you get boost pack (our hated wallrunning and double jump), but maps are so well made that it does not force you to use it. There are some moments where you have to double jump or wallrun, but they are not in middle of shooting, they appear only when you are running or just going through level. About multiplayers: kinda reminds me of Black Ops 3 in some way, but it is NOT like Black Ops 3. Its some kind of mixture between BO3, Ghosts and MW series. Maps are well made, and in most situations (I am not saying ALL) you don't even have to double jump, and like 7 or 8 out of 10 of my gunfights are on ground (including both me and enemy). You might or might not like it, but for example I did not like BO3 and Ghosts MP, I loved MW series MP and for some reason I really like IW MP even when I hated Ghosts and BO3. Like some people say: 100 people, 100 tastes. Do not throw it away before you tried it, you cant really say anything about it when you watch YouTube videos (which are like 99% from console versions, and everyone knows PCMR is PCMR), because console players tend to use a lot more wallrunning and double jumping for some reason.

I did not play Zombies yet, so I cannot talk about it.
  56. Dec 12, 2016
    Я АНТОН ЛОГВИНВОВ И МНЕ ПРАВДА ОЧЕ НРАВИТСЯ НОВАЯ КАЛОФДУТИ. НУ ПРОСТО 12 ИЗ 10. СЮЖЕТ БОМБА, ГЕЙМПЛЕЙ СЕКС, ВСЁ ПРЯМ КАК МЫ ЛЮБИМ ТРА-ТА-ТА *Я ТУТ ЖЕСТИКУЛИРУЮ* А ТАМ ВЗРЫВЫ *ОПЯТЬ ЖЕСТИКУЛИРУЮ* И В ИТОГЕ ВСЁ ЗАКАНЧИВАЕТСЯ ОЧЕРЕДНОЙ ПЕРЕСТРЕЛКОЙ СО ВЗРЫВАМИ!!! ЕЩЁ И ГЕЙМПЛЕЙ РАЗНООБРАЗНЫЙ! МОЖНО СТРЕЛЯТЬ НА БЕГУ, НА САМОЛЁТАХ И ВЕЗДЕ-ВЕЗДЕ-ВЕЗДЕ!!! ЛУЧШАЯ ИГРА!!! 12/10 УЁБКИ ПИЗДУЙТЕ ВЯ АНТОН ЛОГВИНВОВ И МНЕ ПРАВДА ОЧЕ НРАВИТСЯ НОВАЯ КАЛОФДУТИ. НУ ПРОСТО 12 ИЗ 10. СЮЖЕТ БОМБА, ГЕЙМПЛЕЙ СЕКС, ВСЁ ПРЯМ КАК МЫ ЛЮБИМ ТРА-ТА-ТА *Я ТУТ ЖЕСТИКУЛИРУЮ* А ТАМ ВЗРЫВЫ *ОПЯТЬ ЖЕСТИКУЛИРУЮ* И В ИТОГЕ ВСЁ ЗАКАНЧИВАЕТСЯ ОЧЕРЕДНОЙ ПЕРЕСТРЕЛКОЙ СО ВЗРЫВАМИ!!! ЕЩЁ И ГЕЙМПЛЕЙ РАЗНООБРАЗНЫЙ! МОЖНО СТРЕЛЯТЬ НА БЕГУ, НА САМОЛЁТАХ И ВЕЗДЕ-ВЕЗДЕ-ВЕЗДЕ!!! ЛУЧШАЯ ИГРА!!! 12/10 УЁБКИ ПИЗДУЙТЕ В СВОЙ НИЖНИЙ ИНТЕРНЕТ, ДЕБИЛЫ ) ПРОСТО ЗАВИСТНИКИ ЕБАНЫЕ! Expand
  57. Nov 7, 2016
    People are idiots. I don't play multiplayer, so take this as a review of the single player. It's friggin great. Some real emotional moments, downright stunning visuals, solid core gunplay, punchy weapons, good mobility, real three dimensional movement in space, air combat is nice in an extremely arcade oriented style (you can roll, which is more than can be said for battlefront orPeople are idiots. I don't play multiplayer, so take this as a review of the single player. It's friggin great. Some real emotional moments, downright stunning visuals, solid core gunplay, punchy weapons, good mobility, real three dimensional movement in space, air combat is nice in an extremely arcade oriented style (you can roll, which is more than can be said for battlefront or battlefield) and the emotional heart of the game is a sarcastic robot straight out of interstellar.

Is it DOOM? Of course not. It's not supposed to be. It's a romping sci fi adventure with a cast I'm genuinely going to remember, a somewhat forgettable plot, and will be one of the few FPS games that I will actually play again in the future. I'm not sure I'd pay 60 bucks for a single player FPS game, but I'd definitely say it's worth 45.

People who just buy COD for the multiplayer are the typical angry teen morons. If you want a FPS multiplayer game with some realistic gunplay, just go play CSGO. The amount of work put into the single player makes this damn near as good as DOOM. I'd give it an 85 or so, rounding up we'll say 90.
  58. Nov 6, 2016
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
    A generic version of itself and everything else…
    The start of Infinite Warfare had me impressed... it had me glued to the screen... It was completely gorgeous, and then I run into freakin Jon Snow, and Im punched out by Connor Mcgreggor And I thought, wow.. It doesn’t get better than this... And I was Right… Because the rest of the campaign is awful… I
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
    A generic version of itself and everything else…
    And I thought, wow.. It doesn’t get better than this...
    And I was Right…
    Because the rest of the campaign is awful…
    I haven’t been around a call of duty game since ghosts… So maybe Advanced Warfare and Blackops 3 were worse... but as far as Im concerned... this is hands down the most boring first person shooter campaign ive played through ever as it completely lacks any variety…And the sad thing is that it doesn’t start that way... It creeps there…
    As stated again, the beginning is great, and this game is gorgeous… You also take part in ship combat just as much as on foot… And this campaign is a record breaking 7 hours long…
    But its padded out with the same boring side quests where you’re either going on foot into the same enemy ship over and over or getting into space battles that after you’ve experienced the first 3 are just no fun at all…
    At first it’s thrilling and you can feel the smirks activision is giving at no man’s sky as you’re locking onto enemies and taking them out… and then you do it again.. And again…. And again…
    The only redeeming quality of these side missions which really take up about 3 of the 7 hours is that they all feature collectibles in the form of actual characters... there are these wanted collectibles that attach a name and a face to random soldiers throughout different missions…
    This is probably the coolest way to do collectibles and Id love to see it return in future games..
    This campaign isn’t all bad...
    The beginning moments of the campaign also smacked me with so many epic moments... the story missions had character… But as soon as I became captain the game went downhill…
    But who buys call of duty for single player besides me and like 3 other people…
    I’m just saying once you get bored, and believe me.. You will...
    Don’t drag yourself forward in hopes it gets better... because it doesn’t…
    The gameplay... the shooting… the wall running…
    All of it here feels bad... which is surprising...
    Call of Duty’s running and guns have been the standard I judge other first person shooters with…
    And they don’t even live up to their own standards here... variety is lacking, the robot enemies you fight throughout the campaign are bullet sponges which takes away the slicing through cheese satisfaction I expect from a call of duty campaign, and the jetpack and wall running ripped from titanfall feels garbage… They better rehire those guys to fix it for them and then fire them again after they have their secrets…. There’s no stickiness that makes it feel great in that game… it feels awkward every time you do it…
    So you played single player for the 10/10 first 2 hour experience.. Rightfully got bored, let’s hop into some multiplayer…
    You can either play zombies which this time is set in a 80s theme park, complete with the lingo and 80s music playing in the background…
    And of course competitive multiplayer…
    And thankfully the multiplayer redeems as these maps are all greatly designed…
    and fun to play in... At least in standard modes...
    I’m not really sure what call of duty is going for with its spawn trapper mode front line
    and I’m not a fan of the added gimmicks either...
    If snipers weren’t annoying enough, now we have sliders and jumpers..
    The jetpacks and sliding I feel add more variables of luck and cheap tactics that you don’t deal with in simple run and gun style…
    The wall running can stay as it keeps the gameplay even more fast paced than usual…
    But my targets getting away from me by sliding or flying around is more of a nuisance than a cool added element to strategy…
    If it’s not broke don’t fix it..
    There’s a reason were craving competitive shooters set in the past rather than the future…
    In the case of this genre... the simpler the better…
    Overall Infinite Warfare is a let down…
    New maps are all it has going for it…
    I give Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
    a 7/10
  59. Nov 10, 2016
    Only played the single player, and have never played multiplayer, because it's broken since forever.
    CoD never seemed to me the game for multiplayer.
    TL:DR the game was awsome, best CoD since MW3/BOI, really brought that old school CoD campaign feeling. The space theme I was afraid too, but it's not like that. Let's get rid of the elephant in the room and talk about the space
    CoD never seemed to me the game for multiplayer.

theme I was afraid too, but it's not like that.

Let's get rid of the elephant in the room and talk about the space thematic. It seemd silly when I first heard,
    but I'll be damn they really nailed it here. The reason I was afraid was because of Advanced Warfare and BO3,because they weren't able to come up with some competend stories around a futuristic theme, BO3 was
    downright embarrasing. But here they went full SF and came up with a good storie wrapped it up very good
    around the space thematic. Also you dropped right into the middle of the era and everything is the usual
    stuff(unlike the others mentioned, where u start of with good old tech and u are slowly introduced to
    more advanced stuff).

The mechanics are the mostly the same regarding to fire fights with the addition, of course, of space
    interaction. IN SPACE u basicaly can move in every direction, rotate and use grappling hook, basic stuff,
    not that exciting. THE LOW GRAVITY section are kinda cool, but they mostly get rid of it with "artificial
    gravity" gimmick.THE FIGHTER, which u fly quite a bit, it's done immpresively well the space dog fights are
    quite something(this is the part where I say: these guys should have made battlefront).I disliked the wallrun
    mechanics which seemed stupid, the boost seems fine, because you're in space and all that, but you can do it everywhere so it's not entirely cool. But finally, no goddamned exoscheletosuits BS.

The graphics, well, are good. I think is not worth to mention the graphics anymore in a 2016 game, unless theyare bad of course. There are some very impressive views on other planets. Probably not as good as dice's, but good.

The game is not linear anymore. After each mission u return on the deck of ur ship and u decide what to play
    next. There is this cool solar system view, which reminded me of Mass Effect. This is where u decide,
    where u go next. It's quite simplistic, but u do get a nice sack of knowledge, because when u zoom in on
    a planet u get the full details of it and its moons. Also make sure to make the secondary missions first, to
    make sure u max you hours in-game. Yes you heard right, secondaries in a CoD

Story it's mostly where I got that good old CoD campaign taste back. Very good character development, you arenot a mute guy who takes orders, insted you are the leader open every door for your team(lierally). I dislikedthe feminazi inteferance with this game, because you see women on the battlefront(this thing will never happen in real, but hey who am I to argue, equality?, right).

Conclusion: When I think about it I dont know why I liked this game so much, maybe because of the well told space story or maybe becuase of the well made mechanics. But don't get me wrong,
    I felt the need to write this review, because of this god awfull reviews who mostly focus in the MP.
  60. Nov 5, 2016
    adoro call of duty ma solo per 2 aspetti la modalità zombie e la campagna ci sono errore da risolvere ma con una semplice patch si risolverà tutto. mi piace
  61. Dec 21, 2016
    i loved CoD before Advanced Warfare and BO3 because this games hot have normal gameplay and YUCK shooting+ the main character moved both waist-deep in water. But now...Music, atmosphere, SOUND and visual style+story. Hollywood, bit this is good hollywood. 10/10
  62. Nov 4, 2016
    Too be honest after install I went straight to MWR MP...
    Too be honest after install I went straight to MWR MP...
    ...and the first experience was terrible. Somehow the game was choppy as hell - with a GTX1080 - and it looked like crap. Digusted I quit the game and ate dinner with the family. After dinner I started IW MP and at first underwhelming I tweaked some settings and it finally looked the way I expect a CoD game to look at its high(est) settings and played smoothly. Not long after that I was getting first place and CoD was good. But MWR was my main reason for buying IW - my favorite CoD Remastered - a little tweaking and somehow it was looking and running as well as IW MP. Happy me.

As for IW MP, reminds me of a mix between Ghosts and AW/BO3, which is not entirely a good thing. Not my favorite CoD, but if the hardcore mp draws players it is good enough for me.

7/10 with an extra point for MWR.
  63. Nov 4, 2016
    Nice game like the intro and the 80 zombie killmode, multiplay looks OK and the graphic are great looking forward to beat the campaign. Have high fps with my 1070 at all max out.
  64. Nov 8, 2016
    This game lacks imagination. It has no soul. It is the culmination of relentless copycatting and it drives me crazy. CoD campaigns are rarely BAD, outside of Ghosts which was atrocious and a complete abomination to gaming as a whole. Infinite Warfare doesn't stand with the best campaigns of the series but it also doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel, so take that however you like. ThereThis game lacks imagination. It has no soul. It is the culmination of relentless copycatting and it drives me crazy. CoD campaigns are rarely BAD, outside of Ghosts which was atrocious and a complete abomination to gaming as a whole. Infinite Warfare doesn't stand with the best campaigns of the series but it also doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel, so take that however you like. There are some ideas that are thrown into the mix that open up the feel a bit when choosing missions, sort of what has happened in recent CoD titles, but those ideas are repeatedly handcuffed and never seen all the way through. As for multiplayer, I hated just watching the beta - playing the game itself is not much of an improvement. I love the mobility elements explored in recent CoD games, BO3 really being the most successful attempt, but I play Titanfall (now Titanfall 2) for that so I don't NEED that in a CoD title. Anyways, my experience is summed up by saying that all of this is probably OK to a first or second-time CoD player, but anyone staying with the series is going to likely be uninspired by this shooter. It's only redoing all of its tricks - many of them not the best of the series. Infinity Ward could have literally remastered MW/MW2/MW3 and packaged them together this year and they would have raked in the cash so hard. They didn't. Instead we got 1 of those remasters and CoD is space. BOR-ING. I won't recommend this to anyone but I'm sure there is a shrinking crowd that will still find CoD appealing. Expand
  65. Dec 6, 2016
    It looks good and runs fairly well, but beyond that, there's barely any substance to the game. Multiplayer is an unbalanced mess with unnecessary boost jumping that Black Ops 3 has. Zombies is okay, but gets old quick. The campaign is very boring, as the story is directionless and "slapped in" with no hope of ever "sucking the player in", it's just a dry experience.
  66. Dec 29, 2016
    Five Word Review: Surprisingly, I couldn't get enough.
    Favorite Thing: As a big fan of Space Operas I loved the setting and world building.
    Least Favorite Thing: It would have done much better as a 20 hour epic than an 8 hour short.

Playtime: 8h
    Enjoyment: 8/10
    Recommendation: Fans of SciFi and Space Operas.
  67. Nov 8, 2016
    What can I say, another year another disappointing, all too familiar Call of Duty release.

I'll begin with the positives as there are a few I'd like to go over for this years Call of Duty release. First up is the campaign, it's quite an improvement over the typical CoD campaign, while it does lack variety it makes up for that in making your actions feel like they have some weight to them for a change. Taking out enemy ships and choosing which target to strike next is fun and rewarding.

the story line is very typical of these games, nothing special with its big bad villain and oorah marines of old but it serves its purpose.

The ship you control during the dogfight is painfully simple but still manages to be a lot of fun, rarely did the game ever feel dull during the moments when I was allowed to fly a ship and take on the enemy. This is probably the biggest surprise of the entire game, it's a genuinely nice addition to the tired CoD franchise at this point.

Zombies mode is the most fun it has been in a long time, I always felt that it was getting too complex and convoluted following the story of the 4 characters the mode became heavily focused around. This years version somewhat simplifies it but keeps it fun. It feels as though it isn't as difficult to make it to the higher rounds now but still has a fair challenge to it. The hit detection has largely been improved too which is always a plus.

The multiplayer is pretty poor, while the gameplay feels fast and smooth it just feels as though there is too much going on once people start earning their kill streaks. On top of that the spawn system is awful, it was not uncommon for me to spawn in front of an enemy soldier or around the corner from the enemy team, this could be fixed but I highly doubt it will be. The maps feel mostly uninspired with the typical corners and corridors design being used once again that we've seen in pretty much every Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare.

Overall this game just doesn't do enough to justify yet another yearly release, Activision need to take a break and revitalize this franchise or it will continue to see its sales drop off from the previous years installments. The height of Call of Duty's success is over, it's no longer selling on name alone and it's time to earn gamers desire for this series back once again.
  68. Jul 26, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This review is only for the single-player campaign. I have no interest in multi-player.

I liked it. Gameplay is a bit meh at the beginning, but picks up towards the second half of the game. Very detailed military dialogue. Most weapons are pretty uninteresting and similar. I loved the stealth missions and had lots of fun with the space battles even though they're a bit repetitive.

The story is not bad. Lots of likeable characters and good dialogues. Disappointed by unnecessary cliche sacrifices at the end, but still satisfied with the emotional finale.

Upgrade system is confusing.

GOOD:
    Fun campaign, ok story, good characters, awesome stealth missions, satisfying space battles.

BAD:
    Boring weapons, cliche deaths for added drama, confusing upgrade system, crashing with AA on.
  69. Nov 20, 2016
    This game is been trashed by gamers and some of his own fans. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is no where near an awful game but it isn't a great game either. The graphics are good and the space setting isn't as bad as I initially thought.

The new Call of Duty game has a good single player campaign, it is epic and the action keeps going with a of couple slow moments. The characters are badass but generic, with the same character traits and all of them seems one dimensional. The story is okay, It give me enough interest on it. The space setting, again looks good. The action set pieces are well executed in my honest opinion.

If i said I like the Single player campaign and love the graphics of it. The Multiplayer is where this the smelly piece of crap destroying your experience of the game. It's a claustrophobic mess with the same Call of duty multiplayer since Black ops **** than black ops. Some of the maps are ugly and unpolished.No skill required to play. The Maps are many but feel much of the same. The graphics here is worst than the good single player, it look like a free to play game than a triple A title. No innovative game play at all.

Call of Duty Infinite warfare has it's good moments but it is covered by pile of crappy flaws. People tend to make fun of call of duty because it's the most popular fps games ever. One huge flaw people will backfire.No new things to give , the franchise fatigue will rise. Why is Activision playing safe? Battlefield and Titanfall are huge competition right now and some free to play FPS shooters are even better than the Multiplayer of Call of Duty. Hope they learn all of their mistakes
  70. Nov 6, 2016
    Yeah, there's a balance issues and **** maps in MP, short SP story, UI sucks, but it's not 2.2 bad. Hit detection is decent, TTK is quite balanced between MW1,2(Incredibly short) and BO3(which is too long imo), more fluid movement system than BO3, quite decent SP story, etc.

If you love BO3 and old CoD, you might will love this one too.
  71. Mar 25, 2017
    Call of Duty is the shame of the game industry. Disregard for the consumer, the players. Stupid conveyor. Inept team of developers and the company as a whole.
  72. Nov 30, 2016
    Awesome game. One of the best story in Call of Duty series. Good multiplayer and optimization level on PC - the game run very smooth. Unreasonable hated.
  73. Nov 18, 2016
    One of the better CoD games I've played in recent memory to be honest, it has a fairly fun & interesting singleplayer with more "open-ended" gameplay choices such as custom loadouts for every mission as well as side quests, kind of neat. The multiplayer however is uninspired and generally boring stacked up against it's competition. I will however note that it's playable and can give you aOne of the better CoD games I've played in recent memory to be honest, it has a fairly fun & interesting singleplayer with more "open-ended" gameplay choices such as custom loadouts for every mission as well as side quests, kind of neat. The multiplayer however is uninspired and generally boring stacked up against it's competition. I will however note that it's playable and can give you a few fun moments. Just don't expect anyhing amazing that will keep you coming back for more. Returning to a slightly more positive note, the game runs surprisingly OK on PC which I never thought would be the case. Although not amazing it's definitely fine granting 1440P & 4K gaming at 60FPS on a 1080GTX a possibility.

TL:DR: A decent Call of Duty with a surprisingly good singleplayer and a somewhat boring though alright multiplayer. All while running fine for once on the PC.
  74. Nov 17, 2016
    This game is good and it runs good with my GTX-970 I have everything on high and extra and i get solid 60 frame with V-sync on , the missions are good , Graphics are good , Characters are good but two major problems for this game is weapons are looks like the same with each other and multiplayer is bad and it's not fun at all.
    In overall if you want to play only for single player go for
    In overall if you want to play only for single player go for it if not don't come close to this game for multiplayer mode
  75. Feb 24, 2017
    Terrible graphics problem and boring game story may cause of less online player.
    I have to say that COD:IW has the same of Graphics issues and boring story as COD:AW.

What the hell do Antivision doing to their products?!
  76. Nov 20, 2016
    Infinite Warfare's campaign is one of the best in the series, but the rest is lagging behind.

Zombie mode could be very fun, but the matchmaking sucks, it's looking for players from your country making this mode really unplayable for many players (I've been waiting from 10 to 40 minutes to find other players). Multiplayer is not bad, but it's not good either. It doesn't add

Multiplayer is not bad, but it's not good either.

It doesn't add anything new to the franchise except what the developers boldly call "crafting", which in reality is not crafting at all, it's just that every weapon you can get comes in several variants, the basic one, common, rare, very rare and legendary. By leveling up, you unlock basic one, the rest you can get by buying crates with keys or buying the variants with currency called salvage. The variants have some minor changes compared to the basic one, depending on rarity they have their own color (not like CS:GO, just for example legendary variant always comes with yellow skin) and give bonuses like reduced recoil etc.

Advertised rigs are the same thing that was in Black Ops 3.

The biggest problem is the amount of players in multiplayer which is incredibly low for CoD game making many less popular modes unplayable because there is no one playing it.

If you are playing every CoD ever year just for online modes, I recommend you doing a pause this year.
    If you are playing just for campaign, then this is the game for you.
    If you never played CoD and want to try them out, go for it, it's the same as it predecessor.
  77. Dec 5, 2016
    i thought this will be garbage. but tbh it isnt.

whacky MP and zombies with F2P friendly gameplay awesome SP, story? count FFXV, CODIW and uncharted 4 as best storylined game ever in this year they just need some minor fixes . like independent based server, mouse sensitivity fix (i guess so many people doesnt used with hard mouse sensitivity ) and most importantly. it works
    i thought this will be garbage. but tbh it isnt.

whacky MP and zombies with F2P friendly gameplay

and most importantly. it works flawlessly >60 FPS in atleast minimum settings on 4-5 years old card

8/10 for CODIW. 10/10 if they fixed some issues that mentioned at steam
  78. Jan 19, 2017
    The Multiplayer on this game is so **** fun. It's hectic, fast paced, not too frustrating. Some people will say that gun variants are overpowered but I have a 1.2+ kd every match using the standard guns. The Singleplayer is alright and the Zombies is so good.
  79. Jul 31, 2017
    Hands down, the best game of the year! + Best game I've had in years! + Two silver trays underneath the rear wheels, handbrake on, the best game in the world!!! Infinite Warfare
  80. Oct 14, 2018
    Call of Duty давно перестала быть игрой, а стала киношным боевиком - блокбастером. И вот как блокбастер в плане сюжета -10/10. Классный, динамичный. С графикой тоже всё в порядке. О мультиплеере я ничего сказать не могу, т.к. он мне на хрен не нужен.
    ИТОГ: 10/10
    ИТОГ: 10/10
  81. Aug 2, 2017
    Single player review?

Let's just say this, the Infinite Warfare campaign was far better than the Black Ops 3 campaign. BUT don't let this game fool you. I played 1 hour, I went to mission 2 and I published a quick review. Mostly to inform new buyers not to buy this game. What lazy and dumb developers Activision/Infinity Ward are that they had the balls to release this game on Steam.
    Single player review?

BUT don't let this game fool you. I played 1 hour, I went to mission 2 and I published a quick review. Mostly to inform new buyers not to buy this game. What lazy and dumb developers Activision/Infinity Ward are that they had the balls to release this game on Steam. Game is unoptimized. I get 11 - 21 FPS in cut-scenes/walking around/quick time events (sometimes even 6 FPS during certain levels)... Let's just say everywhere. I'm not even on High settings and I even pass the minimum requirements.

Even though had to had restart the game multiple times each mission to get better FPS, I beat the campaign. It took me around 10 ~ hours to complete the campaign including all of the side quests (22 main missions and 9 side quests). It probably took longer than needed due to all the low FPS parts.

Ethan is the best supporting character in the campaign.

Fixes for FPS:
    - Messing with NVIDIA Control Panel (you can actually turn off V-sync and get over 100 FPS).
    -- Update 1: I think the issue is respawning when you have died. I went from 50 - 60 FPS in 1 area, I died and then I dropped to 16 FPS again when I respawned at a checkpoint. So because of this, whenever you die I suggest you quit the game entirely (aka to your desktop) and relaunch the game to regain that 50 - 60 FPS.

Cons;
    - Game is unoptimized. I get 11 - 21 FPS in cut-scenes/quick time events.
    - If you quit the game (aka back to the desktop), the game will still appear in the background processes. When you close the game from the background processes and if you reopen the game, it will ask if you want to run the game in 'Safe Mode.'
    - You can't tab out, not even in fullscreen borderless.

Tips:
    - You can easily miss 4 achievements during the campaign called 'Captain’s Log, Reality TV, You Know Nothing & Peace to the Fallen.' Try and watch a guide about them before so that you know in the future where to look.
    - Pick up every weapon. They're like 'collectibles.'
    - Upon starting the game, be sure to preloading/precache the shadows. If you don't you will receive server timeout messages when entering a match in multiplayer and who knows what it will do in Single Player if you don't have it (probably 5 FPS and longer load times).
    - When in a 11 - 21 FPS zone and you try to low quality, etc to get better FPS in that area. You need to restart your game with almost every video setting change.

----

Multiplayer review?

It's Advance Warfare 2.0 or Black Ops 3.5.

Jet-packs mostly ruin it. No one asked for this. It lacks skill.

You WILL be spending most of your time in lobbies. Mostly everyone is playing either TDM or HC TDM.

Cons;
    - You can only find SnD in the 'Moshpit' game mode. Pretty ridiculous if you tell me. IW is now a instant turn off now.
    - IW is filled with Activision’s greed. Microtransactions up the bum hole.
    - No dedicated servers, all peer to peer host connections like normal CoD.
    - It has 0 Steam integration whats so ever in-game. When I click on a player names, it should have the option to go to that users Steam profile (like how Xbox and PlayStation has one to go to a users 'gamercard/profile).'

----

Do NOT buy this game. Even if it's on sale for $10 or $19.99.
  82. Feb 24, 2017
    Singleplayer campaign was okay; the plot is overly dramatic but not very memorable, sometimes enemies get stuck because I have managed to get through the sequence too fast (you can skip section of one mission if you use your hacking tool at the right time). Multiplayer is not terrible - some maps are great, but the MP's main purpose is to sell crates which have pay to win gun variants withSingleplayer campaign was okay; the plot is overly dramatic but not very memorable, sometimes enemies get stuck because I have managed to get through the sequence too fast (you can skip section of one mission if you use your hacking tool at the right time). Multiplayer is not terrible - some maps are great, but the MP's main purpose is to sell crates which have pay to win gun variants with enhanced stats and built-in attachments. No dedicated servers, no console events (like gun bribes or 2x keys), I think InfinityWard & Acivision are about to drop the PC support, because that's an easier route for them. Truly a shame. Expand
  83. Apr 23, 2017
    Gameplay : 8
    Graphics : 8
    Story : 7
    Sound : 9
    Overall : 8
  84. Nov 5, 2017
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare kicks off with its campaign accompanied by an interestingly emotional story and some welcome changes in the overall gameplay, but the game ends up offering a villain that is just as bland and disappointing as its multiplayer section.
  85. Sep 9, 2018
  86. Apr 15, 2017
    Is this some kind of joke?
    Now I've played every and each COD game and this is the worst one yet not only as a Call of duty game but also one of the worst game I've played in my life and believe me I've played hundreds of games.
    Is this some kind of joke?

First fail is the space thing and they didn't even do it right. The second fail is the shooting.. man oh man the shooting is so bad it has no feeling at all, its like you are using a childish water gun. They did a good job with BO3 and I thought it was one of the best cod games since COD4. But this is pure fail and I have no words for it. Its like watching a bad movie and not playing a game.
  87. May 30, 2017
    The multiplayer is that love it or hate it kind of thing. Its not necessarily bad but just more of the same.
    I would definitely recommend this game for the campaign only. Its really good. Although the story feels predictable and cheesy at times you can clearly see that they put a lot of effort into making characters that you can get attached to like Ethan and making a main hero that has some personality and isn't just a silent protagonist.
    The graphics are very good considering the age of the IW engine and it runs flawlessly on the PC.
  88. Feb 19, 2017
    I don't hate IW, but I won't say it is good and engaging. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets the award for the worst graphics of 2016, together with its non-immersive shooting mechanics, and ridiculous slash senseless story (which feels loosely random). I don't know about you but the only thing good in this game is Kit Harrington's ever so little screen times, the shock grenade and theI don't hate IW, but I won't say it is good and engaging. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets the award for the worst graphics of 2016, together with its non-immersive shooting mechanics, and ridiculous slash senseless story (which feels loosely random). I don't know about you but the only thing good in this game is Kit Harrington's ever so little screen times, the shock grenade and the air/space battles, let me giggle. Advanced Warfare schools this game by an s-tonne. But whatever right, I guess you can spend some time on it, but there is an obvious difference between a mind-blowing game and a bit okay-ish one. Expand
  89. May 15, 2017
    Otro Call of Duty, otro juego igual al resto de la saga, nada especial, muy malas politicas por parte de Activision. Los graficos no mejoran demasiado, aunque estan bien, la campaña es igual a los ultimos juegos, encima muy corta. Por 70 euros de salida no merece la pena, y es otro año igual. Os lo recomiendo a bajo precio.
  90. Mar 16, 2017
    Singleplayer was sort of a mass effect wannabe.

The Jackal missions are the worst sh*t ever, flying doesn't work that way whether on earth or on space please stop with this star wars X-wing bullcrap it makes for a good MOVIE it makes for a sh*t GAME. Last time I checked, this product is not a movie, so don't do the X-wing thing don't do it no no don't! Reasons for this include: 1.
    Singleplayer was sort of a mass effect wannabe.

1. There's not a lot of play or counterplay, it whizzes by too fast to fly so when you lock on the game needs to autopilot.
    2. This means that it always feels like the AI is letting you win.
    3. Very slow gameplay to start with, as regen mechanic + already in space which is slow to start with + get chased by enemy means you have to boost out of there and escape. This makes the whole flying game way too slow.
    4. Rockets --> flares??? I guess the non-ace enemies aren't trained to hit the flare button on their spaceship??? Again feels like AI is letting you win.
    5. The whole Xwing spaceship thing is too fudgey and simple to have hold deep game on its own. Successful games with this arcade flying style usually introduce arcade-style mechanics like dashing, pickups, special abilities...etc to pile on the meaningful mechanics. Too bad powerups and whatnot would break the CoD semi-realistic setting.

Gun sections are actually okay, especially the stealth sections. Non-linear stealth sections are far the best parts as they make you feel like spec ops, and the checkpoint isn't too far behind, and there was decent amount of variation. The space corridor shooting parts are the worst, there's just not much gameplay there, why not just delete them and let the player walk right through!

On veteran the AI kills you way too fast for any movement skills to be useful. I would have liked for the AI to shoot a lot less accurately when you are moving, to actually allow for some action gameplay.

The robot sections where you fire rockets at some walking bot thing and then jump on its head to quicktime are ridiculously bad. Whoever thought that was a remotely good game design idea?
    1. Running around looking for rockets is boring as hell.
    2. Running around waiting for rocket respawn is even more boring.
    3. The robot's rockets randomly kill you randomly when you are running around according to pure RNG.
    4. As you are jumping on its head, enemy AI can kill you and its other gun can still shoot you. On veteran+ difficulty levels the AI kills you way too fast to warrant risking the head jumping.
    5. It's better to just wait for rocket respawn then kill the robot with a robot.
    6. If you die for any random reason whatsoever you have to do the entire robot fight all over again.

The space shooting sections are also ridiculously bad.
    1. Movement is severely impaired, drastically slowing down the pacing of the game.
    2. You can't find cover fast enough on Veteran difficulty from the enemy AI before they kill you with 2 shots. You have to play the cover game.
    3. Enemies can't do anything about me shooting them either, not like they can find cover fast enough. It feels dumb just shooting at dumb floating bodies just being shot at, might as well replace them with crates to shoot at. Actually no, crates would probably be more interesting to shoot at in space.
    4. Most grenades and close range things non-effective.
    5. Q to grapple to any surface is usually a bad idea, because AI will literally kill you mid-grapple in singleplayer.
    6. Q to grapple to an enemy is an even worse idea. Their friends kill you mid-animation as you are meleeing your victim. It's space so you can't run to cover fast enough. It's space so you don't have a shield to save yourself.
  91. Mar 24, 2017
    This part of the Call of Duty I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect from the updated Infinity Ward. After MW2 they released a mediocre game series. Infinite Warfare is very spectacular and beautiful (beautiful even on low graphics settings), the scenery is stunning in its beauty, you just want to stand and admire, even from the first, snowy. The gameplay on the planets themselves theThis part of the Call of Duty I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect from the updated Infinity Ward. After MW2 they released a mediocre game series. Infinite Warfare is very spectacular and beautiful (beautiful even on low graphics settings), the scenery is stunning in its beauty, you just want to stand and admire, even from the first, snowy. The gameplay on the planets themselves the standard, not tied to any abilities, as in BO3, but there are a few nice gadgets. In this part of the added battles in space, they are spectacular, your ship is managed well, although, for me, it would be better to do. The story is, it is normal. For me, the best stories in BO and BO2. In this part it is standard military history, only now in space. The final was very dramatic. Only the main protagonist is quickly killed, he even did not deploy as it should. I company went in one sitting, and will likely not have to do that, in the end I became tired of the game.
    The multiplayer is similar to BO3 almost completely. I have a server lag, characters twitch. I hope this will fix it, since I generally like, but with lags in the game.
    Zombie mode is standard. In this mode I tightly played BO, then as that did not come. Fans will definitely enjoy, but I love COD on a single company.
    Infinite Warfare is one of the best in the series, I recommend. Guys, let's have more objectivity, without stupid hate.
  92. May 4, 2017
    Best story ever since Call of Duty: Ghosts end, zombies mode fun but Multiplayer is nothing changes.
    I look forward to Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 because in future everything can be changes
  93. Jul 29, 2017
    so poor game design! made for console not pc even the version on pc is made for console! really a joke to call this a game! its **** hahahahaha and it crashs every 2 min!
  94. Sep 4, 2017
    **** game...the campaign is boring right from the beginning till the end with incessant repetitive moments...the gunplay at times is cool and thats the only good thing about the game..other than that everything about the game starting from characters to the plot is **** up...
  95. Nov 16, 2017
    10 баллов за превосходную одиночную кампанию и отличную оптимизацию ПК версии. Пожалуй это второй COD с релиза MW2, который очень сильно затянул (первым был Advanced Warfare). И пожалуй 0 баллов за сетевую игру, которая совершенно не меняется.10 баллов за превосходную одиночную кампанию и отличную оптимизацию ПК версии. Пожалуй это второй COD с релиза MW2, который очень сильно затянул (первым был Advanced Warfare). И пожалуй 0 баллов за сетевую игру, которая совершенно не меняется.
  96. Jun 2, 2018
    the most disappointing of 2016
    Bad atmosphere, bad graphics, same gameplay.
  97. Jun 17, 2018
    Recycled Warfare, Multiplayer hacked (Anti-Cheats like crap). [ALSO Youtube keep recommend you from watch this game]. #RIPCOD
  98. Jul 29, 2018
    SP is very enjoyable, graphic on ultra is still beautiful in late 2018. Setting in space is awesome and fresh.
    for PL users: localization is great!
  99. Jan 5, 2019
    This is Call of Duty for 12-year-olds, NOT the Call of Duty we all know and love! If you are a late teen or early adult, you are much better off spending your money on a game that's actually Call of Duty (such as one about World War 2, modern times, or Vietnam). This "Call of Duty game" has absolutely terrible gameplay!
  100. Jan 2, 2019
    I believe this game got an unfair view by many people, let me start off by saying it was made to appeal to a certain niche. That niche apparently was not the Call of Duty fan base. The game itself would have worked better as a standalone, not a CoD game. If you look past the expectations and standard for all Call of Duty titles, what comes out of it was a pretty unique and casually funI believe this game got an unfair view by many people, let me start off by saying it was made to appeal to a certain niche. That niche apparently was not the Call of Duty fan base. The game itself would have worked better as a standalone, not a CoD game. If you look past the expectations and standard for all Call of Duty titles, what comes out of it was a pretty unique and casually fun game. Sure, it was quite unbalanced and everyone was a tad bit too overpowered, but if those were fixed, it would have been an awesome game. Supply crates were easy to obtain without paying money, it had great maps, smooth mechanics, pretty good graphics, etc. If you view this game as it's own game, it feels great. Now that isn't to say there are problems of course. For instance, games felt that they went by way too fast, shotguns felt useless unless you used the m.2 with akimbo put on, jet packs lasted a little bit too long, a few specialists didn't work out well against others (i.e. Phantom smashes the War fighter), and a few other reasons. As for Zombies, it is awesome. The map smoothly transitions into each region, it is well balanced (besides the boss who is too powerful), guns can be easily customized, the wave's difficulty accurately represents the wave itself, and many other reasons to enjoy it. All and all, I give this game a 9/10. Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 12, 2016
    Infinity Ward devs are back, and they bring a typical Call of Duty game – not a miracle, but it certainly will satisfy all kinds of players. [Issue #269]
  2. Dec 8, 2016
    In the year that had so many good FPS games, Call of Duty failed to bring anything of importance to the medium. The tried and tested formula feels rather stale this year and we might've gotten to a point when the series should just take a break until it figures out what it wants to do.
  3. Dec 6, 2016
    Call of Duty is back with an explosive single-player campaign that will delight fans of sci-fi action. Worries about the longevity of the online population aside, this year’s version is worth buying if you don’t mind a somewhat clunky multiplayer component.