2.5

1. Oct 25, 2019
    Always online required even for the single player campaign. Absolutely laughable
  2. Oct 29, 2019
    the developers are clearly racists! I urge everyone to boycott this game and this studio.
  3. Oct 25, 2019
    Disgusting exclusivity deal with Sony. Lying about Lootboxes and Microtransactions, the game requires an Always Online, even for Singleplayer, meaning you can't enjoy the SP while being with no connection. The game may be good but Activision is as greedy as it has ever been and they are hurting their best Franchises.
  4. Oct 27, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It is sad to see how game developers are lying to community. They sed that it will be truly game about war and what we see? Bad Russian general is the main Evil in the game. Russian army and solders are the stupid dolls. I understand thad for each game we need antogonist and protagonist, but why you are showing all Russian solders like animals, and from the British/American side you are showing the guys who have to do bad things from the moral point of view. Of course I understand that it is the rusophoby, propaganda. I also understand that war is war, but you can tell more abot Borkov's motivation, more than "I love my country." Russia have the protection military doctrine, not attack. But this game shows, that Russia bad like for East and like for West. Borkov is shown not like only one general with army of mercenaries, in his face all country. And clowser to end of this lying game we can understand by myself that Borkov like Zahaev from the 1st part, he is tiran and crazy with own ambitions and goals, but what are this goals we don't know. Infifnity Ward create the visually cool game. Really, it is pleasant to play. But the story is **** Also where is optimisation? The cut scenes are lagged, the screen sometimes is flickers (first mission with Fara), always flickers when we can see the blood after the got damage. Are you seriois? And wat was that the patch? And where is mission in arport? Expand
  5. Oct 25, 2019
    Мне очень понравилась игра и точка. Это хороший перезапуск серии COD!
  6. Nov 6, 2019
    Anti-Russian propaganda, lies, racism, russophobia, blackening, defamation, slander, inciting ethnic hatred, double standards, substitution of concepts, insult, incitement, whitewashing of american war crimes.
  7. Nov 14, 2019
    Русский коммент ниже
    Русский коммент ниже
    I am Russian and I will try to be objective. If we put everything like "all russians are terrorists" aside then we see very boring and dull story. Nothing interesting ar all. If you wanted to blame russians in all bad stuff in the history you could at least make a good story, But no. If you are from europe/america I suppose you will just find this story boring and forget after 1 hour. Nevertheless I like the multiplayer. Shooting is awesome. i am more a "battlefield guy" but this time (if we compare shoting with bf5) cod wins. Maps suck, Almost every map is something from another world. Someone schould piss on the face o fa person who created Piccadilly map. But still, multiplayer is good. I did not buy cod for single player, but I cannot ignore it this time. 0/10 - for single, and 7/10 for mult.
    Кароче, мультиплеер норм (карты только говно), сингл полная халтура (если не брать во внимания русских-террористов, то сингл просто-напросто унылое говно). + если вы на плойке, придется танцевать с бубном чтобы поиграть (запреты все дела.)
  8. Nov 5, 2019
    Perfect game with **** community. In this **** active FPS 80% of player camping. This community is the worst in the world. IW do smth with these retards. 725 shotgun... ah **** this is the most imbalanced weapon in the game. 0 out of 10.
  9. Nov 5, 2019
    Ok, line by line:
    1. Old awful physic engine (where is ballistic?!)
    2. Boring multiplayer (nothing changed from CoD: 2, except graphics, but it's steel on bad level)
    3. Story (Russians are not evil, trust me, they don't eat child and most of them love other nations)
    So it's not reborn of series and even not a remastering, it's just a creating **** with MW tag.
  10. Nov 6, 2019
    Редкостные помои! Как можно так не любить целую нацию? СМИ промыли разработчикам мозги. Это печально!
  11. Nov 6, 2019
    The game causes a gag reflex. Russian threat, Russian monsters, Russian terrorists, blah blah blah. Who is interested in this in 2019? Games about fascists like Wolfenstein are seen in a completely different way. Probably because fascism is an evil recognized by the whole world. But why are we forced to see evil, terrorism and menace in the Russians? This is boring and stupid. The authorsThe game causes a gag reflex. Russian threat, Russian monsters, Russian terrorists, blah blah blah. Who is interested in this in 2019? Games about fascists like Wolfenstein are seen in a completely different way. Probably because fascism is an evil recognized by the whole world. But why are we forced to see evil, terrorism and menace in the Russians? This is boring and stupid. The authors of the idea got stuck in the 1960s. Expand
  12. Nov 6, 2019
    Just tired. Hello F***** activison , I’m from Russia and I registered here to write this commitment. My guys tired to see “angry russian” yes, why always russian???! Always fu**** russian? What we did? We are good guys and u are also , but why do u do this **** Why can’t u take other nationalities?! A? If u think that u can sell s **** from a year to a year, u are wrong. So , I wouldJust tired. Hello F***** activison , I’m from Russia and I registered here to write this commitment. My guys tired to see “angry russian” yes, why always russian???! Always fu**** russian? What we did? We are good guys and u are also , but why do u do this **** Why can’t u take other nationalities?! A? If u think that u can sell s **** from a year to a year, u are wrong. So , I would recommend u doing normal games, not like u have been doing since 2015 Expand
  13. Nov 6, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Russians not bad Russians not bad Russians not bad Russians not bad Russians not bad Russians not bad Russians not bad Russians not bad Russians not bad Expand
  14. Nov 7, 2019
    As always - Russians are bad. Primitively. Well, for weak minds, the game will do.
  15. Nov 7, 2019
    So they have made a "shooting range" in 2019, gameplay is straight from 2007. Nothing new. Campaign is a disgusting propaganda. Weapon mechanics stolen from "Escape from Tarkov".
    First and last Activision game I've ever bought.
  16. Nov 8, 2019
    This game has one thing going for it and that is graphics otherwise is is absolute garbage the multiplayer is in an awfull state and whoever though this game was finished or just good to og for a release has been sniffing to much crack out of their own ass
  17. Nov 7, 2019
    RIP J-12 - True Russian hero.

He died in a battle with 2 terrorist children. He died like a hero without fear in his eyes ( the eye was not visible). You will always be alive in our hearts j-12.
  18. Nov 9, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really wanted to like this game, I thought it would be like the good ol' days of CODMW and MW2. But the truth is that it isn't.

The singleplayer campaign in painfully average, downright frustrating at times because of how stupid and useless your friendly AI is. You're basically expected to do the job of an entire squad, which can be a pain in the ass when you play in hardened and up.
    Not to mention the plot isn't nearly as good as people made it to be, it's yet another depiction of "America good, Russia bad". Russians in this game are just **** for the sake of being ****, there's no gray area. Same for arabic people, they're terrorist, nothing more.

As far as the multiplayer goes, it's a camping **** Mounted weapons are so accurate, I feel like I get punished for running around the map instead of anchoring down on a wall. Map design? Well it's Call Of Duty so it's mostly unbalanced garbage.
    Ground war could be fun if the maps weren't so bad (yes, again...).
    The only good thing I can say about this game is that the end of the singleplayer campaign made me want to play the original MWs again and the multiplayer reminded me what a much better game Titanfall 2 is. I'll go as far as to say that Titanfall 2 is a better Call of Duty than what COD has become...
  19. Nov 9, 2019
    The game is full of McCarthy stamps. Developers should be ashamed of their low culture. Goebbels doesn't belong in the 21st century!
  20. veu
    Nov 9, 2019
    maquina de propaganda imperialista estadounidense. evitar a toda costa. juego mediocre plagado de propaganda. culpo los crímenes de guerra de estados unidos a rusia.
  21. Nov 10, 2019
    This Game is pure garbage. I dont know how even a single person rate this game positiv.
    Game is full of fckn bugs who make it unplayble.
    - Cameraviewbug, Enemey sees 60% body around a corner, u cant see him. Nice, or nah? - Hitboxbug, try to shoot someone in the elbow. As u will notice, theres no hitmarker and no damage at all. - Awfull Soundsettings, shoot right behind u has the
    Game is full of fckn bugs who make it unplayble.

- Awfull Soundsettings, shoot right behind u has the same volume as a shoot 500miles aways. U cant here fckn steps, bc your own are double as loud as the enemys. Every Vehicle is so fckn loud your Ears will start bleeding in seconds. Even a fckn drone is so fckn loud u cant here **** when a single one is in the air.
    - bad netcode
    - Skilbasematchmaking who makes u play with tryhards with highping all the time
    - Delay in almost every action (For example, if u wanna use your Fieldupgrades and you press the buttons without waiting 3 seconds, u dont use your fieldupgrade u use your tactical item like a blind grenade, and blind yourself. Fckn nice.)
    - 90% of the Maps are awfull, designed for noobs who can hide in every corner.

Seems like the Developers never played the Game for a second or are the dmbst casuals on the planet.
  22. Nov 10, 2019
    Multiplayer is hot garbage, constant crashing, no fix in sight as of yet. I have seen more crashes in the full release than in the BETA!
  23. Nov 10, 2019
    Я оскорблен тем, что мою армию поставили в один ряд с террористами! Впредь буду бойкотировать все игры студии и издателя! двуличные пропагандистские отбросы!
  24. Nov 10, 2019
    This game **** sucks just the same **** like it is every year bought the games becasuse others wanted to play with and knew it was going to not be that good but the game **** terrible just some half baked ww3 clone of every other game in the industry except it **** sucks. Do not buy this game I knew I should not have bought but did because of others they have no refund policy they won'tThis game **** sucks just the same **** like it is every year bought the games becasuse others wanted to play with and knew it was going to not be that good but the game **** terrible just some half baked ww3 clone of every other game in the industry except it **** sucks. Do not buy this game I knew I should not have bought but did because of others they have no refund policy they won't fix anything **** this company **** this Franchise this company needs to take a Bullet to the **** Head. it the worst company out there. Cod fanboy will defend because they never played any other fps in there life the campaign is just the same you don't do something they want you to bullet to the head. And same old Russains bad bull**** what is the the **** 1990s and the Russian vechiles have red stars on them wow they really do think this the 90s. This pretty much the equilvant of Hunter Killer the movie bad Russians think it is 90s red star soviet equipment unstable. country. I never listen to the hype everyyear and make fun of the game and surprise they always suck year after year, I can not stress how much to not buy this game it is not **** ok despite what people say it **** dog **** I knew it was going to be but im even surprise the amount of pill of **** this game is. **** Call of Duty **** Blizzard and there stupid launcher and **** Activision no man there the good one they Blaha Blaha suck **** up **** want ever other companies these ****s own. I Like Boots on the ground that's **** Stupid **** I ever heard they said the same thing for Call of Duty WW2 back to boots on the ground I like boots on the ground shut the **** up. Expand
  25. Nov 10, 2019
    Russophobian plot! And a huge bunch of cheaters the whole essence of modern
    CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE !!!! As usual, the failure from Activision !!!!!
  26. Nov 11, 2019
    Сплошная русофобия, особенно "впечатлило" завуалированное приписывание американских военных преступлений России, а сама игра так себе, ничего особенного (смотрел прохождение). После этой части CoD для меня не существует.Сплошная русофобия, особенно "впечатлило" завуалированное приписывание американских военных преступлений России, а сама игра так себе, ничего особенного (смотрел прохождение). После этой части CoD для меня не существует.
  27. Nov 12, 2019
    Another stupid and fake game paid by the CIA =) the Game leads to self-deception of the players of the world ( in relation to Russia and the Russian Army) and the substitution of historical facts in the heads of players. Players as artists-should be out of politics. Say to Russophobia...
  28. Nov 12, 2019
    The most awfully balanced multiplayer fps game I've ever played.
    Constant freezing, low visibility complex maps that make campers win, awful killstreak etc..
    Regret buying this crappy game.
  29. Nov 13, 2019
    The game campaign is "ok". The multiplayer is terrible, the weapons are unbalanced, the maps are poorly made (horrible), the game is already 1 month old and there's hack on it. Too bad they destroyed the franchise. And they don't care about the players opinion. Game full of campers!
  30. Nov 14, 2019
    Crashes every 10 minutes. The only way to play this game is running with 725 and m4. If you want to have k/d more than 1 then your only way is to camp in every corner that you can see. The worstest maps i've ever seen, they are so bad that i dont even know the words that could describe it. Do you like to play with sniper rifles ? Forget it, unless you want to camp on every roof or window,Crashes every 10 minutes. The only way to play this game is running with 725 and m4. If you want to have k/d more than 1 then your only way is to camp in every corner that you can see. The worstest maps i've ever seen, they are so bad that i dont even know the words that could describe it. Do you like to play with sniper rifles ? Forget it, unless you want to camp on every roof or window, devs just deleted them from the game (figuratively). And there's more about campaign. Russians, russians never changes, aren't they ? Expand
  31. Nov 14, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Вы убили русского героя Ж-12, вы уничтожили луч надежды который мог бы спасти мир от Урзыкистанских террористов :(((((((((((( Expand
  32. Nov 17, 2019
    Вы там не охуели часом? Сами выставляют всех русских выблядками, и при этом утверждают что нацисты - мы.
  33. Nov 17, 2019
    This is the stupidest propaganda I’ve ever seen. Make America great again? - pure rage.
  34. Nov 18, 2019
    Multiplayer is awful.
    TTK is broken.
    TTD is broken.
    Minimap is broken.
    Maps are broken.
    Visuals is broken.
    Weapon balance is broken.
    725, M4 with HBar, weapon mount mechanics and all that stuff makes game unplayable for run'n'gun playstyle.
  35. Nov 18, 2019
    the game offends Russians, shows America’s hostile attitude towards Russia.deception of users, deception about what is happening in reality, in fact, the Americans bombed that road in Syria, not the Russians.
  36. Nov 24, 2019
    This game has been an absoloute mess since launch. Full of bugs and problems which have taken away the enjoyment for me,

First of all Campaign has been a **** show for me with cut scene frame drops which make it unwatchable so I don't know what the **** is going on! I leave it and they finally bring a patch out a month later when my hype is gone but I still play to find it's an SJW's wet dream. You've got anti Russian propaganda, three women army commanders when pretty much none exist so it ain't believable to me, trying to fit in all racial backgrounds when it just does't need to be there, the story line is poor. What I will say though is that the level design is great and comes as a real surprise to a COD game and this is one of it's best points, your not fighting an entire army every mission now and they're really well thought out and you have unexpected moments which make you feel your in the game and I prop IW for this.

The multiplayer.. whoever designed these maps should be fired and never work for a studio again my left toe could come up with something better. Your getting shot from 725 different angles (pun intended) and it's designed to be the most campiest mess there is, I feel IW is at fault as well though because in interviews they're basically saying they want it noob friendly and I quote 'safe spaces' for new palyers... ****ing really? get a grip for **** sake how soft is that, if you're starting a new game of course you ain't going to be great but it's all about the experience to making yourself better and then that gives the player satisfaction. So doing that a better player now suffers. There's good things like weapon detail and customisation plus weapon challenges (when they work and not buggy) which is nice, I prefer to play ground war even though it's a complete rip off of battlefield conquest even the tanks etc are ripped off when they just don't work in a COD game, you have it as a kill streak so why add base tanks to spawn its because they had to copy everything to attract battlefield fans (battlefield isn't doing well at the moment) just like black ops 4 did last year copying the BR's to get their fans

I would wait before buying until sales or not at all not until we see what they do with their content, at least they don't have loot boxes (yet) and they have free maps to release which earns them points although considering it's the same people who made the base one's so I'm hoping for some MW2/3 remastered maps down the line.
  37. Jan 12, 2020
    multiplayer is bad, ive played all of the cods and this has to be the worst one so far. Spawning is terrible, netcode is rubbish, there is no gun balance. Also is a massive camp fest nothing tactical or fun about multiplayer. No one plays the objectives just get the latest op sniper gun of the week and just sit in one spot. Story is average.
  38. Jan 12, 2020
    I liked the campaign, much better than any recent COD game. But when it comes to the multiplayer, where you will spend 99% of your time, its a different story. Maps seem to be designed for quantity over quality and they are not changed at all from mode to mode, so most maps are just barely OK for most modes, but are good with none of them. The amount of spam is also absolutely insane.I liked the campaign, much better than any recent COD game. But when it comes to the multiplayer, where you will spend 99% of your time, its a different story. Maps seem to be designed for quantity over quality and they are not changed at all from mode to mode, so most maps are just barely OK for most modes, but are good with none of them. The amount of spam is also absolutely insane. Rocket launchers are everywhere, and are used by everyone because they allow even the worst player to score a couple kills minimum per life. Gas Grenades are also spammed constantly and cause you to have extremely blurred vision, scream shake, no ADS, and cause coughing, making you the easiest target on the battlefield. One of my biggest problems with multiplayer is the battle pass system. Fortnite started this system where you pay $10 to start and earn the rewards you payed for as you level up, and that was OK because Fortnite was the only one that did it and it was free to play. Now though, the system is being put into more and more games, and put into games that you have to pay full price for. I have about 80 hours in the game playing various online modes and I'm not even half way through the season one battle pass. The worst part of this system is you have to finish the battle pass to be given back the coins you put into it in the beginning. So you have to pay the $10, and then play the 160+ hours to get the $10 of virtual currency back so you don't have to waste $10 on the next battle pass. I usually have 2-3 multiplayer games at any given time that I spread my time between, but as this system is put into more and more games, I just can't spend that little time in each one. It's an incredibly annoying system, and I hate it. This game has so many other major and minor problems that I just can't explain here, but I would not recommend this game. Expand
  39. Dec 10, 2019
    At first this game was a new hope for the franchise, and it arrives with a lot of bugs, awful maps and the most campy game of CoD. (Safe spaces for all type of players). Today it marks a new mistake on this infinite list of poo: They are trying to sell you a virtual watch so you can see the number of deads you have in a match. Really Activision? You are hiding behind a paywall a simpleAt first this game was a new hope for the franchise, and it arrives with a lot of bugs, awful maps and the most campy game of CoD. (Safe spaces for all type of players). Today it marks a new mistake on this infinite list of poo: They are trying to sell you a virtual watch so you can see the number of deads you have in a match. Really Activision? You are hiding behind a paywall a simple feature that it was free on every other game. Today it's the day I finally give up on this game. I'm so sad and angry. Expand
  40. Apr 24, 2020
    has premium, not f2p, same **** as older MW, crap ton of cheaters
    nuff said
  41. Nov 16, 2019
    Сетевая составляющая мне понравилась. Кампания чересчур черно-белая. А всего то пару-тройку веков назад ваши предки начали под корень вырезать индейцев и пользоваться рабским трудом африканцев (насильственно и беспощадно) , помните об этом, американские сценаристы.Сетевая составляющая мне понравилась. Кампания чересчур черно-белая. А всего то пару-тройку веков назад ваши предки начали под корень вырезать индейцев и пользоваться рабским трудом африканцев (насильственно и беспощадно) , помните об этом, американские сценаристы.
  42. Jul 24, 2020
    Russians bad. Arabs ok. Americans great. British allies. No deep messages, only emotional manipulation and shock-content and zero characted development. Worst 20$ I spent on COD in my life.
    Haven't played the multiplayer but I imagine it's not much better, my mark is only for the singleplayer.
    Graphics are somewhat pleasant even on my old mobile gtx1060. Shooting is fun and you take a lot less shots than in previous installments before having to restart checkpoint. CGI cutscenes are disappointing. Also, had to google and manually fix CGI stutter all this time after release. Cpt Price is such a cutie here (nohomo).
  43. Nov 19, 2019
    graphics/sound/gameplay are all nice.

graphics/sound/gameplay are all nice.

unfortunately, i have a couple major pet peeves that irritate the heck out of me: 1. unable to skip cinematic scenes. we might have already seen it on a playthrough; we might get the basic gist; in my case specifically, sometimes i do have long work days and it doesn't leave me with much time in the evening, and it's irritating as i stare at the clock as a scene unfolds and i get it already, i just want to play.. 2. it's almost 2020 and i feel like they made a movie with short segments for you to play out.. instead of letting us dictate anything.. i don't need my choices to matter like the Witcher 3, i'll look forward to Cyberpunk for that, but just less linear level design would be nice. seriously, it's a movie with some gameplay.. just when you get comfortable and enjoy a certain weapon, the segment ends, and there goes that.. it's like a movie with lots of short demos; no, i don't want to play/control some little girl, who's dad can't pick her up in battle, and instead i'll slowly follow him through the level.. that's simply not fun (for me).

it was either the original Modern Warfare, or perhaps, the first Black Ops that i think i really enjoyed last. i wish they transitioned and copied some of the blueprint that Battlefield had, more open/destructive environment etc.

downloaded 120 gb's for this and 12 hours later i'm uninstalling. disappointed.
  44. Jan 5, 2020
    I bought the game to play COOP with a friend. We tried to defeat the swarm for 2 hours after purchase but realised its badly written. I immediately asked for refund but they refused... avoid it...
  45. Jan 22, 2020
    This is simply the worst Call of duty game I have ever played and I have played the franchise since Call of duty 2. Bad maps, bad angles, campers everywhere, guns overpowered. Its not fun like BO4. The only company that can do a great Call of duty game is Treyarch with its Black ops series. Infinity ward and Sledgehammer games (WW II) are impotent companies that bring us one of the worstThis is simply the worst Call of duty game I have ever played and I have played the franchise since Call of duty 2. Bad maps, bad angles, campers everywhere, guns overpowered. Its not fun like BO4. The only company that can do a great Call of duty game is Treyarch with its Black ops series. Infinity ward and Sledgehammer games (WW II) are impotent companies that bring us one of the worst FPS games ever developped. Shame on you IW. And I do not care about the single player campaign. Expand
  46. Nov 16, 2019
    2 for effort.
    2 for effort.
    Still the same garbage they have been making for past 10 years to appeal the masses of 12 year old retarded xbox players by creating fast time to kill shooter with random spawn maps where you can get shot from 1 000 000 angles at any point. Frankly this does not deserve to be called "Modern Warfare". Original CoD4 Modern Warfare had well thought out maps with cover, choke points, clever lines of sight, and it actually had gunfights. In this one - no matter what kind of weapon or aim you have, if the enemy sees you first, you are dead in 1 frame.
    Gunfight is cool mode, but the TTK still takes away any enjoyment of using the guns - gunfights are over within a few shots.
    Oh, and kill streaks too, a plague introduced by MW2, just as OP as ever.
    Waste of money, CoD4 and BO1 will never be beaten.
  47. Nov 18, 2019
    i don't care one bit about the politics and didn't bother with the single player due to constant frame stuttering so all the cutscences are basically unwatchable. In multiplayer the game is a camping simulator. Shadows are terribly designed and also your footsteps are so goddamn loud that if you move at all everyone will easily pick you off, so everyone just hides inside buildings andi don't care one bit about the politics and didn't bother with the single player due to constant frame stuttering so all the cutscences are basically unwatchable. In multiplayer the game is a camping simulator. Shadows are terribly designed and also your footsteps are so goddamn loud that if you move at all everyone will easily pick you off, so everyone just hides inside buildings and camps. If you want to play ANY other playstyle than camping, you will hate this game, don't bother. I would definitely wait a while before getting this when, hopefully, all the bs is fixed. At the moment it's not worth the money Expand
  48. Jan 5, 2020
    Gameplay review
    Gameplay review
    As a person who came to this game as a replacement for BF1 and BF4, I found it very disappointing to say the least, the map design is pitiful at best, getting killed from every direction 10 steps from spawn and it just got really repetitive really quickly, the gunplay was ok when i was able to actually return fire at someone who wasn't shooting me in the back. Overall if like me you want this game as a new shooter to replace BF1 or BF4 ssince BF5 is complete trash dont bother
  49. Dec 16, 2019
    What could of been rebirth of the genre and the best CoD up to date ended up in a steaming pile of politically correct, establishment friendly, micro transaction... noob friendly mess of a game.
    Red flag avoid avoid.

ps.: modern Russian army is not worst than isis as the game wants you to believe.

ps 2.: they want you to buy K/D ratio display.

ps 3.: screw Activision Blizzard.
  50. Aug 2, 2020
    Покупаешь игру за 2000 рублей. Играешь 10 часов и все - жди следующую часть.
    Игра весит 200 гигов. Это неадекватный пиздец.
    И при этом они выкатывают обновление на еще +15 гигов. Если у вас и так еле хватало места на диске - прощайтесь с игрой. Разработчик на хую вертел вас и ваше мнение. Вы уже заплатили. А будете играть или нет - им похер.
    Покупаешь игру за 2000 рублей. Играешь 10 часов и все - жди следующую часть.
    Игра весит 200 гигов. Это неадекватный пиздец.
    И при этом они выкатывают обновление на еще +15 гигов.
  51. Nov 20, 2019
    Disgusting political propaganda. I liked the COD series, but after this, I no longer want to support such vile propaganda. Screenwriters have no soul...
  52. Jan 5, 2020
    Idiotic campaign with a poor plot. Missions are boring and in launch day had lags in scenes. I even was on invisible airplane in my last mission.

Multiplayer is retarded AF. In launch day shotguns were too OP and was abused by everyone. Spawnpoints are scuffed. Game can spawn someone near you or behind you. And community is retarded too cuz there are too much campers who camp in COD GAME. Omly one good thing is how guns shoots and feels
  53. Nov 19, 2019
    NICE WAY TO INSULT THE RUSSIANS **** IDIOTS!!! they are always treated like they are in the bad side of history every time, just because they are no allied with th same countries than EEUU?!!! **** them they complain about russia giving armament to rebels or to 3rd world countries, and what about EEUU? they give weapons to the ****ign Narcos, to the **** countries in africa, middle eastNICE WAY TO INSULT THE RUSSIANS **** IDIOTS!!! they are always treated like they are in the bad side of history every time, just because they are no allied with th same countries than EEUU?!!! **** them they complain about russia giving armament to rebels or to 3rd world countries, and what about EEUU? they give weapons to the ****ign Narcos, to the **** countries in africa, middle east and they are envolve in every single war just for interest, THIS GAME RESUMES TO PERFECTION WHERE Y'ALL ARE Expand
  54. Apr 10, 2020
    Too mutch camp and killstreakspam. Sometimes you get killed every second over and over by killstreaks or claymores. People tend to camp 100% of the time in this game. The community is sometimes really toxic.
  55. Nov 11, 2019
    0 iq у разработчиков, ловите нолик, ублюдки
    0 iq activision, get this zero, morons
  56. Nov 18, 2019
    When was propaganda called a game? What is the value of this "creation" ????
  57. Apr 8, 2020
    apart from graphics quality, this game is the perfect representation of 2019 USA twitter.
  58. May 12, 2020
    Unoptimized and bugged piece of code. There is no pc build to guarantee appropriate game experience.
  59. Nov 5, 2019
    the game is full of pure and outright lies on the part of Russia and its soldiers.
    It is a pity that such a good graphics animation and shooting mechanics was in this indecency.
  60. Nov 29, 2019
    Propaganda. Stupid propaganda. It is sad to see the gaming industry go into tolerance (hello, Battlefield) and cultivating hatred of the nations. By the way - they just blocked my ACC. Seriously.
  61. Nov 7, 2019
    Я буду немногословен. Своей игрой вы оскорбили мою страну. Фактически она является пропагандонским высером, похлеще высеров наших пропагандонов, и вряд-ли про сюжет можно сказать еще что-то кроме того, что даже если абстрагироваться от русофобии, сам по себе он нелогичен, а местами и вовсе упорот.
    По поводу мультиплеера и геймплея - он неплохой, особенно понравился ТТК и импакт оружия, но к сожалению карты не поощряют активный геймплей. Все сидят по углам.
  62. Nov 7, 2019
    Laggy, constant crashes, cutscenes out of sync. I spent days trying to fix it but to no avail. Asked blizzard for a refund and was denied even with an appeal. Steer clear.
  63. Nov 7, 2019
    Game is hotmess on pc. Game doesnt load shaders and has other broblems, which makes it unplayable. The fact that developer hasnt fixed these broblems over a week after release should tell something. Its hot piece of garbage, and as pc player cant recomend it.
  64. Nov 7, 2019
    Es el mismo juego de siempre, el mismo call of duty de todos los años nada nuevo los mismos enemigos, los mismos terroristas el motor nuevo es muy parecido al anterior y no hay mejoras un juego que merece su baja puntuación ya que llevan años igual.
  65. Nov 7, 2019
    The game is technologically awesome, first time for the last 10 years. But the content is absolutely Russophobic and an example of propaganda. It contains not just absolutely wrong stories about Russians and trying to position them as war criminals, but showing American operations as they were done by Russian. Authors definitely should be published for this in all possible ways, includingThe game is technologically awesome, first time for the last 10 years. But the content is absolutely Russophobic and an example of propaganda. It contains not just absolutely wrong stories about Russians and trying to position them as war criminals, but showing American operations as they were done by Russian. Authors definitely should be published for this in all possible ways, including financially. Expand
  66. Nov 8, 2019
    This game runs like ****. Constant crashes and errors make this game unplayable. My first and last preorder of this franchise
  67. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. **** Russophobes........................................................... **** Expand
  68. Nov 8, 2019
    This is the WORST Peace of crap i've ever played.

game is broken. Activision is pathetic.

FIX it before launch it.
  69. Nov 8, 2019
    Not a single redeeming aspect of this game. Bugs, latency issues and hacking. Upon requesting a refund to Blizzard after BARELY playing for less than 1 hour Blizzard told me they couldn't refund it. So then I had to call my credit card company for a refund. DO NOT TRUST this China-loving scumbag company.
  70. Nov 9, 2019
    One of the worst balanced, least fun CoD I've ever played. Skill based match making (sbmm) completely takes the casual fun out of the game and matches you with really sweaty players who abuse mechanics. The maps are the worst I have seen in the series, the optimization is awful and crashes very often. The netcode and mechanics are also so poorly executed. The enemy will see you for a fullOne of the worst balanced, least fun CoD I've ever played. Skill based match making (sbmm) completely takes the casual fun out of the game and matches you with really sweaty players who abuse mechanics. The maps are the worst I have seen in the series, the optimization is awful and crashes very often. The netcode and mechanics are also so poorly executed. The enemy will see you for a full second more than you. Reworking the minimap was a mistake and the compass offers nothing. All the cool features that were promised for Spec ops are absent, and we're left with a terrible excuse for a co-op mode. Expand
  71. Nov 29, 2019
    Multiplayer is absolute **** The maps are way too chaotic you can get shot from literally anywhere, oh and spawns are **** too. Spawn - die - spawn - die. You get spawnkilled non-stop.
  72. Nov 10, 2019
    unplayable **** which crashes without errors from beta. The developers are not doing anything to fix this.
  73. Nov 11, 2019
    Не люблю игры, слишком скатившиеся в политику, да и тем более навязывание истории, которой не было в неправильном ключе может быть опасно для подрастающего поколения.
  74. Nov 11, 2019
    The game was ok, but after the last patch on 11/9, i am starting to get ping over 120-150ms. I think they close Singapore server or not have enough server there. keep connecting me to Japan server.
    For an FPS game playing over 120 of latency is just a bad idea.
    For an FPS game playing over 120 of latency is just a bad idea.
    Tried to reach out to blizzard and activiation, but can't get any direct answer or support. all they do is ask check on their website for trouble shoot and check with my internet supplier. I check with a lot of players in Thailand, they all have this issue. so avoid this if you are playing at SEA region
  75. Nov 11, 2019
    Anti russian history is completely disgusting, will never more buy games from Activision.
  76. Nov 11, 2019
    Самая антироссийская игра в мире, всех кто участвовал в разработке этой игры надо судить. За оправдания терроризма и Разжигания межнациональной розни на мировом уровне
  77. Nov 12, 2019
    Si vous êtes super raciste contre les russes ce jeux est faite pour vous, na zdaroviye
  78. Nov 12, 2019
    I bought MW only for multiplayer, but this impossible to play. Stupid maps, stupid spots, impossible to choose map what I want to play (I find for playing only one map). Shooting is apogee marasmus.
  79. Nov 12, 2019
    1. Make illegal war on Iraq and destroy the whole country.
    2. Let terrorist groups emerge from the resulting chaos.
    3. Support terrorist groups in other countries which are not US friendly (Libya, Syria). 4. Blame the Russians. Well, they have nothing to do with this mess in the first place and they are actually fighting those terrorists, but who gives a damn. 5. Kill the evil Russians
    1. Make illegal war on Iraq and destroy the whole country.
    2. Let terrorist groups emerge from the resulting chaos.
    5. Kill the evil Russians in Call of Duty. Hurrah, the Free World is safe.

I’m not Russian nor have I any special link to that country. I’m just fed up with the idiotic US propaganda machine.
  80. Nov 12, 2019
    Anti-Russian propaganda! Goebbels applauds from the grave!
    Десятки, в основном только от хохлов, которых не спутать с нормальными украинцами.
  81. Nov 12, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. You know what's great about the old Modern Warfare series? It's the self mocking attitude lied into it. That's one sign of self confidence. By spread hatred and prejudice the writer of this so-called modern warfare has already earned himself a trophy for political animal, set aside the abuse of old character. Captain Price looks like s**t in this game, I would never forgive Activision for this. Expand
  82. Nov 17, 2019
    Hello. I am Russian and today I have not raped women and did not kill children. Also my bottle of vodka is not open yet.
    Seriously?! I have not seen a more vile game and a way of transmitting Goebels propaganda in games. On, our country is compared with the fact that it is worse than fascism, and this despite the fact that they promised to make the game serious and with gray morality.

What moral bastards do you need to be able to insult the whole nation with so much intolerance? !! Ask Activision!
  83. Nov 13, 2019
    Don't buy this game on PC, the cutscenes get stuttered (lag), and now I am stuck at hometown quests. No object / environment rendered. Clueless... Its been weeks since the game launched and still there is no solution. Can't continue my campaign game.
  84. Nov 13, 2019
    I was really looking forward to MW Multiplayer, but unfortunately the game is not even mediocre in it's core. Even after few patches, the flaws in the design are leaving a sour taste in my mouth after every single match.

The Maps are a Campfest, literally inviting you to get to the "Safe Place" as infinity ward calls it, The Minimap that isn't even a normal minimap now makes it easier to stay where you are ( of course in the dark, ,where nobody can't see S**t ). The high Time to kill ( about 200 milliseconds or so) helps so noone can really react to something, and thousands and thousands lines of sight.
    Don't tell me to adapt ! I want normal Call of Duty back ! That's far from tactical..
    If I wanted tactical, i would play Domination BO4 with some Clans instead.
    But in this? You just can't move fluidly, you have to peek ADS everytime, and wait here and there...
    The Fact that they removed the death Stat from all scoreboards tells the whole story itself. Nearly all players have had negative stats from the start where you could see it. Very often in a Match majority of the Losing teammates leave. If this is the future, then this was the last COD I bought.

The Single player wasn't really surprising tho, The Americans are always best, the Russians bad guys.
    If in wasn't that way, no American Weapon or Camo or Tank would make it in the Game. The rights are with the United States Army. It Explains a lot when you say that the M4 ist the best weapon in the Game...heheh
  85. Nov 13, 2019
    Step 1: Die to someone aiming down sight at a corner or doorway
    Step 2: Repeat Step 1 somewhere in the range of 200-1000 times
    Step 3: Hold aim down sight at a corner or doorway because you realize its the only viable way to get kills since the ttk is so low and the ads time is so high Step 4: Realize the multiplayer is one of the worst theyve made since ghosts, even the **** of bo4 is
    Step 1: Die to someone aiming down sight at a corner or doorway
    Step 2: Repeat Step 1 somewhere in the range of 200-1000 times
    Step 4: Realize the multiplayer is one of the worst theyve made since ghosts, even the **** of bo4 is more enjoyable
    Step 5: Uninstall and never play again

Dont waste your $60 like I did.
  86. Dec 13, 2019
    IW is probably trying to be EA. Doesn't listen to the community. The spawns are bad. The SBMM is bad. The guns are unbalanced. The notecode is bad. The cheaters are bad. The maps' design is bad. The game isn't fun. I don't enjoy playing. I'm quitting.
  87. Nov 14, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This post is In loving memory of J-12! Rest in peace, comrade. This trrrorist dwarfs would burn in hell. Expand
  88. Nov 16, 2019
    I didn’t like the game! There are a lot of cheaters in multiplayer! The developers are very strange guys. Do you make a game on the Internet. So put the anti-cheater !!!! This is the last game I bought from them! They won’t see my money again.
  89. Nov 17, 2019
    Amazing graphics, amazing gameplay mechanics and campaign story. That's it for the positives...
    The multiplayer experience is bad.
    1. Bad weapon balancing, Making 2 guns overpowered from the beginning doesn't seem a good move. And two nerfs after they're still being used by approximately 80% of the players. 2. Maps are the worst ever seen in CoD: not your typical map design, multiple
    The multiplayer experience is bad.
    2. Maps are the worst ever seen in CoD: not your typical map design, multiple camping sites in various lines of sight which makes it impossible to walk around rapidly, Also, less that 10 maps to 6v6? That's the core of CoD...
    3. SBMM leaves you in lobbies with bad internet connection 100% of the time: dying to see that the killcam doesn't correspond to what happened in my screen at all. Add to that the fact that you die so quickly that there's times you don't even get the chance to see your opponent.
    4. Minimap doesn't even show the red dots when enemies fire. I know that there's a compass at the top but that's not the same, you simple cannot be with an eye in the center of the screen, another looking to the minimap and still a third eye looking to the top... This also makes players camp more since they generally don't know where's the enemy firing from, so they prefer the camping style.

They said that they would accommodate all the player styles, but don't be fooled by that statement, either you camp or die from campers.
    I'm sure that there's more things that need to change but this review resumes well what's bad.
  90. Nov 18, 2019
    Hi, developers!
    I put 1 point for the graphics and gameplay. Multiplayer is also good. But I take away the remaining 9 points for bringing politics into the game. Your rash decision led to a real holy war and offended a huge number of Russian-speaking players. There are things that must remain intact.
    1/10 Get it, sign it.
  91. Nov 18, 2019
    Hey guys, if you actually switch the Russian soldiers into Americans. Plot actually seems pretty right.
  92. Nov 19, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Trash ass propaganda game....... Lazy writing, don't buy it, better play Mario cart. Expand
  93. Nov 19, 2019
    This is disgusting, why turn the story around and brazenly lie in the story company?
  94. Nov 20, 2019
    Это ебаны1 3,14. здецвлулулуьулшвшвлутуовшвшвлутвьвлсшшслвтвтвлвла

Ададвдвшад
    Аьалвлулк
    Лулашвл
  95. Nov 20, 2019
    Почти, сука, месяц прошел с релиза, а разрабы до сих пор не могут пофиксить вылеты. Для того чтобы нормально поиграть нужно каждый раз переустанавливать шейдеры (и то не всегда помогает). Это насколько охуеть нужно, чтобы в 2019 году выпустить настолько сырой продукт, что через месяц после релиза, оно работает только хуже.Почти, сука, месяц прошел с релиза, а разрабы до сих пор не могут пофиксить вылеты. Для того чтобы нормально поиграть нужно каждый раз переустанавливать шейдеры (и то не всегда помогает). Это насколько охуеть нужно, чтобы в 2019 году выпустить настолько сырой продукт, что через месяц после релиза, оно работает только хуже.
  96. Nov 20, 2019
    In loving memory of J-12

this guy was the one who just loves life.
    He loves holidays and loud laughter, dust of roads and wind whistles.
    He was everywhere and always fell in love with himself the whole world. And he drove his bike, not lumusine, there are no such friends anymore.
    sukablyat'
  97. Nov 21, 2019
    The game is full of lags and technical flaws. Activision support is not responding to requests.
  98. Nov 22, 2019
    Camp in Duty Modern Shotgun is the best expirience if u need a Camp Simulator in both teams. You can play what ever you want but a camper is faster then you. deal with it if u buy this game. If you want to play a normal FPS buy another one. also salty community and a lot of voice chat spam if u dosent take it off.
  99. Nov 23, 2019
    Press А for heroes of Russia-humble General Barkov, who even on foreign soil rich with oil thought only about the Motherland, and his most loyal comrade J-12 who died because the enemies exploited his love for children and high morale standards.
    И пока живы мы,
    и стоят города, Мы забыть не должны, будем помнить всегда... Ф за Баркова и Ж-12!
    И пока живы мы,
    и стоят города,
    Мы забыть не должны,
    будем помнить всегда...
    Ф за Баркова и Ж-12!
  100. Nov 25, 2019
    DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP, GAME IS SO **** I WANT MY MONEY BACK. netcode is so bad, constant updates where i have to sit in front of pc 10 mins every time AFTER update, just for some shaders to install over and over, after each update, match making is horrible, gameplay is good if you have 2k euros PC. I repeat, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, save yourself nerves, along with 60 euros that thisDO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP, GAME IS SO **** I WANT MY MONEY BACK. netcode is so bad, constant updates where i have to sit in front of pc 10 mins every time AFTER update, just for some shaders to install over and over, after each update, match making is horrible, gameplay is good if you have 2k euros PC. I repeat, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, save yourself nerves, along with 60 euros that this piece of crap takes from you Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 27 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Dec 6, 2019
    It’s hard to tell why there was so much ado about single-player campaign: controversial topics aside, it’s completely mediocre. On the other hand, the multiplayer mode is one of the best in latest instalments of Call of Duty series. [Issue#241, p.49]
  2. CD-Action
    Nov 25, 2019
    It’s undeniably well-made albeit controversial part of the series. One that tries to break the mold and open itself to another kind of player. It’s worth of praise, even if just for that. I recommend it especially to Battlefield players – you may be pleasantly surprised. [13/2019, p.50]
  3. Nov 11, 2019
    Modern Warfare is not a stellar game, but decent first-person shooters about modern conflicts are so few and far between that it’s surprisingly satisfying.