• Publisher: PlayWay
  • Release Date: Apr 23, 2015
8.3

1. Jun 16, 2015
    At the start I loved the game. I didn't know much about cars so I was learning a lot. I like how it looks and how you interact with assembling and disassembling. I would like it more if it had real makes of cars like a Toyota car or something and also it got way too boring further into the game. Got a couple of hours of game play with it but after that it was way too boring to even thinkAt the start I loved the game. I didn't know much about cars so I was learning a lot. I like how it looks and how you interact with assembling and disassembling. I would like it more if it had real makes of cars like a Toyota car or something and also it got way too boring further into the game. Got a couple of hours of game play with it but after that it was way too boring to even think of going back to it. Still a great game though and admire it a lot. Expand
  2. Oct 21, 2021
    Honestly little upgraded version of 2014 version, still good, has some new mechanics but still nearly same with 2014. I like this game so much but i have same thoughts with 2014 for this.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 20, 2016
    It’s really Car Mechanic Simulator Lite because I don’t think I could actually reassemble an engine from scratch, but I can certainly do so with the help of a nifty alternate-reality interface showing me where each part goes.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 21, 2015
    An obscure simulation from the first look that can entertain with its mechanics but doesn't motivate to stay around and play more.
  3. CD-Action