7.3

1. BillM
    May 21, 2009
    Very fun and charming game. I have no idea why it isn't rated higher. It's a 20 dollar game, and dollar per dollar it one of the better adventure games I played in a long time. Lots of jokes relating to the classic adventure games. If you played the old school games you will get a kick out this game even more. You can tell that this game was made by true fans of the genre. I Very fun and charming game. I have no idea why it isn't rated higher. It's a 20 dollar game, and dollar per dollar it one of the better adventure games I played in a long time. Lots of jokes relating to the classic adventure games. If you played the old school games you will get a kick out this game even more. You can tell that this game was made by true fans of the genre. I highly recommend. Expand
  2. DaracP
    Apr 19, 2009
    Ceville is a fun game with nice cartoon-like graphics, plenty of humor and great voice acting. Also, the main character is evil, It doesn't get any better than that.
  3. PhilippS
    Mar 26, 2009
    Quite a cool adventure with many fun and a cool Main character.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 17 Critic Reviews

1. A well crafted game with a good sense of humor, excellent (German) voice acting and nifty puzzle design. Despite its weak presentation and insignificant story Ceville stands out as one of the better traditional adventure games in years.
  2. Despite a few awkward moments and the scarcity of thigh-slapping comedy, Ceville is nevertheless one of the better recent comic adventures, with excellent cartoony graphics and delightful music combining with the irreverent humor to add much to the whimsical nature of the game.
  3. Ceville is an adventure which had high goals and for the most part, it achieved them.